[ Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] WEN TIAN LU (Ask the Blue Sky) (问天录)

RPM

WEN TIAN LU -(Ask the Blue Sky) (问天录)

ea2ac1f04d169560231b955c45586376.jpg

Cover+Wen+Tian+Lu+2.jpg

DETAILS : 

Title -  Wen tian lu (Ask the Blue Sky )(问天录)

Genre - Ancient drama ; Fantasy ; Wuxia 

Cast- Xing Zhao Lin as Zhong Yunfei

Jian Ren Zi

Synopsis --Wen Tian Lu 问天录 is a Chinese drama that follows a young Zhong Kui as he bands together with his friends to form a three-man team dedicated to catching demons. The drama will be split into six stories, each inspired by Chinese folklore. It stars Xing Zhao Lin (Eternal Love), Jian Ren Zi (Game of Hunting), Xuan Lu and Xu Wen Hao.

Xing Zhao Lin takes the lead as Zhong Kui as he sets out on a journey to hunt demons with his band of friends and as these things usually go, there's also complicated love lines to be had. 

Jian Ren Zi takes on the role of the leading lady, but she's not just playing one person but three different characters or maybe it's really one character with three personalities. 

On 11/22/2017 at 12:29 PM, RPM said:

Presscon of Ask the Blue Sky ( 问天录) 

Xing Zhao Lin ❤❤❤

Reveal hidden contents

Cr. WEIBO 

Hellouuu You have a new name!!   wow It looks like Xing Zhao Lin is busy with work.  I like him  with sageuk attire.   Even though he’s very young, 20, in a historic drama, he looks a bit more mature with a period costume and help of dubbing.  I have to assume AsktheBlueSky will not have subs. Sad :(:(   Hoping he will shoot EL2 after this drama.  At least EL2 will have Eng sub.  

Shjuk5o.jpg

7KvZ4aj.jpg

SnMf4zt.jpg

Spoiler

AkCBQh7.jpg  sgZfhiY.jpg

non4vtM.jpg   Q7gbfZq.jpg

Im4x3EK.jpg  me69BfI.jpg

9x0zojy.jpg

source  https://baike.baidu.com/item/问天录/22168243

@booha yes recently I changed my username. I like xing zhao lin so much. In historic costumes he look totally amazing. even if there are no subtitles I will still watch it raw only for him.

He was still in middle of this drama shooting.  Hope so from early  next year he starts shooting of TEL2.

Xing Zhao Lin is back in costume with Wen Tian Lu 问天录 where he plays the mythological hero Zhong Kui. I distinctly remember one other drama featuring rising star Yang Xu Wen that's also based on the same character so I guess the more the merrier? Filming is ongoing in Ningbo Xiangshan and his fans seem like the sweetest bunch as they surprised him on the set with lots of goodies for the cast and crew. The pictures below are just from the first event, there's a second one held by his official fan club. 

Most of us are probably here for Xing Zhao Lin, but his leading lady played by Jian Ren Zi is also gaining attention as of late as she plays opposite Hu Ge in Game of Hunting.

CR. . dramapanda 

Wen+Tian+Lu+Fanmeet+2.jpgWen+Tian+Lu+Fanmeet+4.jpgWen+Tian+Lu+Fanmeet+3.jpg

Xing Zhao Lin takes the lead as Zhong Kui as he sets out on a journey to hunt demons with his band of friends and as these things usually go, there's also complicated love lines to be had. 

Jian Ren Zi takes on the role of the leading lady, but she's not just playing one person but three different characters or maybe it's really one character with three personalities. 

http://www.dramapanda.com/2017/12/first-stills-of-wen-tian-lu-starring.html?m=1

• 3 weeks later...

Character introductions: Wen Tian Lu

The four main characters in the upcoming drama Wen Tian Lu: Young Hero Zhong Kui 问天录:少年钟馗 give a little more insight into the story and as it turns out, our demon-catching brotherhood of three is comprised of two guys and a lady. Meanwhile, our actual leading lady has three separate identities.

Wen+Tian+Lu+Poster+3.jpg

Xing Zhaolin as Zhong Yun Fei. He is the exemplary righteous hero who uses his skills for good. As a man of few words, he can seem aloof and distant though he's really a softie who also happens to have a sense of humor. He willingly treads on a difficult path as he resolves to overcome his own weaknesses. Armed with his demon vanquishing sword, he receives the heaven's mandate to hunt demons.

Wen+Tian+Lu+Poster+6.jpg

Jian Ren Zi as a woman with three identities. She is Nian Er, a beautiful girl from a lowly family. She is Bing Die, a butterfly demon that has committed many evildoings. She is also the gentle and elegant Bai Ning Yu. Having gone through the cycle of reincarnation, she becomes three women with very disparate personalities, yet her fate is endlessly tied to Zhong Yun Fei, and she struggles at the crossroads of good and evil.

Wen+Tian+Lu+Poster+7.jpg

Xuan Lu as Liu Han Yan, a famous personality in the demon hunting community. She is steadfast, educated and adept in various life skills. As part of the brotherhood, she is the face of the group and handles official dealings with others. Despite being the youngest, her two older brothers Zhong Yun Fei and Fu Qu respect her as their equal. She is Zhong Yun Fei's strategist but also his biggest critic and she doesn't give a second thought when it comes to chiding her brothers.  

Spoiler

Wen+Tian+Lu+Poster+8.jpg

Xu Wen Hao as Wang Fu Qu, a warm-blooded young man with a fiery temper. He knows how to keep his head down when the situation calls for it and doesn't hesitate when it's time to strike. He's like an open book because his feelings are written on his face and he often says things without thinking them through. He likes pretty women, but never crosses the line. Being able to like his crush in secret is one of his biggest pleasures. 

source

• 1 year later...

Archived