Quantcast

Absolutely and very well said, @meiil. I don't have the answers either. Whoever's handling "damage control" is sure being amateur about it and not being strategic. The way I see it, all the deletions are too close together to be coincidence and are very obvious. 

Calling long time Jung So Min fans here--has she ever done something similar in the past like deletions? Curious to know. 

Also--they should have stopped the deletions only because other IG users have since screenshotted or reposted the content. There's no point in taking them down unless they go after the bajillion of users who've already put their content in their accounts. Again, amateur. Possibly impulsive, even.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Oh wow she rly did remove the photo of them from the back watching the last ep. But which other photos did she remove? Bc I cant remember lol

On a bright side, the selfie during their date is still there so c:

• Like 7

Wanted to let everyone know that I've updated the first post with a lot of link compilations. Majority of it is done, I'll try to get the rest done within the next few days.

And regarding the instagram posts... hmm. I've watched k-dramas for about 15 years now, and I have been watching JSM's dramas/movies since her debut in 2010. But I never really paid any attention to her social media until about last year I think? As far as I remember, I don't think she's deleted any of her instagram posts before. But even if we don't know why she deleted that post, since LMK hasn't deleted anything, I'm not too worried.  JSM didn't delete any other posts, so it should be okay. Then again, I am a bit of an optimist. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Hmmm, so the person who got both LMK and JSM autograph has also deleted the post. It's no longer there, though his IG is still active.

https://www.instagram.com/9030ys/

There's no reason for him to delete it, I would've kept it to brag to my friends or something. It's most certain he got told to delete it by someone, since the post had been spreading all over, drawing assumptions that both LMK and JSM were together by themselves at the airport, without KMS, KGE and PBE (the fan would certainly have asked KMS' autograph also since he's more high profile). Given that circumstances, it might be indeed they're by themselves.

So, with all these mysterious deletion of posts and photos involving our beloved couple, it can mean either a good or a bad thing:

(+): They indeed have a special relationship that JSM personally wishes to keep private for now.

(-): JSM's management told them to conceal any evidence of them that could make the public assume that there are romantic feelings between any of the two. They don't want JSM to be involved with LMK due to his scandal, as it could bear impact to her career.

As for the bad thing, I can say it's very unlikely. If JSM's management wanted to do that, they would have asked JSM to always maintain distance from LMK while in Jeju. If she did, we wouldn't even see any photo where JSM and LMK sits closely beside each other since she's been keeping out of LMK's space the whole time.

So, I want to think positively and assume that either JSM herself or the management wanted to hide their special relationship. It's not related to LMK's scandal, it's just purely a private matter. People (especially other shippers) would assume their closeness in most BTS are only for fan-service and to promote the drama (leading more people to watch and eventually buy the director's cut version). Sorry, but I don't see anything staged. You can see it in LMK's eyes, his smiles, his nervousness, and JSM's giggly laughs. It was real. Ask a neutral person (non-shipper) and he/she would say the same.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Optimism's always welcome, @Ayame! Like I said previously--and I don't understand fully why, but i'm... excited? 

By the way, I tried to watch another drama to get my mind off things (besides GMC). I ended up starting to watch a monster of a series instead--The Crown (on Netflix). Nothing like the British Monarchy to distract oneself! :wink:

@velvetine -  I may have mistaken the guy you mentioned as the one who deactivated instead of deleted. Sorry about that.The one thing I'm sure of is that for about a day, Actor Ryu.ryu account was down. I know because I followed him and today he popped back in my "suggested" as "new to instagram" with just a few posts. Whether or not it's related, I don't know. 

Will just sit back for now and enjoy this rollercoaster. Or maybe watch the BTS again. :)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

If the recent ig deletion is to deter shipping, then is it ok to say that unfortunately it did not work for this stubborn shipper (me)? :wink:

Here are my suggestions :) for what might have worked at stopping me from shipping these 2:

1. Excessive posting of selfies (of just the 2 of them) in Jeju — you know, so my hyperactive shipper mind would think it was all fake :D

2. Some more videos of just the two of them talking - unaware that someone is filming them - and lmk with his swoon worthy stares - so my cautious shipper heart would question if this was just real or just staged to further promote the drama and their individual careers, etc.

3. More cute Kwai videos 

Ok ok I’ll stop now. I don’t want to give anyone the wrong idea.. My apologies for offending anyone here— just want to keep things lighthearted. Here’s hoping all is ok with lmk and jsm. We really need season 2. I miss BTIMFL!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Hmmm, so the person who got both LMK and JSM autograph has also deleted the post. It's no longer there, though his IG is still active.

https://www.instagram.com/9030ys/

There's no reason for him to delete it, I would've kept it to brag to my friends or something. It's most certain he got told to delete it by someone, since the post had been spreading all over, drawing assumptions that both LMK and JSM were together by themselves at the airport, without KMS, KGE and PBE (the fan would certainly have asked KMS' autograph also since he's more high profile). Given that circumstances, it might be indeed they're by themselves.

So, with all these mysterious deletion of posts and photos involving our beloved couple, it can mean either a good or a bad thing:

(+): They indeed have a special relationship that JSM personally wishes to keep private for now.

(-): JSM's management told them to conceal any evidence of them that could make the public assume that there are romantic feelings between any of the two. They don't want JSM to be involved with LMK due to his scandal, as it could bear impact to her career.

As for the bad thing, I can say it's very unlikely. If JSM's management wanted to do that, they would have asked JSM to always maintain distance from LMK while in Jeju. If she did, we wouldn't even see any photo where JSM and LMK sits closely beside each other since she's been keeping out of LMK's space the whole time.

So, I want to think positively and assume that either JSM herself or the management wanted to hide their special relationship. It's not related to LMK's scandal, it's just purely a private matter. People (especially other shippers) would assume their closeness in most BTS are only for fan-service and to promote the drama (leading more people to watch and eventually buy the director's cut version). Sorry, but I don't see anything staged. You can see it in LMK's eyes, his smiles, his nervousness, and JSM's giggly laughs. It was real. Ask a neutral person (non-shipper) and he/she would say the same.

May I know what autograph is this? I saw an autograph from LMK and Min Seok but not with JSM?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

May I know what autograph is this? I saw an autograph from LMK and Min Seok but not with JSM?

This one. A fan got their autograph at Jeju airport:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

@meiil posted it on page 25 but the photo is gone. Looks like @velvetine got it. You are awesome, velvetine!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@ahhhjummahhhjo, hahaha, I've been a devoted IG lurker ever since BTIMFL ended, so I usually know where to go if I want to see a particular post :lol: Also, you're even more awesome than me, dear. ^_^

Also, I'd like to urge you all to not bother with the other shipping thread. There's no such thing as 'competition', it's all about being happy in delulu. If they talk negatively about us or about Minki, then let them be, if they decide to act condescendingly like that. Don't bother lurking there. Let's just mind our own business and carry on with this ship until anything is official. Positive vibes only chingus! :)

Thank you for everyone who remain in high spirits despite of lack of progress, posting sominki pics and videos. I'll try to do the same when I have the time! I'm terribly in love with this couple...

• Like 10

oh wow. 

I'm waking up to deleting and taking-down-account stuff. 

They should've known that removing particular posts on their social medias wouldn't be any of a help, but they do them. 

Remember last April, where lee sung kyung posted a blurry of her and the allegedly nam joo hyuk watching coldplay's concert, then got it deleted after fans going wild? short after, they made it to the news of the possibility of them as lovers but their agency denied it and almost a couple of days later boom! dispatch was on the move.

Second case was when ryu jun yeol and hyeri were caught dating. Only fans knew this was bound to happen after junyeol doing an unfollowing spree in his IG including hyeri and his other close friends. Then, last august the news of them indeed dating was out in the open. 

This whole "mess" is somehow similar to two cases i wrote above, the deleting thingy is similar to the first one. meanwhile the second, she didn't follow him from the very beginning but that could be an indication too (well, i'm not sure about the reason behind this one). one thing for sure, it feels like a justification that they could be in something we've been expecting for. Hopefully. 

If they are indeed in a relationship, i don't think we're gonna find out about it swiftly, maybe it will take another 2 to 3 months? But i don't mind being given as fast as possible. B)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, velvetine said:

This one. A fan got their autograph at Jeju airport:

Thank you. Hmm I cant remember any rabid delusional comments on that particular post tho.Mostly praising the show. There are some looking for LMK which I think is normal because these comments are from the fans of the show. Also, I believe JSM has been in the business for a long time, if there will be comments on her posts from the fans of the show and their tandem, she should be anticipating it and actually be flattered, meaning they did a good job and their chemistry worked. 

I hope there is nothing serious going on (in a negative way) I love their work and hope they can at least maintain the respect and friendship built from the show.

Question, is that Somin’s autograph dated November 25?

• Like 7

On 12/8/2017 at 3:48 AM, meiil said:

Idk why but I have a weird feeling, like something is gonna happen soon. Tho I don't know if in a good way or a bad way, it's just a hunch lol

Is this it,  @meiil? Haha I'd like to think of it as a good thing. :)

Good morning! I woke up, checked the thread and viola! 

I agree with most of the people here, the deleting pictures thing isn't really helping. It's bound to get attention because fans have been following them closely. 

I don't think it's the comments too because the comments I saw were just like what @jughead2000 said.

3 hours ago, ringmyjen said:

oh wow. 

I'm waking up to deleting and taking-down-account stuff. 

They should've known that removing particular posts on their social medias wouldn't be any of a help, but they do them. 

Remember last April, where lee sung kyung posted a blurry of her and the allegedly nam joo hyuk watching coldplay's concert, then got it deleted after fans going wild? short after, they made it to the news of the possibility of them as lovers but their agency denied it and almost a couple of days later boom! dispatch was on the move.

Second case was when ryu jun yeol and hyeri were caught dating. Only fans knew this was bound to happen after junyeol doing an unfollowing spree in his IG including hyeri and his other close friends. Then, last august the news of them indeed dating was out in the open. 

This whole "mess" is somehow similar to two cases i wrote above, the deleting thingy is similar to the first one. meanwhile the second, she didn't follow him from the very beginning but that could be an indication too (well, i'm not sure about the reason behind this one). one thing for sure, it feels like a justification that they could be in something we've been expecting for. Hopefully. 

If they are indeed in a relationship, i don't think we're gonna find out about it swiftly, maybe it will take another 2 to 3 months? But i don't mind being given as fast as possible. B)

I was reminded of NamLee too. I was browsing her account yesterday and that was the only one that was deleted. Plus add the Jeju trip pics and maybe the autographs.. something is fishy! Let's all hope for the best :)

Ahh, the shipping wars. I've only shipped three pairs seriously in my whole life (lol) and I guess it's unavoidable. What I love is the reaction of the people in this ship. We only want to focus on shipping our couple! That's right, we're here because of them and not about competition. Let's keep it that way, loves! 

Have a great weekend from this side of the world! :)

giphy.gif

SoMinki fighting! ❤️ (What do we call ourselves? SoMinkis? Snails? LOL)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, marchingfishes said:

Oh wow she rly did remove the photo of them from the back watching the last ep. But which other photos did she remove? Bc I cant remember lol

On a bright side, the selfie during their date is still there so c:

I believe she did not remove the selfie on their date because they were still in the middle of filming BTIMFL that time. It's justifiable that they were only just being good friends goofing around the set. 

However, the photo of her watching the finale with LMK will really cause speculations because the taping already ended days before she posted the picture. She could have just asked another person to take a picture of herself/selfie watching the finale or posted something implying that she's watching the finale. Why include LMK? (And them watching it together sitting side by side)

We all know that BTIMFL has already imprinted something special on JSM's heart that's why she couldn't really move on from the drama and her character (we all do, we all do *sad*). Then again, it was too precious to not include LMK. The photo with LMK, I presume, was not really done out of fan service (unlike the date picture, people can assume that it was only just for fan service since the drama has not already ended). She posted the photo with pure sincerity and gratitude - lowkey implying that she could have not achieved this feat without LMK. 

PS: Btw not related to the topic. if you want to see JSM being a badass student and talking about S casually, I suggest you all watch KBS' special drama "The Red Teacher" (1 episode only). It's really funny and very refreshing to see JSM being very blunt and badass. You can watch it on KBS' youtube channel with eng subs. Just want to help you all wean off from BTIMFL :((

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

Question, is that Somin’s autograph dated November 25?

Yes, we have discussed about it before, and assumed that JSM was still unable to move on from her 'Ji-ho' persona (November 25 was supposed to be the last day of filming).

So... More and more people have noticed and fans started to ask Somin through IG comment as of why she deleted the pic with Minki. I can't figure out why she decided to do that. If she/jellyfish ent. did that to avoid speculation, it's actually a bad decision since it just make fans' speculations go wilder.

So, @meiil, is this that 'something' you previously mentioned was going to happen? Lol! :lol: I hope it's another case of NamLee (minus the break-up part lol).. The sequence does match! LSK deleted her pic with NJH, while NJH didn't. Some time later, they were indeed dating. Delulu mode on... Hoping for the same with this couple... My heart is ready for anything!!

• Like 12

Haven’t seen this BTS photo before. It’s cute. :) Or is this BTS or a screenshot of the scene that his mom visited?

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Haven’t seen this BTS photo before. It’s cute. :) Or is this BTS or a screenshot of the scene that his mom visited?

yes, it's apparently a screenshot one. when the title was shown they used this pic. 

• Like 5

Lol yeah my weird feeling about the other day... I guess this could be related to it, tho I still feel like something else will happen in the near future. You guys  are right  mentioning NamLee  and other ships bc this attitude is fishy, no matter how rational one tries to be. I honestly think this is a very bad example of damage control for some sort of news that will be reveled in relation to either Lmk or SM or both of them together...we’ll see.

• Like 12