[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

53 minutes ago, kawaiibooty said:

Your imagination is as wild as mine haha Nice! But Idk man, I don't expect her to ditch DR. Ye that easily for a kid who's been friendzoned for quite some time now...

ha ha i know.. one can only hope..

a kiss that too in ep 12 with a lovey dovery preview is hard to beat

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since so much speculation to this drama, i'am a bit worry about open ending because it's a trend in kdrama nowadays, maybe 90% yeline and 10% open ending..but i hope since earlier writernim make yeline sailing till the end and not change it :) 

Apparently the pic of Dr Ye with Dr Kim is part of the drama , these 2 were sitting behind with the mic seems like being a mc ( this lady said meet her in last epi of A poem A day based on the insta translation ) .. is it Dr Ye getting famous and being broadcast on TV with Dr Kim being a model .. hha  

my Speculation then is  BY might leave shin son hospital , and the idea of being a poet is really cool for her.

@jongski my initial interest to this drama is because  LJH , i didnt know he is main role here as he was as supporting role most of his drama.. , i am happy to know that he is main role here , and Dr Ye character is really good for him ..

@vira28 open ending is really a NO NO for this drama.. come to think of it ,  recently those Kdrama i watched really have open ending concept..i really hope this writer not following the trend .. as A Poem A Day so far has been giving the warmth and happiness feeling , we need this kind of drama for current society .

@jellybing2009 that makes more sense then! that's why the therapist trainer was there.. makes me wonder even more why Dr. Kim was there instead of BY.. maybe what you said is right.. BY quit the hospital (or moved because of her contract), thus JW had to ask for Dr. Kim's help (since they're in the same hospital and I'm pretty sure the hospital would prefer using doctors from the same hospital to promote the hospital).. but!! why was JW staring at Dr. Kim?!?!? mann.. i think i'm starting to get hyped up and emotional for nothing.. :wacko:

So if you are wanting good quality screen shots, this is from TVN's site

http://program.tving.com/tvn/apoemaday/21/Board/List

And this page has all the poems written in korean but a great collection systematically arranged

http://program.tving.com/tvn/apoemaday/25/Board/List

@stroppyse If any chance you are able, can you translate this written preview posted earlier. Thanks, but do not worry if you can't . 

Source: http://program.tving.com/tvn/apoemaday/8/Board/List

nRxJdSV.jpg

so, i am curious..

Dr Ye in love is so obvious , right? Very cute..

But what if.. when he fell in love with ex-girlfriend, he would have behaved similarly right? personalities don't change.. he was genuinely in love back then too..

so obviously staff would have noticed him behaving oddly.. and figured out who he was dating.. he would have become gossip material anyway..

and then for him to get angry over the ex for making them a topic of discussion :tongue:

lol..its funny

I am wondering if SMH will ever confess to her or if he discovers that BY is already dating JYW hence he decides to remain silence and use the poetry book?

Which do you prefer? A confession with rejection or no confession but a heartbreak hidden from BY?

2 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

so, i am curious..

Dr Ye in love is so obvious , right? Very cute..

But what if.. when he fell in love with ex-girlfriend, he would have behaved similarly right? personalities don't change.. he was genuinely in love back then too..

so obviously staff would have noticed him behaving oddly.. and figured out who he was dating.. he would have become gossip material anyway..

and then for him to get angry over the ex for making them a topic of discussion :tongue:

lol..its funny

Back then, he never dated secretly.

3 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I am wondering if SMH will ever confess to her or if he discovers that BY is already dating JYW hence he decides to remain silence and use the poetry book?

Which do you prefer? A confession with rejection or no confession but a heartbreak hidden from BY?

i feel confession and rejection would be a better way to end all heartbreak for SMH.

it would be good if he would also understand where BYs happiness lies and support both Dr. Ye and BY in their love.

7 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

A confession with rejection. Or it will haunt him. Also it's somewhat karma...:tongue:....
The viewer should not be left with any doubt about how BY feels for him.  

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

he did no.. she was married or something.. or do i remember it wrong..

but even if he didn't (which is same richard simmons now, he didn't want to .. he was doing it because BY wanted.. and he didn't know she was saying it because of him)

so that comment to ex gf is still weird (about being public convo topic) .. instead if he had another issue he should have directly told her, which he is very much capable of doing/saying. Doesn't fit :o

*Edit*

Why does richard simmons come up? atleast from what i remember i wrote "case" .. which is the same case now.. and case became richard simmons ? :tongue: )

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

A confession with rejection. Or it will haunt him. Also it's somewhat karma...:tongue:....
The viewer should not be left with any doubt about how BY feels for him.  

yes thats best way to keep all the doubt and confusion sorted by having rejection.

3 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

No, she cheated on him ...with the doctor that he testified against. She was not married. 

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

but even if he didn't (which is same richard simmons now, he didn't want to .. he was doing it because BY wanted.. and he didn't know she was saying it because of him)

so that comment to ex gf is still weird (about being public convo topic) .. instead if he had another issue he should have directly told her, which he is very much capable of doing/saying. Doesn't fit :o

No, she was not married. She cheated on him after the trial because the doctor who got sued wanted to get revenge. This shows that everyone at the hospital knew that they were dating before. This was no secret. Even this gossip might not be true, she said that she broke up with the guy... so who knows? We don't know for sure what happened but the ex regretted her decision.

The reason why he asked her not to discuss so in public (not be seen together aso)

When he met her later, he witnessed how people would talk about her (funeral of his surrogate father/doctor). They were already talking badly about her wanting to go back with him. They were all describing her as richard simmons. That' s why he got upset. He didn't want to add more fuel to the gossip. To me, his move was also to stop the gossips, make sure that her reputation isn't more tarnished.

34 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

i would think a confession with rejection is better for MH . At least he know that BY already move on and he should also to do the same.

25 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

From i know..ex gf being married is just a rumour from his new workplace (BY hospital), she wasn't married but cheated with another man who work in the same hospital, he wants to take revenge on JW because JW became a witness at the trial of his medical case with patient, everyone in the hospital gossip about them, sorry i don't remember which ep it is..

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

No, she was not married. She cheated on him after the trial because the doctor who got sued wanted to get revenge. This shows that everyone at the hospital knew that they were dating before. This was no secret. Even this gossip might not be true, she said that she broke up with the guy... so who knows? We don't know for sure what happened but the ex regretted her decision.

The reason why he asked her to discuss so in public (not be seen together aso)

When he met her later, he witnessed how people would talk about her (funeral of his surrogate father/doctor). They were already talking badly about her wanting to go back with him. They were all describing her as richard simmons. That' s why he got upset. He didn't want to add more fuel to the gossip. To me, his move was also to stop the gossips, make sure that her reputation isn't more tarnished.

oh right right.. 

the married thing was the rumour those two girls planted in everyone''s head.. or it was JY who told MH and NW..

correct.. now i remember

1 hour ago, jellybing2009 said:

thank you @stroppyse for the translation .. looking forward today episode

Finally its monday !

I wonder when they  will release the bts ?

Good question. I have been waiting for it as well. Lol! 

@stroppyse Thanks loads. It’s clear now that the office mates have yet to learn of JW & BY getting together. I don’t see her changing her heart either. It’d be rather uncharacteristic of her. 

Looks like they have really finished filming. So which means whatever happens has already been set in stone. So in some ways it’s good that it isn’t wrapped up too late & endings changed just to please the viewers’ sentiments at the expense of butchering the story.

Awww she’s in tears . Thank you LYB for making BY such a sweet special person. 

I have seen some of the staff posted pic on 5 May in a garden ( night filming) , please go to last pic

LYB posted video are in the night as well , however , the group photo of last filming is in the day .. so i am wondering is it  the lead still have some filming to do  till the night?

side note , i am wondering what does it mean by  막촬 축하해,  i know chu ka hae ,  but not sure the front word mak chul  .. haha 

@triplem yes agreed , means the writer already have the whole plot  till the end , thats why the film go smoothly and finished such early.. i remembered from other drama, most of the time they are rushing for the next week episodes..

Archived