That's because he brings himself

With his past, present, and his future shipping

That's because a troll's whole life comes along

The troll's heart is fragile

Therefore, it might have been broken

That troll is coming too

Haha! Report, don't feed, the troll!

Good one!! I couldn't stop laughing after reading this :D

Was wondering why the thread suddenly jumped two pages and seems we have a confused visitor. Thanks anyway!

Though it hurts my heart when they say things against Minki.. sigh. There's no need to bring down someone just because you don't ship him with the actress that you like... 

Anyway, I'm always proud of our SoMinkis promoting peace, love, happiness and just focusing on our couple! ❤️

Also, I found more pics of our lovely Somin!

@meiil no news for drama photobook yet (only the script) but we'll probably have news after the preorder period is done. Let's pray we'll get to have a drama photobook!! (new Sominki photoshoot will be so nice T.T)

Thank you so much to each and every SoMinki fan! You are all a treasure. Let's keep shipping happily! ❤️

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Anyeong...

Ok, I've calmed down now. Hope we never get to see stupid incidents like that again. I understood that she's annoyed by this kenderjen behavior, but I was really angry that she keep repeating posts in which she's badmouthing Minki. I almost had to throw my phone in frustration. :huh:

If you have time, please read this post of mine in IG.

Please, no more talking about negative things about other couples... If you have to do it, at least don't do it in a public space, either here or in IG. If they keep doing in their thread, just leave them be. We don't need to follow the same road. We need to be mature and reasonable in our shipping.

Thank you. :)

- M -

• Like 12

Hi! Here are a few things I noticed (Some/Most of them are my delulus but I hope they aren't, lol. Hope you not be bothered by my post. And pardon me if I translated or interpreted their convo unperfectly) from the final scene bts.

0.03 - 0.06 I love the way min ki asked so min to practice the kiss in order him calculating the movement. Instead of saying it, he made a hint by pouted his mouth. And So Min understood him right away. We called it chemistry, right?

0.07 - 0.08 Min ki's almost hidden smile indicated saying, "Oh God, I'm already happy by just imagining the kiss scene". 

0.13 - 0.17 I think So Min clearly realized that the camera hasn't rolled yet because she kept kissing him though the director was busy directing the staff. And the set was too noisy to have a proper shoot. I believe So Min and Min Ki were rehearsing the scene (like for real?). But an unexpected viewer intruded them by saying, "Ji Ho ya, are you, ok?"

0.41 - 0.43 So Min was like, "Min Ki Sunbae, your cheek is too close to my face. I'm nervous."

1.25 - 1.30 Min Ki was like, "So Min / Yoon Ji ah, it's finally our turn (on the goodbye hug)".

1.31 - 1.32 Min Ki was like, "It's enough. We can extend it after this ended".

2.03 - 2.09 Min Ki to So Min, "You learnt a lot from Ji Ho, right? Like i did from Se Hee too." I read it, "Should our marriage life be like theirs too?"

2.24 - 2.28 Min Ki to So Min, "Moreover, Ji Ho has made me happy" I read it, "I had fun with you (Yoon Ji)".

3.05 - 3.07 Min Ki waved So Min. So Min be like, "What are you doing Sunbae? We'll be seeing each other after this, right?"

Hope you all have a good day. And please don't be bothered by the trolls. Let's choose happiness and positivity. Because why not? Our mental health is more important. Wish everyone in the world to be healthy and happy <3

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, rinrinkoe said:

I want to post Instagram pic but still don't know how to do it.....

found Somin IG live with English Sub. So cute. She repeat what Minki say....

Somin IG Live

Oh gosh they are so freaking adorable 

• Like 9

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/12/2017-year-in-review-editors-picks/

Best Writing goes to BTIMFL!!! And it's an honorable mention in the Best Drama Category, while SoMinKi / Goyangi-Dalpaengi Couple's an honorable mention in Best Romance Category. <3

On the other hand, I've talked to the BTIMFL DVD promotions admin a while ago. Apparently, there's a quota for the DVD to push through; they need at least 700 orders and currently, the percentage of pre-orders is roughly at 30% of 700. There's no news of extension yet, but I hope they could extend the pre-order period and lower the production quota. It's expensive, that's why I think the least that I could do now is to promote the DVD on social media. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.. We need to see Se Hee and Ji Ho meet once again (on screen ;>) for the commentary and interview. Please do so too, SoMinKis! 

Here's the link to the official DVD instagram. Repost and share away! :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

I hope it sells 700 units. If it doesn't reach that no., will they still honor existing pre-orders?

Initially, I wasn't going to buy but I've bought others that I don't enjoy or re-watch as much as this drama. Given limited cable viewership in Korea, the drama is more popular abroad due to our access. Must need word of mouth in Korea to get this show out there ...

Wow... this drama is reaping honors left and right!  Agree with Best Writing; boo to only honorable mention for Best Couple!  Esom nominated for Best Rookie Actress.  It seems all other dramas' kissing scenes copy our couple's. I can count on my fingers the number of Korean dramas + movies I've watched ... the kisses between LMK & JSM in this show really took my breath away ... hence, I ship! :wub:

• Like 10

Ok, Somin is not on here but I wish some kind talented soul among our happy family of Sominki shippers can make a Sominki video with this song! This is so DAEBAK WEIRD FANTASTIC! Very avant garde & very Min-Ki!! Problem is I don’t know what the lyrics mean???! Hahaha! May not be appropriate but it’s a really really unique song!! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, rosrivera_ said:

http://biztribune.co.kr/m/page/detail.html?no=38739#_adinctep

New article yesterday about SoMinKi. It basically says how the two have been getting much interest from netizens because of their off-screen affectionate nature. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.. Why do they even have to write an article about this? :)) Not that I'm complaining... 

You’re right mmmmh that’s odd... but very much welcomed lol 

• Like 3

Somin mentioned these books in her recent interview :

1) '한국이 싫어서' 

2) '달의 조각'

3) '장강명' 

Bulleted translations here:

Main article: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0003049775&oid=079&lightVersion=off

She's definitely reading a lot now... She even mentioned about writing and keeping a diary. And we know a certain someone who is a book worm, and likes to write by hand (see reference)  ... ㅋㅋㅋ.. Lmao. 

Grabbed from LMK interview from Marie Claire 2017: https://ibb.co/fuHNuw

• Like 5

I also love how she mentioned that her favorite thing about JH\SH is that they both have scars and complete each other, it’s such a relatable thing to say.

• Like 8

Happy Saturday!

It's almost new year already! Before the year ends, I'm going to share another batch of BTS gifs! :D

I also hope the preorder period will be extended (it's supposed to end tomorrow before midnight KST) and that we reach the quota. Drama has been gaining interest in Korea/Japan/China, so I hope it'll get more preorders. Maybe all can help by promoting the DVD in SNS!

Anyway, here's playful SoMinki for tonight:

giphy.gif

(I love that they're sharing a hairbrush! And Minki teasing Somin :D)

giphy.gif

Somin copying Minki! So funny when the staff asks what they were doing. Sorry mister, they were too busy in their own world :lol:

giphy.gif

Cuties. They're just enjoying each other's company ❤️

Bonus: I might have started shipping them because of this! Haha.

giphy.gif

Have a lovely weekend, everyone! Advance Happy New Year! ❤️

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Not sure whether this has been shared but I somehow came across to Sung Yuri's IG and she posted it a while ago.

But I love she took 3 pics of them kissing LOL

I think she must have liked it very much, the scenery and the narration 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, flake said:

I think she must have liked it very much, the scenery and the narration 

Do you know what her caption means in English? I love it when actors watch their fellow actors' work and show appreciation on social media. It changes the whole idea of the entertainment industry as being toxic competitive.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lollyminx said:

Do you know what her caption means in English? I love it when actors watch their fellow actors' work and show appreciation on social media. It changes the whole idea of the entertainment industry as being toxic competitive.

In the caption she quotes the poem "Visitor" that was featured in the episode. (The one Jiho reads from Sehee's book)

So cute that she took pictures of the kissing scene! Haha. It's nice that there are fellow actors who are fans of the drama too ❤️

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1