[Drama 2018] My Husband Oh Jak-doo 데릴남편 오작두

larus

@zba72 @mon1459 wow you are really eagle eyed fans. I saw both the video and the KKW photo some time back but failed to look at the finer details to notice the wedding clues and the bride walking towards the camera. Now I see them! I actually saw that video as a BTS birthday surprise and nothing more. Silly me.. Now that I take a close look at the tiny gaps beside KKW in his photo, it does look like the wedding trees and that lovely light green. I even spot a reception chair and tables in white. :lol: Ahhh, so this must be his wedding shirt and wedding hairstyle. Short, cool hair. He looks so young and clean cut!

It’s great to see more posts today. :D

Jakdooholics, let us reunite for the final show day!!!

@meechuttso @triplem @bebebisous33 @Lmangla @SeGafanlady @pad-hari @dramaninja @japchaebap @HRyujin 

@imroma @gayalat @whome @hushhh

@shamrockmom @cheremaman 

@gusanito @hyall

@USAFarmgirl @upapipo

@lclarakl @silhouettes90 @nunuloh84

@Ayame @RobinM 

@Kim Yunmi @gracebkk @wookiehoney85

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep skimming through utube n ig post last night. Still no preview eh? Very stingy hahahaha

anyway to all Jakdooholics enjoy the final ep of MHOJD. I think i have to watch it later. Gonna deliver my 2nd baby ,i guess tonight:blush::blush: 

I have problems with my scoompi account under previous name @gayalat in the last 3 weeks:bawling:

Could not  comment nor sign out nor sign in despite keying in the right password.  After several attempts for new passwords failed because I could not get the page for the change in password.

So here I am under a new name :confounded: but I am determined NOT to miss participating in the final eps.

Now that we are coming to the end of drama - my choice of the cheekiest thing OJD did was in ep 11 when he gave HSJ his clothing for her to wear. He wore the blue & red socks and gave the other pair to HSJ.  That was the cutest. Can someone make a gif for it as this ahjumma does not inow how to do gifs 

Looks like it is a rough start for them.  But we all know it will end well :D

I would like to see JD being firm with with his decision like in episode 18.  Maybe we will get to see that in this last episode. 

I was watching on and off because i was at my parents-in-law’s place.  Can’t wait for the subbed episodes tomorrow.

I love the couple scenes and i am very happy of the ending ... i am so going to miss them :bawling:

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Hi there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you have . You can contact Soompi support to see if they can help you with  your original account . 

Tq @triplem  its ok i just let that account dissappear since i have already created a new account.

Thank you too for all the videos. Now I can sleep despite watching only the raw ones. I just love the look on his face when he saw HSJ wearing the blouse & yelllow skirt since its a rare occurence. She always wears pants as her working clothes. 

Now I must go to sleep as tomorrow I have an 8.00 am charity meeting

I missed the live streaming. Thanks to you all for the spoilers. Love the pics. So good to hear they have a lovely ending, not a rushed tying of loose ends. Swoon, I will miss our dear OJD and HSJ..

[eng] these people are going to die.

So cute!!! :D What’s that on the table? Red bean jelly and ....?

I’m not ready to say good bye.:huh:

all credits to owners 

Archived