Quantcast

46 minutes ago, coldcucumber said:

@ahhhjummahhhjo

Well, it could be saraM instead of saraNG? I'm confused too :blink:

Nope. Not saram. I've listened to this quite a bit now and with an effort to strip the music out of the clip (occupational hazard. I edit some videos for work as well.) or at least equalize the heck out of it. Someone knew what he was doing when they laid the music track on the clip to drown out certain things. 

I'll try to listen again tomorrow. My judgement is clouded (maybe because I'm in cloud 9 because of this?!) at the moment.

Spoiler

But I agree that it certainly sounds very close to "sarang" and "hae" hahahaha. I've listened to it too many times already to think otherwise. Sigh. 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

You know what? You're absolutely right. They went from not being able to calm the nervous giggles to THIS. 

Speaking of comfortable... check out what's in the spoiler tag. NOTE: This was an NG that was, once again, prolonged by the staff. Ji Ho was not meant to smile in this (as indicated in the final cut of the episode). And Se Hee's face came TOOCLOSE (misspelling intended) to hers. So they were just staring at each other, smiling for a bit before PD yelled "Cut." I mean, they locked eyes and in the last frame of the collage, it looked like he was staring at her lips.

OMOO. HAWT.

Reveal hidden contents

m9wSPGL.jpg

Also, for a moment, I didn't see Se Hee or Ji Ho. It's like they broke character in frame 2 in this collage. 

And if you noticed on that kiss scene, (i'm sorry i forgot how to adding video in forum lol) i saw Somin lift her body a little while they're kiss. I don't know if that was just acting or she's really into their kiss, like lost in moment while they were kissing. 

I don't think if that only an acting she might unconsciously did it :love: i can understand her unconsciousness, i might do the samething if i got kissed like the way he kiss her :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, fayouamazing said:

https://youtu.be/PNvS-lfNTb8

In this video, when minki hugged somin i heard a voice that whisper "saranghae" and somin responed "hmmm" please help me to listen to it and dont forget use your headseat hehehe

I heard "sarang...." more like whispering ... is what i heard that true??? But why suddenly he said that :o lol. Maybe because the kiss effect on the beach and cold night in NamHae :phew:

i could see Min ki is so into her :lol:  He can't take his eyes of her, can't hold him self not to hold her in his arm, can't being far from her .... so cute:innocent:

• Like 11

omo omo, I think I am going to lose my sanity :wub: 

Me too, I also heard kind of "sarang" but not sure the last word and somin definitely responded "hmmm" :wub: Btw, I forgot to say hi to you all here because this is my first post and my first time being shipper hahaha. Glad, I found this thread, I often giggle by myself when I read postings in this thread. Love this thread so much, all the postings are so fun and the analyses are so smart. :blush: #back to lurking mode 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

OMG the possibility of him saying "sarang" out of nowhere is making me giddy :wub:

54 minutes ago, Alexandeara said:

I heard "sarang...." more like whispering ... is what i heard that true??? But why suddenly he said that :o lol. Maybe because the kiss effect on the beach and cold night in NamHae :phew:

i could see Min ki is so into her :lol:  He can't take his eyes of her, can't hold him self not to hold her in his arm, can't being far from her .... so cute:innocent:

And yes, he's so into her :wub: His eyes always follow her everywhere.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Nope. Not saram. I've listened to this quite a bit now and with an effort to strip the music out of the clip (occupational hazard. I edit some videos for work as well.) or at least equalize the heck out of it. Someone knew what he was doing when they laid the music track on the clip to drown out certain things. 

I'll try to listen again tomorrow. My judgement is clouded (maybe because I'm in cloud 9 because of this?!) at the moment.

Reveal hidden contents

But I agree that it certainly sounds very close to "sarang" and "hae" hahahaha. I've listened to it too many times already to think otherwise. Sigh. 

My god, you guys are sharp! I listened with headphones too and DEF heard LMK say something there (1:19) , and Somin def replied with "Hmmmm" but its soo out of the blue??? I thought he'd say something along the lines of "keep warm" or "its cold" coz you can def see his arm (that was hugging somin) shaking. And I think the whisper that we hear is not from LMK because the voice seems to be coming closer to the camera souce and LMK was a few steps away from the camera - I dont think he was mic then? (Sorry Occupational hazard - I work in the film industry lol) But you know when Somin tug LMK's jacket? I do that all the time with my husband - its something I will never do with someone I'm not close / comfortable with. This BTS was def the one that pushed me to ship them! 

Edited by becauselifelife
  • Like 18

2 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Hide contents

You guys are so sharp!!! Yes. He definitely whispered something that sounds like Sarang... The look on Somin's face too makes me giddy. That shy smile is soo ;-)

Now that we're scrutinizing the clips, in this BTS 0:44-0:46, they're casually talking and laughing while hugging <3 hihi. Comfortable much? 

• Like 10

45 minutes ago, becauselifelife said:

My god, you guys are sharp! I listened with headphones too and DEF heard LMK say something there (1:19) , and Somin def replied with "Hmmmm" but its soo out of the blue??? I thought he'd say something along the lines of "keep warm" or "its cold" coz you can def see his arm (that was hugging somin) shaking. And I think the whisper that we hear is not from LMK because the voice seems to be coming closer to the camera souce and LMK was a few steps away from the camera - I dont think he was mic then? (Sorry Occupational hazard - I work in the film industry lol) But you know when Somin tug LMK's jacket? I do that all the time with my husband - its something I will never do with someone I'm not close / comfortable with. This BTS was def the one that pushed me to ship them! 

The cute part before she tug his jacket was Min Ki and Pdnim expression watching her act like a happiest teenage girl who wants attention from her crush lol couldn't stay still. Min ki expression so priceless :lol: 

Amaze me Min Ki could sooo patient with her. While they (minKi, Pdnim and SoMin) were discussed about their scene which is a serious convo :joy:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, becauselifelife said:

Me too thinks that saying saranghae is out of the blue and not in tune with his action and facial expression.  But if koreans use the word sarang as term of endearment like what we usually call our man, (i.e. love, babe, honey, darling, whatever) then maybe LMK said something like "Love, let me hug you to keep you warm". :blush: 

About SM tugging LMK's jacket, I find it normal coz she's a playful and touchy person.  For me, it shows that she's comfortable with him and too comfortable that she can hug him while talking and laughing like what @Ros Rivera said. :lol:     

• Like 10

Yeah I doubt he's saying her saranghe out of the blue with so many people around them, imo he's wispering something about the cold and she agreed. He's definitely hugging her bc of that and only this is adorable enough and gives big shipping vibes. :wub:

• Like 12

I personally think Minki didn't say sarang, but like @b4l01 said, he was caring for her or showing concern for her. Maybe he was asking, like if she is ok (since it's close to midnight), if she is cold or if she needs anything, because you see after Somin said 'Hmmm', Minki asked for something from the staff who was standing nearby. Or did he ask for the pink plastic bag which is a prop used in the scene (goodies from Jiho's parents)? Aaagh I don't know, whatever it is, Minki undoubtedly was taking care of Somin, maybe she noticed something wrong with her. :wub:

Anyway, fantastic analysis from our local detectives!

- M -

• Like 14

i did heard something like sarang, but not sure enough (eventho i hope its the right words).

how bout this 활발한 i got from googl translate and just copas :lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ros Rivera said:

You guys are so sharp!!! Yes. He definitely whispered something that sounds like Sarang... The look on Somin's face too makes me giddy. That shy smile is soo ;-)

Now that we're scrutinizing the clips, in this BTS 0:44-0:46, they're casually talking and laughing while hugging <3 hihi. Comfortable much? 

At 03:25 somin suddenly speaks in gyeongsang-do dialect to Minki. She said "why did you follow me?" 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

6 minutes ago, fayouamazing said:

At 03:25 somin suddenly speaks in gyeongsang-do dialect to Minki. She said "why did you follow me?" 

They are both from the Gyeongsang province, so I can see them speaking in dialect with each other from time to time

Her 'why did you follow me' means 'why did you copy me' I remember another chingu who translated this bts in the drama thread  using this translation.

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, fayouamazing said:

Yes, you're right!!! I caught that too.  They surely talk with each other using their dailect in their own little world, no? :wink:

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, meiil said:

They are both from the Gyeongsang province, so I can see them speaking in dialect with each other from time to time

Her 'why did you follow me' means 'why did you copy me' I remember another chingu who translated this bts in the drama thread  using this translation.

I know they are from gyeongsang-do. Minki from Gimhae & Somin from Jinju. I just surprised to know that they are that "close" :wub:

8 minutes ago, Ros Rivera said:

Yes, you're right!!! I caught that too.  They surely talk with each other using their dailect in their own little world, no? :wink:

I noticed that everytime they talk with each other seems like they are in their own world. They ignore people around them :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, fayouamazing said:

I know they are from gyeongsang-do. Minki from Gimhae & Somin from Jinju. I just surprised to know that they are that "close" :wub:

I noticed that everytime they talk with each other seems like they are in their own world. They ignore people around them :D

Yeah their informal and dialect speaking shows how familiar they are with each other. :) 

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, meiil said:

MK speaking in Gyeongsang accent is actually pretty cute. haha I want to see them speak more with that accent.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, coldcucumber said:

OMG the possibility of him saying "sarang" out of nowhere is making me giddy :wub:

And yes, he's so into her :wub: His eyes always follow her everywhere.

yup! I think that's a cute thing. i mean... he is 30s something Man, not a teen or 20s man but could act like that. Saw on bts he's secretly smiling while somin looking at somewhere else. :rolleyes: lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, becauselifelife said:

:) cool. Now my heart can calm down. In as much as I was rejoicing, it was just so sudden. 

One thing’s for sure, someone on the staff ships them bad hahahah. Maybe the cameraman looked at them

and in response to PD-Nim’s knowing look he said “Sarang.” Like one would say “Ah, Love” or “L’amour” when seeing something romantic. :)

still, LMK whispered something to JSM that she replied to. We may never know what it is. Heheheh. 

Sigh. All those shows that I used to watch when I was a bit younger (CSI, Lie to Me - US) are definitely stoking the fires of my sleuthing heheheh. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3