Quantcast

Enjoying the holiday here in the beautiful US city of ... what happens in _____ stays in ____ :D and following your posts when I can. Thank you to all sominkis who are contributing to this thread with all of your news, fan art, and instagram links. Love all of them (with the exception of you know who you are). I don’t want to feed any trolls but I just wanted to say - umm, no.. “everyone does” NOT “have the right to do what we want.” Participating in this thread is not a “right”. It’s a privilege. That’s a quote from the DMV (Dept of Motor Vehicles - US). That means there are conditions/ rules that you abide by to participate. In this thread, disrespect is not  tolerated.  I urge this person to please NOT contribute any more negativity to this thread. 

Ok - back to shipping and delurking!! I’ve been looking at JSMs Instagram and wondering about the pink bows :wub:

• Like 10

Dear @042278mu,

We have no idea who kenderjen is, but I think I've seen her trolling in Joonmin posts I came across to in IG, and I find it disrespectful and immature -- it's against the spirit of this thread (if you even bother reading). However, because of one sominki shipper who's undeniably rude and a troll, you put the blame on this thread? There are many shippers like that out there and we're not responsible for every one of them, and we don't represent every one of them... it's really not rocket science.

And we certainly don't have to prove anything to you, sister. Please leave us alone, stop baiting.

- M -

• Like 16

@042278mu wow.. what was just happen here? This thread should be fun and welcoming everyone here warmly, so dont be harsh to anybody please?

Just bcoz someone post this n that on IG, it doesnt mean that person belongs to this thread right? and even that person is really one of member in this thread, i think its not proper for u to "attack" this thread, bcoz this thread belongs to many nice people.. so please dont judge all of us here as a bad person.. just please respect us here and i ask u to bcome more wise and can u delete ur recent post here? Bcoz its really really not a polite post.. thanks

• Like 11

2 hours ago, 042278mu said:

congratulation as being the no1 user who post at page 78 in sominki thread thanks and your always welcome here.:D

i guess your just new to soompi if i will base it on your user name. As what you said that you are a jung so min fan you can visit the k actor and actresses thread on soompi forum for jung so min or because this is is my first life thread in kdrama since your a fan of a drama. :)

with regards to kenderjen ig i think you should dm her in her ig for veracity of what your claiming for if she is a sominki shipper here in soompi . :D

By the way about what you post that so min never had a scandal,  so min had 1 scandal and it is dating scandal (dating is considered a scandal in korea) thats why i reply it that  when you post about lee minki scandal here you should also post the dating scandal here of somin so that  it will be both fair for both fans of somim or minki here in this thread. :)

and about your post about "Remember your attitude reflects who your bias is". 

since you make use of a idiom/ quote i should also ended it with a idiom/ quote:

"Practice what you preach..." :tongue:

by the way your quote must also return to you "remember your attitide reflects who your bias is (somin) since you said your a fan of her

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

I'm really sick of these two kinds of people:

1. Sominki shippers who troll on joonmin thread / IG posts, trying to provoke shipping war (and vice versa) It's immature and establish bad image for sominki shippers who only wants to be happily shipping.

2. Joonmin shippers who badmouth Minki for his scandal. It's in the past, he's found not guilty, and he's now trying to change his image to be more mature and better. Cut him some slack. You don't decide who Somin wants or should be dating. She decide. If you guys love her, then respect her.

Please do us all a favor and stop shipping.

- M -

• Like 15

Our thread is so popular that so many visitors came here. Alright, it's not even about sominki shippers. People come across immature fans all the time from every fandoms, ships, groups, etc.

Funny thing is this person is making a fuss only when "a sominki shipper" is trolling the other ship. Where is she when we had trolls here on this thread? She said it herself that she's Somin, btimfl and Minki fan (on her first post here to be exact). I guess she's no longer a Minki's fan anymore. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Since we opened this thread we had a lot of stalking, trolling, and posting from shippers of the other somin ship and yet none of us ever posted in their thread ONCE.

What happens on IG has nothing to do with Soompi.  The crazy people come always from EVERY actor/actress/ships. 

You can scream kick and cry all you want bc your actor/ship but at the end of the day the mature fans are the ones who win.

SO STOP BOTHERING US, OUR SHIP AND OUR ACTORS. You are fighting an useless battle here.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, 042278mu said:

Oh wow! I did not expect to see something like that in my inbox. I understand where you are coming from however this is trolling or whatever term they have. We don't know this person and we can't control him just like we can't control you from coming here, trolling and destroying the peace we have.

• Just don't read comments.
  • Block accounts or report them.
  • Know your happy place and when you see comments like that, go back to your happy place.

This is our happy place and if you browse the pages, you won't find anyone trying to destroy the reputation of other people. We just focus on our Snail Couple. That's it. Chill and enjoy your boat. :)

Edited by agathatefora
  • Like 13

Drama OST booklet 

Do we know if they will release a drama photobook too?

• Like 8

On 12/28/2017 at 5:03 PM, 042278mu said:

To all sominkis,
I just want to share this to you all. I said before that i’m a Jung Somin and btimfl fan,i am greatful that jsm gain more recognition for being a part of a good drama.I know most of you here had an instagram account and this @kenderjen is undeniably a sominki shipper.Its such a shame that jung somin is being shipped to your bias(lmk).Jung Somin is a nice girl and she never been involved to any scandals. She don’t deserves a shipper who is rude and shameless.Do you think Somin will be happy being shipped to lmk knowing that sominki fans doing this? Remember your attitude reflects who your bias is(lmk). 

btw @b4l01, i said i’m a jsm fan.is it wrong or am I forbidden to react in other shippers thread? Everyone has the right to do what  we want.

*You guys said that you are mature shippers.that this thread is friendly and accommodating,so prove yourselves.

Wow, wow, wow!!!  My dear, before you preach, see yourself first in the mirror.  Who is rude and shameless?  This is a SoMinKi thread and definitely people who dislike this thread like you don't belong here.  But you are intruding and posting comments just to ruin the fun and to specifically destroy LMK.  You want people here to cease from shipping LMK to JSM.  Are you that bored in your thread because there are very few active participants compare to this thread?  Have you seen any SoMinKi shipper who posted negative comments in your REAL BIAS and JSM couple thread?  Even here, did you see any negative comments about your REAL bias?  Again, who is rude and shameless?  I said REAL because I want to remind you that you mentioned in you first post that you are a LMK fan as well.  See below your very first comment as a sham to refresh your memory.

26105535_10210610693649043_1622585131_n.jpg?_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&oh=d055ff652d6e0b873882b5b1887fe3bd&oe=5A471731

To answer your question,  it's everybody's right to react to any thread as long as you have no  ill intention.  Since you're a JSM fan like me too, go to JSM thread and to BTIMFL thread where you belong.  Going to this thread that you dislike will only make you do more crazy things.  Just concentrate on your shipper's world and do what you want to do.

And OMG, why bring those anti LJ's comments here?  It's very clear that those negative comments are from IG not in this SOOMPI SoMinKi Couple thread because shippers here are MATURE and FUN LOVING.  If you have problem with those who posted those negative comments, confront them thru IG as well not here.  If it is not enough for you, go to International Court and settle your case there. Okiii, my dear?!   

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

@042278mu - PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THIS THREAD, PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU! This is a POSITIVE place where I can feel GENUINELY happy because we DO NOT BADMOUTH ANYONE! I am not going to badmouth you because I will not judge you but can you PLEASE, PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE?? PLEASE? JAEBAL?? 

Admins of this thread- can something be done please?? 

• Like 4

Guys let's ignore this poor soul, just report. 

Fight negativity with positivity, there's nothing stronger :) 

Let's keep talking about our beautiful couple. 

• Like 11

Some of you may have seen and posted these images before. I'm posting them again to make you feel better.

Good vibes only :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Reported.

Dear shipping family... no matter how this poster gets you riled up, engaging the troll is not advisable. We know who we are and we do not have to prove anything to someone who is only brave behind a keyboard. if you can, take a breather from the thread and rewatch the drama, the BTS, or the VLIVE replay. Listen to the OST. Anything to remind you why we are here.

Anger at the troll, trying to convince the troll to get out/leave/change his or her ways will not work. the troll is here to get a reaction. ignoring them, as meiil said, is the way to go. If you see A post like that again, don't even finish reading it. Report it immediately.

now, group hug! :D

zIkwfpu.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

Lol and thanks to troll we're HOT Topics. 

We really got ourselves one popular ship :heart:

tumblr_oznhloOHng1t04tdvo6_400.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, 042278mu said:

all sominkis,
I just want to share this to you all. I said before that i’m a Jung Somin and btimfl fan,i am greatful that jsm gain more recognition for being a part of a good drama.I know most of you here had an instagram account and this @kenderjen is undeniably a sominki shipper.Its such a shame that jung somin is being shipped to your bias(lmk).Jung Somin is a nice girl and she never been involved to any scandal

Wahh... it's so ashamed that somin's fans being rude like this,,as somin fans, i really proud that she was shipped with her co stars, it's mean that her work and personality is great,,and we as a fans, has our own taste to sail with one of the ship and respect the other..

If you have a problem with that kinderjen on instagram, why don't you dm her in her ig account, you can report her too if you want..just dont bother our happy thread here

• Like 4

Trolls come and go but true shipping endures!  She's entitled to her opinion/bias that she doesn't like LMK for JSM - duly noted. Unfortunately, this is a shipper thread for SoMinki so sorry to say, you probably will not like what you see here.

@042278mu, you are welcome to observe but your opinions may be better served by other threads.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2