Ayame

@meiil, @ Ros Rivera... thanks for the clarifications.  So the only concrete evidences of our couple in Japan are the LMK autograph signed in Japan & JSM's latest IG post. 

So wherever these two are, hope they're having a wonderful "Japanese" Christmas.

And to all the wonderful, romantic, super- sleuths Sominki shippers in this thread... Happy Holidays to one and all!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, cgb1108 said:

@meiil, @ Ros Rivera... thanks for the clarifications.  So the only concrete evidences of our couple in Japan is the LMK autograph signed in Japan & JSM's latest IG post. 

So wherever these two are, hope they're having a wonderful "Japanese" Christmas.

And to all the wonderful, romantic, super- sleuths Sominki shippers in this thread... Happy Holidays to one and all!!!

Merry Christmas to us all, indeed! 

20 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Just wanted to be clear that we welcome everyone and do not kick out lurkers/people who delurk. There have been “well-meaning” delurkers who turn out to be members of a different ship trying to rain on our parade. 

Anyway, welcome to all new visitors here!

Also, have you guys seen this?

Yes, I wonder if there would be more videos coming out soon. Also, I found this on IG:

24845235_1863142337050612_15654627641791

Caption: A book lover-Lee minki#leeminki#李民基

24 minutes ago, mydisplayname said:

Yes, I wonder if there would be more videos coming out soon. Also, I found this on IG:

24845235_1863142337050612_15654627641791

Caption: A book lover-Lee minki#leeminki#李民基

Remember who said she's been reading a lot now that  she's on vacation?? ㅋㅋㅋ.. 

Edit: The girl who posted that book lover image is a SoMinKi shipper too. I hope she also spotted Somin. 

30 minutes ago, rosrivera_ said:

Remember who said she's been reading a lot now that  she's on vacation?? ㅋㅋㅋ.. 

Edit: The girl who posted that book lover image is a SoMinKi shipper too. I hope she also spotted Somin. 

Oh! She can actually (or already did) ask for some book recommendations to sunbae-oppa then (This is not delulu, okay? It's a very normal thing to do :D)

Guys.. I was follow this thread last night with mobile, but suddenly run out my battery and my little baby crying, so i told my self to be patient and wait until my baby sleep, but i got fall a sleep too, and when i open this thread,,so many post deleted.. I'm so frustrated now hahaa..

But after patiently read page by page i missed, finally i understand.. thank you all 

Thanks for sharing that Lee Min Ki - Booklover post! @mydisplayname I can’t recall which interview it was, but when Min-ki was asked what would he be if he hadn’t gone into acting, he said he would be a novelist! Apparently, he reads A LOT! @rosrivera_ - do you know which IG this is - the one showing the Booklover Lee Min-ki post? Is that a recent pic? Or during filming of drama? Please DM me? Thanks very much! I always have a soft spot for any book lovers! :wub:

54 minutes ago, seonamcouple said:

Thanks for sharing that Lee Min Ki - Booklover post! @mydisplayname I can’t recall which interview it was, but when Min-ki was asked what would he be if he hadn’t gone into acting, he said he would be a novelist! Apparently, he reads A LOT! @rosrivera_ - do you know which IG this is - the one showing the Booklover Lee Min-ki post? Is that a recent pic? Or during filming of drama? Please DM me? Thanks very much! I always have a soft spot for any book lovers! :wub:

I think this is the IG who posted that photo:

It looks like sunny weather so it might be an old photo. Looking at the chair he's sitting (looks like those portable chairs used by actors) I think it's taken during breaks around filming of one of his movie. Wonder if he's been a bookworm way back from his younger days. He also uses glasses during BTIMFL script reading so he must have been reading a lot of books. Another thing he has in common with Somin (also mirrored in BTIMFL lol) ^_^

- M -

11 hours ago, b4l01 said:

@042278mu

For a moment, I thought you just merely want the people in this thread to know that LMK has been cleared of the scandal. You got me there. LOL   But it's very clear to me now about your true color.  No need to change your profile pic as if you're a SoMinKi shipper.  People here are not brainless as what you think.  

YOU'RE BUSTED !!!!!!

25674357_10210574943115302_1350836634_n.jpg?oh=35742e25ec40701b6f01f00b84e5f535&oe=5A40BC1B

nice screenshot chingu

to all new chingus here... welcome to this thread... just fasten your seatbelt definitely it will be rollercoaster/ or bumpy ride.

to all the lurkers wether from otherthread or silent lurker of sominki annyeong!! 

if there are chingus here that sometimes a lurker to other thread, kindly be vigilant there are some troll that might pretend to be a sominki shipper and post something  bad on their thread. there are people who just want to have a shipper war. so if that incident might happened in the future we can DM them to stop using this thread.

8 hours ago, renvic said:

hmmm minki's ig xgo_odx already follow esom but why not so min jj???  why? 

yup his really famous in japan and currently btimfl is airing there so possibility of interview??

@renvic he did. :D

Interview is posibly. Like Goblin, Bride of the Water God casts they got interview by japanese magazine. But usually, as far i remember.... the japanese magazine representation who came to korea for interview them not the K-celeb who go to Japan. 

Oops! i just remember about that :lol:

25 minutes ago, AlexanDeara said:

Interview is posibly. Like Goblin, Bride of the Water God casts they got interview by japanese magazine. But usually, as far i remember.... the japanese magazine representation who came to korea for interview them not the K-celeb who go to Japan. 

hmmmm if my memory was right yup most of the time the representative from japanese news outlet were the one who will go to korea to interview them not the other way around. heheehe

28 minutes ago, velvetine said:

I think this is the IG who posted that photo:

It looks like sunny weather so it might be an old photo. Looking at the chair he's sitting (looks like those portable chairs used by actors) I think it's taken during breaks around filming of one of his movie. Wonder if he's been a bookworm way back from his younger days. He also uses glasses during BTIMFL script reading so he must have been reading a lot of books. Another thing he has in common with Somin ^_^

- M -

hahaha i thought it is a picture during the jeju rewards coz the outfit of minki and the bench  but im confuse but his hair is long like the sehee's look before the transformation 

53 minutes ago, renvic said:

hahaha i thought it is a picture during the jeju rewards coz the outfit of minki and the bench  but im confuse but his hair is long like the sehee's look before the transformation 

Hello, I am silent reader because my english so bad. This forum make me cant control to comment here. 

I agree with @renvic its look like in Jeju. Minki outfit has white strip. 

I think the picture taken from weibo. Sominki already spread in there too 

Sorry my bad english

2 hours ago, AlexanDeara said:
11 hours ago, renvic said:

hmmm minki's ig xgo_odx already follow esom but why not so min jj???  why? 

yup his really famous in japan and currently btimfl is airing there so possibility of interview??

Hi @AlexanDeara you mean, Min ki's following somin now?? (*Wow*)

Hi chinggus, delurking mode on.. coz this is too much for me to handle.. so excited about the possibility that they're on the same place right now.. this ship is really awesome!!! <3

1 hour ago, namjiho said:

Hi chinggus, delurking mode on.. coz this is too much for me to handle.. so excited about the possibility that they're on the same place right now.. this ship is really awesome!!! <3

There's a possibility that Minki's IG (xgo_odx) followed Somin in the beginning but unfollowed her later for unknown reason. He even liked a few of Somin's IG post:

Or maybe the account was just liking random pics related to BTIMFL (like he used to do) and Somin's two post above happen to have the hashtag of the show's title. Lol :lol:

- M -

just for fun!!!!

when a fan is in between the sominki couple (ctto)

2 hours ago, gooyangnim said:

Hello, I am silent reader because my english so bad. This forum make me cant control to comment here. 

I agree with @renvic its look like in Jeju. Minki outfit has white strip. 

I think the picture taken from weibo. Sominki already spread in there too 

Sorry my bad english

wow really sominki is popular now in weibo 

1 hour ago, namjiho said:

i think its still esom and minseok

@velvetine thank you for the response.. I checked on IG the people Min Ki's following and So Min is not there.. So Min's not following him also although she follows Park Byung Eun (ma sanggu) & Kim Min Seok.. (maybe she's following sunbae-oppa's private IG?? Assuming there's one.. Heehee)

@renvic yes, he's following them because they had projects together in the past pre-BTIMFL.. :wink:

I just back read the posts. Hahaha! I was supposed to post something and ask what's going on but thanks @meiil for the recap. :lol:

Did Lee Min Ki also post something on his IG and deleted it? OMG... please let me know what it was. Or is it not what the deleted IG post is about?

I am dyyyyyyyyiiiiiing to know. :lol:

Archived