Ayame

13 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

Happy holidays all.

I think LMK is at Seoul, the guy who saw him yesterday is currently at Korea. :) Destiny is just trolling at us with that autograph for a Japanese fan.lol

Its nice to him after a couple of weeks hiding tho.

There are infinite scenarios: Lmk is also back in Seoul, the guy was in Japan yesterday and came back to Korea today (his Lmk pic doesn’t have a location) this whole Japan trip could have happened days ago but we’re olny finding it out now... really who knows at this moment if Sominki are together in Japan something else will pop up, if not then let’s leave it as it is. :) 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, meiil said:

There are infinite scenarios: Lmk is also back in Seoul, the guy was in Japan yesterday and came back to Korea today (his Lmk pic doesn’t have a location) this whole Japan trip could have happened days ago but we’re olny finding it out now... really who knows at this moment if Sominki are together in Japan something else will pop up, if not then let’s leave it as it is. :) 

Or he met the guy before his trip to Japan and the pic was uploaded late. Infinite possibilities, indeed. Anyway, keep the happy vibes, everyone!!  

Happy Holidays!! ❤️

Spoiler

Hey everyone, it's been a while. I think this is the first time that I've missed this many pages in the thread. Usually I would keep up with the thread all the time, but I haven't lately. I know this was mentioned here a few days ago, but SHINee's Jonghyun's suicide has really depressed me the last couple of days. I've been a long-time Kpop fan as long as I have been a K-drama fan (since the Shinhwa and Fly to the Sky days from around 2001 until now). I've followed SHINee since their debut and Jonghyun's solo songs especially always comforted me over the years, so I guess this has just depressed me over the last couple of days. The same songs that comforted me just make me feel sad now as I listen to it. It's even sadder knowing how great of a person he was. I'm just... trying to get through this. I hope one day I can listen to his songs and watch him in old variety shows without having the urge to cry. Sorry, I know I keep rambling on. 

I put that under the spoiler since it's technically off-topic. Thanks to everyone for keeping the thread alive though. ^^ I'll try to catch up by tomorrow lol. Happy holidays to everyone.

Happy holidays !  <3

Seems I've missed the fun news yesterday, but thanks for the recap!

Whether they are now together or not, I hope both of them have a good & relaxing time during these days:)

And thanks to everyone for keep this thread continuously updated with insights, news, and pictures ^^

It's my haven of work 

I should be wrapping gifts but can't help myself... the guy with LMK, Syu Roo, was in Japan but we can't accurately pinpoint exact location of the pic. 

Bottomline, we saw the latest LMK pic and he even made the hand gesture of someone looking out into the big, wide social media ... his way of saying " Yes, I'm still here..." . He looks good but still thin ... some of the best eating places are in Japan ... make him eat, JSM! (Delulu mind talking again!)

14 hours ago, meiil said:

Yes, so many possibilities because we never get to see what's really going on. This is the exciting part of shipping that makes my heart flutter :wub:

- M -

This LMK in Japan mystery made my heart flutter knowing that JSM was in Japan recently. Whether they were together or not I'm happy for this teeny weenie possibility. But there are times I'd like some things to remain a mystery.

Happy holidays, Sominkis!

Happy Holidays my dear SoMinKi shippers!!! 

This is slightly off topic, and i just wanna ask my kababayans (Fellow Filipinos) in this thread, if anyone of them ordered the directors' cut dvd? I really want to buy it, but i dont know how to make an online purchase.

I'm not really a techie person and this will be my first time to buy a kdrama merch because i really really love this drama.. can someone pls. Help me :) thank u in advance.. :))

http://m.mbn.co.kr/news/news_view.mbn?cidx=12&news_seq_no=3419467

Another Somin interview... I don't understand Hangul, and google translate, as usual, is not helping a lot, so I'm just gonna post the interesting tidbits from the interview, posted in IG by the awesome girl @fayouamazing in Bahasa. As expected, it's mostly similar to her previous ones but here it goes anyway:

Jung So-min "Receiving the script for 'BTIMFL' is like fate

- Somin explained the fun and excitement she felt during filming. She laughed a lot whenever she's on shooting location. She was always looking forward to coming to the shooting.

- Somin stated that the drama was able to be well-received and adored by audience mainly because of the exceptional dialogues, supported by outstanding performance by all actors, as well as PD-nim's relentless efforts to make sure the finished product looks as beautiful as possible.

- Somin said that it was fate for her to receive the script and drew many parallels in her life to her character, Ji-ho. She was delighted because it's not just one or two similarities, but so many things about Ji-ho was the same with her in real life. She's not just acting as Ji-ho, she became Ji-ho herself. She actually thought of every problem Ji-ho faced as her own. That was why she felt comfortable breathing life to the character.

Also, this is an interesting find by minmincouple1616:

0Ei8KT2.jpg

- M -

@eunji18... the feels from LMK ... it's there but this guy is such a method actor that he said once & I'm paraphrasing, he falls in love with his leading lady because the role calls for it ... just don't see him laughing as much as during the kissing scenes with JSM.  This Japan thing ... I will not put it past him to accidentally be in the same place as she is;  he strikes me as a true romantic.

@namjiho, I'm in the US ... I tried ordering the DVD but all I saw was the OST. I tried joining the survey to gauge demand for DVD but it was in Korean.  I'll keep trying and appreciate any help from fellow shippers who have suggestions.

I've been wondering why SM laughed way too often at BTIMFL set (perhaps the answer is 'too obvious' and some of you might give your answers, but we never know  tho). It has always been my question. 

If you allow me, I want to share my personal experience. I'm currently at a vacation with my 2 younger cousins. We are taking a backpacking trip. Although I'm so tired due to walking for kms with the heavy backpack and my legs are so aching, I feel so happy because my backpacking partners were so enjoyable to be with. I feel sooo comfortable to be with them. I laugh a lot. I joke a lot as well. They take my jokes openly and reciprocate them. 

It kinda reminds me to SM. I might be bias but, since I experienced it by myself, I think somehow I believe  there is a possibility that she felt the way like I have been. She felt so comfortable at BTIMFL set. With the staff and the casts as well, especially MK. We could see on the bts that they laughed together. They joked each other. They reciprocated.  

My point is, i don't know, i always don't want to go too far at my delulu but the idea of the comfortableness thing makes me happy :) 

10 hours ago, namjiho said:

Happy Holidays my dear SoMinKi shippers!!! 

This is slightly off topic, and i just wanna ask my kababayans (Fellow Filipinos) in this thread, if anyone of them ordered the directors' cut dvd? I really want to buy it, but i dont know how to make an online purchase.

I'm not really a techie person and this will be my first time to buy a kdrama merch because i really really love this drama.. can someone pls. Help me :) thank u in advance.. :))

hi im also a kababayan although i want to also buy it badly but i can't its really expensive. i never try to buy a kdrama dvd but kindly check your inbox i send the name of a kababayan who is a soompi user that already bought some kdrama dvd

5 hours ago, velvetine said:

http://m.mbn.co.kr/news/news_view.mbn?cidx=12&news_seq_no=3419467

Another Somin interview... I don't understand Hangul, and google translate, as usual, is not helping a lot, so I'm just gonna post the interesting tidbits from the interview, posted in IG by the awesome girl @fayouamazing in Bahasa. As expected, it's mostly similar to her previous ones but here it goes anyway:

Jung So-min "Receiving the script for 'BTIMFL' is like fate

- Somin explained the fun and excitement she felt during filming. She laughed a lot whenever she's on shooting location. She was always looking forward to coming to the shooting.

- Somin stated that the drama was able to be well-received and adored by audience mainly because of the exceptional dialogues, supported by outstanding performance by all actors, as well as PD-nim's relentless efforts to make sure the finished product looks as beautiful as possible.

- Somin said that it was fate for her to receive the script and drew many parallels in her life to her character, Ji-ho. She was delighted because it's not just one or two similarities, but so many things about Ji-ho was the same with her in real life. She's not just acting as Ji-ho, she became Ji-ho herself. She actually thought of every problem Ji-ho faced as her own. That was why she felt comfortable breathing life to the character.

Also, this is an interesting find by minmincouple1616:

0Ei8KT2.jpg

- M -

honestly i'm thinking is it really a coincidence that so min and minki is in the drama or possible that the author maybe a fan of somin and minki and requested that their the one who played jiho and sehee??? beside there are lots of parallel in their real life, if my memory is right  that after minki's name  was announced that he will play the role of sehee on the next day somin's name was announced. Because I remember during FTLY the production team of drama intended jang hyuk and jang nara to play the main lead characters to the extent that both actors were tricked by production team just to say yes to the show... and during tte airing there are also lots of parallel scene/related scenarios in their real life.

On 12/24/2017 at 10:19 AM, namjiho said:

Hi @AlexanDeara you mean, Min ki's following somin now?? (*Wow*)

Hi chinggus, delurking mode on.. coz this is too much for me to handle.. so excited about the possibility that they're on the same place right now.. this ship is really awesome!!! <3

Yup but,.. he "did" (past) but i think not anymore..... oh he still? LoL i'm not check it yet :joy:

Hiiiii chinguu, i think start now we should becareful of what we write. Detail information about sominki is better not writes in here because a lurkers and could spread on ig easily. and we really care about their privacy. I think too many people already know minki's ig and i'm sure they start to bothers him by pm/dm or tag him (maybe) that something we don't want happen. 

@velvetine thank you for clearly that he still follows somin. I thought he is unfollowed her :tounge_xd::innocent: lol... 

HAPPY HOLIDAY chingu! :love:

On 12/17/2017 at 7:11 PM, Ayame said:

Pre-order for the DVD is now open! Go here to pre-order: https://global.yes24.com/Goods/57690556

I just pre-ordered my copy. :) 

Thanks again for the info, Ayame. I hope you're feeling better. Don't worry, we'll take care of the ship for you. 

Quoting this for @cgb1108 who was interested in ordering it from the US. I ordered mine and used Google to translate the page to make it easier for me. I used PayPal to pay for it as well. Let me know if you have further questions!

Spoiler

My Spider Sense tells me it's verrryyy interesting how the IG posts regarding Japan aligned. Coincidence? Sure. But man, I feel that there's a story there. Whether it be a romantic one or a "missed connection" type of thing, we may never know. But I think this is getting a bit exciting, in a way. :wink:

Archived