Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

deleted to protect somebody's privacy.

 

:wink:

 

 Case closed for me. 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@velvetine your translated version is the best! Love it! Thank you.

 

@T-e-z-u-k-A the couple award question - well, JSM is a smart woman. She was probably shipping BMY and Actor Ahn in FIS herself. I saw the show and I thought they (the characters) were cute. Winning the couple award will warm the hearts of the FIS fans. (Me included). That is her public life after all. But LMK - it is most likely off-limits, her private life. I’m also all in for her getting recognized for her performance. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oppa is more candid, open and friendly. It shows how close she is with Lee Joon and how their age gap isn't as far unlike her other pair. While filming FIS, she has clearly developed a good relationship with Lee Joon. Also their age gap makes them have a common ground on may things because they came from the same generation.

 

Sunbae is more appropriate, formal and implies a very big respect. It shows how she sees LMK professionally, an actor who has a lot of experience under his belt. It also shows how LMK is from a different generation and probably from a generation that she looks up to. This shows her similarity with Jiho since Jiho respects Sehee and sees him as someone who is more experienced in life. We also have to remind ourselves that Jiho and Sehee stick to formal speech despite having a close relationship. What she shares about her experience with LMK can be very telling. It shows how warm, subtle and caring it is. It just feels like it runs deep.

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I swear I love this thread. I've become addicted to it. Every time I opened my browser, this always be the first thing I check out to see if there's any new post.

 

After that interview, I was afraid the shipping spirit would have taken a blow considering how open she was about that visit to her previous co-star. But it actually became even more wild and exciting at the prospect of a concealed relationship. Thank you guys for preserving these positive vibes. I need to keep this thread entertain me in the middle of work! :wub:

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, mydisplayname said:

Oppa is more candid, open and friendly. It shows how close she is with Lee Joon and how their age gap isn't as far unlike her other pair. While filming FIS, she has clearly developed a good relationship with Lee Joon. Also their age gap makes them have a common ground on may things because they came from the same generation.

 

Sunbae is more appropriate, formal and implies a very big respect. It shows how she sees LMK professionally, an actor who has a lot of experience under his belt. It also shows how LMK is from a different generation and probably from a generation that she looks up to. This shows her similarity with Jiho since Jiho respects Sehee and sees him as someone who is more experienced in life. We also have to remind ourselves that Jiho and Sehee stick to formal speech despite having a close relationship. What she shares about her experience with LMK can be very telling. It shows how warm, subtle and caring it is. It just feels like it runs deep.

 

 

Well, as long as she doesn't refer to him as "soldier ahjussi" then I guess we're ok. :D Kidding. Love this post!

  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, VanillaSalt said:

I'm not ready to let go of BTIMFL so I think I'll hang around this thread for a bit lol.

 

Welcome! It's awesome to see you here! We tend to be a bit crazy around here (read: I tend to be a bit crazy) but we're a happy bunch. 

 

I haven't let go of anything. I intend to binge watch over my vacation next week with chocolate, tissues, and makgoeli. I saw some Cass in the Korean store here but something about the memory of Gordon Ramsay's voice ringing in my ears is kind of stopping me from getting a six-pack. :D

  • Like 3
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome, @VanillaSalt! We tend to get crazy in delulu sometimes, but overall the vibe here is nice, and we always put respect to both actor and actress as well as their private lives on top of everything else. When the main thread got more inactive I became a regular here. :)

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to our little haven, @VanillaSalt! The more the merrier! ❤️

 

I see our thread again in the hot topics. Way to go, SoMinkis!

 

Glad to see everyone in high spirits and spreading positive vibes. 

 

I'm rewatching the drama because I convinced my friends to watch it and they asked me to watch with them. I kinda miss Daniel Henney saying "it's dailyish.." (whatever that means) and Gordon Ramsey's CF.. only a little bit.

 

In the interview, Somin said they're not yet close in these episodes I'm rewatching (I'm in the first 2 eps) but in the BTS we can see Minki joking and making Somin laugh to make her comfortable. Ayeee ❤️

 

Thank you so much, everyone! This thread always cheers me up ❤️

  • Like 6
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sierralainewalsh said:

Welcome to our little haven, @VanillaSalt! The more the merrier! ❤️

 

I see our thread again in the hot topics. Way to go, SoMinkis!

 

Glad to see everyone in high spirits and spreading positive vibes. 

 

I'm rewatching the drama because I convinced my friends to watch it and they asked me to watch with them. I kinda miss Daniel Henney saying "it's dailyish.." (whatever that means) and Gordon Ramsey's CF.. only a little bit.

 

Thank you so much, everyone! This thread always cheers me up ❤️

Haha! I only watched the livestream once, which is the finale. The CF that caught my eye was Jisoo and PSH's CF. They look like a real couple there. I was wondering why Gordon Ramsay's name always pops up in the main thread but when I watched the livestream, I realized why :D

 

About the awards, I think she answered that since she was asked about the year-end awards. TvN doesn't have a year-end award, so the interviewer must have been asking about getting an award for FIS (KBS drama awards). That led to her answer. She humbled herself. Instead of saying she would like to get an acting award, she opted to say if anything, she likes to bag the couple award. It would be nice if she wins an acting award, tho. ❤

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sierralainewalsh said:

Welcome to our little haven, @VanillaSalt! The more the merrier! ❤️

 

I see our thread again in the hot topics. Way to go, SoMinkis!

 

Glad to see everyone in high spirits and spreading positive vibes. 

 

I'm rewatching the drama because I convinced my friends to watch it and they asked me to watch with them. I kinda miss Daniel Henney saying "it's dailyish.." (whatever that means) and Gordon Ramsey's CF.. only a little bit.

 

Thank you so much, everyone! This thread always cheers me up ❤️

 

 

I know this is the Shipping thread but this post made me laugh so hard. 

 

Here's more for memory lane--and inconvenient earworms too:

 

1. The Kiturami jingle and choreography in a colorful, and large roomed house. 

2. Sangwa Money with the weird bean people coming out of places at one's desk. 

3. Need for Speed? Fast and the furious? who the heck knows. 

4. Earlier in the drama--Hyun Bin's new movie?

5. Gong Yoo and the reclining bed

6. That facial mask commercial with the really attractive scenery and guy from Revolutionary Love

7. That flat noodle commercial that used one actress for two roles. 

8. Early in the drama - the anti-aging cream that was turning back the years--starting at 1977! That was major ouch. I feel old. 

9. Gong Yoo--charming women on Snowmobiles with just his frantic waving and voice. Okay, maybe his face had something to do with it. But how can you see with all that snow?

10. The engine cleaner commercials with the guy from Running Man. (Sorry can't remember his name)

11. Of course, Cass commercials from "a little bit oily..." to "Imo! Cass!" (sheesh, Ramsay can't you manage a juseyo in there?)

 

:)To make it relevant for the ship thread, I'd say--for the love of the drama, the cast, and now these two adorable creatures, I sat through all of that. At 4:30 AM my time. To watch it without subs.Crazy.

 

 

  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
9 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

Haha! I only watched the livestream once, which is the finale. The CF that caught my eye was Jisoo and PSH's CF. They look like a real couple there. I was wondering why Gordon Ramsay's name always pops up in the main thread but when I watched the livestream, I realized why :D

 

About the awards, I think she answered that since she was asked about the year-end awards. TvN doesn't have a year-end award, so the interviewer must have been asking about getting an award for FIS (KBS drama awards). That led to her answer. She humbled herself. Instead of saying she would like to get an acting award, she opted to say if anything, she likes to bag the couple award. It would be nice if she wins an acting award, tho. ❤

During the wrap up party of MFIS, the production staff held a votation for best couple and JSM-LJ won unanimously.  Then the two were interviewed and asked about the possibility of them winning the Couple Award.  Following interviews after MFIS also brought up that subject.  So i guess, JSM expected the same question in this interview. Besides, KBS awards is already near; expect JSM to be excited about it. 

 

JSM was actually nominated for her role in  MFIS in the Seoul Awards last October.  Though she didnt win, that nomination recognized her talent and the hard work that she put into the role she played.  Proud of her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

 

 

I know this is the Shipping thread but this post made me laugh so hard. 

 

Here's more for memory lane--and inconvenient earworms too:

 

1. The Kiturami jingle and choreography in a colorful, and large roomed house. 

2. Sangwa Money with the weird bean people coming out of places at one's desk. 

3. Need for Speed? Fast and the furious? who the heck knows. 

4. Earlier in the drama--Hyun Bin's new movie?

5. Gong Yoo and the reclining bed

6. That facial mask commercial with the really attractive scenery and guy from Revolutionary Love

7. That flat noodle commercial that used one actress for two roles. 

8. Early in the drama - the anti-aging cream that was turning back the years--starting at 1977! That was major ouch. I feel old. 

9. Gong Yoo--charming women on Snowmobiles with just his frantic waving and voice. Okay, maybe his face had something to do with it. But how can you see with all that snow?

10. The engine cleaner commercials with the guy from Running Man. (Sorry can't remember his name)

11. Of course, Cass commercials from "a little bit oily..." to "Imo! Cass!" (sheesh, Ramsay can't you manage a juseyo in there?)

 

:)To make it relevant for the ship thread, I'd say--for the love of the drama, the cast, and now these two adorable creatures, I sat through all of that. At 4:30 AM my time. To watch it without subs.Crazy.

 

 

i kind of liking kiturami's jingle, as it's cheerful.

each time ramsay's face pops up, id be like geez ramsay go away, but but but those seasoned chickens tho, damnnnn got me drooling  

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all... this is my first time in this thread. I don't want to put my hope so high for them but can't help me to stay away from this thread. Thanks to all of you for making this thread so comfortable for silent reader like me. Sorry for my bad english...

 

I found this: 

http://www.newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20171212_0000173535&cID=10601&pID=10600

 

JMS wearing sweater like Nam Sae-hee yellow sweater... love it!!

 

associate_pic

 

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just read her newest interview. and on part the way she's talking about LMK, i think we all know that feeling when we read it.. :) 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jung so min will on vlive today 

 

by the way just like what some chingus here same thought pop to my mind from lee minki as oppa in bts to sunbaenim in interview? 

 

the common hoobae-sunbae relationship scenario to caught by dispatch to admitting a relationship lol...

 

and if my memory is right dispatch is not always present in wrap-up party of a finished drama unless....  :D

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VanillaSalt said:

I'm not ready to let go of BTIMFL so I think I'll hang around this thread for a bit lol.

hehe same here.

 

JSM will have a Vlive tonight, I guess? Wow, seems like Jellyfish is striking the iron while its hot for her. Good for her, she deserves it.

She also deserve an acting award for JiHo, she rocked it and Jiho fit her to a T.

 

So Minki is not doing any post drama interviews?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

hehe same here.

 

JSM will have a Vlive tonight, I guess? Wow, seems like Jellyfish is striking the iron while its hot for her. Good for her, she deserves it.

She also deserve an acting award for JiHo, she rocked it and Jiho fit her to a T.

 

So Minki is not doing any post drama interviews?

I think it was a good idea that she moved to Jellyfish ent. I didn't follow her before BTIMFL so I don't have much idea about her career back then. However, I remember asking myself where she has been after Playful Kiss.  Lol. But i think Jellyfish ent is doing a good job on handling her career now. Wahh! Gotta catch that vlive ❤

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as i know, from my previous shipper. if a K-celeb openly mention on public (like JSM did on interview) she's going to visit Joon or took picture just two of them while they don't have project together or went out together openly on public. Usually is pure friendship nothing more. Because they are really so private about their personal life specially their love life. 

Beside, JSM said her "the one" is somewhere out there. She's still searching the fateful man.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...