[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

1 hour ago, bella1025 said:

@jellybing2009 I cant seem to play the longer version of the preview. Will try it on my laptop. Anyway, is that scene of Dr. Ye for tonight's? If it is, there's absolutely no way that he'd smile like that if he was heartbroken. Kekeke. That's definitely the "look" one has while staring at their precious person. 

Yes it is for tonight.

Just got off from watching with subs. The ending preview in the drama is quite different from those we have seen. Both Min Ho and JW are happy but I think it's BY's reaction that's giving me a bit of hope. Will she go on a date with both???? Lol! This is just drama but its pretty nail biting. :lol:

Anyway, I am so glad they gave us more about JW this episode. He's really been through a lot. He had to give up on his dreams because fate betrayed him. He gave up on love before this because people betrayed him.  It feels like he's constantly being misunderstood ( even by BY in this episode). There's so much I love about this man.  

But sorry Dr Ye....eps 11's MVP was Mr Decisive ... ( i love all the  references they made to Problematic Men and Noryangjin!) 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still havent seen the entire episode, raw or with sub. But the little or should I say... the entire scene of HSJ flexing his back muscles is not helping in my decision to hold off watching it. :tongue: The weather's pretty hot on my end of the globe right about now... but that scene was just hott hot. :lol: 

@triplemI'm now understanding why they decided against him pursuing BY... because while I'm all for the love and affection she has for LJH's character. I think BY might have been more confused if she had seen him like this: 

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNyB-SGsUtu22ifuDTz8k

Why can we not get any fanservice from LJH? I mean HSJ is no shy violet.. 

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFoMyekZpLfZh8gDmLHhC

:tongue:

There's nothing to be shy about Dr. Ye. I was so looking forward to your brooding scenes... for the sake of art.. I mean plot.

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTSWvKzhRa_6eAhpSh6GE

LJH you are not so bad.. :lol: Just look at the pics below.. bet BY would've spazz too because you're a walking poetry. 

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb2DRE6y6cieem9SojULt

cms_temp_article_18155409164331.jpg

There's plenty more episodes for some broody fanservice. :tongue:

You know what is smart in a funny way?....i said this before..in dramas with main plot being couple confessing love..kiss happens by ep 11 n worse by ep 12...but since by cant kiss because  couple guessing is central theme..they got ha suk jin to kiss.. lol

1 hour ago, gracebkk said:

지난밤, 보영이 앞에 나타난 사람은... 재욱이었다! 재욱의 진심 어린 고백을 받게 된 보영은 혹시나 놓칠세라 그 마음을 냉큼 받아들이고 드디어 재욱과 그렇게 바라던 커플이 되지만... 이게 웬걸?! 평소 같음 기쁨의 난리 부르스를 추며 연애하는 티 팍팍 내고 다녔을 보영이 건만 설렘 가득~ 행복 가득~ 해도 모자를 판에 근심 가득~ 수심 가득~한 하루를 보내게 되는데...

Kyah. Woo hoo thanks for that. I can't translate because I am s*it at word for word translation. But you can click on the audio section for Google translate. My oral Korean is way better than my written translation. You are right GT is a bit sh*tty at giving you the correct sentences.

Hope someone answers you soon. But if you understand Korean listening to the audio will give you the answer.   :-) to which ship.

Wowzer that is a particulary sappy written preview even if I am used to reading other written previews.

Hmm excuse me.. anyone here know the title of ost that being played in flasback scene when bo young and Dr ye have to give up their dream? (the song was start in min 40:47). Is it already out?

Thank you in advance :)

9 minutes ago, nisfii said:

Hmm excuse me.. anyone here know the title of ost that being played in flasback scene when bo young and Dr ye have to give up their dream? (the song was start in min 40:47). Is it already out?

Thank you in advance :)

Here is the link for that song 

@gracebkk There are two ways to look at it : if it’s her imagination again , this means she is still not over JW. But there’s still potential to sail. If it’s real , yay!  I’m also a bit worried , maybe it’s a red herring & it’s too early ( 4 more episodes) & they are not the end game . I feel like Daebang now ....should I be happy or worried , happy ? Worried ? 

@stroppyse Any chance u can translate this:

4 hours ago, gracebkk said:

Here's in the written preview for today's episode (don't know what it means though and I don't trust google translate so if anyone can kindly translate it? - google translate said BY accepted JW's confession?!? is this true?!? @.@): :) 

지난밤, 보영이 앞에 나타난 사람은... 재욱이었다! 재욱의 진심 어린 고백을 받게 된 보영은 혹시나 놓칠세라 그 마음을 냉큼 받아들이고 드디어 재욱과 그렇게 바라던 커플이 되지만... 이게 웬걸?! 평소 같음 기쁨의 난리 부르스를 추며 연애하는 티 팍팍 내고 다녔을 보영이 건만 설렘 가득~ 행복 가득~ 해도 모자를 판에 근심 가득~ 수심 가득~한 하루를 보내게 되는데...

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

@gracebkk There are two ways to look at it : if it’s her imagination again , this means she is still not over JW. But there’s still potential to sail. If it’s real , yay!  I’m also a bit worried , maybe it’s a red herring & it’s too early ( 4 more episodes) & they are not the end game . I feel like Daebang now ....should I be happy or worried , happy ? Worried ? 

@stroppyse Any chance u can translate this:

You should be worried.. very very very worried :tongue:

19 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

There's a new still! Is this real or not?!? Yeline for th win?? With BY's imagination (& now Daebang's), I don't know what's real anymore! >.< I want to watch ep 12 already... *sigh*

Awww Dr. Ye holds Bo Young's hand :wub:

I'm gonna kill tvN, the writer and pd if all of this is imagination... JUST STOP THE GUESSING GAME ALREADY AND MAKE IT REALLLLLL

1 hour ago, gracebkk said:

There's a new still! Is this real or not?!? Yeline for th win?? With BY's imagination (& now Daebang's), I don't know what's real anymore! >.< I want to watch ep 12 already... *sigh*

Ayieee... that hand holding!!!

Also..just for kicks. This may or may not mean anything... JW's leg cross towards BY... :tongue:any Clueless fans here? Remember what it means? Hahaha. 

BY's sitting position on the other hand.

Sitting Position #8: Hands Resting In Lap

Spoiler

embeddedIMG_SittingPersonality_850px_11-

If you keep your hands still in your lap, it can indicate that you’re shy and thoughtful.

Keeping your hands still can also make you seem calm and collected.

You’re humble and unassuming, and you’re very sensitive to other people’s feelings. You’re an incredible, compassionate, and gentle person.

@triplem I also used GT.. looks like they'll finally date. Don't listen to @enigmatic_zephy ... there's no cause to worry.:lol: Our girl has moved on from MH and is very much in love with Dr. Ye. I mean, for a girl who wants to move on.. she sure talks to him a lot, gets mad at him if he acts out of the norm, and is extremely concerned about hurting his feelings. I would have been more worried if BY had ever dreamed of MH in her imaginations---which she does not. Just goes to show thay Dr. Ye occupies her thoughts subconsciously, and in every waking moment. :wub:

But this one thing is real for sure.. When Ye Jae Wook is in love LMAO.. Can't wait for this scene. Bo Young looks shocked with sudden move by Dr. Ye. Prepare yourself, girl.. Quiet person is usually a dangerous one :joy: like me :tongue:

Remember the candy scene , we all also think that it might be her imagination ,  this one is possible when Dr Ye already confessed to her , and also some supportive scene from preview ,  photo taking ( with same clothes) , and also the smiling scene..

With the speed of the drama and there are many characters / stories to cover, pretty much to cover till another 4 episodes, Dr kim and DB line , Joo Young whether got to being a professor ? NW can eventually get a secured job and over his 10 yrs ago history ? MH's future adn graduation ,  The Chief can get his job secured ? will BY got her permanent job or better offer?

and Dr Ye need to overcome his scars by dating with BY . We still yet to know what happened in the past for Dr Ye .. now writer seems wanted to reveal bit by bit.  and i got the feeling all the meetings between By n JW is fated or they share the same fate together..

Just my thought haha ..

I am fully behind JW/BY but I think I would prefer that both men confess to her more than the stupid thing like in repply 88 when the guy say she choose the other one because he was late. Like the girl got no brain or feeling at all and what she think doesn't matter. I want BY to choose JW and not him be "first" to confess.

6 hours ago, triplem said:

Just got off from watching with subs. The ending preview in the drama is quite different from those we have seen. Both Min Ho and JW are happy but I think it's BY's reaction that's giving me a bit of hope. Will she go on a date with both???? Lol! This is just drama but its pretty nail biting. 

That would be so not BY unless she doesn't know she is on one with one of them (MH probably). Maybe today we got JW confess and they begin to date without telling anyone and MH asking her to go with him somewhere and she just think it's as friend. When she dress up he take it that it's from him and his happy but it's because she begin dating JW and that hurt him when he realised.

2 hours ago, gracebkk said:

We got less and less of her imagination I think since a couple of episodes so I don't believe it is in her head there.

1 hour ago, ELlovelyz said:

But this one thing is real for sure.. When Ye Jae Wook is in love LMAO.. Can't wait for this scene. Bo Young looks shocked with sudden move by Dr. Ye. Prepare yourself, girl.. Quiet person is usually a dangerous one :joy: like me :tongue:

I am the only one who think the bigest thing there is that MH is not in the picture ?

6 hours ago, triplem said:

But sorry Dr Ye....eps 11's MVP was Mr Decisive ... ( i love all the  references they made to Problematic Men and Noryangjin!) 

For me, the MVP was YJ.

You got two guys who fight without asking about what the woman think and that is not great for me. And when the "big guy" tell her to "decide to sit back" while grabing her wrist, that make me angry.

And when she say that she was being nice to them as patient and they assume the rest. In today context, it make it worst.

About MH becoming more "mature" and "growing up" the most, it's mostly because he started at the lowest. If he come from a 1 to a 4 and gain +3, he gain more than someone coming from a 6 to a 7 but still at the end he is "worst" than the 7.

I think the true growth he need to have is about his family (I hope they go there) and he must do it on his own without help.

Especially without BY help because she "helped" him all the time and going back there wouldn't be growth.

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Last night, the one who appeared before Bo Young was...Jae Wook! Jae Wook sincerely confessed to Bo Young saying he didn't want to lose her, and Bo Young accepted his heart, and the two finally became a couple as she had so wanted... but what's this? Treating the everyday happiness as if dancing the war blues, Bo Young is obvious about showing off that she's dating, as if she alone is feelings thrills~ is full of happiness~ as if it wasn't enough, on her best behavior~ full of plans~ she spends one day like that...

So, it seems as if BY and JW do become a couple, but it's not all a bed of roses, and BY is obvious about dating while JW may not be too happy about the obviousness.

@triplem

ha ha .. the reason he gave his ex.. he doesn't want to be gossip fodder..

its MH  - the end game :)

16 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Last night, the one who appeared before Bo Young was...Jae Wook! Jae Wook sincerely confessed to Bo Young saying he didn't want to lose her, and Bo Young accepted his heart, and the two finally became a couple as she had so wanted... but what's this? Treating the everyday happiness as if dancing the war blues, Bo Young is obvious about showing off that she's dating, as if she alone is feelings thrills~ is full of happiness~ as if it wasn't enough, on her best behavior~ full of plans~ she spends one day like that...

So, it seems as if BY and JW do become a couple, but it's not all a bed of roses, and BY is obvious about dating while JW may not be too happy about the obviousness.

@triplem

As expected ..  this is the hurdle they have to over come . 

If the writer make them broke up ,  i will be very sad .. well in real life if the problem is the past experience ,  i believe that has solution as long as both of them in love with each other..

hi all...

this drama is such wonderful one that i am really nothing else to think in my life other than this. and last episode was a roller coster ride with cliffhanger ending confusing preview.

though as of now i am sure its Dr. Ye who came abd confessed and will date. but how all rest of things fall in place (Dr. Ye's past, BY's job security, MH's dysfunctional family trouble, etc..) in last 5 episode..... thats i am eager to watch.

and hope this drama will end on one positive note for all the characters and we as viewers.

with this i am here to enjoy the drama with some nice discussion with you all.

and yes i am die hard ye liner...

38 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@triplem

thank you @stroppyse!  I don't think he's unhappy in a sense that he's mad that she's being too obvious. I think it might be because he's a very private or shy person. I noticed how, in the flashback, he wasn't too showy in greeting his ex so this just might be his personality. I'm just glad they're finally together! ^^ BY will have to teach him a thing or two about dating and not minding what other people say. JW fell for a poet, so he'd have to get used to BY's romantic tendencies. He does find her endearingly charming after all... so we'll see how cute they'll both be together. BY would also need to teach JW to loosen up and enjoy being in a relationship again. JW would have to teach BY some self-restraint. LOL

@jellybing2009 I think BY will actually pave the way to inspiring JW to go out of his comfort zone more and embrace the teasing. When you're in love, anything's possible.

@enigmatic_zephy  :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::lol:

Archived