Ayame

9 hours ago, eunji18 said:

I've been wondering why SM laughed way too often at BTIMFL set (perhaps the answer is 'too obvious' and some of you might give your answers, but we never know  tho). It has always been my question. 

If you allow me, I want to share my personal experience. I'm currently at a vacation with my 2 younger cousins. We are taking a backpacking trip. Although I'm so tired due to walking for kms with the heavy backpack and my legs are so aching, I feel so happy because my backpacking partners were so enjoyable to be with. I feel sooo comfortable to be with them. I laugh a lot. I joke a lot as well. They take my jokes openly and reciprocate them. 

It kinda reminds me to SM. I might be bias but, since I experienced it by myself, I think somehow I believe  there is a possibility that she felt the way like I have been. She felt so comfortable at BTIMFL set. With the staff and the casts as well, especially MK. We could see on the bts that they laughed together. They joked each other. They reciprocated.  

My point is, i don't know, i always don't want to go too far at my delulu but the idea of the comfortableness thing makes me happy :) 

she laughed even at the "not so funny" or unnecessary things done or said by LMK.. I'll laugh like that when i like (or love admiring) someone (a little too much.. LOL). i'll laugh like that to cover my excitement/ nervousness being together with someone i like..  but perhaps that's applied only on me (trying to protect my heart here.. i low key shipping these two)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, chibimidori said:

she laughed even at the "not so funny" or unnecessary things done or said by LMK.. I'll laugh like that when i like (or love admiring) someone (a little too much.. LOL). i'll laugh like that to cover my excitement/ nervousness being together with someone i like..  but perhaps that's applied only on me (trying to protect my heart here.. i low key shipping these two)

I agree with you because I'm like that too when I see my crush is within my radius.I laughed a lot to a joke made by my friend that's not even that funny just to hide my nervousness:D

I remember reading one of Somin's interview which she mentioned that she and MK always laughing on the set EVERYTIME even it's not funny, so I guess it's kinda give us hint of what they both felt during their shooting days.

Since when did this thread move so fast? Omg kidding.

Ive been late for 7 freakin pages, gahd!

*Breathes in breathes out tried to be cool while back-reading but failed miserably but now im cool already*

May the santa claus go in through the chimney of the guest house they stayed in and photograph some proofs for us to rave about while leaving behind some christmas presents for them. 

No matter what the truth is let us all cherish these moments we are given, in this time being. 

Wish for a good news to come in the near future.

Last but not least, happy merry christmas to those who celebrate may this joyous christmas bring you lots of good favours! amen!

True story... @ work, there's a girl who kept laughing seemingly all the time.  Night shifts are quiet and her distinct laugh can be heard.  A couple of months after, we find out she has a new boyfriend who turns out to be a guy we work with, too.

Both LMK and JSM are single, beautiful people who get paid to fall in love, hug, and kiss each other.  I don't even know how actors don't fall for each other more often,  given the things they do but I know those romantic scenes can be so technical & precise. 

2018 is around the corner and really, really crossing my fingers for a Season 2 BTIMFL.  LMK has a track record of returning to projects he likes & JSM looks like she's ready to return as well. C'mon writer, PD-nim, TVN... make it happen!  Please....

I do apologize if my previous post about not wanting go too far on my delulu kinda sadden some of you here. At first, i just wanted to protect my heart. But then, i realized that it's our Sominki paradise so it should have contained the happiness. From right now (until something be confirmed) I like to think that there is something between SM and MK. I don't know what it is or how deep it is, but the only  thing I know, the idea of their togetherness makes my days more beautiful.

Perhaps I was more like Se Hee who lived in the future. But now, I'm trying to be the YOLO one like Bok Nam. :)

I'm anticipating tons of delulus lol. Please post more :))

some cute fan art of jiho and se hee (credit to freak_drawer)

off topic: the japanese drama nigeru wa ha ji (or what some people claim as the japanese version/original version of btimfl) having a rumor of season 2 on april 2018. Im hoping that btimfl will also have season 2 i just hope that the scenarios are not ibspire again or hoping there will be no similiraties. And funny that I'm watching some kdrama now its like when i'm watching a kissing scene i always compare it to minki and somin kissing scene

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 3:19 AM, velvetine said:

Oops, I forgot this is supposed to be a LMK-JSM shipping thread. I'm continuously treating like it's an LMK shrine lol. Hope you don't mind! :lol:

Ha, he deserves his own shrine! You should give some love to his actor thread too: 

Heyyy! It's been quiet for the past few days, probably because of the holidays. I hope everyone is enjoying their break! 

New year is in a few days, time flies so fast. The preorder period of the drama's DVD also ends before the new year, so to everyone who's planning to get the DVD, please do so already! If there's not enough preorders, they might cancel it or something :(

I'm totally excited for my copy because deleted scenes! More (unedited) BTS! Couple commentary (!!!) and more so please order your DVDs~

Feel free to message if you need help in preordering~

Edit: @Guyangi_Dalpeongi messaged you! :)

giphy.gif

Minseok news:

Spoiler

Apparently Minseok is dating someone (model actress) and they recently traveled to Japan!! o.o

1 hour ago, sierralainewalsh said:

Heyyy! It's been quiet for the past few days, probably because of the holidays. I hope everyone is enjoying their break! 

New year is in a few days, time flies so fast. The preorder period of the drama's DVD also ends before the new year, so to everyone who's planning to get the DVD, please do so already! If there's not enough preorders, they might cancel it or something :(

I'm totally excited for my copy because deleted scenes! More (unedited) BTS! Couple commentary (!!!) and more so please order your DVDs~

Feel free to message if you need help in preordering~

Edit: @Guyangi_Dalpeongi messaged you! :)

giphy.gif

Minseok news:

Hide contents

Apparently Minseok is dating someone (model actress) and they recently traveled to Japan!! o.o

Became a snoop because of SoMinki ... yeah, I've checked out Kim Min Seok's IG ... there is a cute girl with short hair he's hanging out with. Did not give me the impression of dating; feels like a relationship. As for his Japan get-away, I don't think LMK will be third-wheeling ... unless, he brought someone ELSE as his date!

Seen recent IG shots of JSM hanging out with friends in Seoul ... back from Japan & still looking gorgeous.  This woman has really blossomed after the show ... the role and/or the leading man may have led to this change ... pardon the delulus!!!

Anyeong chingus! Sorry I haven't been posting much, I'm busy with work and browsing instagram for interesting news :D 

Kim Min Suk reported to be dating model Lee Joo Bin, although it was denied by their respective agency:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12/kim-min-suk-and-lee-joo-bin-reported-to-be-dating

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/27/kim-min-suks-agency-responds-dating-reports-model-lee-joo-bin/

Even though it maybe just rumors, I'm excited at the prospect of Minsuk dating someone other than Ga-Eun. That justifies why he didn't hesitate to post his selfies with her, they're just friends and they were "being Wonseok and Horang" in every photo of the two of them together. Meanwhile, our beloved couple seemed to hesitate posting selfies, even going as far as deleting pictures. What are they trying to conceal? :rolleyes:

Btw, I apologize in advance if my post here is disturbing any of their privacy. Please tell me if you think so. Sometimes I also hesitate posting here because nowadays I'm often concerned with my idols' privacy.

- M -

@ velvetine, speaking of creating a LMK shrine ... Kim Min Seok's IG entry of LMK's enlarged pupil @ the wrap-up party was his way of saying he's truly happy for his "hyung's"  successful drama comeback.  His recent IG sighting was with another friend who is happy to see his "hyung" after a long time.  It's a testament to LMK's character that his long-time friends have been there for him through thick and thin.

Hi! After trying to be a detective for the first time, here are few things that I noticed from BTIMFL scenes and bts so far:

I'll put them under the spoiler.

Spoiler

1. Se Hee kissed (?) Ji Ho's shoulder

tumblr_p0hygdrJ6r1rvpfleo7_1280.png

Pict from http://afza147.tumblr.com/post/168223940424/because-this-is-my-first-life-ep16end-se-hee

2. Did Ji Ho suppose to turn her head cause Se Hee's hand looked a lil bit surprised? :D

http://eunjiswife.tumblr.com/post/168015983899/do-you-want-some-beer

(I'm sorry I need to learn inserting gif here)

3. On bts of the final kiss scene

(0.01-0.05) I assumed this was when the PD nim said 'cut' for shooting an angle. Why am I sure? Min Ki's cheeky smile! Remember, his cheeky smile always appeared right after he's done filming romantic scenes? 

At least they kissed 3 times (the rehearsals and ngs didn't count lol) for this scene. Multiple angles. Different expressions. Sorry I can't post the images/video.

4. Crying Se Hee

My delulu mind said that since It was hard to act crying when your partner's face (especially your crush) was too close to yours, it's better to close the eyes.  

Have a good day Sominki shippers family :))

Archived