Ayame

7 minutes ago, renvic said:

hope someone can translate it.. coz its vogue article (credit to cloudgreen ig?

and comparing lee minki younger version to his recent looks 

quotes of the day

1. The truth will set you free...but first it will richard simmons you off.

2. when a simple lie discovered, is enough to create doubt in every truth.

3. The only difference between your actions being romantic and  creepy is how attractive the other persons finds you.

kdrama/kmovie 2017 tittle:

My sassy girl.

on the happy side note: the chinese sominki group who cancelled their pre dvd order, re ordered the dvd again for the love for MINKI  they cant get enough on how charmimg minki is..:D

I'm so, so happy they decided to preorder again! It's a great birthday gift for Minki too!

Speaking of - Happy birthday to Minki (in like less than an hour from now Korea time)

Wishing him all the best - good health, successful projects, love and happiness!  I hope he(?) posts something (or his management haha) on instagram at least. We miss seeing his face! ❤️

As for the question about Somin - I think she filmed the movie before BTLIMF. :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, renvic said:

hope someone can translate it.. coz its vogue article (credit to cloudgreen ig?

This is what cloudgreen says in the comments:

• bkjnhyHello, can i ask what is it about this article?
  • cloudgreen2202@bkjnhy basically it mentions how Minki has successfully made a comeback in 2017 through the drama after his discharge from army. It also talks about his background as a model turned actor and his ability to act with many senior actresses and show amazing chemistry. They also mention that we will be able to expect more from this versatile actor in future

Even if you didn't have a chance of winning our lovely Somin's heart, you have captured all of ours in this shippers thread ... happy birthday, Lee Min Ki !!!  Doing a LMK movie festival binge in his honor ... hope we don't wait many years before another project with JSM. And speaking of our girl, she's back in Japan again, huh?

how creepy our birthday boy in his latest movie in just one scene picture?

he can be the korean version of Voldermort..:D korean version of Ralph Fiennes.. 

quote of the day: 

1. "A pretty face doesnt mean a pretty heart"

2. "  One lie is enough to question all the truths.

3. We are very good lawyers for our own mistakes, but very good judges for the mistakes of others.

kdrama/kmovie title 2017:

tunnel

31 minutes ago, namjiho said:

it's ironic that SoMin has posted a lot of pics today on IG, while the birthday boy is nowhere to be found.. hope he's having a great time on his special day.

True, we want to see the birthday boy! Is he spending his birthday camping in his house and reading a book? :lol:

31 minutes ago, namjiho said:

it's ironic that SoMin has posted a lot of pics today on IG, while the birthday boy is nowhere to be found.. hope he's having a great time on his special day.

If his birthday doesn't work, the only thing that makes him to come out from his 'hiding place', work projects!

I don't understand whether he really doesn't go out or people just don't recognize him :D

He's typical korean actor who doesn't share his private life. He used his sns for his work pomotion only. Except the private one(s) (?).

Are you believing, it's his?

2 hours ago, eunji18 said:

If his birthday doesn't work, the only thing that makes him to come out from his 'hiding place', work projects!

I don't understand whether he really doesn't go out or people just don't recognize him :D

He's typical korean actor who doesn't share his private life. He used his sns for his work pomotion only. Except the private one(s) (?).

Are you believing, it's his?

Wait, we still have less than 2 hours (KST) before tomorrow kicks in. He / the agency might post something later today or possibly tomorrow. 

Or else, this is what we call a consistency where he / the agency posts something on SNS only for work or project related.

Anyway, hope he enjoyed his day today! 

12 hours ago, namjiho said:

I know ... so .... ironic!  If I were a paranoid type, seems weird she posted pics from Japan with her brother, who's also named Joon ( which momentarily floored JoonMin fans thinking they were together), at about LMK's birthday. 

As for the birthday celebrant, good for you that there was no sighting ... sad for us, though. :(

15 hours ago, sierralainewalsh said:

True, we want to see the birthday boy! Is he spending his birthday camping in his house and reading a book? :lol:

He is spending his birthday in this room, of course!

He needs to follow his own advice.

2 hours ago, eunji18 said:

Min Ki's sighting today!!!!!

ahhhhhh how are you Min Ki ssi?!!!!!

Glad to see your pict!!!!

funny his been MIA... and yet spending his vacation in my country -_- wish i live in cebu....

hmmmm i hope the owner of that ig will edited her hashtag post and not included her name.... coz there are some fans of the couple will commented to erased or avoiding using her name in hashtag where is the hastag name of minki is included... :)

quote of the day:

1. "I hate it when you have to act nice, when you really want to punch that person in the face.

2. Once you start to dislike someone, everything they do begin to annoy yoi.

3. There are two ways to be fooled: one os to believed what isn't truth, the other is to refuse to believe what is true

kdrama/kmovie title 2017:

Suspicious Partner

Omg, omg, ong!!! he's in the Philippines right now?? but only in Cebu? anybody knows if he will go to Manila?? any Filipino chinggu who wants to fly to Cebu right away??!! hahaha, it's driving me nuts... but i'm so happy he chose to spend his birthday in my country.. #proudPinoyHere

he's really a bookworm, reading whenever there's time.. so adorably geek!!

He chose to get away from the cold winter of Seoul for his birthday.  And you guys nailed it ... he was reading a book! :lol:

JSM's last IG shot of her drinking a beer at the end of the day ... wishful thinking on my part that for a moment,  she fondly remembered Ji Ho drinking beer with Se Hee as they watch soccer after work. 

As for the hashtags, I don't mind that they're still being tagged together.  Their chemistry was awesome & I do not doubt that they will cross paths and work together again ... hopefully, a movie! 

15 hours ago, eunji18 said:

Min Ki's sighting today!!!!!

ahhhhhh how are you Min Ki ssi?!!!!!

Glad to see your pict!!!!

So happy to see him! Who is that with him? Kind of looks like actor Park Doo Shik from Shoot Me in the Heart.

I’m glad he did something special for his birthday. I guess he really does stay away from the internet. We’ll only see him in work-related posts, fan sightings, and maybe if he takes pictures with friends active on social media.

Waaa, a Minki sighting!!! So happy he managed to go on a vacation for his birthday! Also it's so cute he's still reading a book while lining up for the immigration, he's a total bookworm ❤️

Anyway, I hope he enjoys his vacation. Cebu is known for its beaches, so are we seeing Minki in swimsuit? :lol:

14 minutes ago, mydisplayname said:

I have a question...If the DVD is released, can we still order the DVD or does its content differ from the preorder ones?

I think you can still order them, but the preordered ones have extra stuff in them (like the script) but I'm not sure either because this is my first time buying a kdrama dvd, haha.

Archived