Ayame

Pre-order extension? Couple commentary? I don't think it's a good idea. I would rather see them interviewed separately. The wound is too fresh for a fan of Se Hee and Ji Ho or should I say MinMin Couple like me. They should be thanking Dispatch for announcing the reality.

No offense to either party or to the fans of the show like me, I just feel the DVD is like a sunken ship that people try to revive or save.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay to the DVD and actors' commentary!

Actually on hindsight, I am thankful the Dispatch news broke early. After the dust has settled, I realised I still love the 2 of them, individually and as acting partners. Even if they aren't together IRL, I love their portrayal of SH and JH, and the warm feeling they give me onscreen, so I'm excited to see them again for the commentary. 

I know some of you still feel disappointed and hurt, but hey, IRL, friendships often outlast romantic relationships, and are equally wonderful too!

Just excited to see them together, period.  Their kind of chemistry I would gladly see again even if they talk about whatever ... the characters, the story, the poetry, the kisses!!!  Actually put Outlander on hold to watch this drama and it must be a sign of old age when you prefer to watch two people kiss than two people strip down and make love.  The kisses were intimate yet passionate that I feel they both held back ... pardon the jump into delulu lake once more.  I'll just take JSM's explanation that they did a very good job because we believed their performances. Must watch how LMK looks at her ...  :wub:

14 hours ago, renvic said:

1st project of Lee minki Indonesian (hope someone can translate its in Bahasa)

quotes of the day:

1. "The worst thing of being lied to is knowing you weren't deserve the truth"

2. "Don't trust what you see, even salt looks like a sugar"

3. "What we see often, is only fractional part of what really is"

kdrama title:

"Forest of Secrets" 

Rough translation:

Finally..... after a long wait. 1st project @ leeminki.indonesia for Lee Min Ki's birthday has been succeeded (the gifts already send to korea). Sismin (someone who manage ig account lee minki.indonesia) as the representative of project would like to say thank you for the participation of all netizen ... either in the form of donation, goods, messages / letters, fan art and support .... Hopefully what we send for minki can be safely reach the destination and accepted by minki. hopefully the gifts will give  blessing and beneficial for those who follow the project as well as the receiver (lee min ki).. Sorry if Sismin is wrong and lacking in running this 1st project ... For the report details Sismin upload in the next post yaa

(Sorry for the rough translation.. i use google translate)

Indonesian fans send gifts like some books about indonesia and others, fan letter, scrappbook, fan art, batik (typical cloth of indonesia) etc..

On 1/9/2018 at 11:21 AM, mydisplayname said:

Hmmm it was never stated it was based on the show. However, I would want to discuss the similarities. The writer has been accused of plagiarism because of this.

I watched the Japanese drama when BTLIMF was still on its first two weeks because I read that "BTLIMF is the Japanese version of Nigehaji." 

The similarities that I could point out would be both Jiho and Mikuri likes to clean, Sehee and Hiramasa are both working in IT field (they both have serious personalities but still different) and the contract marriage. (Anyone else who watched Nigehaji can add to this?)

Aside from those similarities, I can't really say that BTLIMF is the Japanese version. Both dramas have a different kind of charm. Different characters, writing, the love story. Though I love BTLIMF more, I enjoyed watching NigeHaji too. The chemistry of the main pair is just different in BTLIMF of course, haha! 

Mmm, glad to hear that the DVD is confirmed. Still not sure what to feel about the "couple" commentary though.

I hope PBE makes it too! He makes everything funnier. 

when an exo member reading a book that shown in BTIMFL.

I wonder if he is a fan of the book before it shown in btimfl? or after it shown in btimfl? did he watched btimfl?

quotes of the day: (eng translated of sehun post (no. 1 quote)

1." You received hate from people, you received forgiveness from time"

2. "Don't try to undertand everything, because sometimes it is not meant to be understood but to be accepted"

3. "Belief is a deception you play upon yourself"

kdrama/ kmovie 2017 title:

The liar and his lover.

Promotion for Detective K is in full swing with our guy in full dark attire regalia with black make-up on, talking about his role.  He's just making a special appearance but seems like a big deal.  Showed him doing some incredibly wire stunts like really high up in the sky and wow, no stuntman!  Reminded me of the time he teased JSM about wanting to use the wire in Namhae ...oh well, the good old days when we didn't know.

Had to add that I caught a glimpse of Golden Slumber where JSM will make a special appearance ... the trailer looks SO GOOD.  Did not see her in it but Kang Dong Won & Han Hyo Joo are there.  Who knows, we'll get to see LMK (who's a good friend of KDW) & JSM in the celebrity line @ the premiere? Movie is also showing this February, like LMK's film.

17 minutes ago, cgb1108 said:

Had to add that I caught a glimpse of Golden Slumber where JSM will make a special appearance ... the trailer looks SO GOOD.  Did not see her in it but Kang Dong Won & Han Hyo Joo are there.  Who knows, we'll get to see LMK (who's a good friend of KDW) & JSM in the celebrity line @ the premiere? Movie is also showing this February, like LMK's film.

Let's see what will happen there ^_^

Btw, did she shoot the movie before btimfl or?

On 1/8/2018 at 10:21 PM, mydisplayname said:

Hmmm it was never stated it was based on the show. However, I would want to discuss the similarities. The writer has been accused of plagiarism because of this.

This article discusses some of the differences: https://mydramalist.com/article/because-this-is-my-first-life-vs-we-married-as-a-job-1023172095

The Japanese female character can’t get a job, so becomes his housekeeper. He pays her. Also, she is experienced in relationships, while he is not.

In BTIMFL, Ji Ho has a job, but quits because of attempted rape. She gets a part time job to pay Se Hee rent, because she can’t find a place she can afford. She has no experience in relationships, and he is the experienced one.

Hi everyone! It was just last week that I decided to watch Because This Is My First Life and i cannot move on with how wonderful the drama is. Since the chemistry between So Min and Min Ki is top notch, just wanna ask if they ever followed each other in ig? Coz when I checked, minki liked some of her photos but they’re not following each other. Hahahaha thanks in advance!

Also, regardless of real life position, I’m still rooting for them to act in another drama again!

On 1/13/2018 at 9:48 AM, eunji18 said:

Let's see what will happen there ^_^

Btw, did she shoot the movie before btimfl or?

Probably she filmed the golden slumber before or during BTIMFL...please CMIIW.

I was looking for an article about this and couldnt find it. From memory, she will appear as a special appearance having an important role along with KDW. 

It's just a coincidence that both having special appearances in their respective movies and both movies will be released next month. 

Anyway, here is the BTS of MinKi's part in Detective K3. I believe everyone has seen it already last Friday.

Looks that he did the stunt himself! 

2 hours ago, zzangnami said:

Hi everyone! It was just last week that I decided to watch Because This Is My First Life and i cannot move on with how wonderful the drama is. Since the chemistry between So Min and Min Ki is top notch, just wanna ask if they ever followed each other in ig? Coz when I checked, minki liked some of her photos but they’re not following each other. Hahahaha thanks in advance!

Also, regardless of real life position, I’m still rooting for them to act in another drama again!

Hello @zzangnami I dont know about this myself, when I started following them and other BTIMFL cast (it's around ep 9-10 when the drama was airing) they dont follow each other because I remember I also asked myself about that.

Some of chingus here have discussed about this, too...but yeah..I have no idea if they have followed each other before.

Based on my recollection, xgo_odx account used to like random BTIMFL posts back then.

Sorry, that's all I know..

15 hours ago, zzangnami said:

There is probably a good chance of that happening. He has worked with Eugene and Esom more than once, and almost worked with Shin Min Ah again in Tomorrow With You. He has even worked with other white cats before! :lol:

9 hours ago, fauna said:

There is probably a good chance of that happening. He has worked with Eugene and Esom more than once, and almost worked with Shin Min Ah again in Tomorrow With You. He has even worked with other white cats before! :lol:

Just wanted to add to the list...apparently he has met little YeoJinGoo ^^

hope someone can translate it.. coz its vogue article (credit to cloudgreen ig?

and comparing lee minki younger version to his recent looks 

quotes of the day

1. The truth will set you free...but first it will richard simmons you off.

2. when a simple lie discovered, is enough to create doubt in every truth.

3. The only difference between your actions being romantic and  creepy is how attractive the other persons finds you.

kdrama/kmovie 2017 tittle:

My sassy girl.

on the happy side note: the chinese sominki group who cancelled their pre dvd order, re ordered the dvd again for the love for MINKI  they cant get enough on how charmimg minki is..:D

Archived