Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rinrinkoe said:

Somin looks tired or disappointed cause she going back home without bring an award... 

I still hope for this year (2018) in Korea Drama Award with Lee Min-ki

https://photos.google.com/u/2/photo/AF1QipOejvAUNzlXH-U7hq_6fbV4Ai3VA0yTkN4HlOI?hl=id

(still don't know how to post a picture :bawling:)

I don't think she expected to win because she was going up against some very strong nominees as a lead. I always thought her role in FIS is more supporting than lead but to be nominated as lead is great. She was there to support her fellows co-stars. 

BtW, She did looked beautiful in white.

Jung So Min @ awards show:

" I want to be happy and work a lot next year."

Let's let the words hang in the air for a moment ... a scene in Ep 13 where SeeHee holds the door open and says " I want to be happy."  And in her own life, she seems to be prioritizing her happiness over her career.  She really has this new found confidence and glow ... if only we can get a better glimpse of LMK and see if those beautiful, light brown eyes are sparkling ... if they are, we don't even need Dispatch to confirm!

8 minutes ago, velvetine said:

It's not confirm yet by both rep right.and there is no picture to proof the report.oh my sominki heart:bawling:

Edit:there are pictures of their dating.my heart cant take it right now.

2 minutes ago, yokyo said:

So it is true 

Oh well, I am sad but if she is happy then I am happy for her.

Yes, let's accept it maturely and respect her choice.  I'll be happy if she is happy.  

Yes! I saw the pics in Instagram, LJ was putting scarf on Somin.

Her happiness is the most important thing, right? She's part of the ship, not just Minki. What we need to do now is not be sad, but keep hoping soon Minki will find happiness and love as well.

We are mature shippers after all! :D

- M -

This will be my last message in this thread.

Thank you very much to all of you for giving me happiness! This is my first ship ever and it sunk. I don't know why, but I don't feel sad at all. Maybe a little disappointed, but not sad. I'm feeling hopeful for Minki. I'll keep supporting him to get through all of his troubles!

I'm glad to meet and find new friends here! I love you guys! Take care, good people!

- Mira -

Archived