[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

goblin was not monday drama.. but fri-sat 

ljh - city hunter with lee min ho, forest of secrets

Oh sorry..and i'am also wrong about hwayugi (a korean oudyssey/lee seunggi) was aired fri-sat too :lol:

take a look at the ep12 preview many times  , and i got the answer.. there is a scene where Dr Ye is talking to Bo Young but the voice is not meant to be that scene, there is a split second , Dr Ye is wearing the clothe  as of today while he was driving to meet Bo YOung , so i guess he is asking for one more chance .. ( not sure is it what he meant) :)

I’ll swim or sink either way with the Ye line. But I like the fact that Min Ho is trying. Picking up poetry , going out his comfort zone for BY. But I do agree he’s been friend zoned which may be why BY is so comfy with him. 

However I have to say tonight Ha Seok Jin stole the show ! Sorry , he’s one of my favourite oppas , so you can tell I’m beyond ecstatic at the amount of screen time he has in this episode . He’s got an incredible talent at making any woman feel like she’s the only one in the world!!! :D

Mr Indecisive gets a good lesson! 

Him asking Dr kim out on a date. It was love at first sight. 

@meandjw29 i really dont mind lovey dovey scene .. life is so stressful that , looking at this couple dating can release must of the pressure haha ..

There is a longer version of preview where really make you feel unsure .. but this cut preview make it so obvious that is Dr Ye.. especially the wefie time..

40 minutes ago, meandjw29 said:

Daebak~ 

looks like they started dating in the next episode. 

I hope the remaining episodes would be lovey dovey scenes!!! Please give it to us.

lol 5 hours of lovey dovery scene?

if she starts dating a guy in ep 12, then that ship is the one that is dooming.. for sure..

because 5 hours is too much for final couple

Just now, enigmatic_zephy said:

lol 5 hours of lovey dovery scene?

if she starts dating a guy in ep 12, then that ship is the one that is dooming.. for sure..

because 5 hours is too much for final couple

But if JW & BY does end up together in ep 12 I hope it stays until the end. If not, I'm worried JW will be traumatised by having a office relationship.

And anyways, this drama (at times) doesn't follow the k-drama norm & most of the time it tries to teach us something, so hopefully they'll discuss other things. I still want to know about JW and his ex (before currently it doesnt really have a nice closure), and Chorong's cameo (I'm guessing she has something to do with MH and we'll see it next week?), and also NW (I mean.. a guy as diligent as him should have a special episode for himself right? Just like Jooyoung Jooyoung did? ^^ ) And they do have to explore office relationship in depth again, since it'll be a good topic to discuss (and JW's past office relationship is a bad example).. Let's just hope this drama, the director & the writer doesn't fail us until ep 16! :) 

edit: @jellybing2009 ah righttt!! i totally forgot about that... but still, it feels like he hasn't forgotten his past love that much if she can ignite such a reaction from him.. but in real life, i guess that's how relationship ends too right? thanks for the reminder :)

Dr Ye past relationship was because the ex girl friend was found to be with the person that in the court. ( as what the drama shown ) , after they broke up , ppl still gossip about this. But this time is different with BY .

I just realised that the boy who acted as Dr Ye teenager was also the one in " Naked Fireman" acted as LJH's teenager.:D

Hello Everyone just snuck watched raw episode 11.

Per usual, I get the jist not the whole details in the Korean translation here is my best efforts per usual

MH-Yup we went to the ocean and played with fireworks (answering the two interns).

Intern (Si eun): What are you dating? (with BY).

Intern Yoon Hee: Well you have that past that BY had a crush on you. But now (something like love ???? ) (Love blossoming /starting something like that?)

MN-Ehhh what are you saying

Intern Si Eun---what are you two seriously? Looks like (?) not sure (Looks like you are not denying it?)

JW-Interrupts and gives her order with the file he was just looking over.

Intern Yoon hee- Continues saying---looks like you are dating 

JW walks into his office and closes his door

MH-observing it, immediately changes his playful tone/tune and tells them--actually the truth is we were there with others (it was not a date with BY) so there was four of us with NW and another friend.

SE and YH---ehhhh 

MH- Then looks away

------------------------------

JW is in his office looking over a file.

BY comes in and he observes through is window BY and MH looking at his cell phone smiling and looking happy with each other.

JW is recounting his refusal/rejection to BY ---when he said he could not return the same feelings to BY. I had said before I won't date someone in the same hospital.

Then he just sits down at his desk to look over something.

----------------------------------

Next to the treatment room

BY introduces to the young patient -saying hello I am your therapist. Today is our first day of treatment. (The young looks reluctant and surly)

MC and SW-are talking to each other when looking over at BY. Something about "cooperation" and "motivation" are tossed out about the young patient. (Definitely saying he will be a difficult patient lacking both these qualities?)  SW knows he was a start athlete on the national soccer team but due to an accident he is not feeling down in the dumps. 

MC mentions something about he was in an accident abroad and something about his leg being injured. SW Oh such a young age to have your dreams dashed by this injury.

OMG our cameo of the handsome Ha Seok Jin. YEAH baby!

LIke others said, he gave some laughter relief

Queue cool music and HSK back (so cool and muscular) stretching it out, then he puts on his top.

DB-Looks at afar thinking wow

He rushes over on the bed next to him and introduces himself as DB .

HSJ-Nice to meet you , I am HSJ. Please treat /take care of me.

DB-Well you look ok (to me) where are you hurt?

SJ-I was in a accident so my back and wrist hurt.

DB-Oh so that is it. Well I have been alone so it is a relief (to have his company). Oh yeah, want to watch TV? M Countdown is on now.

DB-Oh TWICE then he gives them compliments and says how cute they are ...( I liked his cute shoulder head thing) LOL

Then talking to himself, oh what this other show is on too (at the same time) Something some revenge going ---should I go watch it?

SJ -Doesn't look to amused when DB wants to change the channel.

DB -being his usual flip flop self changes the channel back to TWICE on M Countdown. Then say but the revenge and changes it back (about to)

SJ-Just takes the tv remote control out of DB hands.

SJ-Let's watch M Countdown. Since yesterday 3pm I decided. Not just this time,  I already decided the programs I am going to watch. (SJ lists a bunch of programs/shows and their times to DB) I already decided.

DB-Wow you already decided what you are going to watch all day?

SJ-Yes, I tend to be decisive and make decisions quickly. I think when you are taking time to make decisions is such a waste. So I decided to be very good at making decisions.

DB-Be very good at making decisions?! For me I am bad at making decisions

SJ-It seems so. He says something about oh making decisions (nick name)

DB- Oh Decisive Decision maker SSI (HSJ Winks at that)

DB just looks over at him with his mouth wide open

----------------

BY  is looking at the clock.

MC walks over and say--isn't this treatment time?

Archived