Ayame

45 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

I hope they will have an interview of some sort, just like when WFKBJ was shown in Japan, the leads were interviewed by the Japanese media. Even up to now, there are magazines publishing their photos/interviews and media outlets posting a photo or a video of them on SNS. Wow. I would like something like that for SoMinKi as well!. It will give us more shipping materials although there's a lot already. Keep it coming!! We're not complaining at all!

Hmmm that probably could happen. LMK really famous in Japan. 

:D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, mydisplayname said:

Wow...this thread jumped for 3 pages!

Its roller coaster ride. Got another troll from that ship and then some IG news of some certain namja-sunbae-oppa spotted in the eastern side of the globe and most sominki shippers traveled to the outer space. Whew!

I would love to share my thoughts to that helpful toll who shared a particular info that everybodyknows already. Hah

I was too late for some Sominki news. Hah! i would love some chatbox for us! hahaha but for now, Happy Holidays!

LoL @ most sominki shippers traveled outer space.:joy:

Happy Holiday too!

Ps: yes we need group chat :D

2 hours ago, seonamcouple said:

Ok, all your techno IG sleuthing is just so beyond an old school Ahjumoni like moi!! Hahaha!! But, I think I kinda get your gist!! DAEBAK JOB, my Dear!! 

So, thanks to the above IG, I have come to know that BOTH posts appeared AT THE SAME TIME .... hmmmmmmmmm ......

This one @seonamcouple

5 minutes ago, seonamcouple said:

How???? Where??? Sorry, I am now very lost! HAHAAHA !

The one on page 71!!! :) Just EDIT that post and delete my post that you've quoted, pls. 

hmmm minki's ig xgo_odx already follow esom but why not so min jj???  why? 

19 minutes ago, AlexanDeara said:

Hmmm that probably could happen. LMK really famous in Japan. 

:D

yup his really famous in japan and currently btimfl is airing there so possibility of interview??

2 hours ago, meiil said:

GUYS GUYS!!!!!! 

Is this LMK's sign? It was deleted as expected! LMK's (and JSM's) team is really fast when it comes to these things, no? It's a good thing to protect their privacy. (I also want them to  protect their  private lives. However, my shipper heart is rejoicing with this whatever-it-is. What a great Christmas gift :D

34 minutes ago, AlexanDeara said:

I did ask her to Post carefully. as my experience with my previous shipper. Better careful to post something about them because if it up on public, some might not like it. just let both them in peace.  

I can share you in pvrt. :lol: i'm only kidding! have nothing to share. :lol:

Thanks for the response. I get what you mean. You go girl!! Looking forward to a warm Christmas for all of us :)

30 minutes ago, renvic said:

yup his really famous in japan and currently btimfl is airing there so possibility of interview??

Woww our thread jumping in 4 pages within 2 hours.really daebak news if its true!have to delurk again because of this daebak news!:lol:

@renvic sorry to cut your post,but i  agreed with u.i got a strong feeling that they both went there for an interview to promote the drama.but whatever is the reason, at least they are together now!:heart:

To all new members, welcome! Basically, we suspect Somin and Minki might currently be in the same country right now, though we have no idea if they're there for interviews by local media or they're spending holiday there. In the first place, we're not even 100% sure if they are indeed in the same place... This is just our delulu mind analyzing some vague IG posts :D

Let's just stay calm and wait for everything to be revealed in due time. ^_^

- M -

1 minute ago, suci purnama said:

i'm a lurker just because language barrier,i'm a passive english.but i definitely sominki shipper... 

i am jung so min's fans from playfull kiss era... and actually i was a fan from another shipper/drama but i move to sominki because i just fall in love with the drama and sominki... please dont kick me out from this forum... i just can't get enough from sominki and i hope for the best to sominki...

so happy to hear what happen today :)

No one will kick you out. You're welcome to unlurk anytime. 

reminder its my delusional mind that posting it not my rational mind

THE RIBBON IG CAPTION SAGA OF SOMIN (note: i just selected some ribbon ig  caption of Somin which related to minki  on her ig coz its my delusional mind not rational mind posting it and to the lurkers/ trolls here just think of it as a cropped/edited pic of so min and minki :D)

1) the dating scene/ melomance performace somin and minki pic  (with a ribbon caption)

2. the deleted somin minki pic (with ribbon caption)

3. a solo pic-vlive (although she's not with minki. Ironically, thats the outfit she wear during an interview where in  google translated dating leeminki/ interview where fans want them to date in real life again a ribbon caption so somehow it still related to minki)

4. lastly a solo pic that makes so min post it in her ig, which resulted to  this thread went hot topic because of mysterious reason :D ( a ribbon caption again and)

reminders: there are lots of somin post on her ig with a ribbon caption i just selected some of it for fun... 

well @velvetine thank you! we're from the same country actually haha

i was too lazy to make an account bcs im not used to talk in forum but tonight's topic is just waaaayyyyyyy too temptating for me.

i was too happy so i decided to make an account bcs i wanted to see the deleted pic too.. to dangerous to share openly in here, i understand.

thank you for welcoming us

Alright let's make a summary post so that people won't be confused about today's craziness.

• Today around 9/10pm Seoul/Tokyo time Somin posted a pic of herself in what it looks like a Japanese house/resturant/place.
  • This is likely a late post since it was taken during the day but posted at night.
  • No caption on her post, like yesterday, this time there was only a pink ribbon like the one she used in her other BTIMFL/LMK related post.
  • Almost at the same time a guy, actor, acquaintance of LMK posted a selfie with him. No hints on where it was taken. It's been the first pic/news of LMK since the Jeju trip. 
  • An hour or so after these posts a japanese fan posted an authograph he/she got today of LMK. This person went to a korean event in Japan today, which kinda implies that LMK could very well be in Japan as well.

We still have no confirmation that both Somin and Minki are in Japan atm, Kim Ga-Eun was there too but she came back to Korea today, my suggestion to active shippers and lurkers is to wait until we have a somehow bigger confirmation of this supposed trip and please always remember to respect them... so don't bother/tag/mention them directly on IG. Let's just be supportive of them and let them be.

Hope this cleared up all the confusion. 

Too late to the commotion so did not see LMK's latest IG post from Japan. Even in my crazed, delulu mind... just too much of a coincidence that both are posting from the same country. Even if it's work related, being together in Japan which is magical at Christmas ... the question is are they there till Christmas or they fly out right after the promotion?

I do have to say that BTIMFL production team surely knows how to get these two together unless something is really going on and the production team is following their plans " as a couple".  This ongoing deletion of posts is very "wonderfully" fishy that there is really something going on ... c'mon guys, you're just promoting your show in Japan ... and can someone enlighten me on the IG post of red wine bottles & in 2 glasses from #ggani8918?

16 minutes ago, cgb1108 said:

Too late to the commotion so did not see LMK's latest IG post from Japan. Even in my crazed, delulu mind... just too much of a coincidence that both are posting from the same country. Even if it's work related, being together in Japan which is magical at Christmas ... the question is are they there till Christmas or they fly out right after the promotion?

I do have to say that BTIMFL production team surely knows how to get these two together unless something is really going on and the production team is following their plans " as a couple".  This ongoing deletion of posts is very "wonderfully" fishy that there is really something going on ... c'mon guys, you're just promoting your show in Japan ... and can someone enlighten me on the IG post of red wine bottles & in 2 glasses post?

We have no news of them being there to promoting the show or what. So far we really know nothing except that they might be there. 

@cgb1108 we mentioned that post to show that she's back in Korea now, so she can't be in Japan with Sominki.

3 minutes ago, cgb1108 said:

I do have to say that BTIMFL production team surely knows how to get these two together unless something is really going on and the production team is following their plans " as a couple".  This ongoing deletion of posts is very "wonderfully" fishy that there is really something going on ... c'mon guys, you're just promoting your show in Japan ... and can someone enlighten me on the IG post of red wine bottles & in 2 glasses post?

Just to clarify, the original posts of LMK autograph in Japan and photo with an acquaintance are still there, not deleted. The only deleted one was the re-grammed autograph photo by minmincouple1616, which she deleted for LMK privacy. :)

Just wanted to be clear that we welcome everyone and do not kick out lurkers/people who delurk. There have been “well-meaning” delurkers who turn out to be members of a different ship trying to rain on our parade. 

Anyway, welcome to all new visitors here!

Also, have you guys seen this?

Archived