Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Since we're on the topic of (the possibility of) BTIMFL season two, am I the only one who is hoping for them to tackle the topic of child care/problems? I mean, LMK/SH and JSM/JH as parents/with a kid would be super adorb (as seen in one of the bts) and ofc, considering how Sehee almost got a child when he was younger, I'd say it's relevant to show how he manages a child now tht he has matured haha

 

Even in some BTIMFL eps there are quite a number of having-a-child references and discussions here and there tht could actly serve as a foreshadowing for season 2 (if it happens). HR/WS got a baby towards the end whilst SJ/SG have 'dolls' whom they treat like their own children (LOL) So I'd say it's fitting to showcase SH and JH as parents next 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since @marchingfishes mentioned Season 2 be all about the babies, can we at least have some ehem babymaking, then pregnancy hijinks, then childbirth and child rearing? Let’s see Se Hee Maslow his way out of this! 

 

:wink:

  • Like 8
  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its one of so min latest interview today but this time all the actors want season 2

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can LMK also do an interview or two?? We miss him! Get out of that cave boy, this is your time to shine. 

  • Like 10
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alivingparadox24 said:

SUNBAE actually means

 

Somin's

Undeniably 

Naughty

Bae

 

:lol:

 

I'd say  Somin's Unforgettable Naughty BAE since she can't let go of her JiHo character and she'll remember this for a loooooong period of time. :tongue:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New set of interviews from Somin! In this article she calls Minki oppa (hahahaha) and describes him as an adult. (Oh my.. why am I thinking of something else HAHA)

 

Anyone who can fully translate for us? http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0000297574&oid=312&lightVersion=off

 

Edit: I pasted the wrong article link haha

 

AND YES PLEASE WE NEED INTERVIEWS FROM SUNBAE. GET OUT OF THAT CAVE!! :lol:

 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, meiil said:

Can LMK also do an interview or two?? We miss him! Get out of that cave boy, this is your time to shine. 

 

PAGING SUNBAEEE! WE NEED YOU, SUNBAE!!!! SOMIN NEEDS HER

SUNBAE!!!

 

22 minutes ago, sierralainewalsh said:

New set of interviews from Somin! In this article she calls Minki oppa (hahahaha) and describes him as an adult (?) 

 

Anyone who can fully translate for us? http://m.enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=129686#cb

 

 

Sunbae-oppa?

 

The honorifics are changing~ Dear shippers, there's something fishy about this hahaha

 

On another topic, apparently, KBS won't hold an Entertainment Awards this year. 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/11/kbs-confirmed-not-hold-2017-entertainment-awards/

  • LOL 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Since @marchingfishes mentioned Season 2 be all about the babies, can we at least have some ehem babymaking, then pregnancy hijinks, then childbirth and child rearing? Let’s see Se Hee Maslow his way out of this! 

 

:wink:

That would be interesting!

 

I also would like to see how they would tackle infidelity. Of course it's impossible for uri couple but somehow, it would be nice to see how the writer would portray that. It could also be the process of healing after infidelity. The process of trusting the person again. I suddenly remembered the side story in One More Happy Ending, where there's this married couple who is in the verge of divorce. I think this topic would be interesting as well. Topics about barrenness and miscarriage would be interesting as well.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Since @marchingfishes mentioned Season 2 be all about the babies, can we at least have some ehem babymaking, then pregnancy hijinks, then childbirth and child rearing? Let’s see Se Hee Maslow his way out of this! 

 

:wink:

I actually still curious about the room where JH’s working on her writing n SH feeds her red ginseng, the room really looks like a baby room. Is Ori sinsa a famous brand for children’s bedding? Maybe it’s only PPL or were they trying to troll us?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, marchingfishes said:

Since we're on the topic of (the possibility of) BTIMFL season two, am I the only one who is hoping for them to tackle the topic of child care/problems? I mean, LMK/SH and JSM/JH as parents/with a kid would be super adorb (as seen in one of the bts) and ofc, considering how Sehee almost got a child when he was younger, I'd say it's relevant to show how he manages a child now tht he has matured haha

 

Even in some BTIMFL eps there are quite a number of having-a-child references and discussions here and there tht could actly serve as a foreshadowing for season 2 (if it happens). HR/WS got a baby towards the end whilst SJ/SG have 'dolls' whom they treat like their own children (LOL) So I'd say it's fitting to showcase SH and JH as parents next 

7

I remember @kimnabong making some similar premise for season 2. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, sierralainewalsh said:

New set of interviews from Somin! In this article she calls Minki oppa (hahahaha) and describes him as an adult. (Oh my.. why am I thinking of something else HAHA)

 

Anyone who can fully translate for us? http://m.enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=129686#cb

 

AND YES PLEASE WE NEED INTERVIEWS FROM SUNBAE. GET OUT OF THAT CAVE!! :lol:

 

Sunbae-oppa!! We need to hear from you as well :D

  • Like 4
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, meiil said:

Can LMK also do an interview or two?? We miss him! Get out of that cave boy, this is your time to shine. 

Who decides to hold an interview? I hope LMK does one. It will be nice to hear his thoughts after coming back to drama after 10 years and perfectly nailing Sae Hee.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

Oppa-sunbae-oppa!! We need to hear from you as well :D

 

Now i am confused as ever. From Oppa to Sunbae to Oppa. What does this imply? JSM trying to confuse us? Or is she the one confused??? Maybe she misses those hugs,  kisses and all the tender loving care of LMK, hence the confusion... 

seriously, i was already getting used to calling LMK as Sunbae and seem to like it...  

my gad, JSM!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, anna122017 said:

 

Now i am confused as ever. From Oppa to Sunbae to Oppa. What does this imply? JSM trying to confuse us? Or is she the one confused??? Maybe she misses those hugs,  kisses and all the tender loving care of LMK, hence the confusion... 

seriously, i was already getting used to calling LMK as Sunbae and seem to like it...  

my gad, JSM!!! 

 

LMK-sunbae-oppa.

 

Though Sunbae is a cute one.

  • Like 5
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

Who decides to hold an interview? I hope LMK does one. It will be nice to hear his thoughts after coming back to drama after 10 years and perfectly nailing Sae Hee.

 

He/his agency would have the last say I guess so it's all up to him. C'mon sunbae, show us your face. :lol:

 

So we've gone to sunbae to sunbae oppa? Anymore nicknames under your sleeve, Somin? Haha.

 

Alsooooo I already edited my post above (I pasted the wrong article link) but I'll link it again in case - http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0000297574&oid=312&lightVersion=off

 

Yes to Season 2 and babies!! Pregnant Jiho plus all the cravings and Sehee's suffering LOL

  • LOL 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMK: somin-a, why did you refer to as sunbae during your interview?

SM: mianhe oppa. I thought that would divert people’s attention from our relationship

LMK: sominki forum became a hot topic bc of that

SM: ok ok oppa. I’ll refer you as oppa in the next interview

  • LOL 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight, Minki will call Somin just to ask her to call him her 'Oppa' in front of others. And he'll probably ask her to change the contact name on her phone, too. And next morning Somin will probably wake up and accidentally call him since her phone still displays his number.

  • LOL 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Tonight, Minki will call Somin just to ask her to call him her 'Oppa' in front of others. And he'll probably ask her to change the contact name on his phone, too. And next morning Somin will probably wake up and accidentally call him since her phone still displays his number.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAA OMG IM LAUGHING MY richard simmons OFF :lol::D

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...