[Drama 2018] Miracle that we met, 우리가 만난 기적

0ly40

I feel that the best solution is for HJ & SHCA to divorce as per HJ plan before SHCB took over SHCA body. It's cruel to get HJ feelings all mixed up again. She has been tortured for 7 years - it's more than enough. So don't  make her heart waver. 

Before the mixed up, SHCA is supposed to die and HJ will start a new life and supposed to meet and fall in love with the CEO.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this was not a fantasy drama, and there's no  death, and no HCB in HCA body, and if this was just your straight melodrama, and there was just a car accident and a memory loss....she will divorce him but he'll be the domineering a hole jerk, but slowly he'll regain memory and realizes what controlling husband he is. and she will  resist and you know how drama cliches.....

But of course this is fantasy drama. The husband is dead but not the body. It's not even HCA it's HCB.  HCB borrowing HCA body.  HJ   has no idea and just going on about her life . She said to him that once he regains his memory back, he's just be the same jerk of a a husband.

"don't you remember anything at all. We were married in name only. You had women one after the next. I was just a housekeeper who cleaned after you and was the children's mom.  You disrespected me and ruled with iron thumb, you're a self centered husband and father. That's how you were before the accident. I worked at supermarket you were against it.  I was planning to divorce you, thats' why I had to do something to provide for myself. "  - Hye Jin

But anyway  not sure about the others but me is not liking the CEO.

BTW .... one thing i cannot fathom is that why does Hye-Jin wear high heels at home all the time.  Is this to emphasize this home isn't really a home?  If so, will she start wearing slippers in the episodes to come.  

Just finished watching ep 7 & 8, it seems like the soul of SHCA is still around. There was a shot of dark shadow enter SHC body and SHCB no more and we have SHCA walking out of office to beg the boss for another chance. Then SHCB realised that he is fading out and slowly forgetting his family. 

No, I don't want any reconciliation between HJ & SHCA. There's too much damaged done to the marriage. HJ will always mistrust him. It's best HJ get on with her life with fresh start and do what she is capable of doing. Seems like she is very talented.

has been so long to come here and posting, i have been wondering why this drama is not hot topic to be discuss here.

I love this drama, fun yet there is something that you expect, like waiting what's the next action, i love Hye-jin Hyun-chul couple, i hope even when hyun chul soul is not the same, hope he can fall in love with hye jin :bawling:

it's really cute to see them, i'm not really support the ceo x hyejin

it seem the story is being forced, how the ceo always come for her 

I see the writer used the same idea from Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (eavesdropping in the police station) :crazy: even the background music at 34:36 ep 7 sounded familiar, reminds me of the SWDBS kidnapper music...

is it just me or does Ra Mi Ran and Kim Kwan Hee look kinda similar? :lol: they do look like mom/daughter to me lol

11.9, new high! But that probaby has to do with should we kiss first ending, haha. Tomorrow's episode looks good from the preview. As I  expected from this writer, the writing/plot progression is a bit weak but KMM more than makes up for it tbh. 

i saw that they added 4 more episodes? i says on mydramalist that there will be 20 episodes i thought it was 16 episodes.... Also i think the main reason why people don't like the ceo is because he knows she is still married but yet he still tries to get her attention... 

I guess the rating will go down because I see no progression in the story which is already like a mess. Now for me the reason for watching it is absolutely because of KHJ only. The plot itself is too unhealthy to be developed in a reasonable way. 

The main reasons people don't like the CEO is because:

1. He looks weird

2. He sounds weird

3. He acts weird - that includes not being careful about boundaries.

Anyway, it isn't that HJ's potential love interest must be Hyun Bin or Song Jung Ki or any other actor with pleasing facial features, it is just that the CEO seems to be from a similar background with HCA - the CEO is rich (strong financial background), son of supermarket owner (influential family background), an overseas grad (good edu background).... Hooking HJ with him is like hooking with HCA 2.0. He is still a guy that HJ can comfortably lean on.

I wish she would hook up with someone more like HCA - the average guy who is able to support himself with a self owned business, someone ho is not chased for his looks, someone who really will provide HJ with a partnership in marriage. For someone who wants to stand on her own, HJ still looks too polished. We haven't even seen her cook a proper meal.

lol well, I never really trusted baek mi kyung, I knew I was going to watch it for KMM regardless, haha. 

But the scene where ttak pool was dead(well, his soul, at least) :bawling: Choi byung mo's acting is A+. 

And I am living for sa ran(SHC's sister), lol! 

Ra mi ran was so heartbreaking. :(

The premise of the story of this show seems to be that our brain or body hold all our memories intact. It got me thinking about clones. Does this mean that if we get cloned all our memories would be retained and our clone will have them as well? Another question that came to mind is, do our memories and experiences in our life mold us to the person that we are now? But all these questions are asked with the presumption that there is no soul involved only biology and science. The problem I am having with the story of this show is that they have mixed this biology science premise with spiritual or the soul. This is what's making it seem so impossible for me to buy the story.

The actors are great though. Their acting are quite superb including the young actors. I just cannot seem to get into the story. Suffice it to say that I am not impressed with the writing. It's too messy and too lazy.

Seems like not many people are watching this drama. I'm enjoying it so far... just started a few days ago and caught up to ep.10 already.

I'm intrigued as to how the angels, or should I say the writer, is going to resolve the swapped body/soul thing. One thing for sure, I don't wish for Chef HC to fall in love with HJ and stay with her, because it is just so wrong. For me, it is the same as cheating on his wife YH. And it is just so sad, because YH's wish is for him to love only her forever. Since HJ already suggested divorce, he should just grant her the divorce, leave the family and try to get wife YH to accept him in another person's body. It can be just like a total makeover/plastic surgery, no? Or like he was in really bad accident that totally changed his facial appearance, only it is not disfigured, just another new face... I am sure the family will not love him less even if Chef HC has gotten a disfigured face from accident....

If HJ gives her marriage another chance because of the changes in her husband that she saw after coming back from death, she is actually falling in love with another person (ie.Chef HC), another woman's husband, not her own husband. It is that simple for me. But of course, we are all here to watch some drama, so complications need to be thrown into the relationships. I do think we'll get a happy ending though, because of the light tone of the drama so far. My ideal ending will be like what I shared above -- Chef HC in Banker HC's body leaves HJ (through divorce) and be reunited with his original family. He can still continue to give support and love to Banker HC's children as their (divorced) father since he is so full of love, isn't he? The children of both families don't need to know the truth about body/soul swap. They can just go ahead and enjoy his shower of love towards them.

What should happen to HJ? Well, I don't feel the need to pity her because she was already preparing herself to live on her own anyway. Besides, there's the dept.store CEO, whom I have nothing against, in fact, I support him wooing HJ, when she is divorced. In his defense, he first approached her because he didn't know she was married... he did ask HJ to just put on her wedding ring so people won't be mistaken that she is available. By then, he was too smitten by her already to immediately make a clean and clear cut of his interest in her. I mean, her wearing a ring will not disrupt her job at all. To me, she is not wearing it because she wanted to be herself as individual. She had wanted freedom from being a wife, a mother... I wish her well, and I actually do think she will do well on her own.

Great acting from everyone! But the editing is kinda confusing and often we have scenes that are just so out of place... still wondering the roles of some minor characters, only for comic relief?

One question: Does anyone know... do rich couples in Korea always have their own bed? Or just because they're estranged couple? Or just because it is a drama? Coz it's not the first time I am seeing this two huge beds arrangement. But the other drama, the husband-wife relationship was not on good terms too...

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

My ideal ending will be like what I shared above -- Chef HC in Banker HC's body leaves HJ (through divorce) and be reunited with his original family. He can still continue to give support and love to Banker HC's children as their (divorced) father since he is so full of love, isn't he? The children of both families don't need to know the truth about body/soul swap. They can just go ahead and enjoy his shower of love towards them.

If Chef HC is to reunite with his original family, he should not reunite in Banker HC's body.  Having Chef HC in Banker HC's body to divorce HJ and marry YH, this would be a mess.  Chef HC in Banker HC's body will foreverly be branded as a cheater (if it is simply Banker HC, I don't care coz he is a cheater and unfaithful husband) and YH would be branded as a mistress.  I don't like this at all.  So I don't think this would be an ideal ending for me.

Ideal ending for me would be Chef HC's soul should find another host, ideally a man who is single (i.e. detective if he dies) if he wants to reunite with YH.  Banker HC would just die and have HJ become an official widow (only this time, she gets closure and she and the children can remember Banker HC as a good husband and father, all credits to Chef HC) before she starts another relationship (i.e. CEO).  

What I really wish is for Banker HC's soul to redeem himself so HJ can be with a transformed Banker HC and Chef HC in detective's body (should he die) and reunite with his original family.  But I think this is just stretching it.  

4 hours ago, my0t1 said:

If Chef HC is to reunite with his original family, he should not reunite in Banker HC's body.  Having Chef HC in Banker HC's body to divorce HJ and marry YH, this would be a mess.  Chef HC in Banker HC's body will foreverly be branded as a cheater (if it is simply Banker HC, I don't care coz he is a cheater and unfaithful husband) and YH would be branded as a mistress.  I don't like this at all.  So I don't think this would be an ideal ending for me.

Ideal ending for me would be Chef HC's soul should find another host, ideally a man who is single (i.e. detective if he dies) if he wants to reunite with YH.  Banker HC would just die and have HJ become an official widow (only this time, she gets closure and she and the children can remember Banker HC as a good husband and father, all credits to Chef HC) before she starts another relationship (i.e. CEO).  

What I really wish is for Banker HC's soul to redeem himself so HJ can be with a transformed Banker HC and Chef HC in detective's body (should he die) and reunite with his original family.  But I think this is just stretching it.  

If that is so, Banker HC's children will forever lose their father. While using Banker's body, the children can still receive fatherly love, only HJ losing a husband. But I guess it will work too if the body just die and the family accept his death as so. But then again, I would pity any other host body that Chef HC will take, because it means that person has to die first. It is unlikely to be any other person, like the detective, because he isn't the main lead, and JiSoo does not warm up to him as she does Banker HC. Unless... a totally new host body showed up at the very last minute of the drama -- Banker HC dies, Chef HC moves to new host body?? Hmmmm.....

I personally do not support any divorce, but HJ already knows her husband cheated with so many women, so he is indeed a cheater. They can divorce and each remarry. HC can't be called a cheater if that is so. Anyway, Chef HC cannot really be branded as cheater because supposedly (legally?) he is dead. Btw, in your mind when you wrote the above, who do you think will brand Chef HC as cheater?

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Anyway, Chef HC cannot really be branded as cheater because supposedly (legally?) he is dead. Btw, in your mind when you wrote the above, who do you think will brand Chef HC as cheater?

What I meant is that Chef HC's soul in Banker HC body would be branded as a cheater.  I dislike the idea of having YH having a relationship with a cheater (from other people's eyes).  YH would be branded as a mistress and I really don't like it.  Chef HC (both his soul and his bodily host) and YH's love should be pure in other people's eyes.  Only then that it would not affect the children (i.e. Ji-Soo, Kang-Ho, and Mi-Ho).

Hello chingu ya, This drama make me hooked because I like fantasy genre drama..although i dont like the body swap theme but this drama is so good ..the thing is did Song Hyun Chul A order someone to attempt murder before SHC A and SHC B had car accident.Did SHC A order someone to tampered the car but it doesnt make any sense because this is all messenger ATO mistake and the  SHC B in landlord body is framed murder of himself and SHC B death is by heart attack or choking.This doesnt make any sense

we tricked at the teaser at the 8  episode :bawling:

when Hye-jin and Hyun-chul  in one bed together... 

i thought they fall in love again,but it's just on the Jo Yeon-hwa dream... 

and it's only 16 episode :o

i guess it will be an open ending, does it makes sense if suddenly hye jin fall in love with ceo, i mean they were not portraying it at all 

it's just from the ceo that they make he really like HJ but i don't think HJ love the ceo....

sorry i just love to see HJ and HC together, need more background story on how they met .... do i must use my own imagination too... i just want to know more background story from HJ and HC 

ah right i just read the post it seem really ADDED 4 episode more ?? YEAY :wub:, but where to know the news they added more ep ?

Archived