张雨绮 / Zhang YuQi as 辛惠美 / Xin HuiMei
陈数 / ChenShu as 郁海伦 / Yu HaiLun
刘芮麟 / Liu RuiLin as 许天泽 / Xu TianZe
种丹妮 / Zhong DanNi as 杏子 / XingZi
王骁 / WangXiao as 孙廷远 / Sun TingYuan
邬立朋 / Wu LiPeng as 凯文 / KaiWen
谢君豪 / Xie JunHao as 许长野 / Xu ZhangYe

Synopsis:

Media student Bu Xiao Gu has a dream: she is determined to become an outstanding producer. Her idol is Chun Yu Qiao, who is a top-notch producer at Xintian production company, and Xiao Gu manages to enter the company as an intern. But Yu Qiao’s unreasonable personality makes Xiao Gu feel great disappointment. With her hopes shattered, Xiao Gu is asleep at the wheel and not only causes a live broadcast accident which makes her lose her job, but also misses the deadline for her master thesis. However, Yu Qiao takes on the sole responsibility for the accident and thus saves Xiao Gu’s career. Xiao Gu finally recognizes Yu Qiao’s true personality and the two start to work and fight for their dreams together.
(Source: CdramaBase)

Click here to request the Viki license!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Behind the Scenes 幕后之王 Raw Episodes

DwJ2gulU0AEDEoL_zpsbhfhcfpx.jpg

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l LavelyShai

• 3 months later...

Oh!  There is a thread for this drama - yay!  I looked for one when the drama started airing, but couldn't find one.  Must've skipped over it somehow.  Oops.

I hope subs do become available for this drama.  I liked what I saw in the first couple of episodes but found it hard to understand/follow with all the work-related terms that were unfamiliar to me.  But I like seeing ZDY displaying a plucky side in this character and LJ is always a treat to look at -- even if he is rather on the pale side with some interesting hair in this drama.  :P  I also get the vibe that at any moment the drama may turn into crazy pants, but I'd like to at least give it a try.  For now, I've set it to the back burner but with YouTube now adding episodes to their official channel, I'll definitely be checking in regularly to see what's going on.  

22 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well i can tell you that LJ is always pale looking cause he is sick in this drama.......he has a very serious gastric due to his workaholic nature in this drama....

ops am i giving u too much spoiler?

No, I've seen that much.  Honestly though, I considered that, but it's hard to tell if they've made him pale because he's sick or because it's a trend in how the actors do their make-up.  As an example, I love me some Zhang Han, but he's been shades of ghost for his most recent two dramas.  :P 

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Behind the Scenes 幕后之王
  • 2 months later...

Hi,..after watching this drama,..I strongly recommend this drama,..just because of good and natural acting skills between male and female leads. 

At first,..I don't hv interested to watch this drama because I don't see chemistry between main leads. BUT,..it change my view of points just by few seconds after I watch this drama. You have full of dynamic to watch this drama it.

The female main leads full of energetic and natural acting skills bring lively to whole drama. The male lead looks cool and full of characters. When both of them comes together,..They have sort of chemistry bond them together, good eyes contact and bring emotions to audience. 

Besides,..all others actors and actresses try to give their best performance. I m happy with that.

In fact,..I learn more about preparation works behind the scenes. It is not as easy as what you think.  It's involved a lot of manpower, investors, agencies and etc.

In summary,..I strongly recommend you all to watch.

• 1 month later...

Archived