[Drama 2018] My Husband Oh Jak-doo 데릴남편 오작두

larus

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MBC weekend special project My Husband Oh Jak Doo turned Kim Kang Woo into a white horse princ . The scene with each other 's hands reminds us of the dramatic moments of the prince who came to rescue the heroine in crisis.

2018022510120638925-540x1080.jpg

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1432759

8 hours ago, kara_mella said:

U, @larus, nice to see you again!!!

Nice to see you too.

“My Husband, Mr. Oh!” Reveals Character Posters For UEE, Kim Kang Woo, Jung Sang Hoon, And Han Sun Hwa

my-husband-mr-oh.jpg

MBC’s upcoming special weekend drama “My Husband, Mr. Oh!” has revealed character posters for its four lead actors.

“My Husband, Mr. Oh!” tells the story of a realistic 30-something single woman Han Seung Joo (UEE) who decides to “marry” an innocent hermit named Oh Jak Doo (Kim Kang Woo) in order to attain the social position of a married woman.

In the posters, Kim Kang Woo perfectly captures Oh Jak Doo’s clueless innocence. He is a “nature man,” which usually implies someone who lives up in the mountains, though in this case might just mean someone who eschews money and possessions to live a simple life. His tagline reads, “All he has is his body, 100% innocent nature man.”

In contrast, UEE looks every inch the career woman as a producing director. Her tagline reads, “Dating, marriage… Do you really have to do those things?”

more https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/26/husband-mr-oh-drops-character-posters-uee-kim-kang-woo-jung-sang-hoon-han-sun-hwa/

Oh my goodness, I love Kim Kang Woo and UEE and I almost forgot this show existed!  This setup sounds hilariously wacky.  I wonder how UEE's character winds up with Mr. Country Bumpkin rather than, say, getting set up with a random working city dweller by some well-meaning aunt or grandma or mom or whoever like in every other drama where the leading lady is "old".  Haha.

Anyway, can't wait to see Kim Kang Woo as an innocent mountain man.  He can pull that off for sure.

More mountain man stills :)

lKUMNoe.jpg

source: mbc

PD Baek Ho-min said My Husband Oh Jak Doo is a drama about social problems and non-marital problems centered on women, women's loathing, and the problems of women living alone in the city. It will be a more social story than the work I have done in the meantime. " (Google translate)

On Saturday afternoon at 2 pm was the press conference on the first floor of MBC building in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul. In the event attended Baek Ho-min PD, Uee, Kim Kang-woo, Jung Sang-Hoon and Han Seonhwa.

20180303202143101411_0_750_500.jpg

http://www.nocutnews.co.kr/news/4933269

Spoiler

20180303202332887382_0_750_1124.jpg

I'm about halfway through episode 2, and I like it so far!  Poor Seung Joo sure gets harangued a lot in the first episode, though.  I expected from the synopsis that the pressure to get married would be more from her family plus a vague societal pressure, but they definitely wrote it such that EVERY freaking person has something to say about her being single.  Ha.  And actually, it's not really her family at all who are pressuring her (but they're terrible in other ways, aren't they?).

Jak Doo is an adorable caveman (so far).  Not sure how I feel about most of the production and TV station people yet, or how significant any of them will be later. Right now, I'm enjoying Seung Joo and Jak Doo separately and together, so that's a good start, at least. :)

I also feel for Seung Joo and her panic attacks.  They did that fairly realistically, how it kind of came out of nowhere and she didn't even really understand why.  I hope it isn't resolved so simply, like love conquers all or whatever, when she finally realizes she's in love with Jak Doo around episode 12 or something.  Although I'm sure it'll be something like that, lol.

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

s this a light drama? how is the first two episodes looking? am looking for something that is NOT dark and will make me laugh..... nothing that will require me using brain cells.

I`ve not watched the first episodes yet but I know that this drama is not dark. I think it is safe to watch it. :D

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

is this a light drama? how is the first two episodes looking? am looking for something that is NOT dark and will make me laugh..... nothing that will require me using brain cells.

and chingus, come play OTP bingo! @larus @ecs707a @dramaninja  @Chellsee @kara_mella

I mean it does have sad parts so far and some stuff you might consider dark but its mostly light.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] My Husband Oh Jak-doo, 데릴남편 오작두 - Sat & Sun @ 20:45 PM KST

Archived