[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

I need Bo Young and Min Ho.  But for now I really can't feel any true feeling of love from Bo Young not for jae wook and not for min Ho.  

Jae wook seems to be interested in  her but in way of feelings I really can't feel anything. 

Min Ho slowly showing feelings _ pain in his eyes break my heart and hug scene was so touching:bawling: 

writer mainly focus on Min Ho side with Bo Young too much.  After doing all this if they don't end up I'm gonna heart broken. 

(The view in car mirror of jae wook _Bo young and Min ho together I think now jae wook aware there's something going on .) Hope so writer make jae wook to bring Min Ho and Bo Young together. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got this big feeling that JW go to the library just to confort BY and that why he sit in the same table. After conforthing her, he just returned to work. He even "scold" the chief for making BY "look bad".

17 minutes ago, RPM said:

Min Ho slowly showing feelings _ pain in his eyes break my heart and hug scene was so touching:bawling: 

writer mainly focus on Min Ho side with Bo Young too much.  After doing all this if they don't end up I'm gonna heart broken.

I feel that everyone who is behind MH is because of the actor.

On one side you, have a guy who is always kind to her, who defend her even when she is not there, who think of her enough that he choose a restaurant for her that she could like. He ask question about her and take a genuine interest in her. He call her attrative and adorable. He even is jealous of something about her that everyone else make fun of.

On the other side, you got a guy who keep hurting her and behing mean to her in front of her or behind her back. For his own amusement, he doesn't care is she get hurt (in the picture it's because he surprise her and he did it on purpose or with the chicken). He doesn't care about hurting her reputation. He doesn't want to "win her over" but to make her unliked by the guy she has a big crush on. Even if he begin to realise he like her, he doesn't want to admit it and keep hurting her. We are at episode 7 and even after learning more about her, he didn't grow up the least.

1 hour ago, yusefull said:

I feel that everyone who is behind MH is because of the actor.

On one side you, have a guy who is always kind to her, who defend her even when she is not there, who think of her enough that he choose a restaurant for her that she could like. He ask question about her and take a genuine interest in her. He call her attrative and adorable. He even is jealous of something about her that everyone else make fun of.

On the other side, you got a guy who keep hurting her and behing mean to her in front of her or behind her back. For his own amusement, he doesn't care is she get hurt (in the picture it's because he surprise her and he did it on purpose or with the chicken). He doesn't care about hurting her reputation. He doesn't want to "win her over" but to make her unliked by the guy she has a big crush on. Even if he begin to realise he like her, he doesn't want to admit it and keep hurting her. We are at episode 7 and even after learning more about her, he didn't grow up the least.

it is true that the actor who interprets MH seems popular, but I tell myself that the scriptwriter have already made their choice to know with whom BY will end; It is not that the turning is almost finished or finished, it seems to me that the production turns its scenes fast.

In episode 7 the writers could have given more time to JW and BY, but no there is still MH beside , they find different ways to include him
Once again Minho has more screen time than JW, I think that even if we do not like his character, he is more exploited than JW. I think MH will understand that we have to change if the others laugh at his feelings for BY

To talk about JW's feelings towards BY, I'm not sure he's in love with her yet, he seems to still look mysterious lol
I only hope we will not have a long love triangle. Soon episode 8, it seems to me that we arrive at half of the drama

@triplem Absolutely agree with everything you said. I just can't imagine why BY or anyone would choose MH over JW. If I just compare their personalities only (without putting a face on them or without taking into consideration the actors) there's just no way to I'd choose someone like MH if it was real life. Just imagining such a person next to me is exasperating. If I was in BY's shoes I'd be disappointed in myself for even liking him at some point in my life. I'm a bit sad that Jang Dong Yoon was given such a character to play because I like him a lot. Don't know where the writers are going with MH as a character. It wouldn't kill the story if they toned him down a bit. 

Oh I forgot when MH added about her crying a lot wanting to say her crying was overboard and makes the situations awkward. He recounted when in school surprising NW at the restaurant to wish him HBD! They were all going to go after his work to the club. But BY tested up saying sad he was working so hard to forget his bday and she was thinking of his mom. Then NW wanted to call his mom and started missing her then upsetting our clubloving MH by refusing to go.

But he really ticked BY further by specifically saying Cry Baby BY ( not in s flattering light) by Dr Ye instead turned that bad connotation to say omg adorable so suitable to you & more into a badge of honor than embarrassment. 

Dr Ye at first said oh hmm not good. But not in response to BY warm emotions but he complimented her and even said he was envious how she was in touch and true to her emotions. Dr Ye admitted he is not in touch with his as he should and wishes he could let it out with one good cry. The look of relief and adoration from BY was cute.

Also was previously ok the episode preview clip, MH sent embarrassing pics of BY with her body gag. Instead of succeeding to horrify Dr Ye , he smiled and said she is cute. Plus he refused to erase it as he will look at it when he is sad to cheer him up. When BY ran after him in cute aegyo please erase the pics you know it was a half hearted effort and Dr Ye help his cell phone over his head so she couldn’t succeed to erase it. 

I am team Dr Ye, even if they don’t get together, I like she is blossoming and gathering confidence. She is sweet, pure and a bit awkward and stumbles . But she is a caring heart of gold person who is a gem of a person .

So when BY said back , well Dr Ye likes am old woman like me who is boring . No matter if MH is maturing his mean and hurtful antics to say hey look st me! Even if dr Ye doesn’t like her he is being pushed together and causing more awareness of BY by MH than less . Dr Ye is a bit cold and unapproachable but he is not mean. He is very strict and fair . He notices underdogs and unfairness more after his treatment in the last place standing up for the patient.

But he is definitely caring more towards BY than anyone else we see at the hospital. Cheering her up seeking her out after the library, now taking the time to thank her for the poem, not wanting to add to her pile of work to help him, to taking her to a literature museum JUST for her before treating them to a meal even with MH in tow.

i cannot wait for today .

K-DRAMA REACTION: A POEM A DAY | EPISODE 3

The Ye Line

Looks like the most difficult days are over for Bo-young (Lee Yu-bi) or at least, more endurable now with Dr. Ye Jae-wook (Lee Joon-hyuk)’s addition to the Physical Therapy Department.

picsart_04-17-05-56-10.png?w=840

Dr. Ye might be cold and straightforward but he can’t stand unfair situations which are very prevalent in their section. And that means a very good thing for our naive Bo-young who always finds herself at the center of these unfortunate circumstances.

First, Dr. Ye pointed out the imbalanced workload which saw Bo-young doing the biggest heap of work despite being only a contractor.

picsart_04-17-07-38-07.png?w=840

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/17/k-drama-reaction-a-poem-a-day-episode-3/

Just finished watching ep.7 setting aside OTPs i think min ho was a total jerk when he was telling bo young that no guy will be interested on her.as a girl,if a guy will say things like that i will be demoralized...im surprise how tough bo young was after all the belittling he did to her. He was not even teasing her but was seriously saying those things:angry:

Spoiler

EPISODE 8 Part 1: 

Credit to the Uploader!!! 

Part 2:

I don't know how to embed a Tweet but looks like---finally embedded it. LOL 

Spoiler

Dr. Ye's EX is back next episode. 

I'm now off to watch the episode! Hope to have @Nodame or any chinggu to help us understand while waiting for the subs. 

PREVIEW to Episode 9

Spoiler

YJ can't have a child and that's why she got a divorced and her ex-husband is there with is pregnant wife ? Heavy stuff.

Not mutch BY and MH in today episodes with is great. Did JW was "mean" to MH because he is jealous ?

I am happy that JW "ex" appear soon so we can get over her fast and have him move on fast.

I hope that BY tell MH that even if it doesn't work out with JW, she will never go him after all he did to her. I don't wan't it to be JW or MH but JW or nobody/someone in her futur.

If BY and JW do not get together in the end.. I don't think I'll be able to look back and say I saw that coming.  I'll probably be crushed.. until the next drama. LOL Buuuuuut I'll only ever forgive the writer if she doesn't have BY ending up with MH. That's just totally out of whack.

I haven't finished the episode but BY pushed him away after that drunken confession, so that made me a little happy. 

I'm not ready to give up on the Ye Line yet!!!  LOL I need to see JW jealous, pretty sure we'll see BY be jealous next week. 

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh wow that preview! It’s not a dream is it ? He said he liked her & gave her a ring ! 

And I was watching some cuts on YT , why was she even partying with MH?

It could be her fantasy. I just hope it's not a scam to make his "ex" go away and hurt BY in the process.

30 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh wow that preview! It’s not a dream is it ? He said he liked her & gave her a ring ! 

And I was watching some cuts on YT , why was she even partying with MH?

Reveal hidden contents

But the date was really sweet . Even if she & jW don’t end up together, I’m grateful for how he’s made her feel special & gave her some confidence 

but the video of the party with minho, I thought it was a girl who looked like him, I have not yet seen with subtitles lol

She was not touched that minho took her in his arms,  so JW asks her to marry him? really? she seems happy, I hope it's not a joke, like she would have misunderstood if that's right, would have rushed,  may be that finally the love triangle is over, and that JW's ex will just create problems for at least 3 episodes, and after YW and BY rebuild

The ring looks like a fantasy of hers.  I don't think the writer would go as far as having JW propose mid-drama. LOL I'm hoping I'm wrong but there's a chance that the climax will have JW leaving the hospital due to another "scandal/rumor" that may or may not involve BY and his EX. EX looks like a crazy ex. XD

------------

The girl in the club isn't BY. It's a doppleganger. I just heard the girl ask, "who's BY?". If the character stays on, I guess we'll finally have a girl for MH. 

Not sure if they're all just drunk and think she looks like BY or if she really is a doppleganger. Need to watch this with subs. I wish the writer just added a new character for MH, because this girl just feels like a consolation of some sort and it's a little weird.

---------------

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :wub: He called her ..when he could've just texted her about the USB. And that little smile before contacting her! My heart! :heart:

All, hello. Lunch break and today is tax deadline and stressful morning as I was out yesterday.

Here is my attempts to try to translate. BTW yup the gal a the club was BY doppelganger indeed!

Dr. Ye enters the car and sees the USB left behind by BY. He writes a text about having it and seeing her the next day to give it back to her then. Then he smiles and deletes the text he wrote and calls her instead. (SQUEEE) Dr Ye asks if she reached home yet. She is like, well I am almost home and about to go in. Just now earlier you left behind your USB from lunch time when we met up. I am heading to you right now to return it to you.  Yes. She was like---right now. Then BY smiles. JW continues that I know you like to go on walks. Today's weather is nice and let's go for a walk together. BY has a sweet smile and agrees to it. JW--when I am in the area nearby I will contact you again. Wow JW treats me to lunch and then wants to go for a walk together. Does Dr. Ye like me then perhaps?

BY is crying sitting outside of Dr Kim's room after hearing her cry. Then she has VO of a poem---the road you cannot return to

(Poems are hard for me to translate but it is lovely. Showing Dr. Kim crying over the wedding pic of her and her ex husband, MH sadly seeing BY and JW in his car leave the hospital for lunch, later MH with a drink sees them (JW and BY) walking back inside to the hospital, Then Dr. Kim seeing her ex from afar with his pregnant wife.  Dr Yang looking sad walking (I wonder what is his story at home as he is always not wanting to return home to his wife asking Dr Park to have drinks with him hmm) then back to Dr Kim crying so sadly . 

JW texts back to BY that it turns out he cannot go to her after all. BY says it is no problem and I will see you at the hospital. Then you see JW walking to a funeral home (?) and his ex walks up to him asking if he has been well. (I wonder looks like they are at a funeral? He is wearing a dark suit and his ex is wearing dark clothes)

Next , Dr Kim in happier times with her handsome ex husband. They are lovely dovey arm in arm at the supermarket. She asks him I wonder what our future baby will look like. He says I want her to look exactly like you! (Your eyes, nose and mouth) Definitely you want her to look like me? Yes then our daughter will be gorgeous!

Cut to a sad hospital scene with Dr. Kim alone with her doctor. (I don't know medical terms) But what I got out of the conversation she will have difficulties getting pregnant in her current situation. Even if they are able to help her heal and recover pregnancy is not easy.

(Poor Dr. Kim looks stricken) She heads back home and can barely open the door as she is so sad/upset.

Her ex opens the door and has a cute box present for her. He couldn't resist  it as so beautiful when he got off work he saw it and had to get it. She opens she has a frozen smile on her face. It is a cute adorable pair of baby shoes for their future baby girl. He says something (possibly not sure about pretty clothes to go along with the shoes?)

Next you have them seated facing each other, she says "Let's break up." Ex---why so sudden, what do you mean? Dr. Kim, just what I said to you, I want to break up with you. Ex---Why? What is the reason?  (not sure of the next phrase---if there is anything I can fix it? He seems like a handsome good guy.) She looks annoyed and wants it over with, she lets out a big sigh.  There is no particular reason, just I don't want to be with you anymore. That is just it. Then she coolly picks up the coffee cup and takes a sip. Her ex (poor guy he seems so decent---looks shell shocked)

Back to her looking at her wedding picture with her ex (such a lovely couple). BY arrives home and talks to her saying Oh I better let Dr. Kim know that I plan to step out for a little bit.  She opens the door to tell her but she notices Dr. Kim crying.

(Edit) they are interns not nurses- sorry for my mistake.

Dr Kim and BY and the nurses (?) together at the dokkboki place. Dr Kim yes this is really delicious dokkboki (rice cakes).

One of the nurse said you guys both came out are we interrupting /getting in the way of you two by being here? (Not sure of this).

Dr. Kim, no no it is fine. It has been awhile since we four of us hung out together like this. Ok let's drink and Cheers!

Then the nurses talk about a patient and saying how very handsome her hubby is and want to talk more about it.

But BY realizes it is Dr. Kim's ex and tries to stop them from talking by changing the topic  saying isn't this place so DELICIOUS (they don't take the hint and still talk about how handsome he is).

One sighs about such a guy in existence! Then she stuffs into their mouth food to stop them to no avail saying please have bite and eat this.

Then Dr. Kim says to BY, hey you are going a bit overboard.  I am fine. The guy you are talking about just now is my ex hubby. (the two nurses look uncomfortably at each other like --HUL) Dr. Kim says something about the wife (etc not sure of a detail) but she goes to their hospital. So BY wanted to having them stop talking points fingers at BY so that is why she gave you the food . (I think that is what she said)

The nurse---oh really?

The other nurse says I am so sorry.

Dr. Kim, what do you have to be sorry about? Oh it is like from a movie. Something like husband from a movie? (So not sure here) then she laughs then at her own comment.

The nurses laugh seeing Dr. Kim laugh.

BY looks on not sure.

The nurses I know compliment her ---she is totally cool (?)

Dr. Kim I am surprised .

They do another cheers with their beers.

BY still looks with a bit of concern at Dr. Kim.

Archived