Quantcast

I am sad but I am glad Somin find her happines with Lee Joon...

Thanks to all of your for making this beautiful thread

This is my last visit

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

I won't hide the fact that i'm truly sad right now.i am sad for LMK but i hope he found his love one day as well.i am happy for JSM if that what makes her happy.

• Like 6

Congrats, SM!

Since i’m MK’s fan, maybe this is good news, i can have him all to myself, kidding, Hope MK will also have his happiness this year!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you sominkis. You were all amazing and I just had the best December, sharing all of our thoughts about lmk and jsm. I hope to “see” you all again in other discussion threads. 

I want to be “mature” about this but I feel somewhat sad about this news. But it is what it is. We’ll always have the Kwai videos and their last goodbye hug. 

Hugs to all of you sominkis! 

• Like 7

Ahh, you guys are making me sad.  I feel like we all saying goodbye to each other..

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

So it's confirmed by their label already.Hence this is my last post in this thread.it's been a good journey shipping this both lovely people and I'm wishing the best to JSM and LJ.to LMK, i hope you found someone in your life too this year!

• Like 6

Virtual hug to all you guys! Shipping SoMinKi has been fun and I would never get tired of saying that I love that this fandom have always been mature and considerate of both actors.

I am both relieved and yet hurt at the same time. My intuition failed me this time. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.. But I'm still grateful for having had come across with a wonderful drama that is Because This Is My First Life. :) Thank you all, and this shall be my last visit. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

Today is the day when i make my first post and also the day i make my last post. I regret for not joining in earlier. it was fun reading all yor opinions and insights :heart: I feel sad about letting go of this thread and SoMinki ship. but life must go on! I wish all the best to SoMin and Joonie. If they are happy then im happy too. As for MinKi, i hope he already has someone with him and I cant wait for his return. Will keep supporting them even in a separate way! Goodbye SoMinkis.. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

You guys are amazing. I wish you all the best. 

Still numb. But happy to have met the wonderful people in this thread. 

• Like 8

Though this not a good start of the year for us SoMinKi shippers, I'm still happy joining this thread because of you wonderful, mature and sensible shippers.  Meeting you all on this roller coaster journey brings me a new meaning of shipping and thus leave a wonderful memories.  Thanks everyone for your amazing posts. *virtual hug*

• Like 9

i just really hope that there still btimfl season 2 because i fall for jiho and sehee characters... 

• Like 4

I feel like crying right now.. :'(

yeah what a way to start the new year!!

But yes life goes on, i enjoyed everyone's insights and friendly and mature atmosphere of this ship.. still wishing for MinKi and SoMin's happiness individually. 

I dont want to leave this thread yet.. :( :'(

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

I learned a valuable lesson today. 

Thank you Sominkis it was fun trip, but it has to end because the ship took a different route. 

Wishing Somin and Minki the best for their careers!

So long!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Sad but hopeful that they will remain as friends since friendship is what I wished for these two.

It was fun shipping them or should I say you all made it fun shipping them.

It won't be goodbye to me. I will surely come back to this thread and smile whenever I miss them. I will surely watch bits and pieces from BTIMFL. After all, I fell in love with the story and script, how it was directed first then the actors.

So... Annyeonghaseyo chingus!

Edited by agathatefora
Correcting grammar
  • Like 11

Well, it’s been great getting to know all of you! Happy for Somin and I am sure there will be someone for Min-Ki. Maybe there already is, and maybe she’s not a celebrity / actress / KPop Idol ... maybe he needs someone who’s not from the entertainment industry... 

• Like 7

I just saw @velvetine sinking ship in IG....aaaa.. my heart sank too, but i am happy for so min and lee joon... its ok minki shi... we're always here for you...hihihi

• Like 5

Thank you to everyone in this thread for fanning the shipping! It was a good run while it lasted. Proves that Jung So Min is a good actress; she managed to pull off that chemistry with LMK and the honey dripping eyes while shooting BTIMFL. 

• Like 5

Well, she has a glow of love but from another guy.  If we do the math, she did 50 episodes with this guy and probably got closer before he left for the military. This is what she meant by being happy ... I'm happy for her and the shippers who supported this couple.

Not that I'm wishing that things do not work out, they are dating and between now and then, a lot of things can happen.

As for our guy, LMK, I'm still rooting for him to succeed in all of his endeavors. Don't know him personally but from all that I've seen so far, he is a sweet, beautiful guy who took care of JSM during the show. He must really be grateful to her for being his leading lady in spite of the scandal. And for this alone, he's probably happy for her.

My shippings tend to run into rough waters during the holidays ... second time this is happening. Truth washes away all delulus, no matter how hard one tries. But I had fun and life does go on. Thank you for all the SoMinki shippers I met through this thread. Not 2018 here yet but for JSM, wow... what a lovely beginning,  and LMK, you may be the actor of your generation - keep looking for wonderful work; stay strong & beautiful. 

• Like 12

checking all the comment from different social media flatform and i love how most sominki fans handled the situation :D...  i just hope the popularity of the series wont be affected because of the dating news and even the dvd pre order. coz btimfl is really one of the best drama in 2017 

• Like 11