Ayame

1 minute ago, MianneChan said:

I think it was done to clearly portray the feelings of her character :). I must say it's not really really good (her singing voice, I mean) but the emotions she portray in the song was perfect. I believe no one else can sing that song except her.

Yes,  i do agree. She sang from her heart thus conveying the right emotion...  

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... and here's Lee Min Ki, in case this has not been posted yet in this thread. 

The song, Eternal Summer, was included in LMK's  first single. Esom appeared in this MV.  

8 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

I think it was done to clearly portray the feelings of her character :). I must say it's not really really good (her singing voice, I mean) but the emotions she portray in the song was perfect. I believe no one else can sing that song except her.

@MianneChan I thought she was the perfect choice because of the lyrics.  It was very fitting when they played during the reunion scene.  I love the scenes with this song playing in the background is actually perfect and knowing it was her singing makes it even better. 

2 hours ago, MianneChan said:

He said something about being minimalist in the Marie Claire interview. He had a now-inactive Twitter account. Maybe he sometimes uses the IG account but not that much as before.

@mydisplayname thank you for the information! I never thought he's under a one-man agency! When did he leave his former agency? It would be nice if we can have more insight about this topic. 

I think it was back in 2011-2012...from what I recall (from what I've read).

You are welcome. :)

43 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

My thoughts exactly. The song sounds perfect when it's played in the 2 scenes (when JH saw SH talking with JM in front of the building, and when JH declares her love to SH while he thought he was dreaming). Both scenes were very emotional, and though JSM's singing isn't that good, she sang it with emotion, and it makes the scene even more captivating and heartfelt.

About LMK, I think he didn't get a singing part because it's not suitable for Se Hee's robotic character. After all, JSM was the true main character in BTIMFL, as most of the show was shown from her point of view and her inner thoughts. It's more fitting if she's the only one to sing in the soundtrack.

Also, thanks to @mydisplayname for the insight. I wish he could just use a personal account just like Somin, Minseok and Gaeun, so they can follow each other just like normal co-stars would do. Even Gaeun, who follows all 4 other stars (including Esom) does not follow him only. I wish I could see them all commenting each other like friends do. LMK never comments, all he does is post, tag and like BTIMFL posts. Even Minseok comments on LMK's IG from time to time despite knowing the nature of his account.:huh:

Found this in YouTube. I am really happy for LMK that he is getting so much love from everywhere.  And  im super pleased that for his comeback drama,  JSM was chosen as his co-main lead.  I couldnt imagine another actress playing the Jiho role. Besides, JSM did not only do justice to her role, but helped LMK gain back his confidence thru the friendship and support she showed him during the filming of BTIMFL.  

But i would also like to commend the  fans of LMK who have remained loyal and true to him all these years despite the controversy and other challenges that their idol went through. I have nothing but admiration for them.   

25 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Super super super like!!!

17 minutes ago, velvetine said:

lol, that heatherlikespepper IG is such a heaven for Sominki shippers :lol:

Yes!  There is no stopping her.  LOL

I have to post this - sorry if it’s the wrong place on post! I think both of them simply look so FABULOUS with eyeliner! Haha! But this is Min-Ki singing the OST for Shut Up Flower Boy Band and was he purposely pronouncing all the ‘f’ sounds in the Korean way - as in ‘friend’ becomes ‘priend’ or he REALLY couldn’t pronounce ‘f’ properly?? HAHAHA!! Actually, the acoustic version is even better! I really hope to see him playing the guitar and singing live again, on stage! 

This isn't really related to the shipping business, but since there's no thread dedicated to him I'll post it here. :)

It seems Minki is friends with Kim Sung-kyu from INFINITE. According to the tweet below, Minki met with him and some other friends (no idea if it's an old or recent candid, might be old since his hair looks different):

https://twitter.com/leeminki0116/status/938675859895943169?s=17

EDIT: Just checked Sungkyu's IG. Minki does follow him, so they're indeed friends.

Hi!! So happy today because my package finally arrived! It's the drama OST!

eGs5K8S.jpg

tJSKcJw.jpg

The cover of the photobook has their signature, so I kinda have SoMinki's autograph now haha. I hope they release a director's cut DVD for the deleted scenes and more SoMinki BTS!!

Also I found this post in IG!

So happy for JSM! If it's too soon for our couple to work on another drama or movie together, maybe we can wish for them to endorse a product together!! 

1 hour ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

As the current content on #SoMinKi thins out and as the BTIMFL fever dies down, it’s good to be reminded that,

Shipping is a marathon, not a sprint. :wink:

have a good day/night, everyone!

Love this quote! Yep I couldn’t agree more :) 

Any Lee Min Ki fan can help to shed light on this song?? Another English song sung by him? Is for a drama? An album?? ?? He seems to like to sing in English - BUT ... Er, he needs to work on the pronunciation! Hahaha! Kinda reminded me of Ji-Ho in the guest house in INSADONG trying to have a conversation in English with one of the guests - HAHAHA!  

Somin.. i feel u... hwaiting... jiho will always live in u.. and u'll find ur real se hee nim soon.. :D

Btw, i still cant move on from BTIMFL and jeju trip.. hiks.. Look at somin face in every pic, she seems really sad (hard to move on) and not cheerfull like she used to be.. exactly just like me right now.. still listening to all of d ost.. huhu..

Just random thoughts, at jeju trip, both sominki used d same tone outfit at d first day.. black n white.. and minki used that yellow sweater made me remember of their sweet moment again.. :D

Smiley se hee (or minki?)

I remember this bts, minki looks so happy n laugh after he took selfie with somin.. lols

and this is so funny..

His face in old movie just still d same.. he really had that "se hee aura" in him.. lols.. 

P.s: just imagine ji hoo did that to se hee? I mean she torn se hee shirt.. it will be so funny scene.. still curious how about their "first" night.. lols..

Archived