Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, marchingfishes said:

WAIT what was tht IG post about? Did MK post smtg? It got deleted before I could see it hngggg

Photographic evidence that a certain namja is perhaps in the same country where Kim Ga Eun, and now Jung So Min are supposedly at right now. :wink:

Being cryptic because of lurking trolls. 

FYI Ga-Eun has returned to Korea. So unless Somin's IG post is a late one, they're the only ones at Japan now. Probably.

I don't want to make assumptions nor I want to be a toxic shipper who disturbs my couple's privacy, but please forgive me I'm on cloud nine right now!! :wub:

- M -

2 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Photographic evidence that a certain namja is perhaps in the same country where Kim Ga Eun, and now Jung So Min are supposedly at right now. :wink:

Being cryptic because of lurking trolls. 

SCREAMIN dhsjdjsj (thanks for the response! and dont worry abt it being cryptic hahaha this is so entertaining lmao)

and again with the deleting.... these two are rly teasing us so hard rn 

Just now, velvetine said:

FYI Ga-Eun has returned to Korea. So unless Somin's IG post is a late one, they're the only ones at Japan now. Probably.

I don't want to make assumptions nor I want to be a toxic shipper who disturbs my couple's privacy, but please forgive me I'm on cloud nine right now!! :wub:

- M -

We’re all feeling the same chingu. But you’re right as happy as we are let’s always be respectful towards their privacy! 

4 minutes ago, marchingfishes said:

SCREAMIN dhsjdjsj (thanks for the response! and dont worry abt it being cryptic hahaha this is so entertaining lmao)

and again with the deleting.... these two are rly teasing us so hard rn 

its still on the ig post of the  owner 

4 minutes ago, renvic said:

its still on the ig post of the  owner 

guys im new here but actually im a lurker since this thread's page was only 30... but now i really can't stand it anymore knowing these SURPRISING NEWS hope you guys can share it with me too.. the pic was deleted before i saw it. oh my god my heart is beating very fast

13 minutes ago, meiil said:

We’re all feeling the same chingu. But you’re right as happy as we are let’s always be respectful towards their privacy! 

Agree with you, i’m over the moon just thinking that maybe just maybe they’re spending the xmas holiday together, but also worry that dispatch or netizen catch them and blow this up n ruin their holiday. 

5 minutes ago, sara alice said:

guys im new here but actually im a lurker since this thread's page was only 30... but now i really can't stand it anymore knowing these SURPRISING NEWS hope you guys can share it with me too.. the pic was deleted before i saw it. oh my god my heart is beating very fast

someone already post it again here

11 minutes ago, meiil said:

Alright guys let’s get back to planet earth... let’s wait  for more confirmations... I’m sure if they’re both there something else will pop up. 

I hope they will have an interview of some sort, just like when WFKBJ was shown in Japan, the leads were interviewed by the Japanese media. Even up to now, there are magazines publishing their photos/interviews and media outlets posting a photo or a video of them on SNS. Wow. I would like something like that for SoMinKi as well!. It will give us more shipping materials although there's a lot already. Keep it coming!! We're not complaining at all!

Hello all, i am new in this forum. I am new to shipping kdrama couples too (watching Kdrama for over 10yrs) Sominki is the 1st ever couple that I 100% ship. Came to know this forum so been following this forum from page 1. Finally today reached the latest page. What is the surprising news here? What was the IG post about? Can share in private pleaseee

29 minutes ago, appleorange888 said:

Hello all, i am new in this forum. I am new to shipping kdrama couples too (watching Kdrama for over 10yrs) Sominki is the 1st ever couple that I 100% ship. Came to know this forum so been following this forum from page 1. Finally today reached the latest page. What is the surprising news here? What was the IG post about? Can share in private pleaseee

I did ask her to Post carefully. as my experience with my previous shipper. Better careful to post something about them because if it up on public, some might not like it. just let both them in peace.  

I can share you in pvrt. :lol: i'm only kidding! have nothing to share. :lol:

Wow...this thread jumped for 3 pages!

Its roller coaster ride. Got another troll from that ship and then some IG news of some certain namja-sunbae-oppa spotted in the eastern side of the globe and most sominki shippers traveled to the outer space. Whew!

I would love to share my thoughts to that helpful toll who shared a particular info that everybodyknows already. Hah

I was too late for some Sominki news. Hah! i would love some chatbox for us! hahaha but for now, Happy Holidays!

Archived