[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

You Who Forgot Poetry

0872e2ccb05a331d12a28487e23cf5ee.jpg

시를 잊은 그대에게 / A poem a day, (aka You Who Forgot Poetry)

Director: Han Sang Jae

Writer: Myung Soo Hyun

Network: TVN

Episodes:

Release Date: March 26, 2018 --

Runtime: Mon & Tue

Sinopsis

Story follows a group of physical therapists, nurses, radiological technologists and trainees.

Ye Jae-Wook works as a physical therapist and also teaches in the same field. He begins to work as a team leader at a hospital.

Woo Bo-Young has been working as a physical therapist for 3 years. She wanted to become a poet, but due to her poor family background she studied to become a physical therapist.

Shin Min-Ho is a trainee, but he isn't interested in physical therapy. His grades weren't good enough for medical school and his parents, who are both doctors, made him study physical therapy.

Notes

1. "A Poem A Day" takes over Monday & Tuesday 21:30 time slot previously occupied by "Cross”

Cast

Lee Yoo Bi (Woo Bo Young) diligently works as a physical therapist, but her dream was to become a poet

Resultado de imagen para Lee Yoo Bi

Lee Joon Hyuk (Ye Jae Wook) is a hospital team leader who practices physical therapy and also teaches and trains aspiring practitioners

Resultado de imagen para Lee Joon Hyuk

Jang Dong Yoon (Shin Min Ho) wanted to become a doctor like his mother and father, but his grades were poor so he was pushed into studying physical therapy, a job he has no interest in

Imagen relacionada

source: asianwiki

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

source: asianwiki

Lee Yoo-Bi is now cast for the lead female role in upcoming tvN drama series “You Who Forgot Poetry” (literal title). Actors Lee Joon-Hyuk and Gong Myung are considering offers to play lead male roles in the drama series.  Lee Yoo-Bi will play Woo Bo-Young. Her character works as a physical therapist, but as a child she dreamed of becoming a poet. Due to her poor family background, Woo Bo-Young studied to become a physical therapist.

“You Who Forgot Poetry” will first air sometime during the first half of 2018 in South Korea.

I'm so happy& excited for this drama my favourite cutie Lee yoo bi and cute gong myung ❤❤❤❤I can't wait. 

For other male lead no idea about him never watch any of his drama but I'm dying to watch it because my Lee yoo bi and gong myung :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Jang Dong-yoon, the newcomer, joins the lead role for 'You who forgot poetry'.  ( Jang Dong yoon will play the second lead character Shin min ho....happy for Jang dong yoon but  I don't know gong myung decline the offer or still having another role in this drama )

0002742445_001_20180103161121393.jpg

source

Lee joon hyuk - Lee yoo bi - Jang dong yoon.....confirm for leads in drama

0003691340_001_20180103165909478.jpg

source

Just now, triplem said:

Lee Joon Hyuk last drama was in Strangers (Forest of Secret) ...he was a pretty sleazy character there....:lol:....I need to remove that from my head now. 

Cutie 2nd lead from School 2017!

OK....forest of secret.

yes second lead from school 2017 (dae hwi )....I dropped that drama because of second lead syndrome. 

But I'm happy he is here but sad of gong myung...I think he declined the role.

Waiting for dramabeans english news update.

Actor Shin Jae Ha Confirmed For Role In  Drama

0001011031_001_20180109103822143.jpg

source

Shin-Jae-Ha-768x433.jpg

Actor Shin Jae Ha has been confirmed to be appearing in tvN’s upcoming medical drama, “You Who Forgot Poetry” 

On January 9, a representative for Shin Jae Ha’s agency stated, “Shin Jae Ha has decided to appear in tvN’s new drama, ‘You Who Forgot Poetry.'”

Shin Jae Ha, who recently appeared in “While You Were Sleeping” and “Prison Playbook,” will be taking on the role of Kim Nam Woo, a student who is training to become a physical therapist. Actors Lee Yoo Bi, Lee Joon Hyuk, and Jang Dong Yoon have also been confirmed to appear.

“You Who Forgot Poetry” has already garnered interest for being a medical drama with a fresh perspective—instead of focusing on doctors, the drama will follow the lives of other hospital workers, such as nurses, physical therapists, technicians, and interns.

Lee Joon-Hyuk & Jang Dong-Yoon cast in tvN drama series “A Poem A Day”

Lee Joon-Hyuk & Jang Dong-Yoon are cast in tvN drama series “A Poem A Day” co-starring Lee Yoo-Bi. For the medical themed drama series, Lee Joon-Hyuk will play Ye Je-Wook. He works as a physical therapist. He likes to speak efficiently with an expressionless face and he also keeps people at a distance due to a painful past. 

Jang Dong-Yoon will play Shin Min-Ho. He and Woo Bo-Young (Lee Yoo-Bi) studied physical therapy together at the same school. Woo Bo-Young had a secret crush on him back then. Now Shin Min-Ho begins training at the same hospital where Woo Bo-Young works. Actor Gong Myung was first offered the role of Shin Min-Ho, but he declined. In addition, Shin Jae-Ha is cast to play supporting character Kim Nam-Woo. He is a friend of Shin Min-Ho. 

“A Poem A Day” will first air late March, 2018 (takes over tvN’s Monday and Tuesday 9:30 PM time slot after “Cross.”).

For those who forget poetry' Seo Hyun-chul, Lee Chae-young, Shin Ja-ha, cast lineup casting

lee yu bi -Lee Jun-hyuk, Jang Dong-yoon star tvN 'You forgot the poem' confirmed all the casting, and completed the storyline lineup. Will 

be broadcasted at the end of March after' Cross'. (Google translated ) 

2018011901001462300103741_20180118151937

source

• 2 weeks later...

Since they already started filming I think the drama will be pre-produced. About the first script reading I think they will release the pictures later, right before the press conference, like they did with "Are you human too?". Does someone have more info?

Archived