Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And this is what mom said to ji hoo in eps 16. Really really loveee it..

There r still many beautiful quotes from BTIMFL, is there anybody compiled those? Do u think so min n minki write down it somewhere to themself? Just like they said b4, they learned a lot from this drama.. and lately they still used "this is d first time" quotes in their insta.. :D

I now why somin said this is d first time she saw beach.. i remember JH quotes that said to se hee, maybe he already see a beach couple of times, but right at this moment, seing beach with her is d first time ever.. i really love all d lines in BTIMFL.. lols..

5 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Cute somin..

And minki took this pic of her by himself.. love it to d max..

@Cherrine Kim YES, He was really trying hard to get a good shot.  He kept on clicking away.  So cute.  Ahhh!!! Don't even get me start it with the BTS.  Too many cute and sweet moments..

32 minutes ago, meiil said:

Idk why but I have a weird feeling, like something is gonna happen soon. Tho I don't know if in a good way or a bad way, it's just a hunch lol

Chingu, i hope its in a good way... 

miss SoMinKi so much... 

11 hours ago, sierralainewalsh said:

Hi!! So happy today because my package finally arrived! It's the drama OST!

The cover of the photobook has their signature, so I kinda have SoMinki's autograph now haha. I hope they release a director's cut DVD for the deleted scenes and more SoMinki BTS!!

I just got mine today as well. <3 (Posted it on my instagram--I barely post anything there though lol.)

11 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

As the current content on #SoMinKi thins out and as the BTIMFL fever dies down, it’s good to be reminded that,

Shipping is a marathon, not a sprint. :wink:

have a good day/night, everyone!

can't agree more :heart:

7 hours ago, meiil said:

Idk why but I have a weird feeling, like something is gonna happen soon. Tho I don't know if in a good way or a bad way, it's just a hunch lol

Hopefully something will indeed happen soon! Seeing that the ship has docked as we are unlikely to see anything related to each other in both Minki and Somin's sns, any kind of news, whether it's good or bad, will be welcomed with open arms. :lol:

laughing so hard at the comment section on the article of soompi about 

"9 More K-Drama Product Placements That Made Us Roll Our Eyes And Laugh Out Loud"

with a comment "blame it to jiho, she writes those ppl scripts" :D

i'm glad that chingus here got the autographed version of the BTIMFL sound track coz apparently, the signatured soundtrack version are sold out already..

8 hours ago, meiil said:

Why do i have this weird feeling too? Let's hope they are the couple announced on 1.1 next year lols

8 hours ago, meiil said:

Here's hoping it's a good thing!! ❤️

Also Somin updated her IG! It's a cute video of school girl Jiho. Gaeun (Horang) also commented on the post. I miss them so much T.T

10 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

This moment. I wondered about this. :)

@ahhhjummahhhjo LMK feeling giddy and couldn't hide it anymore? Ha ha ha. 

But they look so cute together, and sweet and happy and....... ahhhh, they look great together! 

1 minute ago, anna122017 said:

@ahhhjummahhhjo LMK feeling giddy and couldn't hide it anymore? Ha ha ha. 

But they look so cute together, and sweet and happy and....... ahhhh, they look great together! 

I guess I was thrilled that he not only shook her hand but lingered and held it a bit longer, but not in the manner of a handshake anymore. :)

Archived