Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came across an article on Soompi (released on early September 2017), about JSM's bf, LJ. He said on that article that at the moment his work takes priority rather than dating due his greater desire for succeed.

It kinda confuses (?) me when irl, a month later, he dates SM (as confirmed by their agency). If I'm careless enough, I'd say he's not that into SM. But, I'm not him anyway. I have no idea.

It's up to him to do everything he wants. And it's all his life. But I found a lil bit inconsistency on his words. I know, he's human too and it's normal. But it sadden me a lil bit cause it makes me think that I shouldn't fully believe everything celebs says on any interview. I used to admire the way they think. The way they put the beautiful words. And magically some of them inspired me. But now I think I can't trust them (to some extent). 

I'm not against LJ. I like him as an entertainer. He did well on variety shows. And his acting skill is good too. But ofc I'd say LMK is better. Lol.

And to finish my post, i want to say that I miss LMK so bad... It's been 2 months since he updated his official ig. Hope it'd be updated soon <3

10 hours ago, fauna said:

It looks like JSM presented at the Seoul Music Awards with Park Hae Jin. Kind of funny, since some say LMK looks like a cross between Park Hae Jin and JR of NU’EST.

C'mon, LMK, couldn't you have spared a night, just one, to give out an award with JSM? And what happened to CEO Ma???  I thought he was presenting with her. Well, the replacement was not bad. 

BTW, our girl looked so lovely!  And her music recommendation of Missing You by BTOB ... daebak!  Can't stop watching the boys' alcohol-intoxicated version!

18 hours ago, eunji18 said:

I came across an article on Soompi (released on early September 2017), about JSM's bf, LJ. He said on that article that at the moment his work takes priority rather than dating due his greater desire for succeed.

It kinda confuses (?) me when irl, a month later, he dates SM (as confirmed by their agency). If I'm careless enough, I'd say he's not that into SM. But, I'm not him anyway. I have no idea.

It's up to him to do everything he wants. And it's all his life. But I found a lil bit inconsistency on his words. I know, he's human too and it's normal. But it sadden me a lil bit cause it makes me think that I shouldn't fully believe everything celebs says on any interview. I used to admire the way they think. The way they put the beautiful words. And magically some of them inspired me. But now I think I can't trust them (to some extent). 

I'm not against LJ. I like him as an entertainer. He did well on variety shows. And his acting skill is good too. But ofc I'd say LMK is better. Lol.

And to finish my post, i want to say that I miss LMK so bad... It's been 2 months since he updated his official ig. Hope it'd be updated soon <3

Celebs have to appear pure and lily white to their fans, so I would take what they say about their love lives with a grain of salt.

That said, feelings can change when you meet the right person. Just like how Se Hee thought the rest of his life would be like waiting for dead leaves to fall, until he met Ji Ho. :wub:

Yes, I agree, LMK is better. :D

Maybe we will see more pictures of him at the VIP premiere of his movie. I hope some BTIMFL actors will be invited to attend too.

Sometimes I think he is hiding from his fans....

On 1/26/2018 at 3:04 PM, fauna said:

It looks like JSM presented at the Seoul Music Awards with Park Hae Jin. Kind of funny, since some say LMK looks like a cross between Park Hae Jin and JR of NU’EST.

Haha. i thought so too.. Min Ki and Hae Jin's eyes are similar while JR's lips resembles Min Ki's.. So even though our namja is not present in the event, his twin bros are there. hahaha. :D

15 hours ago, cgb1108 said:

And what happened to CEO Ma???  I thought he was presenting with her. Well, the replacement was not bad. 

CEO Ma presented an award with another celebrity, i forgot who she is.. I wonder why they didn't put JSM and CEO Ma together as presenter, i was hoping they will greet each other as Jiho and CEO Ma and strike a little conversation reminiscing their drama.

On 1/26/2018 at 12:45 AM, eunji18 said:

Remember Se Hee's roommate compatibility charts ... if we apply this to JSM & LJ, they are very compatible - same age range, same university, loves to dance, loves toys, overachievers, and social media savvy.  If we throw LMK in the mix ... a bit older, stays away from social media, doesn't keep up with the latest trends , a bookworm who disappears until work summons him to surface.  The one thing that makes me like him more than LJ is this gentleness of spirit ... if you look at all of his public appearances - always humble and gets along with people of all ages, genders, classes, from all walks of life.  Don't know LJ from the next guy but he has admitted to being possessive of his girlfriends ... I'd hate to see JSM twisting & turning herself to satisfy that kind of need. The relationship is so new ... and from what I can see, she's really smitten with him.

5 hours ago, cgb1108 said:

Remember Se Hee's roommate compatibility charts ... if we apply this to JSM & LJ, they are very compatible - same age range, same university, loves to dance, loves toys, overachievers, and social media savvy.  If we throw LMK in the mix ... a bit older, stays away from social media, doesn't keep up with the latest trends , a bookworm who disappears until work summons him to surface.  The one thing that makes me like him more than LJ is this gentleness of spirit ... if you look at all of his public appearances - always humble and gets along with people of all ages, genders, classes, from all walks of life.  Don't know LJ from the next guy but he has admitted to being possessive of his girlfriends ... I'd hate to see JSM twisting & turning herself to satisfy that kind of need. The relationship is so new ... and from what I can see, she's really smitten with him.

“The relationship is so new... and from what I can see, she’s really smitten with him.” Very interesting observation! Me, on the other hand - after the BTIMFL bts scenes, I don’t trust my “smitten”- judging eyes anymore :lol: Not for one hot minute. Been there done that. 

It’s too bad that she didn’t present at the awards with CEO Ma (really liked this BTIMFL character). Didn’t JSM say something in an interview that she (and/or her mom) would choose CEO Ma out of all the male characters in BTIMFL? Or something to that effect? What an interesting coincidence...

I would separate actors' personal lives from their showbiz lives. I will shy away from behind the scene videos. I won't hold on to what actors say in interviews after all what they think and feel changes. I won't go overboard nor overthink. That's me now. I have changed after BTIMFL and this change is good for me.

I will only focus on things that won't complicate life and I will wait for LMK's projects. :)

43 minutes ago, agathatefora said:

I would separate actors' personal lives from their showbiz lives. I will shy away from behind the scene videos. I won't hold on to what actors say in interviews after all what they think and feel changes. I won't go overboard nor overthink. That's me now. I have changed after BTIMFL and this change is good for me.

I will only focus on things that won't complicate life and I will wait for LMK's projects. :)

Me too, I will focus and wait for LMK next project.

19 hours ago, cgb1108 said:

Reminds me of Bomi and Wonseok compatibility rather than Sehee and Jiho.

1 hour ago, cezcil0807 said:

February 08, is fast approaching. Let us see if will he attend the movie DETECTIVE 03, even though he's not the lead. He is still MIA. Please share any pictures of him if that day comes.

The VIP premiere is even sooner, on January 31.

21 hours ago, agathatefora said:

It's a good thing :) I'm glad we've found our own way to keep our heart 'happy' and 'healthy' from 'what's happened'. Time heals after all (from what I've experienced). And believe me, something better will come, someday :)

For my case, I've never imagined I'd be in shipping business after I watched dramas. It came naturally. Like falling in love. I never know. My heart takes the control. Tbh, I've been a very logical person like SH. So I'd hate it when my logic lost to my heart. I hated it when I falling in love (?) to things I should have not to. My logic keeps asking me 'why do you care so much about other people's relationship?'. I have the answer, that is I should have not to care. But I don't know. Somehow it feels like there is a hole in my heart. And it feels uncomfortable. My logic laughs at me.  

On the bts. The main reason I watched bts because I want to know how they produced the drama. I've always been interested in drama/film making. And 'fortunately' I found something 'more interesting' in the bts. lol

On celeb interviews. I felt like I was reading good books. I got to know how they think. To know how they feel. What's their plan for their future life. And they were always inspiring for me.

And yes, I can't wait for LMK's new projects :)

Yes that's correct. I still remember his picture wearing knitted hat since they announced that he is to be paired with SON Ye jin from the movie SPELLBOUND, that caption was written on dramabeans news.He is so handsome there. MY regrets he is not my fave that time. But I already watched that movie. Even the movie premier of his friend Kang,  he's wearing knitted hat, too.

Archived