Ayame

Though it was confirmed that JSM is dating, I wish her happiness, and good projects in the future.

I will remain supportive of LMK. Now that he's back in the limelight, our Minki needs us now more than ever.

It was fun shipping with you Sominkis. Thank you! You're all superb!

*I'm still around :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a news to wake up to ...

Wishing JSM all the best!

May LMK also find his happiness in 2018!

Thanks again for starting this thread and thanks to all Sominkis! It was always such a fun to read your insights :) 

The news is still surreal to me. Is it true? Is this the end? For real? That was short :(

I remember we were just sharing our theories here and rejoicing over little updates from our couple. I even remember an article @rosrivera_ shared on the attention knetz are giving SoMinKi because of their offcam closeness.

I still feel numb. I still can't believe it, tbh. How can I move on from this? This feels like NamLee's breakup all over again. T_T

4 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

The news is still surreal to me. Is it true? Is this the end? For real? That was short :(

I remember we were just sharing our theories here and rejoicing over little updates from our couple. I even remember an article @rosrivera_ shared on the attention knetz are giving SoMinKi because of their offcam closeness.

I still feel numb. I still can't believe it, tbh. How can I move on from this? This feels like NamLee's breakup all over again. T_T

It's alright, @MianneChan; these feelings shall pass.  But upon reflection, really do not see the reason for deletion of IG post with JSM & LMK watching the last episode together ... unless someone was jealous?!

(Sorry, is this troll-like behavior? If it is, apologies ... just seem so unnecessary since they've been together since October. Just my two cents...)

i'm suppose to post some lulu post tomorrow but since the news of dating reveal today.. so i'll just some funny things that related to sominki fans  after the news of dating:

1. To all single who watched btimfl and wish to find  their own Nam Se Hee.. Congratulation the real NAM SE HEE is single!!! :D hooray let's celebrate 

2. I realized that The hashtag #sominki or #becausethisisthefirstlife is really popular specially for  international fans. WHY???? because it is used on the tagging of pics of the dating news even though the guy is not minki and the guy is not in btimfl drama  :tongue:there is appropriate hastag for the  hashtag ship and hashtag kdrama but how come it is #sominki or btimfl or even tagging minki :tongue:

3. Hands down to Dispatch news outlet. Jan 1 is always their revealing dating news from them :) (honestly im curious on the knetz reaction even japanese and chinese fans reaction because the pairing is gaining a lot on those 3 countries) 

4. Most chingus here will agree with me that we fall in love to  sehee and jiho first before shipping them in real life. it means that they have great acting skills (to the extent that we make believe that there is something going on "some relationship" in bts because of the great acting skills! :))

5. Be proud that we are a hot and popular topic earlier  even though we are not the shipping thread that need to celebrate!:lol:

Keep our heads up that despite some chingus here is hurt or disappointed rather than badmouthing, with open hearts congratulating the new couple thats whay we call MATURED SHIPPING (and im proud to all chingus who have ig that are popular because its a sominki haven and not deleting accounts even sominkis pictures despite the dating news)

7. Who knows maybe first love never dies! cough eunhye cough suzy cough

on the side note all of us thinking the other way around why somin deleted the picture of her wth minki but its really the other way around... I could say where is the confidece my dear??? :D thanks for the CONFIDENCE lee minki!!! :D confidence with a heart!!!

I should congratulate her. But I'm sorry. I still sad and shocked with the news , like a broken heart, I'm still crying.

My first couple of ship so hard. I was worried about Minki, he might not have felt anything with the news. I was wrong.I'm very expecting too.I see everything wrong.

From now,I'm very lonely when don't have the story between them.And thank you all over the past time. I am very happy with this thread.

*Bye Bye Sominki,

Please do not curse me crazy or ridiculous. Now, I 'm follow Minki only because I still do not want to see Somin with her lover.I'm sorry if this is a bad ship.I do not want to feel this way.but... I admit I'm so sad.

I 'm try to use bad language.Because I want to express my feel to someone, sorry that my language is bad.

1 hour ago, cgb1108 said:

It's alright, @MianneChan; these feelings shall pass.  But upon reflection, really do not see the reason for deletion of IG post with JSM & LMK watching the last episode together ... unless someone was jealous?!

(Sorry, is this troll-like behavior? If it is, apologies ... just seem so unnecessary since they've been together since October. Just my two cents...)

Following the news, that's the only plausible reason.

I was actually thinking, battling with myself the possibilities of this news being not true. Yeah. Blame it on me. Lol. But I think for now, this is our reality, and as fans we have to accept it.

Thank you everyone for the ride. It was short but sweet. Let's support them individually even if our ship didn't go the way we were hoping. Thank you for all the theories everyone shared. You guys always made my day with your insights. ❤

8 hours ago, renvic said:

i'm suppose to post some lulu post tomorrow but since the news of dating reveal today.. so i'll just some funny things that related to sominki fans  after the news of dating:

1. To all single who watched btimfl and wish to find  their own Nam Se Hee.. Congratulation the real NAM SE HEE is single!!! :D hooray let's celebrate 

2. I realized that The hashtag #sominki or #becausethisisthefirstlife is really popular specially for  international fans. WHY???? because it is used on the tagging of pics of the dating news even though the guy is not minki and the guy is not in btimfl drama  :tongue:there is appropriate hastag for the  hashtag ship and hashtag kdrama but how come it is #sominki or btimfl or even tagging minki :tongue:

3. Hands down to Dispatch news outlet. Jan 1 is always their revealing dating news from them :) (honestly im curious on the knetz reaction even japanese and chinese fans reaction because the pairing is gaining a lot on those 3 countries) 

4. Most chingus here will agree with me that we fall in love to  sehee and jiho first before shipping them in real life. it means that they have great acting skills (to the extent that we make believe that there is something going on "some relationship" in bts because of the great acting skills! :))

5. Be proud that we are a hot and popular topic earlier  even though we are not the shipping thread that need to celebrate!:lol:

Keep our heads up that despite some chingus here is hurt or disappointed rather than badmouthing, with open hearts congratulating the new couple thats whay we call MATURED SHIPPING (and im proud to all chingus who have ig that are popular because its a sominki haven and not deleting accounts even sominkis pictures despite the dating news)

on the side note all of us thinking the other way around why somin deleted the picture of her wth minki but its really the other way around... I could say where is the confidece my dear??? :D thanks for the CONFIDENCE lee minki!!! :D confidence with a heart!!!

Congrats to all of us who are still single. I'll be the first one to catch him. Lol! And yes, we fell in love first with their characters. That's just how it is. :)

Kidding aside, I still believe (or should I say hoping) that JSM archived their picture instead of deleting. LMK is now a part of her life and success no matter what happens and so I think it was just archived as respect to the man she' with.

4 minutes ago, agathatefora said:

Congrats to all of us who are still single. I'll be the first one to catch him. Lol! And yes, we fell in love first with their characters. That's just how it is. :)

Kidding aside, I'm still believe (or should I say hoping) that JSM archived their picture instead of deleting. LMK is now a part of her life and success no matter what happens and so I will think that it was just archived because they are friends.

so we have to battle for the real nam se hee :D yup definitely im sure on that they are friends in real life... #confidenceleeminki :D

on the sad note since that its already a habit of mine to check the thread everymorning... but i know that because of the dating news many chingus wiñl mot visit this thread anymore :( a hard habit to break 

39 minutes ago, snowping said:

I should congratulate her. But I'm sorry. I still sad and shocked with the news , like a broken heart, I'm still crying.

My first couple of ship so hard. I was worried about Minki, he might not have felt anything with the news. I was wrong.I'm very expecting too.I see everything wrong.

From now,I'm very lonely when don't have the story between them.And thank you all over the past time. I am very happy with this thread.

*Bye Bye Sominki,

Please do not curse me crazy or ridiculous. Now, I 'm follow Minki only because I still do not want to see Somin with her lover.I'm sorry if this is a bad ship.I do not want to feel this way.but... I admit I'm really sorry.

I 'm try to use bad language.Because I want to express my feel to someone, sorry that my language is bad.

i send a message on your inbox  

#confidenceleeminki  :D

What a news to start 2018.. hehe.. i'm triying to be cool about it but i just read d news 5 minutes ago and right away go to this thread to check bcoz i still feel a bit shocked (like.. is this real? :D)

Congrats to somin and i'm happy for her bcoz finally she had found her partner and someone who really love her.. i'm happy if she is happy.. we should be like that right?

I just forgot, when did somin delete d pic with minki? Was it after jeju trip?

I think somin n minki are really close as a friend for this moment. They r more than close (i think) but still they just friends.. after dispatch release d news, i understand why she delete her pic with minki, maybe bcoz someone felt uncomfortable.with their closeness.. consider somin bf is in military service right now, he would be "worried" of his relationship with somin bcoz he rarely met her anytime.. so i understand them..

D good point is somin is open to have a relationship with her co actors in drama.. i dont know why but i felt happy about it.. i think there are some actor/actress who dont want to have relationship with someone in entertainment industry..

i am mature shipper and i wont pray for her breakup after dispatch news.. i sincerely hope for her happiness with anybody that she choose.. we'll se d future brings.. :)

Note: i still be here for sometimes and i still hope for BTIMFL season 2 :D

3 hours ago, cgb1108 said:

I also just wanted to add that I, personally, would have still enjoyed watching BTIMFL if I had known before December or after the drama ended that she is in a relationship. It would not have been an issue - just want to put this out there because it’s true (speaking for myself, of course). LMK and JSM were amazing in this drama and so many people loved the show for their acting skills. And not only that - the supporting cast as well. I didn’t think there was any reason to hide the dating news per se. But the reveal, I gotta tell you, stung me a little bit. And especially the timing - 

I know it’s time to move on but there are lots of questions that remain. 

Hello, again.

I feel sad reading posts that this may be their last one in this thread. But I totally understand, we all have our ways to deal. My heart also feels heavy, even as I type right now. I also don't appreciate the timing of the reveal, haha. (What a way to start the year, seriously! I'm also worried if it'll affect the drama dvd. I hope not.) 

Again, thank you so much to each and every one who became part of this little family. I'm proud to be in this ship. I love you all! ❤️

As for me, I won't be leaving this thread. If there are SoMinkis who'll find their way back to this thread and to this ship, we'll ( @ahhhjummahhhjo, @raqlobster and the others!) be right here to welcome them back!

Cheesy post because too many feels. Sending my love and hugs to everyone!❤️

I think the best thing about shipping sominki is to have known all of you wonderful friends who are respectful and mature. Fate may have not in favor of us but the memories and the fun are still here, which I will treasure for a long time. Minki, please hit daebak with all of your future endeavours! Thank you for your hard work guys! So long, sominki!

I don't want to say farewell, because this is probably the first ship that I've met so many wonderful people. Like I said before, shipping is for fun and I've shared it with all of you. Thank you.

Now, I hope there is a season 2 for BiMfl. Also, those who ordered the dvd, I hope you can share goodies. Before we were Sominki, we were Namjiho shippers. Everyone, huwaiting!!!

BTIMFL is my favorite K-drama, surpassing Coffee Prince.  Without this show, I wouldn't have known LMK & swooned over the chemistry between him & JSM. In spite of the shocker that sunk our ship, I still wish for a Season 2 because there are more stories that can be told by this brilliant cast, writer, director, and production team.

@Cherrine Kim, I agree with your take on the IG deleted post. Out of consideration for the new beau who's in the military.  Maybe, the reveal was expedited given the long-distance nature of the relationship & increasing social media attention on SoMinki. Well, lucky guy ... he got the girl. She's quite a catch ... beautiful, thoughtful, happy,  like a ray of sunshine. Which is why I fancied her for our guy but we all know what happened ... cest la vie!

7 hours ago, renvic said:

@renvic i love what you wrote, you are right! it's Something to celebrate 

MINKI is SINGLE! we can have him :tounge_xd:

I have a lots a things in my mind about this news but, maybe i'll keep by my self. 

Funny and weird part that i still can't find the answer.... why she's became a part of his ig. Perhaps he add her before he knew she's not single anymore. 

Maybe that's the reason too He disappeared after the trip.. propbly that's the moment he knew the truth. I hope Min Ki is alright, after everything happened in his life while he tried to open him self to a new person... but this happened.

I wish the best for him, with an awesome project coming this year!.

Hmmm maybe i should ask his agency to send me a form to fill to be his future gf :tounge_xd: 

And it was nice to know you all. I was on holiday and read this news. Jan 1 2018 became so unpleasant day ....

:heartbreak:

Archived