Quantcast

IG issues

Some of you mentioned that JSM is not following LMK on ig. If SM formed a special bond with the cast of BTIMFL most likely her communication with her co-stars will extend to their social media accounts like ig. KMS and KGE is following her, and she following them, right? If she is following KMS and KGE isn't it impolite if she will not send a request to follow MK ig account? I find it odd if SM not following MK account when they spent a lot of time filming together. SM was even caught playing/tinkering with her mobile phone with MK beside her on bts.

Could they be using different usernames in ig? Or are they communicating directly via texting and phone calls. Possible isn't it?

Damage control

Whoa! That act of deleting photos and the deactivation of some ig accounts related to Sominki set a lot of fans clamoring for explanation. Instead of preventing damages for our otp it actually damaged us fans lol

LMK aura

He appears different now compared to LMK 10 years ago. He used to be cheeky, and his teeth were misaligned (I actually missed his set of teeth before, his canines were noticable whenever he smiles), this could be the reason why his jaw seemed different (?). But he looks better now - his set of teeth, his aura is more matured, more manly, and I prefer his built now than his waifish model look.

Btw, LMK sings better in Korean. His voice sounds good in Tonight Tonight.

• Like 8

Reposting this BTS translation from the main thread

Is it just me or Somin was so emotional it felt she was at the brink of crying during the sofa interview ?

LMK did almost all the talking while she barely wispered a few words.

Also this passage caught my attention at  2:11 according to the translation 

SM: I think that a lot of people have gotten comfort from the lines and the situations, so I think this is really a project that I won’t be able to forget my entire life.
LMK: Also, more than that…

Then they both went quiet and LMK said 

LMK: Thanks to Ji Ho-sshi, I’ve been really happy.
SM: Me, too.

and then they did the close frienship handshake.

Since the 1st moment I saw the bts I've found this passage kinda weird, my rational explanation is that being in a emotional state after the wrapping  they both weren't fully aware of what they were saying.. Not that this is anything big or revealing but the whole vibe during this interview feels odd to me.

lol Idk everything about them seems to be weird.

• Like 13

23 minutes ago, meiil said:

Reposting this BTS translation from the main thread

Is it just me or Somin was so emotional it felt she was at the brink of crying during the sofa interview ?

LMK did almost all the talking while she barely wispered a few words.

Also this passage caught my attention at  2:11 according to the translation 

SM: I think that a lot of people have gotten comfort from the lines and the situations, so I think this is really a project that I won’t be able to forget my entire life.
LMK: Also, more than that…

Then they both went quiet and LMK said 

LMK: Thanks to Ji Ho-sshi, I’ve been really happy.
SM: Me, too.

and then they did the close frienship handshake.

Since the 1st moment I saw the bts I've found this passage kinda weird, my rational explanation is that being in a emotional state after the wrapping  they both weren't fully aware of what they were saying.. Not that this is anything big or revealing but the whole vibe during this interview feels odd to me.

lol Idk everything about them seems to be weird.

I noticed that too. That So Min looked like she was on the brink of tears... especially at the end. 

She usually looks at Min Ki, right? She barely looks at him while he always defers to her and looks at her. I feel like if she were to look him in the eyes, she might start crying. 

Also, minor thing. His hand holding the mic and her hand holding the bouquet were so close to each other. Actually, their bodies had no space in between. The couch is not a small couch... :)

The vibe feels melancholic. That “close friend handshake though” was like...

okay this is the closest I can compare the vibe to: you know when you say goodbye to a loved one at the airport? How all that emotion translates into a bundle of uncertainty and wistful longing? More importantly, how your heart hurts at the thought of “I won’t get to see this face tomorrow?” 

That’s the feeling that this interview evokes in me. 

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Anyoung :)

I decided to delurk since I'm very happy for this forum and all the posts you guys made! Brightens my morning 

Since my last ship (SongSong) blissfully entered the marriage harbour, I'm more than curious how this ship will go 

Also, so glad that I decided to watch BTIMFL, best decision ever 

I've probably watched every BTS clip more than I can count LOL...too many precious moments 

Love how JSM is rubbing LMK's back during their hug and even after.

And that gif of the kissing scene, oh my god!! I've noticed their face impressions while I was watching it. but you guys have elaborate it so nicely !

Also I'm dying to see some BTS or NGs of this scene, it must have been hilarious ^^

life04-00089.jpg

Also, leaving some pics that I haven't seen so far (sorry if double post) 

Wouldn't also mind to see some BTS of nosebleed scene because that was funny as well 

EDIT

It seems that I can't post the pics

Will figure how to do it and then post

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, flake said:

Anyoung :)

I decided to delurk since I'm very happy for this forum and all the posts you guys made! Brightens my morning 

Since my last ship (SongSong) blissfully entered the marriage harbour, I'm more than curious how this ship will go 

Also, so glad that I decided to watch BTIMFL, best decision ever 

I've probably watched every BTS clip more than I can count LOL...too many precious moments 

Love how JSM is rubbing LMK's back during their hug and even after.

And that gif of the kissing scene, oh my god!! I've noticed their face impressions while I was watching it. but you guys have elaborate it so nicely !

Also I'm dying to see some BTS or NGs of this scene, it must have been hilarious ^^

life04-00089.jpg

Also, leaving some pics that I haven't seen so far (sorry if double post) 

Wouldn't also mind to see some BTS of nosebleed scene because that was funny as well 

p2506279403.webp

p2506279203.webp

Wonder what they talked about ?

p2506287240.webp

OMG! the first OTP i ever shipped was SongSong and I was patieeently waiting for them to officially declare their R/S! so when their marriage news came out, it was not a shock to me, but more like, YES! SEE! I KNEW IT. When I see LMK and JSM - I have the same vibes i got with SongSong - I've also matchmade several couples in real life, so I would like to think my "couple radar" is on point hahhaha. I love this thread and it has been my refuge for stressful long working days - so huge huge thank you everyone for all of your contribution! *GROUP HUG*

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, raqlobster said:

IG issues

Some of you mentioned that JSM is not following LMK on ig. If SM formed a special bond with the cast of BTIMFL most likely her communication with her co-stars will extend to their social media accounts like ig. KMS and KGE is following her, and she following them, right? If she is following KMS and KGE isn't it impolite if she will not send a request to follow MK ig account? I find it odd if SM not following MK account when they spent a lot of time filming together. SM was even caught playing/tinkering with her mobile phone with MK beside her on bts.

Could they be using different usernames in ig? Or are they communicating directly via texting and phone calls. Possible isn't it?

Damage control

Whoa! That act of deleting photos and the deactivation of some ig accounts related to Sominki set a lot of fans clamoring for explanation. Instead of preventing damages for our otp it actually damaged us fans lol

LMK aura

He appears different now compared to LMK 10 years ago. He used to be cheeky, and his teeth were misaligned (I actually missed his set of teeth before, his canines were noticable whenever he smiles), this could be the reason why his jaw seemed different (?). But he looks better now - his set of teeth, his aura is more matured, more manly, and I prefer his built now than his waifish model look.

Btw, LMK sings better in Korean. His voice sounds good in Tonight Tonight.

I think he had a bite correction (probably also a  teeth extraction to align his teeth)? And yeah, I just noticed his cute canines and I miss them as well. He had a bigger built when he started out, and then he had that model waifish look after Dalja's Spring, but he got more muscular for Monster years later.

I actually thought LMK followed JSM in IG before...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

if somin delete BTIMFL wrap up pic, then i think something really happen. Somin is at d peak if her career now, so i think her mgt want to really protect her image. Its different for minki, he is at one man mgt, so he is more free and flexible of what to do. 

I saw her insta, and yes this is d first time she post d pic from drama wrap up party and i think its very intimate moment of her and minki, just both of them. Do u know what? I think someone sat on their back and candid that photo in secret.. then that person share it to them or somin? Or maybe on group chat? Lols. But since somin like it so much, she even post it on her insta.. lols. I think she didnt realise that time, its d first time she did that (post a pic from drama wrap up party and its with her co star!! :D) i wonder what made her to do that.. i think she really was in deep love with BTIMFL.. :D

For this pic below i think both were taken by somin? Somin make it cuter and share it to minki? Or even somin who post it to his IG? :D

I think in this clip somin was busy made a cute emo to their pic (absolutely with minki advice..lols)

she was holding her own handphone.. looks d same isnt?

This is the most logical reason that I could think of as well. I have read that JSM just moved to Jellyfish Agency this year, and also read that it has been a good year for her. You can also see that there is a disparity on her Social Media response (in instagram for example, the most liked photo is the one with LMK) because of BTIMFL. She is gradually getting known to the Inetz too so I would understand why her and agency and her gets extra careful not to be involved in malicious gossips or write ups. Though, such a shame because that post is actually a memory of how much the show has impacted not only the viewers but also the actors.

LMK is back to work! He is shooting Detective K3 movie. Hope he gets more rest and eat more. I think Somin deserves a break this time as she had been working this year non stop.

Aren't they going to have post interviews? The show is too beautiful, I wanted to hear the actors POV.

• Like 12

26 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

This is the most logical reason that I could think of as well. I have read that JSM just moved to Jellyfish Agency this year, and also read that it has been a good year for her. You can also see that there is a disparity on her Social Media response (in instagram for example, the most liked photo is the one with LMK) because of BTIMFL. She is gradually getting known to the Inetz too so I would understand why her and agency and her gets extra careful not to be involved in malicious gossips or write ups. Though, such a shame because that post is actually a memory of how much the show has impacted not only the viewers but also the actors.

LMK is back to work! He is shooting Detective K3 movie. Hope he gets more rest and eat more. I think Somin deserves a break this time as she had been working this year non stop.

Aren't they going to have post interviews? The show is too beautiful, I wanted to hear the actors POV.

Jellyfish Ent can be really protective. Seo InGuk's relationship was just revealed now, even though he was in a relationship when he was still in Jellyfish Ent. JSM is quite popular with international fans because of Playful Kiss, although this is her first lead role that after Playful Kiss that received an international following.

I think Detective K3 wrapped up months earlier.

I was also hoping for interviews after the show. It seemed like everything's quiet now though...

• Like 5

I'm so happy about the directors cut confirmation!! TAKE ALL MY MONEYYY! (plus many deleted scenes, yes please my heart) 

I also hope we get lots of BTS videos (SoMinki goodies, please) and commentary from the cast and PDnim. 

Ahh, Somin gave a post drama interview already. Articles just came out. My Korean isn't good enough for a full translation though. Anyone can translate? :)

I'll share pictures of Somin from the interview.

So pretty!! ❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

23 minutes ago, mydisplayname said:

Jellyfish Ent can be really protective. Seo InGuk's relationship was just revealed now, even though he was in a relationship when he was still in Jellyfish Ent. JSM is quite popular with international fans because of Playful Kiss, although this is her first lead role that after Playful Kiss that received an international following.

I think Detective K3 wrapped up months earlier.

I was also hoping for interviews after the show. It seemed like everything's quiet now though...

Oh yeah but I think Playful Kiss was a long time ago, personally I just learned her existence now. :D and also Minki. 

Oh I saw a photo of Minki last night on K3 shooting, I dont know if that is recent. 

Speaking of, here we go, Somin's post interview are up in Naver. I am actually more interested on her insights of the show and the good reviews. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jughead2000 said:

I also agree with the reason cited re deletion of pic.  

However, re the rabbit selca, i think it was LMK and not JSM who took the same, considering their position at the time it was taken.    

But as to whose cam was used, i cannot tell. Maybe JSM because it was she who posted the pic first... just my guess... 

Edited by Guest

Detective K3 bts photo.

The reemergence of LMK, the continuous popularity of JSM, and clamor from fans for them to be together again in a drama or movie, I think it could happen. It is noticable they clicked together as a loveteam, and as an actor/actress for they deliver their roles well. An example of this pattern was the Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum tandem (Secret Love followed by Kill Me Heal Me).

Just thinking positive.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

25 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

Oh yeah but I think Playful Kiss was a long time ago, personally I just learned her existence now. :D and also Minki. 

Oh I saw a photo of Minki last night on K3 shooting, I dont know if that is recent. 

Speaking of, here we go, Somin's post interview are up in Naver. I am actually more interested on her insights of the show and the good reviews. 

Hahaha make me feel old. Yes, Playful Kiss was 7 years ago and Dalja's Spring was a decade ago. Whew! 

Been waiting for her interview. I want to read what her thoughts and insights about her character and how she is affected by the show.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, raqlobster said:

Detective K3 bts photo.

The reemergence of LMK, the continuous popularity of JSM, and clamor from fans for them to be together again in a drama or movie, I think it could happen. It is noticable they clicked together as a loveteam, and as an actor/actress for they deliver their roles well. An example of this pattern was the Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum tandem (Secret Love followed by Kill Me Heal Me).

Just thinking positive.

The reemergence of Minki's Mane of Glory (brings us back to his 2010 long locks). I dunno, but the photo is sort of a spoiler for the movie plot. hahaha

Same with LMK and Eugene/LMK and Kang Yewon. Hoping for another tandem from Sominki.

• Like 5

Link jsm interview 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002666269

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003678480

She tells about her first kiss shoot with lmk, both still awkward when they shoot it, but she is not uncomfortable with it. 

Not so fluent with korean so korean master please translate it so happy finally she gave interview about this drama

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, raqlobster said:

Detective K3 bts photo.

Just thinking positive.

@raqlobster yeah... me too hoping they would work together again  or  how about season 2 of  BTIMFL?  I hope somebody would initiate a petition... but is a petition common in SK?  I dont know really.  

Just now, anna122017 said:

@raqlobster yeah... me too hoping they would work together again  or  how about season 2 of  BTIMFL?  I hope somebody would initiate a petition... but is a petition common in SK?  I dont know really.  

If it gains a really good response with the audience, there could be sequels (Let's Eat, I need Romance, etc.), but usually with a different cast. On LMK's pairings:

-with Eugene, after the success of I Really Really Like You, they got paired up in a movie, Romantic Island. 

-with Kang Yewon, after the success of the movie Haeundae, they paired up again in Quick.

So if we don't get BTIMFL season 2 with the original cast, we can hope for a movie.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Is this the article?

http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=108&aid=0002666269&rankingType=default&rankingDate=

I'll go ask for someone who's fluent in Korean to translate it in the main thread, but through a simple google translation, JSM explained about the first kiss which she felt awkward, but LMK managed to make her not feel uncomfortable about it. No idea which kiss she was talking about? The bus stop kiss or the beachside one?

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, mydisplayname said:

Hahaha make me feel old. Yes, Playful Kiss was 7 years ago and Dalja's Spring was a decade ago. Whew! 

Been waiting for her interview. I want to read what her thoughts and insights about her character and how she is affected by the show.

So far as per google translate, its almost the same as what she said in her Marie Clare interview :D Hoping to get more of her insight about the show, about Jiho, See Hee, her girl friends and co stars.

Is there gonna be TVN awards? I mean this show needs more recognition in Korea - which matters more. I hope to see more of LMK as well in drama. While Somin is this typical beautiful leading lady, I realise upon watching some of Spellbound clips that Minki has this charm that he looks good with this pretty actresses (even tho he is not this super good looking boy next door, I think its his manly appeal), also he is not the best dramatic actor but he is very distinct upon portraying his roles. He did very well as Se Hee, making me feel all the feels with his microexpressions and so does Somin. Somin looks very soft and fluffy. :D

• Like 5