[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

@jellybing2009 I think 막촬 (mak chwal) is 마지막 촬영 (majimak chwalyeong) which is means "last filming". The staff congratulated her for last filming.

My Korean is limited, so I might be wrong :sweat_smile:

Why tvN is so stingy :joy: Please give BTS or something to make me wait patiently for tonight's episode.. I'm so bored right now.. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ELlovelyz ah , that make sense , nowadays the modern korean language has a lot of short form from the youngster .. ! my korean also limited  :lol:

Then Bo Young might be filming till night time thats why her team gave her the cake. I am wondering if their wrap up party is today ?  haha so many speculation and i am bored too haha

14 hours ago, jellybing2009 said:

i would think a confession with rejection is better for MH . At least he know that BY already move on and he should also to do the same.

I could see MH ending up with yoobi from the club

@stroppyse Thanks for the translation...:wub: I have been thinking about the news that breaks BY's heart. 

Could it be that BY hears that her contract is not renewed at the hospital? 

Despite getting praises from that famous doctor and being supported by JYW, she doesn't get a permanent work at this hospital.

@gracebkk Yes, it looks like the same clothes. And isn't the thing she ride on was the same thing in the scene when she laughs like crazy because of Dr. Ye's confession? So I think she's happy? Maybe she fell down because riding it too much.. You know, Bo Young can't control herself when she's happy. Even Dr. Kim says Bo Young looks like a crazy person LOL

4 hours ago, philosophie said:

I could see MH ending up with yoobi from the club

This idea would be hilarious but also feels like a cop out. A desperate move a writer would do in order to appease the other ship. 

I'd rather that he move on to someone new and with someone who has a completely different personality from BY. This was an issue I had with the girl that they paired with JinRok (second lead) in FBND--different actress, same personality as the lead girl.

-------

I hope BY wouldnt take MH on his offer. Kid will just expect something more. I'd prefer that she decline his invite because Dr. Ye asked her to go to that place, regardless if MH asked her there first. Its like this novel I read cant remember which anymore, where in the heroine informed her fiance that she had to go with this guy on a date, and when asked why, she said.. "well, i already said yes to his invitation before we went on a date and became engaged!". The fiance answered something like, well excuse me for proposing. hahahahaha Needless to say, she decided not to go with the other guy. 

Park, KYJ and the others can't imagine that BY is JYW's girlfriend because of JY's past: they drop the YeLine comments after hearing JY's heartbreaking story. That's why they are so blind to the obvious... especially at the karaoke bar. For them, it is sure to declare that Ye will never date someone who is working with him.

I wonder about something... Since Min Ho didn't know about Dr. Ye and Bo Young yet..what if when those doctors asking Dr. Ye about his girlfriend and Min Ho find out about it, he's going to console Bo Young about it... If this scene happens, I don't know if I want to laugh or pity him :joy: I hope he's not as blind as those doctors for not notice the obvious thing. It will be too cruel if the writer go there :sweat_smile:

There's no new BTS tho.. Tvn is indeed stingy LMAO

i saw a short bts of Ha Seok Jin one ,  does that count ?  

@ELlovelyz if that happen , then BY will tell to MH if MH asked. The communication is always lack in the plot in this drama eg  how MC thought Dr Ye heart pain because of rejecting the chief position offering . How MH thought BY started to concern about him ,  how MC thought BY is sad about not getting the full time offer.. so i hope writer dun use this again on MH for this ..

49 minutes ago, ELlovelyz said:

I wonder about something... Since Min Ho didn't know about Dr. Ye and Bo Young yet..what if when those doctors asking Dr. Ye about his girlfriend and Min Ho find out about it, he's going to console Bo Young about it... If this scene happens, I don't know if I want to laugh or pity him :joy: I hope he's not as blind as those doctors for not notice the obvious thing. It will be too cruel if the writer go there :sweat_smile:

There's no new BTS tho.. Tvn is indeed stingy LMAO

I have more the impression that MH will find out that BY is dating Ye before the others. He has always witnessed how Ye and BY got closer. He was the one who noticed that BY would do the things she did for him once. He also saw Ye and BY at the cafe. Back then, Ye stopped himself from touching BY who was crying hence he saw that Ye definitely loved BY despite the rejection that's why he decided to confess at the end of the episode 11. 

Oh I’m Seriously melting ...first date ...he gently wipes off the sauce ..

Spoiler

And kiss ..... so sweet

This is hilarious , as you guys have guessed she actually tripped while exercising in happiness !!! :lol:

I’m melting further. She was bothered about the conference and he tried to comfort her. Then he played some music to cheer her Up but all the selections just came out wrong , so he turned it off . She said - may I give you an advice!  Lol! They are too sweet together 

looks like filler episode today..

yeline becomes stronger with him serving the doctor and MH on purpose being turned into an idiot going for musical.. that's so out of character.. he is the perceptive one.. when BY is visibily upset..why could writer not come up with something better to show him in lesser light than ye

BY gave the musical tickets to these two stooges & she went back sadly to the hospital 

She went back to See the professor. JW was treating him . She was so moved . 

Spoiler

Archived