Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, mydisplayname said:

@yokyo I just had to let that out. hahaha it was the same lurker who told us to wake up and later on lowkey shaded Minki in this thread. Until now, we still have hijackers. Wow...hahaha 

YES, I recognized that person and that is why I had to quote you to reply.  I am glad you spoke up.

THANK YOU!!!

Hi :)

I'm happy for everyone here who still support SM and MK for whatever make them happy. And

I'm fully understand everyone else too who continue their support for MK only. Both of the decisions are totally understandable. I know it's hurting. So you protect your heart by just focusing on MK since from now on I think every update about SM, people will tag her bf along to the posts, and it would hurt our heart more. It's okay. Our feelings are the most important here. And I want everyone here to be happy. Whatever the path they choose.

I just want to ask something, it's a lil bit personal and out of topic, or it is not? Just warn me if it's not appropriate.

Since I've never ever been in a relationship before, for everybody who has the experience,

Spoiler

Do you always consider marriage everytime you're in a relationship? 

On 11/27/2017 at 8:18 PM, lc85 said:

Yeah definitely no shipping wars. So not necessary. And thank you @Ayame for starting this forum!

I haven’t seen ep 15 and I’m not sure I want to see lmk/sh cry:cry: I’m going to wait to watch both eps tomorrow instead.

I doubt LMK or JSM reads our forum. However in the slightest chance that they do — I just want to say to them: 

It was a joy to watch both of you every week! You both brought your “A” game to each and every episode to bring SH and JH to life. Thank you! Life is so stressful these days for so many people that the momentary disruption is very much welcome! 

What is even more amazing to watch is what your viewers (us included) perceived to be your genuine affection for each other — first and foremost as colleagues — as professional actors who are truly passionate about their craft. Having caring colleagues at work is such a bonus and makes the difficult tasks bearable. And makes one want look forward to go to work! That was clearly apparent in your interactions. 

And last but not least, JSM— if you’re watching any of the bts, just want to let you know that it was breathtaking to watch LMK just look at you! (And the hugs, omg!) Having been married for 20 years, I think I know a thing or two about this :wub: 

While I’m never 100% sure of anything, I’m here to celebrate the present moment and what else can one ask for??

Cheers for LMK and JSM... and for all of us (because we see real for real :tongue:)

Hello all sominkis and ex-sominkis: 

I didn't realize that I can quote myself - lol - here.  But this was my 3rd post on this shipping thread - Nov 27. 

Some us have left this ship permanently, some temporarily.  Many of us are upset, confused, shocked, angry, and have many combination of emotions.  And it's totally understandable.  Some of us will never ship couples again and some of us will be better critics of all bts videos, moving forward.  Especially me - claiming that my 20-year marriage (in the old post) makes me an expert in seeing what's real and what's not - :tongue: 

For what it's worth, I wanted to remind all of us here (the true shippers, not the fake ones) how thoughtful and beautiful all of our posts in this thread were in the past month. I still think that there was genuine affection there between the lead actors.  I still think it was breathtaking as a viewer to watch their bts interactions -- and that is not easy to "manufacture".  And if it was manufactured - I am truly blown away, as a viewer.  Someone should teach acting courses on how to manufacture that display of affection ! (apologies for what seems to be a sarcastic comment - but I have no ill intentions towards anyone at all).

Also, I still very much think that BTIMFL is the BEST production of 2017 and probably the BEST drama that I have seen in a very long time. CEO Ma, Soo Ji, Horang, Wonseok, YOLO cafe guy - I wish this was the 50 episode drama, there is so much story to be told -- each character's past/future.  BTIMFL made me want to read poetry again! 

I don't know if this is good-bye for me here just yet - even though I really wanted to leave in the past few days.  This thread allowed many of us to discuss the drama, the real life actors, and some of our own lives included without any fear of judgment or criticism from our fellow shippers.  This has been "home" for the past month -- our own Room19 (equipped with the best "defenders").

In the mean time, please take care of yourselves, your heart, and I hope you find a reason to return once in a while.  I will do that as well.

:heart:

2 hours ago, lc85 said:

Hello all sominkis and ex-sominkis: 

I didn't realize that I can quote myself - lol - here.  But this was my 3rd post on this shipping thread - Nov 27. 

Some us have left this ship permanently, some temporarily.  Many of us are upset, confused, shocked, angry, and have many combination of emotions.  And it's totally understandable.  Some of us will never ship couples again and some of us will be better critics of all bts videos, moving forward.  Especially me - claiming that my 20-year marriage (in the old post) makes me an expert in seeing what's real and what's not - :tongue: 

For what it's worth, I wanted to remind all of us here (the true shippers, not the fake ones) how thoughtful and beautiful all of our posts in this thread were in the past month. I still think that there was genuine affection there between the lead actors.  I still think it was breathtaking as a viewer to watch their bts interactions -- and that is not easy to "manufacture".  And if it was manufactured - I am truly blown away, as a viewer.  Someone should teach acting courses on how to manufacture that display of affection ! (apologies for what seems to be a sarcastic comment - but I have no ill intentions towards anyone at all).

Also, I still very much think that BTIMFL is the BEST production of 2017 and probably the BEST drama that I have seen in a very long time. CEO Ma, Soo Ji, Horang, Wonseok, YOLO cafe guy - I wish this was the 50 episode drama, there is so much story to be told -- each character's past/future.  BTIMFL made me want to read poetry again! 

I don't know if this is good-bye for me here just yet - even though I really wanted to leave in the past few days.  This thread allowed many of us to discuss the drama, the real life actors, and some of our own lives included without any fear of judgment or criticism from our fellow shippers.  This has been "home" for the past month -- our own Room19 (equipped with the best "defenders").

In the mean time, please take care of yourselves, your heart, and I hope you find a reason to return once in a while.  I will do that as well.

:heart:

Hi Chingu, if i could give you a thousand hearts, i will.  You just came out with a thought- provoking post. You see i was among those who thought of saying goodbye.  Good thing i lurked today ( a habit i couldn't just shake off when i have time) and came upon your post.  What you just said  made me reassess things.  Thank you!!! 

Actually I didn’t want to write / post anything yet due to mixed emotions I am having, but @lc85 your latest post prompted me to do one. I don’t know why…but I just had tears in my eyes reading your post. Thank you, it is a very nice post and so were the posts that have been written here on this thread.

Like I said before, I told myself not to get involved in the shipping business anymore and here I am..., even though I shipped them with low-key mode on….and ouchh…it still hurts T_T 

Based on my shipping experiences (and I NEVER learn my lessons), those BTS videos are sometimes (not always the case) misleading. I kept telling myself not to trust / expect much from the BTS, but yeahhh…I just couldn’t help myself with the BTS of these two great actors. In the BTS videos, the actors were immersed and so emotionally attached with the characters they portrayed hence the affectionate and all that is just like what we have seen in the drama….am I right, here? 

Yes, for me BTIFML is one of the best dramas on my list and there are only a few on it. I made a dvd pre-order last week and I don’t plan to cancel it…well, I still have time until 7th Jan lol.. I have been thinking, if they proceed with the DVD production, it will then be released by end of April anyway so hopefully by then, I’d be fine (??)

Btw, please post it here should you hear any updates about the pre-order.

Thing I wish is that these good people here deserve something good for being awesome. I salute and respect your ATTITUDES guys right from the start of this thread and please note: I am talking about the people on this thread alone, not other people. You know what things to post and not to post (aka privacy posts). Honestly, I have no comforting words to write so please pardon me if my post here is all over the place. 

Until now, I still can’t believe my new year started with such news…but I try hard to keep this chant – Always believe something wonderful is going to happen – in my life and yours, too. 

It’s sad..! Good thing is I won’t be having hard time watching their upcoming romance dramas / movies.

sighhh...

Minki's method acting seemed to make him attached to his leading ladies like how he said that he felt like he was in a relationship with Kim Min Hee in "Very Ordinary Couple". I'd like to quote a post from 12 years ago that seemed to be LMK liking a co-star while playing his role. I wouldn't be surprised if he would harbor feelings for JSM that is why we see his attraction to JSM which translates well on cam.

On 8/12/2006 at 2:05 AM, creidesca said:

reposting from the RRLY thread, credits to n5y17cgirl:

200608111018110950lr6.jpg

"Why did Bada give LMK her cell phone # without him knowing?"

Singer Bada was recently invited as a guest to the MBC studios for a taping of Yoo Jae-suk and Kim Won Huis show "Come to Play", along with the LMK, Eugene, and Lee Young-ja (creidesca thinks this is the pink cap ahjuma) whose MBC drama RRLY ended 6 days ago.

During the taping of the show, Bada gave LMK a copy of her cd as a present. Inside the cd, however, was her private cell phone # written on a piece of paper. When the other cast members/guests pressed her about this, she explained "I just meant it as a 'Id like to get to know you better as a hubae (younger brother)' b/c hes so cute (as a younger brother)."

At this, former SES co-member Eugene said "No wonder Badas been suddenly calling me more often since our drama started airing." ;-)

However, its said that LMKs heart belongs elsewhere. Upon persistent questioning by the MCs on whether or not he likes Eugene, he replied "yes, I like her."

They asked him "Out of everyone here in this room, who (which woman) do you like the most?" His reply, "Eugene." Then they asked Eugene about their 4 years age gap/difference. (In an effort to shorten the age gap difference) she said that they actually had an early birthday AND by the lunar calendar they were only 3 years apart.

I wish people are not insensitive about things. People don't need to use #leeminki on IG when he's not even in the photo and when its JSM's photo with her partner. It affects me a bit. Had to comment on those pictures which I don't usually do.

One bitter post here so don't bother reading if you dont want some negativity.

Spoiler

They celebrate their ship's story as if its an engagement or marriage. I will only congratulate the couple when they are engaged or married.

2 hours ago, agathatefora said:

I wish people are not insensitive about things. People don't need to use #leeminki on IG when he's not even in the photo and when its JSM's photo with her partner. It affects me a bit. Had to comment on those pictures which I don't usually do.

Reveal hidden contents

They celebrate their ship's story as if its an engagement or marriage. I will only congratulate the couple when they are engaged or married.

This exactly why I want Minki to appear at his movie promotion and have new projects soon. There needs to be a cut with his image related to Somin ( That's also why I decided to post more on his thread than here tbh). Here's hoping it will happen soon.

And I also agree with your couple statement, It's good for them to made it public and also for the shippers to rejoice but honestly I think it's so early in the relationship it's a bit unwise to put so much spotlight on it ( even more given the circumstance aka military etc).

But what can we say? To each their own, as long as they don't drag Minki in this they can do whatever they want. 

On 1/3/2018 at 12:19 PM, Cherrine Kim said:

Minki looks soooo cooollllll... :D

Why he didnt attend media briefing?

i'm glad that he didnt attend the media briefing coz definitely media will ask him  lots of question thats not related to the movie specially the dating news  :D the media will not focus on the movie but him...thats what we call  an actor with a class:)

23 hours ago, sierralainewalsh said:

Hi! How's everyone?

As for the renaming of the thread, we have to leave that to @Ayame, I think. She did say she was busy with stuff, so maybe when she has time we can ask her.

Thank you for the links of their solo threads, maybe I'll also drop by one of these days.

I'm glad to see SoMinkis still posting, delurking and I even see new names! 

Thank you. We're hurting but trying.. haha. SoMinkis makes me proud! :)

Anyway, the trailer for the movie was really good! My favorite part of it is really Minki's scene. (Not being biased, swear! :lol:)

giphy.gif

I hope there will be more promotion stuff soon, so we can see his face more!

PS: BTLIMF DVD Preorder is extended up to the 7th, 11:59PM KST. To those who wants to order, please do so! Feel free to message if you need help in preordering!

thats also my fave part the eyes even the eyes can act :D.   hmmm on the sad part on the dvd,  massive cancelation had been done by chinese fans and most of the preorder are from chinese fans 

4 hours ago, agathatefora said:

Reveal hidden contents

im not the type of person who uses the hidden contents box. dont worry if that happens lets go together and greet them a congratulatory message.  :D and sadly up to now they still keep tagging #leeminki and the funny thing is that they level up..... they had following request or follow a well known sominki fans ig :lol:  

2 hours ago, meiil said:

This exactly why I want Minki to appear at his movie promotion and have new projects soon. There needs to be a cut with his image related to Somin ( That's also why I decided to post more on his thread than here tbh). Here's hoping it will happen soon.

And I also agree with your couple statement, It's good for them to made it public and also for the shippers to rejoice but honestly I think it's so early in the relationship it's a bit unwise to put so much spotlight on it ( even more given the circumstance aka military etc).

But what can we say? To each their own, as long as they don't drag Minki in this they can do whatever they want. 

hahahha they keep dragging minki on it and because of that minki gaining lots of fans. thats what we call "wise move:lol:"...

to the lurkers from outhere and lurkers from different social p

platform  kindly ship your otp WITH CLASS, WITH CONFIDENCE, and WITH MANNER. :lol:

6 hours ago, agathatefora said:

Reveal hidden contents

So your hidden contents is not “negative” to me but I’m a very new shipper so I’m not as familiar with what is specifically considered “negative” in soompi threads. I agree with what you said here. It feels like “they” are constantly picking on a fresh wound. How sad that there is nothing better for “them” to do. 

@ucieh You’re welcome. And thank you for your encouraging post. Many of us are still emotional and shocked and angry and confused.  And why would we be anything but any of these things? Who knows if our emotions will ever subside - but your kind words help soothe the pain.

@anna122017 A thousand hearts for your post as well. 

And there's the rub ... did he like her? Given his method of role immersion and JSM's natural beauty,  the answer is most likely, yes.  After all, the man is only human.  Appearing at the press conference and answering a question about JSM's news would have shut down the issue ... the funny thing is he is still MIA.  My take is this guy is so transparent and if he harbored any feelings for her ... his body language, his eyes will have given him away.

The other rub is ... did she like him, too? What happened in the wrap up party when they were watching the last episode together that she had to delete the image of it?  So @ Ic85, I will still trust that intuition of yours from a 20-year marriage!

Found this on page 93 of LMK’s thread:

credits to purpletiger86 for the translation of the above article:

Lee Minki, "Might Have Gotten Into A Huge Scandal While Going To The Market With Eugene Noona"

On an interview, Lee Minki stated "Eugene noona and I have been good friends ever since we starred together in the drama "I Really Really Like You" two years ago. I guess we were so close that we were mistaken for being a couple while going to the market together". He goes on saying "After the drama ended, we got very close and at that time I was also moving. We went to the market together to buy presents/things for moving. We were going to calculate all the stuff we bought (toilet paper, bath stuff...). Not only that, we went together with other friends as well, but there must have been a reporter at the market. I received a sudden phone call from my company asking what I was doing. That reporter called my company to ask if I was dating Eugene noona and wanted more details to write an article".

So, I’m glad he’s lying low and staying away from the spotlight for now. Unfortunately, celebrities’ lives are not their own, and they can get in trouble with their fans so easily.

Shipping is fun, but I don’t want to affect the real actors’ lives, dvd sales, etc., because of it. I’m keeping my preorder. I’m a fan of the drama first and still ship the characters Ji Ho and See Hee. I want to see the deleted scenes!

9 hours ago, mydisplayname said:

Many fans I've known also cancelled their orders already. I think, the news was untimely. I have nothing against it but ot affected the sales of the show unfortunately. :/

thats inevitable synergy effect :)

7 hours ago, lc85 said:

So your hidden contents is not “negative” to me but I’m a very new shipper so I’m not as familiar with what is specifically considered “negative” in soompi threads. I agree with what you said here. It feels like “they” are constantly picking on a fresh wound. How sad that there is nothing better for “them” to do. 

@ucieh You’re welcome. And thank you for your encouraging post. Many of us are still emotional and shocked and angry and confused.  And why would we be anything but any of these things? Who knows if our emotions will ever subside - but your kind words help soothe the pain.

@anna122017 A thousand hearts for your post as well. 

yup the comment in the hidden box is not negative if i will base it to experience to an otp that i still ship unto now for four years :lol:

Archived