Preview {Endless Love} Theme song from Jackie Chan's The Myth

Guest wenwen

Guys please come in for a listen cos this is meant to be a collab with
Hey Guys, I put up a post in the Collab thread for this song. I sang it myself to show you what its suppose to be like sort of. I guess it can work on its own but it is meant to have a guy part that's why some parts sound errrrr quite low...........mmmmmmm........... FOr those who don't know, this is a theme song from Jackie Chan and Kim Hee sun's new movie "The Myth". It's really mad i recommend you watching it!!! and it's my first time singing Korean so yea..... Kim Hee Sun sings really nice i never knew she could sing but oh wellzz.......... if you are interested to do the collab version of this song please pm me :D Wendy

Guest NotFromThisPlanet
:) i heard this song awhile ago, and i just recently saw the movie. i thought you did a beautiful duet with yourself. i hope you get to collab with a guy as well

Gosh I really don't like Jackie Chan singing. Him and singing just don't mix. Well, maybe it's just me. But his singing is so dry and emotionless.

Anyway, you did a beautiful job both parts. I prefer your version than Jackie's, lol. I don't know Korean but I think your sa's sound a bit strange.

Critique is still the same as before, work more on your vibratto. There's some unsteadiness.

Good job, I like your singing Wendy. :)

I forgot Jackie Chan can sing -_- It was weird when I saw a news thing and it had a clip of him singing O_o I didn't hear it though. I'll edit ^^

Guest tinasarangg

wow...it sounds REALLY good, even though its supposed to be a duet i likee.

i can't really critique on your korean cos i don't know it lol.

i just love your voice xD

Guest k_c_pop_bi7_b04

great singing .. i like this song .. don't know about the korean . but sounds good to me .. - didn't know jackie could sing .. i like his singin..just me?

Guest K-popMiko

Your voice is so pretty and soothing! =) You did a great job singing the song ^_^

I can't wait for the duet/collab version of this!

Guest LowLifer

Hey ... this is such a MAD song~~!!

hahahha

Are there any Korean friends here that could help comment on the Korean part of the duet???

Guest georgeleong

Wow WenWen very powerful......

nice nice singing....i wish i could sing like you hehee..

but i think you can further improve on controlling your breathing,cos there's many parts where you have to sustain certain notes...

keep up the good work.... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived