Quantcast

12 minutes ago, Ros Rivera said:

PS: I'm gonna delete this in a while. 

wow you check all  the ig account that likes uri dalpaeng wow..

15 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Hmmm... So Somin is in Japan right now... Ga-eun has also been in Japan since a few days ago. They probably are going to spend Christmas Eve together in Japan. Wonder if Minki and the boys are gonna be there as well. -_-

If only I can find out where that sung_ryoo photo was taken.. hoping it's in Japan as well, if you know what I mean. :wink:

- M -

exactly im looking also if there is location or if someone ask the ig owner where he is 

13 minutes ago, ummihany said:

Hi,have to delurk because of this post.

If i'm not mistaken you are the same person who 'remind' us to woke up from our delusional thought in your previous post.I wonder what makes you did this for a second time,change your profile photo,post some negative news and pretend you are one of us.

I feel that you are insecure due to our wonderful shippers aka detective skills who revealed and discovered every bits of hint drops by our Sominki.

If you think that our ship will sink just because of your negative posts, just forget it.you are not welcomed here if that is your intention.i've been a silent reader and comments once in a while due to my lack of writing skill and grammar but i have to delurk because you kept bring in the negative vibes.

Sorry if i sounds a bit harsh.To my sominki shippers family,you've guys are so wonderful and i love reading every single post and analysis especially from@ahhhjummahhhjo @renvic @velvetine @meiil @MianneChan @yokyoand others too.

Keep them coming guys!Lets keep the positive vibes in our safe haven!:heart::heart:*back to lurking*

thank you for mentioning my names and liking my post  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Yep... @meiil is right,we shouldn't talk about that account in a public thread with many lurkers (and troll-lurkers), chingu! We need to protect sunbae-oppa's privacy. ^_^

- M -

1 minute ago, Ros Rivera said:

Deleted! :) Now let's talk about it in privateee. 

We need to come up with a code or something. Next time something like this happens we could post a notice post in the thread (without giving away info) so that we know it's time to have a private chat. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Disclaimer: in pain. lack sleep. no filter. 

i read that so called news item and it got me like:

giphy.gif

But instead of unleashing some insomniac fury, and since it's the Holidays, here's a card for you:

Oh and one more:

In case it wasn't obvious, these are BTS shots not from within the drama. After all, nothing beats real life, right?

• Like 11

@042278mu

For a moment, I thought you just merely want the people in this thread to know that LMK has been cleared of the scandal. You got me there. LOL   But it's very clear to me now about your true color.  No need to change your profile pic as if you're a SoMinKi shipper.  People here are not brainless as what you think.  

YOU'RE BUSTED !!!!!!

25674357_10210574943115302_1350836634_n.jpg?oh=35742e25ec40701b6f01f00b84e5f535&oe=5A40BC1B

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 8

5 hours ago, dzijmers said:

White is their memorable colour 

:love:

White is memorable, I agree.  But I want to think it’s yellow. Reminding you of the yellow sweater during the last bed scene (with the bts with the lip “smacking” heard around the world @velvetine @MianneChan @ahhhjummahhhjo and forgive me if I forgot someone else who mentioned this).  Not to mention the yellow sweatshirt also showed up in the Jeju pics!! :D

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, lc85 said:

White is memorable, I agree.  But I want to think it’s yellow. Reminding you of the yellow sweater during the last bed scene (with the bts with the lip “smacking” heard around the world @velvetine @MianneChan @ahhhjummahhhjo and forgive me if I forgot someone else who mentioned this).  Not to mention the yellow sweatshirt also showed up in the Jeju pics!! :D

So White...

And Yellow:

:)

Soooo many colors in the rainbow and shades in between to choose from, and yet...!

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

ok waaaah delulu please stop

credit to minmincouple guessed what!!!

and who is in japan right now if she is in japan?

wait if im not mistaken btimfl is showing in japan for promotion maybe or other way around

@meiil hahahha we have the same thinking hahahaj

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Ros Rivera said:

Just when we were talking about our hopes of getting evidence that he's in japan... @velvetine @meiil

A Christmas Miracle! :) 

giphy.gif

Oh damn, that post with Min Ki has since been deleted...?!? 

Whoooooaaaaaaaa

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 2

So happy to see an update from uri sunbae oppa, miss him so much, he looks well rested, hope he’s enjoying his holiday (in japan)! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

OMO OMO HE'S IN JAPAN TOO!!!!!!! 

6 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

A Christmas Miracle! :) 

giphy.gif

Oh damn, that post with Min Ki has since been deleted...?!? 

Whoooooaaaaaaaa

Wow they reacted so fast! Fishy -_-

• Like 5

Minmin deleted the post to give them more privacy. Guys I’m fangirling so hard!!! 

• Like 8