Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, velvetine said:

Anyeong @IsabelinaD, welcome aboard the ship, dear! ^_^

New finding from the amazing eagle-eyed detective, @fayouamazing:

Check out the chair used by Somin in the top pic, then look at the empty chair in the bottom pic with coat on it. The coat also looks like the one worn by Ji-ho on episode 15 at the bus stop when Boknam says farewell and gives her the wedding photo. The bottom pic is also filtered, it's much brighter than most photos in Minki's IG. Wonder who took it... :rolleyes:

So, even during breaks they sit beside each other to discuss / rehearse / talk about politics or whatever they're into. They're drawn like magnet to each other, it's so cute :lol:

- M -

@velvetine ahh right, they were sit get closer by time :lol:  and look at their vacation picture when they were sat on bench with CEO ma and WS. Her scarf (black) was laying on LMK's laps. 

You won't let your stuff laying/put on somebody else side except you are really close to that person (like.. your parents, your partner, etc..) :wub:

I couldn't view certain images on my phone earlier so when I finally logged on my computer I saw the post of @IsabelinaD in its full glory! Oh myyyyyy those smiles and the look they shared. Oh myyyyy. :wub: Thanks for posting that!

Also... my apologies if this has been posted already, but all the talk about LMK's "happy smiling eyes" made me think of this moment:

jZvpVpm.jpg

:D

Hello to all SoMinkis, I’ve been really busy with work and Christmas stuff but I am finally able to catch up with all the updates and new discovery that has been posted.  I love this thread, i love our couple and I love you guys...

Happy Holidays Everyone!!  Be safe and stay healthy.

54 minutes ago, dzijmers said:

@mydisplayname yes :D and on tvN youtube channel, most btimfl videos caption are mention "소민기" :lol: i don't where they get that SoMinki name maybe tvN crews are shippers and peeks around on ig and find that nickname lol

I'm not sure but in BTIMFL official IG, they used SoMinKi in their hashtag so early in the game, like after airing the first two eps I guess? Lol. The staff are shippers :D

3 hours ago, mydisplayname said:

23970224_329902540753353_402796146710911

Another deleted photo if I recall.

wow i didn't follow kim min gue (boknam) coz i remember he's the one who post this picture and when checking this now to his i.g. account  wow it was also deleted... 

i wonder how many pics that related to sominki  were deleted? 

@dzijmers wow so this time let focus on the pupil of the eyes of sominki

@coldcucumber mianhe about the chat room im just joking about that yes its true. as for my experience as a shipper when you join a chatroom. 

1 hour ago, renvic said:

wow i didn't follow kim min gue (boknam) coz i remember he's the one who post this picture and when checking this now to his i.g. account  wow it was also deleted... 

@dzijmers wow so this time let focys on the pupil of the eyes of sominki

@coldcucumber mianhe about the chat room im just joking about that yes its true. as for my experience as a shipper when you join a chatroom. 

I just realized from that photo of Bok Nam--that our couple were both wearing white. :D The last time they both wore white was when... 

hahahaha pardon my delulu. I've been rewatching the series and I miss them. 

11 minutes ago, renvic said:

@dzijmers wow so this time let focys on the pupil of the eyes of sominki

Noooo why are you apologizing? :bawling: You're not wrong at all! Hehe I was just stating some pros and cons.

Wah everything that's related to sominki was deleted now. So suspicious! :blink:

27 minutes ago, velvetine said:

@mydisplayname that photo is still there, in Mingue's IG below. It's a part of multiple photo feature,so you might have missed it :D It's the second photo:

- M -

hahaha so its in multiple photo mianhe i only look mingue's overall ig.

to summarized all deleted photos that i know (not in particular timeline):

1. so min ig phto with minki during wrap up party.

2. minseok ig photo with somin in jeju (which im curious because no so minki in the picture on i'm not buying if their reason will be fans might think that there something going on between the two because so min post an igphoto with minseok dated 2016 before btimfl)

3. so min photo with an actor in jeju where a photobomber grumpy minki as a bonus

4. so min photo with another actor in jeju where another version of a photobomber  grumpy minki again as a bonus

5. deleted signature of sominki.

on the side note since i dont read hangul i dont know if its true that there are caption on minseok or somin ig were deleted for unknown reason?

i wonder who's behind on the deleted pictures??? hmmmm 

1 hour ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

I just realized from that photo of Bok Nam--that our couple were both wearing white. :D The last time they both wore white was when... 

on bus scene final episode?

1 hour ago, coldcucumber said:

Noooo why are you apologizing? :bawling: You're not wrong at all! Hehe I was just stating some pros and cons.

Wah everything that's related to sominki was deleted now. So suspicious! :blink:

so i should say thank you coz it reminds me being a hyper mode shipper back then the pros and cons.. 

Maybe whoever is deleting the posts from Jeju knows something about our otp?? like, they want to see each other outside of work, but need to be secretive? so they delete the posts because of that? lol idk.

I'm so behind on this thread because of finals and then...jonghyun's passing...so I just wanted to mourn a bit. 

3 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

White is their memorable colour 

:love:

40 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Yes. Bus scene and what I understand to be their official registration of marriage. :)

hmmm i also wonder wayback when i saw that minki and so min wear white outfit during wrap up party  is it coincidence? or they discussed it in chatroom to what they will be wearing? coz if its coincidence so i guessed just like somin interview we can call it  a FATE  intervention :D

Hi SominKi shippers, delurking again.

just want to share an article..its out of shipping topic but i think its good that we are aware to some news related to Lmk n Jsm... 

although LMK has “sexual intercourse with the girl he just met" glad he’s not quilty

Park Yoo-chun's rape scandal is different from Lee Min-ki's

posterphoto746396.jpg

The showbiz is about to hit a storm. News after news has been pouring out and some even say that society is trying to cover up something bigger with scandals like these. It's hard to believe cases have been coming up day by day which is causing the public's sentiment to become dark.

In addition, the unexpected Lee Min-ki was also charged with rape.

A media reported that Lee Min-ki was charged with rape then found not guilty. Netizens were appalled with another male celebrity's shameless behavior.

However, Lee Min-ki is different from Yoo Sang-moo, Lee Juno or Park Yoo-chun. Whether or not they were found guilty or not, these 3 were direct people involved with the accusers but Lee Min-ki was an accidental case.

To clarify, it looks like Lee Min-ki was sued for rape after having intercourse with a woman he met in a club, but actually, he has nothing to do with the case entirely.

Lee Min-ki did go to a club in Busan but the woman who accused him of rape said his name by mistake and cancelled the charges right away. She even apologized to him.

Later, Lee Min-ki was just found 'not guilty'.

The management released a public announcement explaining what happened and even so, was careful about saying too much in case it brought about any misunderstanding.

They added that they hoped no more meaningless harm came through this.

The scandal seems bad because it looks like Lee Min-ki was found not guilty after having sex with a woman he met in a club.

In addition, he is on Public Duty right now and is being criticized for intolerant behavior. As a Public Duty worker, he has to go through this to a certain point especially at a time like this when sexual scandals are being treated so sensitively.

link: https://www.hancinema.net/park-yoo-chun-s-rape-scandal-is-different-from-lee-min-ki-s-96710.html

@042278mu

Yeah LMK name has been cleared from this scandal, I believe he was in the wrong place at the wrong time ... but even if officially he's out of this mess it's understandable for him to still feel all the pressure in realation to it. Look how he was still questioned  during btimfl press conference... so it makes sense that he wants to keep low profile for a while, even if he's back being a fans favourite. Let's just give him a little more time, I'm sure once he feels fully comfortable he'll be showing his pretty face again :)  

wow multi-angle kiss scenes? :blink: i wonder how many it is??? with this kind of promotion im sure many will buy the director's cut!!!

and couple commentary (a possible that sominki will meet again for commentary yipee ) still I can't afford the price :(

to those chingus in this thread CD who will buy the director's cut please share the multi-angle kiss scenes!!!! 

ctto

11 minutes ago, renvic said:

wow multi-angle kiss scenes? :blink: i wonder how many it is??? with this kind of promotion im sure many will buy the director's cut!!!

and couple commentary (a possible that sominki will meet again for commentary yipee ) still I can't afford the price :(

to those chingus in this thread CD who will buy the director's cut please share the multi-angle kiss scenes!!!! 

ctto

Oh Gosh.... why does it have to be so expensive:( does it have eng subs too right?

Archived