Quantcast
Hanyeoun

[Season 1] Holiday Present Hunt 2017

giphy.gif&key=66aaa078bf6eedd82532eebe5f  @Hanyeoun just so you know Santa Clause is watching you... 

Of course I may never see him since my eyes may never be the same...  Not to mention my real gifts aren't being wrapped because I am in search of virtual ones!!! LOL What's wrong with this picture...:wacko:

Leaving you with this Christmas song...  Remember it's better to give than to receive ( Easy Second Clue ) LOL:lol::D

WHERE ARE YOU PACKAGE I JUST CAN'T FIND YOU:bawling:

@Hanyeoungiphy.gif&key=f125b9c5e8e61d8118472a49d7 REAL FUNNY!!!  giphy.gif&key=3972c880b629e5195c17471f47   Your not the one who won't be getting any gifts after Santa sees me like this....  So much for.... You better watch out... You better not cry...  You better not pout I'm telling you why...  Santa Clause is coming to town!!!  :bawling:

Bring on a second clue    giphy.gif&key=326afc5b110bed6b22caa16f89:cold_sweat:

Wake me up when the second clue is posted.... It is impossible to find the blue box with that first clue alone....

PS. I still haven't figured out the answer for the first round. :bawling:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I just saw that the second round had begun already!!!! I was so taken by the bad news about JongHyun oppa that I didn't check this formus ! + isn't it supposed to start tomorrow???

• Like 1

Me right before the second clue   giphy.gif&key=b7fe1a50db0e5275f2e2d605c1

Me after the second clue    tenor.gif?itemid=5361362  

@Hanyeoun Have you no Christmas Spirit???tenor.gif?itemid=4953469 

And to think I thought you were FLUFFY...:bawling:

Well since I am clueless as to where the gift box is...  And my mind is saying keep scanning threads yes, yes, yes...  But my eyes are saying do you want to go blind???  HECK no, no, no!!! LOLB)  Does anyone want to build a SNOWMAN!!! 

My heart is saying there is a blue box somewhere....  I believe...  I believe....  I believe.... Clicks heels, closes eyes and makes a wish on a shooting star, crosses fingers & toes, and twinkles my nose....  Still NO BOX!!!:sweatingbullets:

Getting my fingers and eyes ready for the next round... Fighting Sasaeng!!!!!

746c3f60ec9c5dab5ffc193df4bbc6d6.gif  And resting while I can 7487af6e83a8bcdfcfe389bc606c3fce.gif