Ayame

23 minutes ago, ucieh said:

A silent reader here, I told myself not to get involved in the shipping business ever again, but here I am mourning...(again T_T) lol

For now, I just want to say “WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO AWESOME?”

It just makes me more upset. You all handle this like a PRO! 

Aww what you felt before is like what I am trying to do after this. However, I feel like along the way I will fail. Lol. :D Your words are so encouraging chingu-ya ❤

@anna122017 it's just my sentiments chingu. That's why I put it on spoiler hehe. 

4 minutes ago, lc85 said:

Hi there! Everyone here seems to be handling this like pros, I agree.  

I don’t know about everyone else but I, for one, am a whole lot confused about the last 12 hours. Maybe it’s just me (?) There are just so many questions. Do you all have questions too? Does anyone else here find any oddities about what’s happened? It’s ok if it’s only me.  :wink:

I have questions as well. I even made theories on my own. However, I opted to drop those things. I won't be having an answer anyway. And right now, this is our reality. I wanted to run away from it yesterday but I realized it wouldn't be beneficial for me. It would just drag my heart in the rags for days. That's why I tried to swallow the truth although it hurts. I remember checking the dispatch tag on Twitter and everyone is rejoicing while I feel like I'm suffocating. What does that make me, I wonder. Lol. We'll get through this. We all have different ways of coping up. I just hope we will choose what would make us happy in the end. ❤

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, lc85 said:

I don’t know about everyone else but I, for one, am a whole lot confused about the last 12 hours. Maybe it’s just me (?) There are just so many questions. Do you all have questions too? Does anyone else here find any oddities about what’s happened? It’s ok if it’s only me.  :wink:

@lc85  nope, you are not alone.  :(

29 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

Aww what you felt before is like what I am trying to do after this. However, I feel like along the way I will fail. Lol. :D Your words are so encouraging chingu-ya ❤

@anna122017 it's just my sentiments chingu. That's why I put it on spoiler hehe. 

I have questions as well. I even made theories on my own. However, I opted to drop those things. I won't be having an answer anyway. And right now, this is our reality. I wanted to run away from it yesterday but I realized it wouldn't be beneficial for me. It would just drag my heart in the rags for days. That's why I tried to swallow the truth although it hurts. I remember checking the dispatch tag on Twitter and everyone is rejoicing while I feel like I'm suffocating. What does that make me, I wonder. Lol. We'll get through this. We all have different ways of coping up. I just hope we will choose what would make us happy in the end. ❤

First, I agree that it is more than likely that there will be no answers to the questions. 

And that in time we will all get through this - that’s for sure and it’s not good to dwell on what could have been, etc. We have to accept reality as is - so agree with you there.

Perhaps my confusion is masking my sadness (this is probably the case). But the last 12 hours were not like a slow buildup to the inevitable news. It was like whiplash.. and you’re left with “what just happened?” It was so sudden.

Life is like that I guess. It gives us a gentle caution/ reminder  to all.  One minute you’re celebrating and the next minute, “woah, what just happened?” So to all those “celebrating” and bashing actors — it’s a good reminder that things can happen so fast leaving you (& me) confused. Learned this lesson well here in the sominki ship!

Thank you all - for making me feel like I’m not the only one who’s confused about all of this. You guys are awesome! :wub:

21 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

na122017 it's just my sentiments chingu. That's why I put it on spoiler hehe. 

My final reaction to your latest comment:

Spoiler

Its all right. Got your point. I happen to belong to this thread so i am trying to live up to the classy, cool, mature image of the shippers here. 

But frankly,  you cannot stop other shippers from "hating"... 

they have invested so much time, effort and money supporting their ship...and we cannot blame them. We cannot also decide for them how to treat the whole thing.  They are beyond our control. Just as we cannot also stop the other shippers from judging LMK unfairly no matter how irritating it is for us. 

I just pray after that today, we will also hear good news from LMK. His movie, Detective K 3 will be showing this February 2918. 

B)

17 minutes ago, lc85 said:

First, I agree that it is more than likely that there will be no answers to the questions. 

And that in time we will all get through this - that’s for sure and it’s not good to dwell on what could have been, etc. We have to accept reality as is - so agree with you there.

Perhaps my confusion is masking my sadness (this is probably the case). But the last 12 hours were not like a slow buildup to the inevitable news. It was like whiplash.. and you’re left with “what just happened?” It was so sudden.

Life is like that I guess. It gives us a gentle caution/ reminder  to all.  One minute you’re celebrating and the next minute, “woah, what just happened?” So to all those “celebrating” and bashing actors — it’s a good reminder that things can happen so fast leaving you (& me) confused. Learned this lesson well here in the sominki ship!

Thank you all - for making me feel like I’m not the only one who’s confused about all of this. You guys are awesome! :wub:

It's really confusing at first. It was like a bullet train and it hit us without caution. For me, what Horang said when she and Won Seok broke up sums up my feelings: how can I live without SoMinKi? T_T Sure I have other ships but this ship has a special place in my heart. Thinking I have to detach these two from each other off-cam is just hard. 

Although still reeling from the news, I'm delurking to thank everyone.  This thread became my daily dose of sunshine.

As a fan of SM and a new fan of MK, I wish them well in their future endeavors.

Wishing you all a blessed 2018. 

We are still on hot topics! B)

Honestly, yesterday felt like a blur to me too. It started out great, drove out to get my favorite coffee then bam. 

I felt like Sehee when Jiho left him. I wish I had beer then drink it with straw with my cats judging me from the side.

IMG_zcw01v.jpg

I read every post here and there were many people who said goodbye. I couldn't blame them, I was tempted too. I could just say adieu then mourn on my own till I heal, but not forget.

I closed the thread tab for the first time since it was created. But here I am back again. I choose to stay, because this ship, thread and the people makes me happy. 

1 hour ago, MianneChan said:

I just hope we will choose what would make us happy in the end. ❤

And I too, pray the same for everyone.

It's still hard dealing with everything but we'll get through this, SoMinkis! ❤️

PS: As for Minki - there's a media briefing on his movie tomorrow. Let's all hope he attends, we haven't seen his face for so long! 

1 hour ago, anna122017 said:

This is also one of the reasons why i feel so sad. Why say such things against LMK? We dont have the right to judge other people.  After all,  it is a fact of  life that everyone in this world commits mistakes, makes wrong decisions and even treads a wrong path at certain point...  

so what makes them say that this person is bad and unsuitable?  That the other one is better ?  

Is there no room for change? 

Haist! Pardon me for this reaction.  I just find it unfair to judge LMK negatively. 

hahahaha that even tagging #minkis name or btimfl and post the picture of their ship thats i find it funny... there are pros and cons on that :lol:

26 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

It's really confusing at first. It was like a bullet train and it hit us without caution. For me, what Horang said when she and Won Seok broke up sums up my feelings: how can I live without SoMinKi? T_T Sure I have other ships but this ship has a special place in my heart. Thinking I have to detach these two from each other off-cam is just hard. 

rather than feeling sad...lets say be relieved that the dating news already revealed rather than later on when most of chingus here will already put too much effort and time.. it is more devastating...

to all chingus who say goodbye to this thread and even devastated or even decide to choose now between SM or minki i understand the feelings and it is like comparing a  scenario of magic 

when a great magician/illusionist  create a believable illusion/magic of course it will have a great impact to the extent that we admired it and become a fan that illusionist and even the illusion itself. But we all know that when the techniques been revealed, that illusion will not have impact anymore..

in this situation we can compare them as the magician are sominki the illusion that they  create are the bts and the chemistry thats why we admired.. but because of the techniques (dating news) the bts and chemistry will not have impact anymore. 

and sadly there are lots of fans who canceled the order of dvd... 

and importantly im curious on the knetz reaction i already know some chinese fans reaction 

15 minutes ago, sierralainewalsh said:

We are still on hot topics! B)

Honestly, yesterday felt like a blur to me too. It started out great, drove out to get my favorite coffee then bam. 

I felt like Sehee when Jiho left him. I wish I had beer then drink it with straw with my cats judging me from the side.

IMG_zcw01v.jpg

I read every post here and there were many people who said goodbye. I couldn't blame them, I was tempted too. I could just say adieu then mourn on my own till I heal, but not forget.

I closed the thread tab for the first time since it was created. But here I am back again. I choose to stay, because this ship, thread and the people makes me happy. 

And I too, pray the same for everyone.

It's still hard dealing with everything but we'll get through this, SoMinkis! ❤️

PS: As for Minki - there's a media briefing on his movie tomorrow. Let's all hope he attends, we haven't seen his face for so long! 

Omg!!! I hope he attends! I miss him. He has been MIA after the jeju trip.

cheers up chingu, maybe we like pro, because we respect their live separately. And we know, we can't get involve of their live, love, and business. yess, we can still delulu mode on, whynot?? because jiho and sehee characters so immersed in our life. Because this is our first life. Sorry my bubbling.

23 minutes ago, renvic said:

hahahaha that even tagging #minkis name or btimfl and post the picture of their ship thats i find it funny... there are pros and cons on that :lol:

rather than feeling sad...lets say be relieved that the dating news already revealed rather than later on when most of chingus here will already put too much effort and time.. it is more devastating...

to all chingus who say goodbye to this thread and even devastated or even decide to choose now between SM or minki i understand the feelings and it is like comparing a  scenario of magic 

when a great magician/illusionist  create a believable illusion/magic of course it will have a great impact to the extent that we admired it and become a fan that illusionist and even the illusion itself. But we all know that when the techniques been revealed, that illusion will not have impact anymore..

in this situation we can compare them as the magician are sominki the illusion that they  create are the bts and the chemistry thats why we admired.. but because of the techniques (dating news) the bts and chemistry will not have impact anymore. 

and sadly there are lots of fans who canceled the order of dvd... 

and importantly im curious on the knetz reaction i already know some chinese fans reaction 

@renvic very well said.  Thank you. 

Knetz fans are calmer than Chinese fans.  I tried visiting the latter's IGs and  found how vocal some were regarding their displeasure over the news to the point of canceling their DVD pre-order.  

1 hour ago, anna122017 said:

@renvic very well said.  Thank you. 

Knetz fans are calmer than Chinese fans.  I tried visiting the latter's IGs and  found how vocal some were regarding their displeasure over the news to the point of canceling their DVD pre-order.  

ah so knetz are calmer.... however i wonder to all the knetz fans who are like the other way around what is the reaction... hmmmn i cant' blame chinese fans the techniques has been revealed

6 hours ago, MianneChan said:

So ironic we're on the hot topics list lol 

Sorry but it's not a big deal really.  I've been wanting to tell this long before but I kept on forgetting.  I noticed that if once a comment or two have been posted, the thread will be in hot topic.  The more the thread gets lots of comment, then it will be popular.  Just sayin.

Going back with our thread's debacle, it sadden me to hear the sudden cancellation of DVD pre-order.  But we really can't blame them.  I believe majority of those who ordered are after the BTS wanting to get some sweetness galore and juicy info about the possibility of making SoMinKi's relationship from reel to real.  So why stake your money to a losing game.  Another negative effect of JSM's dating is some feel that they've been deceived by her.  That they were made to believe that he's becoming to grow in her but in reality she just use her.  Hence they were upset and reacted by unfollowing her. But who are we to blame them for their reaction.  Somehow they invested time and put their heart on this ship, so it's understandable.  Reality bites.  Different strokes for different folks.  Others maybe considerate and logical like people in this thread but some are emotional.  And I want to comfort them by saying this is just a phase and this one will pass too. Just imagine the fun we had when shipping them.  *cries in a corner* lol

So Min is one lucky girl ... she has a new cute beau and she got to make out with LMK ... her career is bright in 2018.  I'd say 2017 was a very, very good year for her!

Was just wondering when she has a coffee date with her girlfriends ... what is the hot topic?  Gotta be the dashing boyfriend but I bet you, one girlfriend will ask about LMK's kisses ... wouldn't you??? :wub:

14 hours ago, lc85 said:

@lc85 me too, so confused with so many question came into my mind... :) i guess it's normal because we were shock by the news. 

And i'm worried they will cancel the DVD.. i'm not hoping much about the DVD now. But even the shipping sink, i still listening BTIMFL ost till now. It help me a lots when i'm doing my work, Really good songs.  :lol:

Hi chingus! :)

I do believe everyone here once felt sad after hearing the news. It's ok to be sad. It's really is. It's my third ship that sunk tho. Of course I would feel sad for my sunk ship. But the next ones always made me more happier. So i'm positive my future days would be happier based on the cycle I've been experiencing. Who knows in the future there is one who's sailing. 

I know, maybe I'm still under the sominki feels. And you can call me delulu. But, the dispatch photos and the agencies' confirmations somehow give me some theories that keeping me not to give up on sominki. Maybe i just complicate myself for being too delulu so you can ignore my post.

Perhaps the ship sunk but i hope there is a submarine that is running under the sea level. Lol

Anyway,  have a good day everyone :D

Oh well. It was fun shipping them, but you can never really know what’s in another person’s heart. You can only guess.

I still like their easy camaraderie and friendship though. They probably ate together and sat next to each other to develop chemistry, but still continued to do so at the wrap-up party and Jeju after the drama ended, even though they didn’t have to do that.

I found this quote in an old LMK interview on page 131 of his actor thread:

On June 13th, actor Lee Min Gi, who recently casted in movie 'For The Emperor', appeared on JTBC 'Witch Hunting'.

While talking about one of the stories that viewers sent in, Huh Ji Woong said to Lee Min Gi, "Most of the actresses that you worked with are older than you. Do you have any special way that you get closer with them?"

Lee Min Gi replied, "How should I say this... I try to be as intimate as possible. For example, I always eat with them during lunch or dinner times, and that naturally makes our relationship much closer."

Archived