Ayame

Btw I have a little reminder for trolls...this thread is full of smart, mature and positive people... so you won't find what you're looking for here. I suggest y'all to spend your time more wisely instead of wasting it with us. :wink: 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@renvic Thanks for the info! I'm really tempted to buy it now :D

I feel like many people are drawn to or just curious about sominki since the drama itself is so good and relatable to our lives plus they're the leads, whether they ship them or not. You can't deny that sominki does attract many people and somehow able to make people intrigued to dig deep about their personal infos. And for that, I can totally understand some of the questionable things that people do to our ship.

Well, in the drama, Sehee and Jiho support Arsenal while I actually support Manchester United, which dare I say, the most loved and hated football club in the UK (and in the world?) simply for being successful. To conclude, sominki is like Manchester United. Adored, hated but never ignored (which is a famous saying known to MU fans) B)

59 minutes ago, meiil said:

Oh Gosh.... why does it have to be so expensive:( does it have eng subs too right?

i chat someone who bought a director's cut before they said it has eng sub on the whole series but the NGs dont have and im sure the script is in hangul :(

3 hours ago, 042278mu said:

Hi SominKi shippers, delurking again.

just want to share an article..its out of shipping topic but i think its good that we are aware to some news related to Lmk n Jsm... 

although LMK has “sexual intercourse with the girl he just met" glad he’s not quilty

Park Yoo-chun's rape scandal is different from Lee Min-ki's

posterphoto746396.jpg

The showbiz is about to hit a storm. News after news has been pouring out and some even say that society is trying to cover up something bigger with scandals like these. It's hard to believe cases have been coming up day by day which is causing the public's sentiment to become dark.

In addition, the unexpected Lee Min-ki was also charged with rape.

A media reported that Lee Min-ki was charged with rape then found not guilty. Netizens were appalled with another male celebrity's shameless behavior.

However, Lee Min-ki is different from Yoo Sang-moo, Lee Juno or Park Yoo-chun. Whether or not they were found guilty or not, these 3 were direct people involved with the accusers but Lee Min-ki was an accidental case.

To clarify, it looks like Lee Min-ki was sued for rape after having intercourse with a woman he met in a club, but actually, he has nothing to do with the case entirely.

Lee Min-ki did go to a club in Busan but the woman who accused him of rape said his name by mistake and cancelled the charges right away. She even apologized to him.

Later, Lee Min-ki was just found 'not guilty'.

The management released a public announcement explaining what happened and even so, was careful about saying too much in case it brought about any misunderstanding.

They added that they hoped no more meaningless harm came through this.

The scandal seems bad because it looks like Lee Min-ki was found not guilty after having sex with a woman he met in a club.

In addition, he is on Public Duty right now and is being criticized for intolerant behavior. As a Public Duty worker, he has to go through this to a certain point especially at a time like this when sexual scandals are being treated so sensitively.

link: https://www.hancinema.net/park-yoo-chun-s-rape-scandal-is-different-from-lee-min-ki-s-96710.html

Subtle shading huh? Just concentrate on your ship, thread and your bias. You don’t have to bring LMK down to prove that your ship or bias is better for Somin.

Regarding JSM in Japan, she deserves it! She actually deserves to go around the world after working too hard for the past year.

6 minutes ago, seonamcouple said:

Is she in JAPAN???? Where WE-KNOW-WHO has a VERY LOYAL FOLLOWING??? 

if its true that she is in japan well minki is very popular in japan and btimfl if im not mistaken currently airing in japan..... 

39 minutes ago, coldcucumber said:

@renvic Thanks for the info! I'm really tempted to buy it now :D

I feel like many people are drawn to or just curious about sominki since the drama itself is so good and relatable to our lives plus they're the leads, whether they ship them or not. You can't deny that sominki does attract many people and somehow able to make people intrigued to dig deep about their personal infos. And for that, I can totally understand some of the questionable things that people do to our ship.

Well, in the drama, Sehee and Jiho support Arsenal while I actually support Manchester United, which dare I say, the most loved and hated football club in the UK (and in the world?) simply for being successful. To conclude, sominki is like Manchester United. Adored, hated but never ignored (which is a famous saying known to MU fans) B)

hope you can share it with us... because the dvd is pricey its almost half of monthly salary. hope someone from my country will buy it.

54 minutes ago, meiil said:

Btw I have a little reminder for trolls...this thread is full of smart, mature and positive people... so you won't find what you're looking for here. I suggest y'all to spend your time more wisely instead of wasting it with us. :wink: 

yup 100 percent agree as a shipper from a very famous shipping thread back in 2014  there are lots of  different tactics that trolls uses. :D

just want to share an article..its out of shipping topic but i think its good that we are aware to some news related to Lmk n Jsm... 

although LMK has “sexual intercourse with the girl he just met" glad he’s not quilty

posterphoto746396.jpg

The showbiz is about to hit a storm. News after news has been pouring out and some even say that society is trying to cover up something bigger with scandals like these. It's hard to believe cases have been coming up day by day which is causing the public's sentiment to become dark.

A media reported that Lee Min-ki was charged with rape then found not guilty. Netizens were appalled with another male celebrity's shameless behavior.

However, Lee Min-ki is different from Yoo Sang-moo, Lee Juno or Park Yoo-chun. Whether or not they were found guilty or not, these 3 were direct people involved with the accusers but Lee Min-ki was an accidental case.

To clarify, it looks like Lee Min-ki was sued for rape after having intercourse with a woman he met in a club, but actually, he has nothing to do with the case entirely.

Lee Min-ki did go to a club in Busan but the woman who accused him of rape said his name by mistake and cancelled the charges right away. She even apologized to him.

The management released a public announcement explaining what happened and even so, was careful about saying too much in case it brought about any misunderstanding.

The scandal seems bad because it looks like Lee Min-ki was found not guilty after having sex with a woman he met in a club.

In addition, he is on Public Duty right now and is being criticized for intolerant behavior. As a Public Duty worker, he has to go through this to a certain point especially at a time like this when sexual scandals are being treated so sensitively.

link: https://www.hancinema.net/park-yoo-chun-s-rape-scandal-is-different-from-lee-min-ki-s-96710.html

you only post a lee minki related news that  way back 2016? i thought it will be lee minki and jung so min related news? :D i mean you should add a jung so min news like dating news of lee jong suk and jung so min way back 2013.. :D

4 minutes ago, seonamcouple said:

OKOKOKOK!!! Can someone PLEASE verify this is A RECENT pic?? I think our MYSTERY Man-in-hiding has just been spotted??

OMO I think it's new, looks like this guy met him somewhere tonight and took a selfie.

Hi everyone, I am quite new at this Soompi forum business and sometimes (because I am a newbie) - I am not very good at spotting trolls. So, if there are trolls here, can those who are more experienced get them er ... banned or HIGHLIGHT them please??

For instance, I think this one @042278mu is one of them trolls? Or maybe this so-called troll just wanted to be ... er ... ‘helpful’? 

Hmmm... So Somin is in Japan right now... Ga-eun has also been in Japan since a few days ago. They probably are going to spend Christmas Eve together in Japan. Wonder if Minki and the boys are gonna be there as well. -_-

If only I can find out where that sung_ryoo photo was taken.. hoping it's in Japan as well, if you know what I mean. :wink:

- M -

posterphoto746396.jpg

Hi,have to delurk because of this post.

If i'm not mistaken you are the same person who 'remind' us to woke up from our delusional thought in your previous post.I wonder what makes you did this for a second time,change your profile photo,post some negative news and pretend you are one of us.

I feel that you are insecure due to our wonderful shippers aka detective skills who revealed and discovered every bits of hint drops by our Sominki.

If you think that our ship will sink just because of your negative posts, just forget it.you are not welcomed here if that is your intention.i've been a silent reader and comments once in a while due to my lack of writing skill and grammar but i have to delurk because you kept bring in the negative vibes.

Sorry if i sounds a bit harsh.To my sominki shippers family,you've guys are so wonderful and i love reading every single post and analysis especially from@ahhhjummahhhjo @renvic @velvetine @meiil @MianneChan @yokyoand others too.

Keep them coming guys!Lets keep the positive vibes in our safe haven!:heart::heart:*back to lurking*

Hello SoMinki fam! ❤️

Welcome to new fans and delurkers! As for those who aren't fans.. please just stay on your thread. I've also seen posts from fellow SoMinkis (even in other platforms) that they were also being bothered by trolls. That made me really sad. We're just shipping our couple in peace. 

Anyway, got so busy this week due to Christmas rush, but finally have the time to post for the weekly GIFs! 

This set is from the BTS where they made the Kwai video. I was lurking in IG and there was a cute post about Minki, Somin and the kids looking like a family! ❤️

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sunbae oppa joking with the kid making Somin laugh also.

giphy.gif

Smooth, Minki. :tongue:

giphy.gif

Minki to Somin: Good job!

SoMinkis to Minki: You too! :lol:

And here's the post that made me post this BTS!

They look really cute with the kids!! I can't stop awww-ing at this pic.

And thanks for the info @renvic!! I can't wait for my copy to arrive. It's my Christmas gift to myself (and fellow SoMinkis too since we'll be enjoying them together!) I also think that while the show will be subbed, the commentary and the extra stuff like the BTS will have no subs. Hope someone can help us with that.

And to end my long (sorry!) post, I'd like to greet Happy Holidays to all!! I pray for everyone to have a lovely time, including our couple of course. ❤️

EDIT: Good job, detectives @meiil @seonamcouple @Ros Rivera!! It's like a Christmas gift to us, yay!

Archived