[Drama 2018] Miracle that we met, 우리가 만난 기적

0ly40

So everyone has the second chance, the happiness

but HC banker has a bonus : all memories and his life : he can live

It's a good drama; I like Kim Myung Min

I Watched all his dramas & movies; the last movie Detective K Secret of the living deads !

Very longtimes I don't see him kissing ( after the movie with Ha Ji Won ????)

Wait for his next project

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Miracle that we met, 우리가 만난 기적
  • Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, diane90 said:

So everyone has the second chance, the happiness

but HC banker has a bonus : all memories and his life : he can live

It's a good drama; I like Kim Myung Min

I Watched all his dramas & movies; the last movie Detective K Secret of the living deads !

Kim myung min, kim hyun joo and ra mi ran were awesome in the miracle we met. I hope they get awards this year. With a cast this great, its fitting that the drama did well. Haha.

The drama ended on a high, as observed from its ratings. Congrats to the cast and crew!

@diane90 any KMM drama/movie suggestions other than king of drama, i just watched that recently. I read that detective K is a good movie. 

---------

“The Miracle We Met” Concludes With Its Highest Viewership Ratings

KBS 2TV drama “The Miracle We Met” came to an end after recording its highest viewership ratings yet.

According to Nielsen Korea, the May 29 episode of “The Miracle We Met” recorded 13.1 percent in daily national viewership ratings, beating its previous record of 12.6 percent, and achieving the highest viewership ratings out of all of the dramas that aired during its timeslot.

Also, according to real-time viewership ratings agency ATAM, the final episode achieved average ratings of 15.03 percent and recorded the highest-ratings-per-minute of 18.12 percent.

“The Miracle We Met” told the story of two ordinary men with the same name and age who live completely opposite lives and whose fates become changed.

14 hours ago, diane90 said:

Hahaha yes, I thought this drama will never have kissing scene. Because it would upset the other party (aka fans). Yes SHC will be forever HyeJin's soulmate. Either it's SHC A, C, or even D. 

I learn forgiveness is like a peace to our soul through this drama. And congrats to the higher rating for the ending of this drama !!

After watching the episode with English sub, I think that Hyun Chul C had asked Ato to turn back time thinking that he would not be able to remember anything so he went to Hye Jin to tell her he loves her and to say goodbye. However, Ato gave him the present by giving him the memories of Hyun Chul A and B. Therefore, I think Hyun Chul C was the one coming back. 

I really love this drama. It's about miracle so turning back time or switching soul are totally okay because it's on the basis of miracle to begin with. I'm happy that Kim Myung Min oppa comes back with this drama. He's truly magnificent in it. 

Thank you everyone here for the good discussions. Each of us has different opinions and it's okay. I'm glad that we're able to talk and discuss our different opinions harmoniously. 

See you in the next drama. :wub:

Though controversial as this drama is,  I am satisfied with the ending as well as the whole drama. It is the first time I saw Kim Myung Min in small screen but he absolutely surprised me with his excellent performance. Kim Hyun Joo and Ra Min Ran are both versatile and seasoned artists. There is nothing to blame about the cast. 

P/s: the ending is beyond my expectation LOL. Congratulations to the screenwriter who was very brave and adventurous to develop a weird plot into a successful drama!

Cast Of “The Miracle We Met” Shares Their Last Thoughts After Drama’s Conclusion

The-Miracle-We-Met2.jpg

The cast of “The Miracle We Met” shared their thoughts after the drama’s recent successfulconclusion.

Kim Myung Min, who played one of the two Song Hyun Chul’s in the drama, shared, “When we were filming our last scenes, it really hit me that this was the end. I sincerely thank everyone who gave ‘The Miracle We Met’ a lot of love. I will return with an even better project.”

Kim Hyun Joo, who played Sun Hye Jin, expressed her thanks to viewers as she said, “Thank you to all the viewers who loved ‘The Miracle We Met’ and Sun Hye Jin. Thank you again, for watching until the end. As much as you all are sorry to see the drama go, I will return with another great project. Thank you.”

Ra Mi Ran, who played Jo Yeon Hwa, commented, “Thank you to all the many viewers who were with us until now. I would like to say thank you to the writer, director, staff members, and actors for all their hard work. I will work hard to show a better side of myself in different projects in the future.”

EXO’s Kai, who played Ato, shared, “I was very happy and enjoyed filming because I met such a great writer, director, staff members, and actors. It feels surreal that we’re filming our last scenes. I feel like I need to film more.” He expressed his sadness at the drama ending and continued, “Through the role of ‘Ato,’ I was able to experience a variety of emotions. Like the title of the drama, it feels like we put all of our energy into it and created a miracle. Thank you to all the viewers, and I hope that everyone who watched the drama will experience happy miracles.”

Kim Hwan Hee, who played Song Ji Soo, commented, “It was a meaningful and happy experience because I was able to work with great actors, director, writer, and staff members. Living as Ji Soo for three months was unforgettable, and I think it’ll be a precious memory. Thank you to all the viewers who gave Ji Soo a lot of love. I will work hard to become an actress who shows great acting. Thank you.”

Go Chang Suk, who played the second Song Hyun Chul, shared, “I actually only appeared in the first two episodes, and then didn’t appear in the rest of the drama. Thanks to Kim Myung Min, Kim Hyun Joo, Ra Mi Ran, and everyone else, viewers felt as though I was there consistently until now.” He continued, “Now that I’m going back to film the last episode, it feels a little awkward and makes me think about a lot of things. I’d like to say thank you to the viewers who gave not only the actors but also the drama a lot of love.”

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been waiting for a while now, too bad they didn't release the background music ost :( I'm trying to edit some of the music from the drama and upload it to Youtube (like some other users upload unreleased bgm too from Suits, Black, Hwayugi, etc.) here is my channel if you want to check it out https://www.youtube.com/user/angelcat19 

On 7/18/2018 at 8:42 PM, crystaltears said:

I've been waiting for a while now, too bad they didn't release the background music ost :( I'm trying to edit some of the music from the drama and upload it to Youtube (like some other users upload unreleased bgm too from Suits, Black, Hwayugi, etc.) here is my channel if you want to check it out https://www.youtube.com/user/angelcat19 

I, too, was anticipating for an official Miracle We Met OST (songs and background music).  Thank you for uploading the background music to your youtube channel!

• 1 month later...

:blush: managed to binge watch this fantasy drama recently... wow supernice plot with supergreat acting... most importantly -> happy ending :glasses: ( surprisingly...ops... :grimace:)

O..kay.. erhm... surprisingly this thread is only 15 pages...:blink: anyway found a nice review (full article):

https://hellokpop.com/review/k-drama-the-miracle-we-met/

K-Drama Review: “The Miracle We Met” Tugs At Your Heartstrings, Leaves You In Tears

By Yann Magcamit | June 16, 2018

THE MIRACLE WE MET HAD LEFT US WITH A PILE OF USED TISSUES ON THE FLOOR WITH EVERY TEAR-JERKING EPISODE UNTIL THE VERY END!

The 2018 KBS drama reminds us to never take our loved ones for granted, especially since we would never know when they are taken away from us. It also tells us to value even the littlest things, for we never know which of them are little miracles that we meet.

TITLE:THE MIRACLE WE MET
DISTRIBUTOR: KBS
THEME: MELODRAMA, FANTASY
LENGTH: 18 EPISODES
BROADCAST DATE: 02 APRIL 2018 – 29 MAY 2018
MAIN LEADS: KIM MYUNG MIN, KIM HYUN JOO, RA MI RAN
OVERALL RATING: 4.gif?zoom=3&resize=80%2C16&ssl=1
RE-WATCH VALUE: 4.gif?zoom=3&resize=80%2C16&ssl=1
HIGHLIGHTS: ENGAGING AND UNIQUE STORYLINE, TOUCHING STORY ABOUT FAMILY, A+ CAST
OH NO MOMENTS: UNDER-UTILIZED CHARACTERS

HIGHLIGHTS

A+ CAST

The Miracle We Met boasts of veteran actors with their lead character line-up including Kim Myung Min, Kim Hyun Joo, and Ra Mi Ran. With the inclusion of Ko Chang Seok’s important cameo role, the viewers can expect nothing less than stellar performances from the leads – and they definitely did not disappoint.

Kim Myung Min’s confusion over the new situation he found himself in and his drive to fix his two families were very convincing and spoke to our hearts. He also showed great chemistry with the two women, which made picking a side hard even for us as well.

With that being said, Kim Hyun Joo and Ra Mi Ran deserve lots of praises for their portrayal of Song Hyun Chul’s two wives. They made our hearts ache with every sacrifice they made and every tear they shed to keep their own families together.

YuZwzxwDGZ0l636624925149822826.jpg?w=120

TAKEAWAY QUOTES

“Humans aren’t as strong as we think. After making a mistake like this, how can we compensate them?”

“I’m sorry that my love for you changed when I loved you so much before.”

“There are many things hard to believe in life. Just because it’s hard to accept and believe, you shouldn’t be stubborn and deny it.”

• 3 months later...

I didn't watch this drama the first time it aired.  Just saw the recast that just ended on KBS World.  I haven't read the posts so don't know if I will be echoing other comments.  But then again, maybe no-one will read this post!

Towards the end of the drama, I started to get impatient with the cook.  It seems like he didn't make a real fight for his wife and his family.  Did he just allow the banker to completely take over his mind?

What's the big deal about the banker?  He led a mostly useless life!  His wife and son didn't want him back if he returned to them the same person that he was.  They and the bank employees changed their opinion of him because of the cook in him.  Yet this guy can be so caring and considerate of others but failed to think of his own loving wife and daughter?!

The cook's wife and daughter wants him back just the way he was.  When it was clear that he had completely changed his mindset, they set him free.  While that other woman knowing he was the cook kept asking her to be with him.  I really hated her too in the end.  She knew her husband was an adulterer yet she asked this one to basically cheat on his wife to be with her.   She and her husband never discussed their failure of a marriage.  It seems like it is very simplistic to think that errant husband will change and so their marriage will be okay.  Does it mean she had no faults in the marriage and everything was the husband's fault?!  Too simplistic.

I am glad YH had no memories of the past few days/weeks.  If she had, I don't think she would want the cook back.  They had a good marriage but he could fall in love with the banker's wife?!  They should have shown him at least fighting for his family. 

I don't like the ending. It was a good drama and I watched every episode.  But I think the cook, Jisu and esp YH were shortchanged.  

• 8 months later...

Archived