Ayame

6 hours ago, cgb1108 said:

And there's the rub ... did he like her? Given his method of role immersion and JSM's natural beauty,  the answer is most likely, yes.  After all, the man is only human.  Appearing at the press conference and answering a question about JSM's news would have shut down the issue ... the funny thing is he is still MIA.  My take is this guy is so transparent and if he harbored any feelings for her ... his body language, his eyes will have given him away.

The other rub is ... did she like him, too? What happened in the wrap up party when they were watching the last episode together that she had to delete the image of it?  So @ Ic85, I will still trust that intuition of yours from a 20-year marriage!

yup i believe minki will answer the dating news with a class like how he handle the question during presscon of btimfl about his sexualt assault charges. but knowing the knetz media im sure they will ask a questions that the way minki might answered it will result to to negative or positive knetz reaction not just for him but also for somin.

6 hours ago, fauna said:

Found this on page 93 of LMK’s thread:

credits to purpletiger86 for the translation of the above article:

Lee Minki, "Might Have Gotten Into A Huge Scandal While Going To The Market With Eugene Noona"

On an interview, Lee Minki stated "Eugene noona and I have been good friends ever since we starred together in the drama "I Really Really Like You" two years ago. I guess we were so close that we were mistaken for being a couple while going to the market together". He goes on saying "After the drama ended, we got very close and at that time I was also moving. We went to the market together to buy presents/things for moving. We were going to calculate all the stuff we bought (toilet paper, bath stuff...). Not only that, we went together with other friends as well, but there must have been a reporter at the market. I received a sudden phone call from my company asking what I was doing. That reporter called my company to ask if I was dating Eugene noona and wanted more details to write an article".

So, I’m glad he’s lying low and staying away from the spotlight for now. Unfortunately, celebrities’ lives are not their own, and they can get in trouble with their fans so easily.

Shipping is fun, but I don’t want to affect the real actors’ lives, dvd sales, etc., because of it. I’m keeping my preorder. I’m a fan of the drama first and still ship the characters Ji Ho and See Hee. I want to see the deleted scenes!

thanks that you still keeping the order because btimfl is one of the best 2017 kdrama if not 2017 but one of the best  kdrama in general. you should also post one of minki's interview about his one movie that because his character is inlove with  his co star during that time his taught is that his really inlove with her co star during that time.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, renvic said:

you should also post one of minki's interview about his one movie that because his character is inlove with  his co star during that time his taught is that his really inlove with her co star during that time.

Sorry to cut your post. I quoted one interview about him admitting liking Eugene and in another saw a video where he admitted being in love or feeling being in a relationship with Kim Min Hee. Do you mean the one with Eugene or KMH or someone else?

I want to share some stuff from LMK thread. It's about his love life and how he usually lose the girl...

Spoiler

On 1/20/2007 at 1:48 PM, creidesca said:

translation, courtesy of purpletiger86:

Lee Min Ki, "Friend stole his girlfriend twice"

Lee Min Ki, going back and forth from movie to drama...he has expressed his story about how his friend stole his girlfriends twice. On January 22, Lee Min Ki will make an appearance on 'Ya Shin Man Man' where he was asked if he ever regret about something because of his pride. While discussing, he said "I don't have much pride". He shared quite a shocking episode. He had a friend that he got along with really well on a regular basis, but one day his friend kept on ignoring him. MinKi found out that his friend was dating his girlfriend. He also said that there was another situation where his girlfriend was stolen by the same friend. What's even more shocking is that he still gets along with his friend who stole two of his girlfriends from him. The MC asked MinKi how he is able to still be friends. MinKi answered with something that was beyond people's imagination (something people cannot imagine of?)...his answer amazed everyone. Tune in on January 22 at 11:00pm to know what Lee MinKi said on 'Ya Shin Man Man'.

Here's a more detailed version:

Spoiler

Dahee Fanel said:

His first story was pretty serious (the one where his friend stole two of his girlfriends). He didn't really get indepth about it, which I was disappointed about...But it turns out that since he had to work a lot at his part-time job, he told his girlfriend to hang out with his friend while he was working because he was worried she'd get bored...but then she ended up falling for his friend instead. And instead of getting mad at them, he forgave them both and let them date each other, because he figured it was okay if they really liked each other and the two people important to him were happy. :(

They asked him about his first love, and he said she was a girl he met in tenth grade in high school. He was so crazy about her that he would sleep outside her apartment, and in the morning she'd sneak out and they'd walk to school extra early together. :) But they only dated for about a month and a half because she moved overseas. And later on, he added that she gave him a lot of money when he was living with a friend and didn't have money for food. And he never paid her back, LOL.

But his first kiss was actually in ninth grade, not tenth. :rolleyes: He said he didn't really love or like the girl, that he was just a bit curious and stuff...and even after they kissed, they didn't date, because according to him, they weren't really on a "see each other all the time" basis...:lol: They didn't really hang around in the same circles, that's why. He was like, "We ended up kissing while we were just playing." And they asked if it was just a peck or a real kiss, and Min-ki confirmed that it was a real kiss. :lol:

And then later KHS revealed that during an interview a reporter had given them christmas stockings, and Min-ki suggested that the next time they meet they give each other Christmas presents inside the stockings, and she agreed. But filming ended and KHS forgot about it, but Min-ki remembered, and gave her the christmas stocking filled with CDs with songs that she liked. And all KHS ended up giving him was a card. :lol:

Oh, and later Min-ki said that he has no pride. :lol: And that's why he never fights with anyone. And he added on to that cheating friend thing, and said that his friend cried when Min-ki found out, and said sorry, and Min-ki cried with him, and wished that his friend had hit him (Min-ki) instead...Because he was worried about how much his friend must have been hurting. He felt guilty. He didn't blame his friend at all. And everyone was like, "Why were you crying?? Why did you want him to hit you?? He'd already stolen your girlfriend!". Haha.

Then suddenly, out of the blue, he was like, "Wait a minute, I do have pride!", and everyone burst out laughing. :lol: And he talked about one time at school when they were playing the recorder in music class, and he wanted to put his feet under the chair of the person in front of him, but that person wanted to put his feet under his own chair. And they ended up arguing, and Min-ki told him to just put his feet under the chair in front of him, and in the end he ended up hitting him on the head with his recorder. :lol: And he hit him back, LOL.

But the funniest stories were when he was talking about how he fell for a "Seoul girl" (LOL...guess his Kyungsangdo roots are showing, hehehe), and how he wanted to look cool in front of her, so he ran after a bus she needed to get on that just passed by, but he lost his shoe in the process, and when he caught the bus, it turned out that it wasn't even the right bus. :lol: And when he and Kang Soo Jung were doing a reinaction of a girl asking a guy not to work for the day for her sake, Min-ki's expressions were so hilarious! He wasn't cooperating at all...He was like, "I have to work!", haha. And later when they asked him to smile a little (because his face was so frozen), he just did a quick, sarcastic little smile. So hilarious!

Er...I had meant to do just a quick summary, but ended up writing almost all of Min-ki's parts down...-_- I guess I'm a LMK fan. :sweatingbullets:

23 minutes ago, renvic said:

hope someone can translate it...

http://m.ggilbo.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=434791#_enliple

funny though the ship already a sunken ship but how come they still tag minki even in  korea :blink:

Not a complete translation, but I kinda understood what it meant. This was weird but the first sentence was "Lee Joon's lover JSM and LMK pairing attracts attention". Basically, it talks about how people find their chemistry and skinship effective like in their Marie Claire photo-shoot. It states comments like:

"Wow! JSM - LMK [pair] is no joke." 

"BTIMFL looks good."

"I totally like them both."

to those who did the pre-order this is what will look like 

hope you enjoy the series just nevermind the bts :lol:

2 minutes ago, mydisplayname said:

Not a complete translation, but I kinda understood what it meant. This was weird but the first sentence was "Lee Joon's lover JSM and LMK pairing attracts attention". Basically, it talks about how people find their chemistry and skinship effective like in their Marie Claire photo-shoot. It states comments like:

"Wow! JSM - LMK [pair] is no joke." 

"I will watch BTIMFL."

"I totally like them both."

hahahha thank you chikgu and funny  its a korean article :lol:

by the way the positive feedback from knetz about minki's movie is no joke. they commented that they gonna watch it because of LMK

1 hour ago, renvic said:

hope someone can translate it...

http://m.ggilbo.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=434791#_enliple

funny though the ship already a sunken ship but how come they still tag minki even in  korea :blink:

I also saw this article after searching Minki but didn't dare open it haha.

I feel so sad about the DVD preorders, but I also understand why they would cancel. One of the reasons why I preordered was of course, the BTS. I just choose to stick with my order because of my love for the drama (and the hope that my heart gets healed in time when it arrives, haha). Still hoping they change their mind. T_T

Anyway, I'm so happy for Minki! He's a scene stealer! Can't get over from those teaser pictures because he looks so good. So excited to see him in new projects soon. Come out of the cat cave, Minki please!

@mydisplayname thank you for the articles!! 

6 minutes ago, sierralainewalsh said:

I feel so sad about the DVD preorders, but I also understand why they would cancel. One of the reasons why I preordered was of course, the BTS. I just choose to stick with my order because of my love for the drama (and the hope that my heart gets healed in time when it arrives, haha). Still hoping they change their mind. T_T

Anyway, I'm so happy for Minki! He's a scene stealer! Can't get over from those teaser pictures because he looks so good. So excited to see him in new projects soon. Come out of the cat cave, Minki please!

lol...same here, I just asked @renvic what / whose picture did the journalist put on the article...? It's safe.. =D

I have the same thought regarding the dvd pre-order, will see...

19 minutes ago, sierralainewalsh said:

it's really safe :tongue: thats why im laughing im glad thAt @mydisplayname translated i thought another dragging name incident again..-_-

13 minutes ago, ucieh said:

lol...same here, I just asked @renvic what / whose picture did the journalist put on the article...? It's safe.. =D

I have the same thought regarding the dvd pre-order, will see...

just think of it that it will arrived around month of april so who knows what might happen about your feelings again...

21 hours ago, b4l01 said:

Missing M-I-A Minki :blush:

Why he is so funny? He is so expert to "touch down" his opponents.. lols..

And its so happy to see he was smiling a lot in this video.. d most rare moment right now to see him like that.. umm, maybe just in some of BTIMFL bts.. but its so rare.. even in jeju pics he never seen smile like this..

7 hours ago, renvic said:

to those who did the pre-order this is what will look like 

hope you enjoy the series just nevermind the bts :lol:

Wow, so is the dvd confirmed then? Or is it a fanmade? :D

At first, I thought the dvd demand survey will only work at the dramas that didn't do well on rating. I've experienced it in Tomorrow With You (Shin Min Ah, Lee Je Hoon). But, even the mega hit Goblin also did the survey. Perhaps the dvd producing will cost as much as the drama producing itself or kinda similar so they take this project carefully. 

I think it'd be good if they give us the sneak peak of the deleted scenes as a promo material. So perhaps it would increase the demand. 

Regarding the DVD, will it include a section where LMK & JSM will discuss scenes in the drama & if so, has this been done or will still need to be shot?  

I love the drama and gets better with second viewing.  The BTS, a bit touchy, given what is happening, but I blame it all on PD-nim for being such a SoMinKi fan!  :lol:

Positive karma energy flowing back to our guy - after a difficult 2017, this new year is starting out with a bang ... imagine the response to the movie where he's only making a special appearance ... amazing!

And as for his unfortunate lovelife, the guy is a true romantic.  Loved the story of forgiving the friend after he stole his 2 girlfriends and remembering to gift a former co-star @ Christmas ... this guy's a keeper!  

Feel more sad if this DVD doesn't happen ... this is my all-time favorite k-drama!  Such a shame to have orders cancelled because the couple is  not together in real life ... so weird to sacrifice a piece of art, really,  for a fantasy. I have some k-drama DVDs that I'd gladly part with just to have this one.  It was my intro to a brilliant actor in LMK; it's JSM's best work, hands down; the ensemble work is top-notch; the words, the images, the music, the total profound fun that is Because This Is My First Life!  I can re-watch it repeatedly on Viki but a DVD, that's a memento of this unforgettable show.

Ohhh...so they are selling the script book...wow! Is it common for them to sell the script book for any Kdramas? Or they're selling it just because the drama is popular? Please enlighten me on this...

1 hour ago, cgb1108 said:

Feel more sad if this DVD doesn't happen ... this is my all-time favorite k-drama!  Such a shame to have orders cancelled because the couple is  not together in real life ... so weird to sacrifice a piece of art, really,  for a fantasy. I have some k-drama DVDs that I'd gladly part with just to have this one.  It was my intro to a brilliant actor in LMK; it's JSM's best work, hands down; the ensemble work is top-notch; the words, the images, the music, the total profound fun that is Because This Is My First Life!  I can re-watch it repeatedly on Viki but a DVD, that's a memento of this unforgettable show.

I agree with you. Even though I've ever said that i don't think I can rewatch the drama because of you know why, But when the drama clips appeared on my ig feeds, I just couldn't resist to spend my minute to watch them. I suddenly remembered the  very first reason why I was so into this drama for the past 3 months. It wasn't LMK nor JSM. It's the drama itself. Its good script, beautiful editing, excellent acting, It's just so perfect. 

I want to borrow Bok Nam's line, "If she has a boyfriend, then why?"

If you're still hoping for Sominki to be true, take it easy, she's still dating, not marriage.

If you're okay if they are not together in the real life, it's better then. 

<33

Please don't feel offended by my post. I love everybody here <33 Have a good day!

ps: I love to post on this thread cause I know everybody still here.:)

1 hour ago, ucieh said:

Ohhh...so they are selling the script book...wow! Is it common for them to sell the script book for any Kdramas? Or they're selling it just because the drama is popular? Please enlighten me on this...

It's common. Even you can download the old kdramas script on websites :)

Archived