Les Twins Thread

Kris Coko

My experience meeting Les Twins below (this is a very long post so if you want to quit in the middle of spoilers I won't hold it against you, in fact there's lots I took out of the story because it just was so long. Or if you want to split this up in days, hey you do what you want. Anyway, onward - ).

HOW I GOT THE TICKETS (not really important):

Spoiler

Earlier this year Les Twins won a dance survival show and became the best dancers in the world. I had already known of them years before but my mother hadn't heard of let alone seen them. After the show she spent all summer looking at them and sharing videos, and got me back into them. From beforehand I knew they were good, but I had no clue how they upgraded and was interested even more than in the past.

Anyway, because of this, I had recently made a tumblr acc and surfed their fanbase on the site. By chance, I saw their workshop advertisements and saw ATL in one of the tour locations. Because my family has years (decades, even) of notorious bad luck, I immediately assumed they had already came here, or that it was an ad from years ago. Still thinking this, I checked out the dates and saw LA anyway. But the date was really recent, like a few weeks ago. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. What? It's this year? Then I checked the description (or caption). It said something like "I'm going to the Miami one, what about you?" LA was recent as I had said so I checked ATL and it was 2 months from then.
I froze. 11/17/17. Did I read that right? I stared at the last number, 17. As in 2017.  Right? RIIIGHT?????
I gulped and tapped my brother who was using his tablet next to me. Harshly, with hardly any breath I asked him to make sure. "We're in the ninth month right?"
He looked at me weird and said "Yes.......?"
My heart refused to calm down. I just needed another person to confirm it. All the same I looked at the ATL date one more time as carefully as I could. As soon as I allowed myself to believe the truth and sheer luck of the situation I leaped up and bolted to my mother's room, who was looking at another workshop that had happened recently.

"STOP THIS" I yelled. I snatched the TV remote and paused it. Mom looked at me like I was an alien. "Why did you do that? I was watching that!" She protested. 
"But why would you LOOK at them when you can MEET them?!?" I shouted. She still looked at me completely bewildered and said "What???" as I held her my tablet.

She stared at it and immediately asked "Wait, is this THIS year?" I nodded furiously. "I checked a lot of times before I ran to tell you, I didn't want to disappoint you," I said (see, she knows our luck is that bad). 
So after that, she dug deeper into the event and found the tickets. 

But they were all sold out. 

FORTUNATELY, she looked closer and saw that it was just the early bird tickets (cheaper tickets) that were sold out, and we would get the regular ones soon, the just weren't announced yet.

If I hadn't been browsing by chance there's a HUGE percentage that I would have never found out afterwards until when it was too late. However, if it wasn't for my mother searching up the tickets we would have never been there. I had never been to an event in my life and didn't know that tickets were required :PP I thought you could just walk in >.<

THE EVENT - WAITING AND PICTURES (kinda important)

Spoiler

We arrived early because (1 the event said to come early and (2 we knew there would be a buttload of fans who would try to take up all the spots for the hour long meet and greet that started at 6. But when we were still waiting in line at 6:21, we were wondering what was going on. A few minutes later the staff apologised and explained that those who bought the meet and greet tickets were out of unfortunately out of luck because something was messed up. The real event was at 7 and didn't end until 11 so that's all that mattered anyway. The staff also handed out green and red wristbands, to tell the difference of dancers and spectators.

Around the 6:50s, the line had started moving, and moving fast. I had to grab onto my mother's hand because the fans were going forward so quickly. We had come to the door but it was closed, only adding to our tension. 3 minutes later, a woman came forward and pointed us in the direction. Soon the line moved some more and everyone looked at the right of us and surely, there they were. Mother gasped. My brother, who stands at 6'1, had immediately said "Wow, these guys are tall." As for me? I had my back turned. I didn't want to see them until it was my turn. The line kept going and I was closer and closer and then I decided to turn around and my mouth was opened the whole time.

They are so gigantically tall. RIDICULOUSLY tall. Larry (the younger one) and Laruent were moving forward and hugging and talking to the fans. Their faces, no matter how many pictures and videos I had seen of them, were breathtaking and clear and REAL. But at the same time it was so unreal, so hard to believe. They looked like huge life-like talking dolls. I wasn't even thinking correctly when my mother told me to use her phone as she took a picture of them. It all happened in 5 seconds and mom was done, then it was my turn. I had my tablet in my hand, I wanted so badly to take a picture of them instead of with them but the line was rushing so I just put it down and darted over to them.

This is what I'm talking about them being so towering. I'm 5'8/172cm and they felt like they were swallowing me up just being next to them. But as I took the picture for how huge they were they leaned over and gently touched me in the back as we took it.
I at least expected a hearty hug but no, they were so light with their hands and that's what really took me by surprise. I almost froze in surprise alone but as soon as I saw the light flash of the camera I darted away again. I ran over to my mother, who was just looking at them at the side with her hands covering her mouth.

After my brother had taken his picture we were lead out again in a different line. This time it didn't take long. But while we were waiting Mother was telling me about her experience and that the twins had asked for her to hug them but she didn't do it because she froze!!!! I was so frustrated! Oh well....

Anyway, in less than 15 minutes we all entered the room again and were told where our spots were to be because of our wristbands. There was a dance floor in the beginning of the room and some fans started a friendly dance freestyle. That was fun to look at for a while and the spectators (including us three) slyly eased forward to see them closer, but a short while afterwards the MC told us to go back and we reluctantly did so. The dancing still went on and I went to talking on my tablet for a while when the whole room erupted in shouts and cheers. "THEY'RE HERE" Mom yelled. I put the tablet down and made every effort to make myself heard. My brother yelled too.

So after they introduced theirselves everyone had their seats and calmed down. Then they explained that they were late (because of Larry, it's to be expected bc he's notoriously late lol) and were very sorry for the cancellation of the meet and greet. Laurent was mad at Larry for being late so he roasted him a while and he couldn't do anything to defend himself. It was funny though, all of us were laughing.

Everyone was calm except me. We were probably 20ft away from the stage but even so, just looking at them and hearing them talk I was so excited I leapt up from my seat and made a hop-dance in sheer happiness. Less than 3 seconds later, Larry hopped right back! I was the only one standing and I thought they were talking to the dancers in the front of the room and paid no attention to the spectators. This was a shame free zone and I didn't care what I looked like, I just didn't expect Larry to respond and so quickly. My face got hot immediately, I ducked down and squeaked and grabbed my mother. She didn't see what I did and was bewildered on my reaction. I was fangirling so badly a woman who did see what happened was cracking up, and I mean CRACKED UP, she was on the floor trying to muffle her laughing. I was giggling too, but had to calm down because Mother was busy trying to know what happened. When I explained she replied "Oh, so that's why Larry hopped randomly when they were on stage. I was wondering why he did that." So you see? It had to be me! 

THE WORKSHOP

Spoiler

So then the twins introduced the song that they would be teaching to dance to for that day's lesson and the dancers were put into groups - one set of dancers for each twin. As I said before, this was a shame free zone, so I got up and went down a lot of rows of seats to see them closer because our seats sucked. Mother and my brother followed right after me. The view was fine, but because my mother had left her glasses at home for aesthetic purposes she couldn't see them that well, but she found a way to get really close to them in the front. Me and my brother would stay at our spot and look at Larry teach, and noticed that Teo from Ayo and Teo was right next Larry.

He and Laurent would teach at the same time to the same song, and sometimes the song would replay at times in the middle of their practising. It was okay though, this happens a lot. But then Laurent was restarting the song way too much and it got Larry mad and he yelled something at him in French. Laurent put his finger to his mouth like a child as if he didn't know what he was doing wrong, we all laughed.

After looking at Larry from that view, I became tired of it and wanted to get closer, so I dared to dart all the way very near where the dancers were being taught. My brother followed right afterwards. Okay, you will have to see them to understand but at that view I could see the whole body of Larry and HE WAS EVEN HUGER THAN LAST TIME. I stared for a few moments and then found a place to stand. Laurent saw all of us and turned off the music and told us to sit down to look at Larry, and to be quiet so Larry could talk to his class.  I sat immediately and Laurent walked right past me. AGAIN I'M SO SORRY BUT I WAS SITTING AND HE LOOKED EVEN TALLER,  also I got to see the details in his face,  his impossible skin was clear and smooth af, he had a bit of facial hair and his mustache even from a distance looked silky,  you could see his eyes sparkle when he smiled. Just bless this man.

Anyway soon Larry had finished his choreo with his fans and even freestyled afterwards. Because of the rushing of the event, you could tell from the feeling in the room that everyone wanted for the twins to go "all out" even once. As soon as Larry stopped his choreo and went off on his own the whole room was screaming. The louder the yells the more Larry would dancer harder and harder. I remember standing up and screaming his name and for him to "GOGOGO", so much fun, so much energy.

When Larry stopped, it was Laurent's turn for the choreo with his dancers. Before they started though, they were having a brother fight and Larry was teasing Laurent. Laurent was not having it and was giving him a really shadey pissed off look, but Larry happily bounced off as it wouldn't effect him 2 minutes from then, which is true. Then he said "Okay everybody, respect Laurent's class!" but looked at us behind his back and winked at us.
So Laurent was about to start teaching his class, but when the others started he wasn't moving. "What's the matter?" Jabbed Larry. Laurent ducked and made a shy laugh. "I forgot the choreography," he says (they both say it like korea-graphy). Larry immediately makes everyone sing the lyrics to humiliate Laurent and then he yells "OKAY I GOT IT, CAN I WORK PLEASE?" We all laugh and stop, but Larry darts up again and makes us sing the chorus^^ 

Eventually (take that word lightly, it's a joke) Laurent teaches his class and they complete the choreo. Right after he does his freestyle too and everyone breaks out cheering again, even Larry is yelling. Everyone is "GOGOGO LAURENT" and he's getting lit, but then Larry comes up to stop him and get him to calm down. It's so sad that it happened, but Laurent is really prone to hurting himself by dancing too hard, so it's for his own good.

THE AFTERPARTY/MEETING LARRY(!!!!!)

Spoiler

Larry and Laurent make a speech to their classes, to Atlanta. They love the dance ATL people can provide, and that Ayo and Teo have huge potential and we should respect that. They're not done by the way, Larry promises. They just have to prepare the afterparty so everyone has to leave for a few moments. The MC tells everyone to raise their arms for anyone who has green and red wristbands. We all raise them and he tells us that those who didn't pay for the afterparty have to leave because it would be unfair to those who paid. 

We all have to leave but I ask Teo for a selfie for my little sibs and my brother snaps us together. I thank him then dart to Larry, who's sitting on the edge of the stage talking with some fans. He takes a selfie and signs a picture, and for a millisecond he's free. That's when I go in for my chance. I take in a breathe and touch him lightly on the shoulder. Instantly he looks at me and my heart squeezes. No, he doesn't look at me, he looks directly in me. My heart and I are having a vicious fight on whether to freak out or not and I win by taking it in a headlock. He stands up and looks right into my eyes and I can see the softness of his skin and how the facial connection of his eyes and cheekbones make his face way too perfect for life. With me I have a letter my sister gave me that I promised I would give to Larry from the day before. I open my mouth to explain when he looks away because someone talked to him.

All the confidence I mustered for myself zooms out of the room with no looking back. I almost slump as I look at Larry talk to the other person next to him, but he talks quickly and then he looks at me again. This time it's way more intense than last time. I can tell he was really paying attention to me now. The way he and his brother looks and pays attention (not just to me) is like the center of the world is inside of you. His look was so attentive I almost asked if he recognised me as the hopping girl from earlier, but I swallow it and hand out the letter. The music was loud in the back as I tried to explain and he didn't understand, so I leaned forward and lightly put my hand on his stomach and he put his arm around me, another sign he wasn't planning on treating me lightly. I barely urge out "My sister wants to give you this..." as he takes it. He looks into me again with a smile but with a wry look. He puts a hand on my shoulder and says "Okay, thank you." It was all too obvious he thought I was the one who wrote the letter which kinda killed me inside, but protesting would only confirm what he thought of me. So I just nodded quickly, made a small bow, smiled back and left for the afterparty. 

Once everything was cleared, we were called back in and put back in the seats, while the dancers went to the middle of the floor to freestyle. It was 3 minutes after the MC told everyone to stay away from the dance floor when I ignored him and darted forward. A boy came out and danced and everyone cheered, he was really good. Larry and Laurent just came up on the stage to watch them as well, but the Larry comes down soon after and freestyles and MURDERED IT. He was teaching before but the afterparty is for especially going loose. Then Laurent jumped downstage and danced with him too, it's definitely something you have see IRL, the screaming was unreal.

Some dancers jumped in with them too, and every time Laurent touched anyone they would dance so intensely, as if he gave them a bit of himself to them. Two little girls came out to dance and he lost it and doted on them, hugging and kissing them, he and Larry love children a lot^^

All of us wanted to see as much as the twins as possible, so we kept going forward on the dance floor. The MC stopped the music because we (the spectators) were nearing the dance floor and told us to back up, but Larry shouted for him to keep going. He continued but later on the MC warned us again and this time Laurent pleaded against him. It was obvious they were trying to compensate because they were really late. As it turned out they stayed 40 minutes longer than they were supposed to, so that's their own money out their pockets to try to make it up for the fans, and they apologized again. That really meant a lot to me. The MC told everyone to leave or else they would be financially penalised but Larry and Laurent kept talking selfies with the fans. Larry eventually left but Laurent stayed and flirted around with some women. I followed him and tried to get a hug from him but he was literally surrounded, so I just privately touched his soft silky hand and left before the MC complained again. 

My final words are that the pictures and video that are taken of them do not do them an ounce of justice. Not only do they dance better they look a million times better. Looking at their faces you would think they have strong facial features but IRL they have extremely small faces, very delicate despite their high cheekbones. Laurent I would say surprised me the most. He has the stronger jaw of the two but he still has effeminate features, you can't stop staring. Their backs are SO SLIM and their hips are SO SMALL TOO....so strange for 6'4 people, especially men.

The workshop was obviously rushed, which was really unfortunate but there was nothing that could have been helped, it was Larry's fault :tongue:

They must have been really late, it didn't need to be said that the workshop would have lasted much longer if they were on time, everyone knows how their workshops go. Sometimes the fans leave before they do because they just keep hanging around! But the good side is because of that they were really lenient with the fans and didn't have a problem with them, only the MC did. But in the end, I'm dang glad I came through it all.

Anyway that's all I guess..If there's more I'll be sure to add. Also of course pics and videos coming soon!

A VIDEO OF LARRY MEETING ME WAS RECORDED WHILE FILMING SOMEONE ELSE:

When Larry looks over, that's because I tapped him^^

LARRY POSSIBLY OPENING MY SISTER'S LETTER (look at the end):

The paper is just the right size for it, or is that just me???

LARRY LEAVING THE AIRPORT (he stayed the night in ATL and left a day afterwards)

My sister's letter could be in these bags! Btw when I left Larry in the workshop I looked back and he was talking to someone else but he still had it in his hand^^ :heart:

more pics and fancams coming soon, just wanted to post this at a current even they were invited to, the 45th international emmy awards!

together:

L0NWduHB_o.jpg

lmao with them even wearing suits they still gotta add an urban twist by wearing sneakers :lol:

23668348_2022282538048476_34110358822898

23733921_1947971135457902_55348931170580

laurent's IG(so cute!):

MY FANCAM PICS:

larry:

NnQIaJnJ_o.jpg

IYfQ9YCe_o.jpg

MHZgKh9R_o.jpg

Spoiler

5WJbyHo8_o.jpg

jIWk3lo9_o.jpg

laurent:

1WQhliR4_o.jpg

jtICi07j_o.jpg

together:

fzGTqkN6_o.jpg

9eaCLxFn_o.jpg

0GYftZ8H_o.jpg

Spoiler

bpVTFdG6_o.jpg

gUJ7km5z_o.jpg

1hPyQzXz_o.jpg

gb8qSygl_o.jpg

4mX2VgLU_o.jpg

VsEx0Bqd_o.jpg

oaGEM7MR_o.jpg

i know i barely have any pictures of laurent alone and i regret that, idek why i didn't take more hdhdyyduduuue :bawling:

i tried to take a picture of him smiling but he turned just as i snapped that picture :bawling:

but even for my two pictures of him i like them. it speaks for me.

on the pictures of them together i just spammed the click button tbh lol. you can obviously tell bc of the frames. this was when i was frantic on getting pictures. i wish i could have had at least one picture of them smiling whether it be together or not but there will be another chance for that, God forbid they die soon. :confounded: in that last picture, laurent is doing the sign language of the cross, because he said "we're not going to die tomorrow" and then did that lol.

last bit of the videos coming soon^^

• 2 weeks later...

today is les twins' b-day! they are 29 now!!! happy b-day bros!!! will love your dancing and your relationship forever!!!

PT1: their dance

tumblr_otu7e1ECoh1wpf64ho1_400.giftumblr_otu7e1ECoh1wpf64ho2_400.gif

tumblr_otu7e1ECoh1wpf64ho3_400.giftumblr_otu7e1ECoh1wpf64ho4_400.gif

tumblr_otu7e1ECoh1wpf64ho6_400.giftumblr_otu7e1ECoh1wpf64ho5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ouapyqK6hx1wpf64ho1_400.giftumblr_ouapyqK6hx1wpf64ho2_400.gif

c5CM8nKs_o.giff8ejhd9B_o.gif

tumblr_oytr3p570b1wpf64ho1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_oytr3p570b1wpf64ho3_r2_400.gif

tumblr_oytr3p570b1wpf64ho2_400.gif

tumblr_ovxdzthcIA1wpf64ho2_400.gif

tumblr_ovxdzthcIA1wpf64ho3_400.gif

tumblr_ovxdzthcIA1wpf64ho1_400.gif

tumblr_inline_mto2bhDBMB1qhk67h.gif

tumblr_inline_mto2flhJCN1qhk67h.gif

tumblr_mxtb8rphtH1qm4w22o2_250.giftumblr_mxtb8rphtH1qm4w22o3_250.giftumblr_mxtb8rphtH1qm4w22o1_250.gif

tumblr_myp4goFgcc1qm88uwo2_250.giftumblr_myp4goFgcc1qm88uwo1_250.gif

tumblr_myp4goFgcc1qm88uwo3_250.giftumblr_myp4goFgcc1qm88uwo4_250.gif

tumblr_mwxaqrJ67J1t0k6fmo2_250.giftumblr_mwxaqrJ67J1t0k6fmo1_250.gif

tumblr_musikpMs4b1sqgsbto2_250.giftumblr_musikpMs4b1sqgsbto1_250.gif

tumblr_nif7ed4dwR1qfyqw8o2_250.giftumblr_nif7ed4dwR1qfyqw8o1_250.gif

tumblr_ni0p51KcBk1qfyqw8o1_500.gif

tumblr_nfcvoecvG11rnznfjo3_250.giftumblr_nfcvoecvG11rnznfjo1_250.gif

tumblr_nfcvoecvG11rnznfjo2_250.giftumblr_nfcvoecvG11rnznfjo5_250.gif

tumblr_nfcvoecvG11rnznfjo4_250.giftumblr_nfcvoecvG11rnznfjo6_250.gif

tumblr_nbh2bsdFIx1rnw73ro1_250.giftumblr_nbh2bsdFIx1rnw73ro2_250.gif

tumblr_nca91mca291qe0gimo7_r1_250.giftumblr_nca91mca291qe0gimo1_250.gif

tumblr_nca91mca291qe0gimo2_250.giftumblr_nca91mca291qe0gimo3_250.gif

tumblr_nca91mca291qe0gimo4_250.giftumblr_nca91mca291qe0gimo5_250.gif

tumblr_nbdnhogpnK1qfyqw8o2_250.giftumblr_nbdnhogpnK1qfyqw8o9_250.gif

tumblr_nacd49YtOZ1rnw73ro1_250.giftumblr_nacd49YtOZ1rnw73ro2_250.gif

tumblr_nacd49YtOZ1rnw73ro3_250.giftumblr_nacd49YtOZ1rnw73ro4_250.gif

tumblr_n82dmtKvEm1rnw73ro2_r1_250.giftumblr_n82dmtKvEm1rnw73ro7_250.gif

tumblr_n82dmtKvEm1rnw73ro3_r1_250.giftumblr_n82dmtKvEm1rnw73ro8_250.gif

tumblr_oz1im9PCYq1wpf64ho6_400.gif

tumblr_oz1im9PCYq1wpf64ho4_400.gif

tumblr_oz1im9PCYq1wpf64ho2_400.gif

tumblr_oz1im9PCYq1wpf64ho3_400.gif

tumblr_oz1im9PCYq1wpf64ho7_r1_400.gif

tumblr_oz1im9PCYq1wpf64ho1_400.gif

tumblr_oz1im9PCYq1wpf64ho5_400.gif

tumblr_oz1fhxJ2yj1wpf64ho4_400.giftumblr_oz1fhxJ2yj1wpf64ho5_400.gif

tumblr_oz1fhxJ2yj1wpf64ho3_400.giftumblr_oz1fhxJ2yj1wpf64ho1_400.gif

gnQPDVcY_o.gifEMQVVIT5_o.gif

6uI7LPT8_o.gif0jY9pvun_o.gifHOuJgOQW_o.gifhISDMenh_o.gif

tumblr_oymibmK3zf1wpf64ho2_250.giftumblr_oymibmK3zf1wpf64ho1_250.gif

tumblr_oymhy9qx1Y1wpf64ho1_250.giftumblr_oymhy9qx1Y1wpf64ho2_250.gif

tumblr_n7dl9gUt6s1r37ly3o3_250.giftumblr_n7dl9gUt6s1r37ly3o1_250.gif

tumblr_n7dl9gUt6s1r37ly3o2_250.giftumblr_n7dl9gUt6s1r37ly3o4_250.gif

tumblr_n7dl9gUt6s1r37ly3o6_250.giftumblr_n7dl9gUt6s1r37ly3o5_250.gif

tumblr_n6baxnK11t1rnw73ro1_500.gif

tumblr_n6bcquqgeL1rnw73ro1_500.gif

tumblr_n4kl2cqbZG1r5lmfao1_250.giftumblr_n4kl2cqbZG1r5lmfao2_250.gif

tumblr_mz00reIQSn1srta12o1_400.gif

tumblr_p04f0gnSnx1wpf64ho4_400.gif&key=2tumblr_p04f0gnSnx1wpf64ho1_400.gif&key=b

tumblr_myyqod7Uht1qm88uwo9_250.giftumblr_myyqod7Uht1qm88uwo4_250.gif

tumblr_myyqod7Uht1qm88uwo6_250.giftumblr_myyqod7Uht1qm88uwo1_250.gif

tumblr_myyqod7Uht1qm88uwo8_250.giftumblr_myyqod7Uht1qm88uwo3_250.gif

^^SO GOOD

secondly, their love of each other and just being together!

"Can I try?" HIS FACE AND VOICE URIDYDGHDNDKDK

tumblr_mp4aqgqZNT1s629slo1_250.gif

(the reason why laurent was like "AJAHSYHSAOSKAIJ" is because he usually is more physical with his love with larry, especially with kisses : P )

tumblr_nz6vw4ZfGE1ugggmdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nz6vw4ZfGE1ugggmdo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nz6vw4ZfGE1ugggmdo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nf479nsFO61rb3g38o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nf479nsFO61rb3g38o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nf479nsFO61rb3g38o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nf479nsFO61rb3g38o4_1280.jpg

24331770_307002203124626_237563215184973

FrAOAZzG_o.jpg

Ii1J5sMo_o.jpg

SYCkQ6uR_o.jpg

IvqWR5cl_o.jpg

SxEWmbrW_o.jpg

WVn8xAov_o.jpg

AqMYFdVn_o.jpg

Hh5ZWNIv_o.jpg

xY2B0qRo_o.jpg

R5aSjZyU_o.jpg

V9fXPiWv_o.jpg

ix7vGsJn_o.jpg

Qq1TsTQ1_o.jpg

InVYsDfL_o.jpg

holding hands^^

K0u6VnoW_o.gif

g0vS5min_o.gif

24274010_157269341671628_252443357874225

24126580_500294747017244_597356175361363

24254236_567510793596417_719347267917997

24175201_169699356960294_723560683663471

24253656_999917996829578_699673903501200

24274386_1472512556181304_10566631442454

24174883_907746076057777_707347212615339

24254427_1647189382009494_78260856406377

24274378_199772083901431_240009115737679

larry adoring his big brother, cute^^

24175544_186779648543695_566105674199597

and again:

24327967_149458602356469_901782940187780

24175129_548005695531768_461726449375012

24253995_151355785621986_617047959604402

24175420_929657800522918_161709026394190

24174828_153198112101481_748017186083595

24274285_174445226627697_509562515647102

24124881_530560127304267_649002254293637

24127011_1904413689574920_20781675487669

24124895_744744009067912_171783533182425

23824410_143326086389732_535037952672556

larry looks pissed lol

23823924_1438927892896560_51708961720253

23824738_662142527508291_853238138598850

23823491_402787460154770_400902164917623

23967606_157103814902104_643556913078652

23967361_129221931082296_500733256457938

23966974_1520518748030634_15502453213872

lucky fan!

babies~

23967318_370227013401729_649594469295220

23824101_379370402476848_166495200939396

okay i'm done^^ sibling love is amazing is it not?^^

for now....:tounge_wink: :naughty:

happy birthday you guys!!!! :blush::blush:

• 3 weeks later...

there's something about this year about laurent that had me thinking. larry is more popular but i think the reason why started in their early years. he's the smiley one, he interacts with the fans with his dance, he's more happy and engaging. laurent developed that as well but it was only later. in these years i nicknamed him "The one who doesn't smile" because he really didn't. he was very focused and serious, even dangerous. he really didn't smile during these years.

another thing i noticed, which still has to do with laurent, is that he and larry stuck together very closely in the beginning years.  i'm not talking about how they "looked" close or did close intimate things, i'm talking about them actually being physically close with each other, like staying by each other's side. they still do this now, but laurent and larry show videos of them hanging out with their friends and sometimes the other twin isn't there. they can spent time apart like that. in these days it wasn't like that. but even then, sometimes larry would rarely be with other people. with laurent that wasn't a thing. he stayed with his brother all the time. to me it appeared like he gave off the aura of "I am with my brother and no-one else, don't bother us and don't bother me." if i could sit down and have a good talk with him i would ask the both of them how was their early years for them.

also the last video i posted of laurent? hands down my favorite of his. top 5 best performances. idk why i love it so much, i looked at it for three whole days in a row.

sharing all these pic from my IG library because there's no use for them to keep being there for no reason

25025682_385882141859232_830112151334027

25036139_159733064798702_686800042685628

larry in japan '15  was so cute^^

nJtizHee_o.jpg

uwYA8ZLR_o.jpg

JKC0hK0w_o.jpg

my favorite picture of larry

26066448_2080504282220529_15343153521109

26072317_574202109601320_333208098738641

25011518_207317316479656_848425463675931

same face wow

25010309_251574442042367_688761288391235

look at the root of his haaaaaaair they look so silky jhfjsdhsdfjsdf

and honestly i thought that his eyes were edited but apparently they're not :mellow:

25006811_262334254295671_222544009615114

she's so smooooool ifjijdijddf

25008946_489710738088915_486971211437939

i remember when i saw this picture. i must have absentmindedly put it in my likes and when i was going through them again i saw it and locked eyes with him just by accident. i stared and stared, i couldn't look away. i just sat there froze, the intensity rising faster. i was in no control and this scared me, i usually am 99% of the time. the stare was so deep i screamed in my mind to go past the picture and i used my hand and brushed up the screen, that was the only way i could get my eyes off of his. now i can only look at this for like 2-3 seconds lol. it's still a great pic. also that hair tho.......

25024951_1967416480180845_34424763313867

love this pic of him, basically anything of him in 2014

24177640_277032176157120_581117958000161

one of my favorite pictures of him, he's such a natural model; this must have been when he was like 22-23???? they were barely in the model industry then.

24175602_151781285547987_524214860142922

24253855_1738216249818584_10065725813497

lowkey looking like a girl

kissing a fan

24332552_1986533921626078_63337737673066

24127168_167523373992841_431552104238363

laurent has a mole on the left side of his chin ; )

25026153_212870079288791_593617591872782

he also has a small gap in his teeth^^ (aren't they lovely together?)

25015187_517895955260329_812017543021802

done for now < 3

before i post more pic spam, i would like to post and interview that is literally 10yrs old!

To begin with, introduce yourself. 

Larry: I'm Larry, I'm nineteen years old, from my childhood I've been living in Sarcelles, and I'm a new style dancer. Also I dance jazz-rock, top-rock, hip: all the old school, all modern dances - this is in my part. I dance everything!

Lil Beast: My name is Laurent, and with me the same story: I'm nineteen years old and I've been dancing since early childhood. We learned to walk when we were five months old. Do not believe me? Ask my mom! In a year we already knew what music and rhythm were, in two began to engage in a thorough dance, and at five we began to be taken seriously. Then began all sorts of battles, performances, street performances - especially where there are many tourists: in the Défense area, near the Eiffel Tower. Not to earn money, but to show what we are capable of showing ourselves to a large audience. This helped us and our brothers and sisters to make their way, and this continues to this day.

Who was the first of you to seriously take up dancing? 

Larry: It all started with my brothers and sisters: they all dance, and we followed their path. Each of them taught us his characteristic chips, but in the future we developed our own style independently. I've never participated in street shows, it's my brother doing such things, and I - never! We cultivated on the sly, surrounded by dancers: friends, brothers and sisters - and really grew up as dancers while we were at school. In fourth grade! Then we realized that we have a chance! 

You say that you dance everything. Which style are you closer to?

Larry: The style that I use most and in which I will dance, if I need to impress, if I participate in a battle or in a contest, - a new style. This is the flow in which I can do what I like. 

Lil Beast: Like my brother, I express myself in a new style much better than in other styles, but actually we are multifunctional - we dance everything except belly dancing. 

Transfer your skills to students, artists? 

Lil Beast: From a young age my brother and I taught dances. We learn hip-hop and new style, we give lock, pop, but especially freestyle, to help the student learn more in dances. As for the stars, we worked with many French artists, for example, a week later we had a performance with LaFouine (French benchmark). We worked with the Americans, but I do not remember the names.

The Twins duo is part of the Criminalz group. Tell us a little about your team? 

Lil Beast: Criminalz is a group of breakers, until recently we were the only new-talers in the team. Now the three of us ... 

Larry: Four. 

Lil Beast: Exactly, four. Since childhood we have been hanging out with them, and now they are developing their strengths in the break, as we develop in a new style. 

How did your friends react to your participation in Juste Debout? 

Lil Beast: They all came! Breakers can not participate in the battle itself, but they all came to support us.

Larry: Everyone was happy for us. At the preliminary selection they could not come ... * The brother tries to kill him * Hey, let me say! So, they could not come to the preliminary selection of Juste Debout, but we ourselves were not in the best form that day. But when the results of the selection were announced, our state of health immediately returned to normal! And when we told the guys that we would participate in Juste Debout in "Bercy", in Paris, they showed up all the crowd! We did not feel lonely! Come all! In general, the mere fact that we were chosen already means a lot, and even more so in Paris! Well, then ... what happened, it happened! * smiles * 

You have taken out of the fight duo Meech & Joseph, one of the favorites. What are the emotions about this?

Larry: Eliminating Micha and Guo, in truth, it's something out of the ordinary! This not normal! We were immensely happy to liquidate these two, but on the other hand, this was our task, because we were all there to win, no team came to Bersi in order to lose. We came to win and did what we had to. Meech, when he pushed his speech right after the battle, said that he was happy to lose under such circumstances, to lose to us.

Lil Beast: And in my opinion, when we finished dancing, he said that we all dance for the sake of pleasure, not for victory, but not at all that was happy to lose in the fight against us. That's for sure. I do not think that Mitch and Guo were wildly happy to fly from the very first time! On the other hand, as my brother said, our goal was to win. When we defeated the Jugson from Wanted, I was given one piece of advice: to stop dancing on a pair of ligaments and dance separately. I was told that the two of us are much stronger than in solo. And that's why during the speech against Nyako and Salas, when my brother told me: "Come on, let's dance a bunch together!" - I answered "no" and pushed him to the dance floor. I danced by myself, he danced by himself, and so Nyako and Salas just entered the already open door. Well, I'm glad I lost the winners to Juste Debout.

Are not you upset when you did not qualify? 

Lil Beast: I was not at all displeased, my goal was to eliminate Yugson. This guy does not really like me. We are not really accepted at all, especially the "old men", who consider us young. But I believe that we are all equal, and even my own students are able to lead me out of the struggle, and they have the right to do so. I respect the decision of the referees not because they allowed us to go to the semifinals, but because they do not make the difference between Michael Jackson and the child: they do not look at the name, but are judged by what they see on the stage. I really respect such people as Stretch, and such refereeing, and not just the opinion of "elders." 

What could you say, advise the same as you, young dancers?

Lil Beast: Anything is possible! It does not happen that you woke up one morning and - op! - suddenly you know how to dance! No, you need to train constantly. My goal: to train today even more than yesterday, and tomorrow - even more stubbornly than today. It's not just words: I'm engaged every day, dancing is my job and my pleasure. Winners sometimes forget that being recognized as the best dancer does not mean that you can stop training. The one who works to become the best develops much faster than the one who sits idly by and believes that he is already number one. I have one goal that I aspire to, and this goal is not feasible. What is the purpose? Secret! But this is not even a dream, because a dream can be realized. It's like a fantasy I created for myself to keep improving.
And yet, my brother and I have what is available only one person out of a hundred: we are twins! I have a rare opportunity to dance with a man who moves exactly like me, who has the same psychosis in my head that I have ... My brother is the only one who can get me started! If he's not around, I just can not dance, I'm like a beginner. Without it, I am nothing! A man against whom I would never want to fight a battle is my twin brother. 

Legendary Les Twins dance in styles: 

Hip-Hop, New Style: Hip-hop dances originated in the clubs of New York as a freestyle mix of funky styles and techniques from the west coast (Popping, Locking, Waving, Tutting, Breaking), and the Party Dance tradition of social dances of the African American population. Now the whole hip-hop culture can be fully divided into an old (America) and a new school (Europe). What European dancers brought to hip-hop was labeled New Style, using the American term, abbreviated as hip hop, is a dance that came from New York City. Therefore, now the whole dance world has unanimously returned to the use of the original and unique name of the style - Hip Hop. 

LA Style: a comprehensive diverse dance direction in the modern hip-hop movement. Los Angeles style hip-hop (LA Style) or as it is also called Hip Hop Choreography, does more emphasis on performance compared to New York Style. If a new style is a variation on the basis of old-school hip-hop styles (popping, boogaloo, hype, waving), this is the personality of the dancer, realized in his vision and sense of music and emphasis on freestyle, then La style dances can include other ones adjacent to hip-hop styles (jazz, jazz-modern) - so La-style is used for shows and productions in clips, commercials. Improvisation is considered a weak side of the LA style of dances, they are more accented on the accuracy, expressiveness and beauty of the movements. 

Experimental- an experimental dance that allows you to search for your own unusual style due to unusual music, which is characterized by peculiar rhythms with incessantly incomprehensible sounds - all this dictates to the body a dance that no dancer can recreate. Dance experimental is completely based on improvisation and on a sensitive perception of music and the surrounding space. Here, even the most "minimal" movements have the greatest meaning ... 

link:http://larrylaurent.diary.ru/p177716489.htm?oam#more1

more pic spam : )

7qetdLiI_o.jpg

Fqe2nhGd_o.jpg

nEAZfgXe_o.jpg

A3Su3X9Z_o.jpeg

fxIUsPOg_o.jpg

vh2pUpHq_o.jpg

0bJBo26D_o.jpg

^recent af!!! like 3 months ago maybe?

AfgxSfCS_o.jpg

zhAXl5gA_o.jpg

YnftMkMw_o.jpg

babies! also haha larry : )

00PQJdVw_o.jpg

bC7Sfla2_o.jpg

o3ttt5RR_o.jpg

silly laurent :lol: i wonder why he doesn't do that face anymore? larry did it too but not as often.

7wLq5whL_o.jpg

Eip4eYip_o.jpg

KRgSVVKE_o.jpg

OK5Mpm5i_o.jpg

SeaEGVD7_o.jpeg

Sd1LjawM_o.jpg

Xo9uyVdv_o.jpg

tzpfPNQH_o.jpg

some with fans~

mSi6fMki_o.jpeg

OJmjbpiH_o.png

AttuDN0Q_o.jpg

t0XZcTgG_o.jpg

29Hun3oN_o.jpg

vf0VMQV0_o.jpg

6Gb3DY9U_o.jpg

SrSuBEuD_o.jpg

76DS8UEm_o.jpg

ODguqpmO_o.jpg

EKaH93aq_o.jpeg

gosh dangit laurent in 2014 is the height of his visual and dance peak. he is certainly not ugly and hasn't slowed down now. but i love 2014 lau. absolutely gorgeous. that small afro, his simple outfits and simple earrings. loved him so much here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi so i'm going to share some interviews!^^

B-Boying twins

They started in the streets, but now they have a name on TV and theatre

vu01011d0098-009901twins-2943283_0x440.j

vu01011d0100-010102twins-1474269_0x440.j

The most famous hip-hop twins made it from the streets to theatre (in Paris they are on stage at the Trévise which has staged a show especially for them), television and at the prestigious Avignon Festival where their performances in 2007 were sold out every night.

Larry and Laurent Bourgeois, the so-called "Les Twins", are just twenty-two years old and have received a number of awards in dance competitions throughout the world, from San Francisco to Moscow. They began dancing when very young; in fact, they love jokingly to say they were already dancing when in their mother's womb. Many dancers were born to that family, but only the twins reached a professional level. "Our mother is starting to take our career seriously, but only now", says an amused Laurent. Their mother was crucial to their artistic path, dispensing warmth, humor, and energy.

When they are not travelling the world, the two continue to live with her in Sarcelles, in the suburbs of Paris, an area of "great inspiration" for the two youngsters. Their style is immediately recognizable, thanks to certain very personal details: trousers which are always worn in reverse, scarves, elbow pads and kneepads.

link:http://www.vogue.it/en/uomo-vogue/people-stars/2010/11/b-boying-twins#ad-image45331

another one (when they were very young)^^

TO UNDERSTAND THE INTERVIEW READ THE SPOILER

Spoiler

They do say in the video, but for reference, Laurent is the one on the left, and Larry is on the right. An easy way to remember is that in English interviews, Laurent tends to answer questions in English (he has better English). Larry, on the other hand, has a tendency to answer questions in French, or in a combination of English and French (Frenglish, hehe). In this case, he's speaking French, but it's translated, and subtitles for the entire interview are provided for your convenience. ^_^

(the video has been removed since idk when :T i hope to find it one day)

Interviewer: So tell me who you guys are!

Larry: I think my brother will do it because I didn't really get it. Go ahead!

Laurent: (to Larry) Oh my god. You're terrible. (to interviewer) So Larry, Laurent, nice to meet you. Les Twins, Criminalz. Criminalz is our crew. Les twins: it is me and my twin, of course. I started dance at 5 years old because in my family everybody dance. I have eighteen brothers and sisters; for really, nine brothers and sisters and just my mom. I don't have the daddy. (whispers) He's gone. (laughter) So I started dance at 5 years old and I really found my own style at 9 years. Because I saw all the guys dance and... I not feel him. I dance like my sister. I have one sister, she doesn't dance. Um, so you understand me? She not dance. She stands up in a room... (dances)... and goes crazy like that. And I love that. When I dance, I dance like her. Like a cartoon too. He's my favorite cartoon. Like Tiny Toons (French cartoon). It's him.

Interviewer: Where did you have your first battle dance?

Laurent: The first battle dance was in Paris. No, in Sarcelles. It's my city, it's like Detroit or Brooklyn. 

Larry: Or Paris.

Laurent: It's not in Paris, it's.... but it is close, it's the same. So yes, it was there, in my city. All the guys wanted to beat me in dance. Because I was little, like this, a big afro, and....cute...?

Larry: A little bit cute! (laughter)

Laurent: And I danced not like everybody, so guys would confront me and battle me. Because all the girls were saying "oh, the twins are good, oh my GOD...(French)". The girls were a real problem for the guys. 

Larry: Yeah.

Laurent: ....(laughter) I am sorry, excuse me. So, my first battle started like that. One day boys came after me when I was finished with school. And he say, "Okay, dance against me right now." The guy was tall like that (gesture), and I was in middle school with my big sister. I was like.... nine years old....no. Yes! I was nine years--

Larry: Ten

Laurent: Yes, ten. Ohh, it is the same! So I was ten years old and the guy was like, seventeen. He wanted to dance with me, battle me. So he danced... and I danced too! And after that...!

Larry: Oh. My. God! ... (In French) What happened is that a wave of jealousy came. Everybody hated us. Jealousy everywhere. And not only in Sarcelles.

Laurent: (snorts at the fact that Larry's not speaking English)

Larry: What? (more French)

Interviewer: It's okay, you can speak french! 

Larry: (continues in French)

(twin joke moment)

Interviewer: Do me a favor. Um, can you ask him if--and he can speak in French--what does he like best about dancing?

(twin interaction)

Larry: (In French) So we are champion of the world since one month already it's called the Juste Debout 2011 it was the biggest Juste Debout ever. It was from the United States to Japan. It's the equivalent of the Olympics for hip hop. It was amazing and I think we were the only one, as many people said as Bruce (Ykanji), to have win the battle in Japan and the final battle in Bercy (Paris). We won over 353 dancers. It is enjoyable. After that you feel good. For sure.

Interviewer: How do you describe your style? 

Laurent: My style? One style? 

Interviewer: How do you describe your style as a group?

Laurent: Um... Criminalz?

Interviewer: Yes.

Larry: DUH.

Interviewer: And what makes you stand--describe your style and what makes you stand out above all other dance teams?

Interviewer: Describe your style and what makes you stand out above all other dance teams.

Laurent: There is no casting. First, our crew is a Bboying crew for breakers they dance on the floor. And there is only two hip hop dancers, and that's me and my twin. And so I take the guys--they never danced in their life--I take them and say, "Do you want to dance?" I said, okay, I teach them. And today my crew is the number one worldwide. Members of Criminalz Crew dance like Stretch their dances and moves are really... really special.

Interviewer: (to Larry) Now answer that same question in French.

Larry: So all the guys in the crew were Breakers, so they all danced on the floor. And there were few that were good at dancing while standing up. When we arrived in the crew we were just two twins among the breakers. And we said to five breakers, you, you , you and you. Do you want to learn hip hop? So they agreed, and there is one who really managed to go to the next level. He creates his own style. His name is Speedylegs. We taught him dance and he learned so fast that we were able to move on to teach the other dancers. So we took care of Lil' Regie, Devron and all his family, Diablo--he's from southern France. We really have good boys. Diablo came to our crew because he was admirative of the atmosphere in the crew, and liked us. And we kept our crown, meaning that they appreciate us the same way knowing that we took care of them. And today we are here, and it's awesome, but we have a personal coach who is Abibou...

Laurent: Kebe. (Abibou's last name)

Larry: Kebe.

Laurent: He's Senegalese.

Larry: Playmo.

Laurent: Playmo. He's our real coach. And a little girl, Laura whom is in our crew and she's magical.

Interviewer: Right. So, next question. How has it been, traveling the world? You're from a small town in France. Now, you travel the entire world, dancing, battling. What has it been like, the drastic change in your life? How great has it been, how fun has it been? Pretty broad question, but you can answer in French. 

Laurent: Yes. Um.... (in French) So it's started by word of mouth. We just stayed in Sarcelles. I live in a city close to Paris and there everybody thinks like... Let's take Harlem for example. Imagine that the people in Harlem think that all there is to the world is Harlem. (in English) I can't say it in English. I'll try. 

Interviewer: Ok.

Laurent: I live in a city close to Pari. In my little city, they stay like... I don't know. They stay all together, like... Ok, so for example, like in Harlem. Now imagine all those people there thinks that the world stop at the metro. I don't think like that. Our brothers and sisters said to us, "You can go. Somewhere else, everywhere." And I said, "Ok." I wanted it to be my story. My real story, twin style. I wanted to take the guys, but the guys didn't want to go with me. I just had my twin. My twin...uh. Me, I stopped school at 15. And him (Larry), he was in school for the kitchen...in the restaurants (Larry was in culinary school). He's good! So I, "Fine, you have to stop, and come with me." And he had courage with me (he trusted me) to go. So we went first to the South of France, Italy, Spain. And after that people started talking about us. I beat all the guys in dance. In Paris... I won't say the names, because... it's not nice for him.

Larry: (In French) So to resume, because our dance was cleaner than before, we improved in a certain way. So we just had an ascension. 

Laurent: (in French) At thirteen years old we started to dance for some artists. At fourteen we did our first musical comedy. At seventeen we already had our own imagination and we directed ourselves artistically. We had a coach who was always there to motivate us. And he was making sure that we were straight and that we were down to earth.

Larry: We had several friends before it all. Now we only have two, real friends. Only two. Except our coach and, in United States, Bobby, we don't have real friends.

Laurent: Because of that, it's easy for us to just up and go everywhere we want, anytime and for an unlimited time. It is not that we don't care. We do our lives. So many people tried to make it difficult for us. And they succeeded because today, I am good, Thanks to god.
But I could have been way further, a long time ago. And today because of Bobby, LesTwinsOnline and Next Agency, we go everywhere and our life is more fulfilled. And today, we finally see the life we deserve with the talent that our mom gave us.

Interviewer: What makes your style so fresh and so new? 

Laurent: Here is an example: Everybody wants to dance differently, no one else. People want to have a really special style that's all their own. It's because you want to dance with a style that's really special... like everybody. And at the end, because everybody is looking for the same special thing, everyone ends up dancing the same way. And me, I don't care about that - I just move the way I feel and I the way I want to dance. And I dance. And today, I don't dance like everybody. Because I don't want to dance like, "really special." I dance with my twins 24 hours. And when I go out and I see all the guys dance, they dance not like me. And I watch the next guy, and they dance not like me, too. But it's the same; like they're twins. And the next guys... same, too. And I think, "oh my god, it's a nightmare." When I dance, I stay in my room and I dance just 24 hours. Every time. 

Larry: He's my mirror.

Interviewer: What is the best thing about dancing as brothers? Think about dancing in a group where you guys are brothers. What's the best thing about the brother relationship in your group? What's the best element? The best thing? What makes it great for you? What makes it a great team? What makes it better? Uh... what gives you an edge over anyone else?

Twins: ... What's the question? 

Camera woman: (explains the question in French)

Twins: OHHH! 

(a little more elaboration)

Laurent: Just imagine you're a dancer. You dance not like everybody, and you have a crew. And you say to your crew, and you say to your crew, "Please, come with me. I want to go to Paris right now, see all the guys dance. Not like me, not like you, etc etc." And the guys don't want to go. No one will go with you. And you say, "Ok, you don't want to go? Then I'll go." ... And you go, and then you come back. "Hey, guys! You see me. Bye!" Just like that. So--

Larry: (to Laurent, in French)

Laurent: (to Larry) Yes. It's the same.

Larry: No... (speaks in French)

Laurent: .... And... (Anyway.)

Larry: (chuckles)

Laurent: The guys also had school. And me, I stopped my school. I am not a good example. I stopped my school for dance because I was really sure dance was my life. And I took my twin, but he wanted to stay in school. My mom too, she wanted him to stay in school.

Larry: No.

Larry: Yeah. I took you with me. 

Larry: No, no, no.

Laurent: Oh my god

(twins joke in French)

Larry: (in French) It is an advantage to dance with a twin. There are plenty of dancers who would love to get the connection we have, and to feel his or her partner without looking at them; to have a better connection. But this is something you don't have to work on. It is supposed to be there from the beginning, since the day you ask them to be your dance partner. We don't work on our connection. We were together in our mom's belly, meaning that it's more than "natural," more than a desire. I know in advance what he will do. Sometimes he'll impress me. And it will upset me a lot more than if somebody else did it, because he did something I never thought he could do. In the end I'll work to be better than him and will improve. Then he'll be upset, so he will do the same, and so on. It's more interesting to have a twin, because it seriously motivates you.

(there's a transition, but for the record, the interviewer had asked, "What do you guys look forward to in this journey? What do you guys want?")

Larry: (In French) I would be really excited knowing that working here in Washington, New York, Los Angeles, and in Hollywood is a regular thing for me. Because I dance for me and my brother - but there is also somebody there behind us: our mother. She wants to see that dance is a real job for us. And I think we've proven this to her. It's our dream, not hers - we brought her to Miami and we saw what this all meant to her. I want it to keep going. 

Laurent: And to other people it might seem like nothing, but for us it's a big thing. But what I personally wish for, it's...

Larry: To meet Will Smith!

Laurent: Okay, Will Smith, why not?

Is there anything in specific that you want? To be in movies, shows...?

Laurent: Our first dream was that people, all over the world, would discover us and our art. For example, you could pick out anybody on the street and ask "who is your favorite dancer?" and automatically they'll think "Les Twins", whether they loves us or not. Our wish is that we'd be the first name to pop up in people's minds. And now that we've accomplished this, we want to do bigger things; movies, tours, TV shows. And we'll never give up dance, showing people on a green screen or whatever ... who we are.

link:https://lestwins-daily.livejournal.com/3297.html

the mogul minute interview (2014):

2435637_orig.jpg

Magnificent, influential, zealous, and unique are a few words that describe Les Twins. These two internationally known brothers have traveled the world blazing stage after stage with their breath taking, eye-caching, mind-blowing, must-see, performance. There is no doubt that Larry & Laurent have been given a special talent for the world's enjoyment. When Les Twins are not on tour with superstarBeyonce they teach workshops around the globe. I attended their Philly workshop at I Am Phresh Dance Academy where dancer/entrepreneur/leader/educator Smart Mark Aka "Phresh" and his beautiful wife Shanika Boston are the owners. Les Twins uplifted, Inspired, and motivated the students. The students received fantastic instruction as the students were taught simultaneously . The brothers taught brilliant dance moves and emphasized how important it is to feel the music and express those feelings with your body. The arua of Les Twins is captivating. It was mesmerizing to see them perform live .Les Twins Are So Humble And They Love Their Fans. They Are So Kind And Their Heart's Are As Large As Their Talent. 

1.) The Mogul Girl : Larry, what would  be you ultimate holiday? Where would you celebrate it? With whom? What Colors Would They Wear? 
Larry : It would be the real christmas. I would celebrate it with my best friend from New York. My best friend from Vegas. My family, my crew, and my brothers and sisters altogether at the same time. I would love to show them somewhere new , I think Japan. That's a great question I like that . Everyone would wear khaki and green. 

2.) The Mogul Girl :  Laurent, If You Could Be In Any Two Music Videos From The Past Which Two Would They Be? 
Laurent : You have real beautiful questions. Destiny's Child "Say My Name" and Beyonce's "I'm Here". There's a Dr.Dre video featuring Snoop Dogg in which Eminem appears for the first time, I wouldn't want to be in the video, but the experience would be the best. My brother and I appreciate people who work hard like us. 

3.) The Mogul Girl : Larry & Laurent, You Guys Get To Travel The World And Do What You Love, What Does That Feel Like? 
Larry : My body is really tired. We try to be the best for our fans. Everyone gets to see us put on a good show but they don't see everything that goes on behind the scenes . If Something happens in my life, I show my fans and share my story so that  they can know I'm just like them, and I have problems too.  
Laurent :  I have to show my fans that if they get tired and are low energy then I'll get tired. So I have to boost my fans up because I love and respect them and they came to see me. 
Larry: My Mom said "If you feel dance looks like a job, we would quit". We dance  because we love it!  

4.) The Mogul Girl : What's Three Things About You Guys That Nobody Knows?
Larry : I think it is good to have things people don't know. I think we all have secrets and it's better like that. I was poor and actually happy to be poor. I have only my mom. My mom has been really great. I love her so much. And I've watched her fight for so many babies. I think my story has a lot of secrets. 
Laurent:  Mom has been fighting a long time for all our brothers and sisters and us since we're the last babies. 
Larry: I definitely  know what a soldier is our mom is soldier. 

It was my pleasure to have met and interviewed you. 

6916539.jpg?629

link:http://www.themogulminute.com/the-mogul-girl/the-mogul-minute-the-les-twins-are-dance-royalty-interview

also dead in the first pic i thought larry was laurent until i saw actual laurent lmao.

i will post more later but i just wanted to share laurent and his beautiful sister < 3 < 3

tumblr_p31xdhU6Pn1wpf64ho1_400.gif

tumblr_p31xdhU6Pn1wpf64ho4_400.gif

tumblr_p31xdhU6Pn1wpf64ho5_400.gif

tumblr_p31xdhU6Pn1wpf64ho3_400.gif

tumblr_p31xdhU6Pn1wpf64ho2_400.giftumblr_p31xdhU6Pn1wpf64ho6_400.gif

link:https://kriscoko.tumblr.com/post/170125465114/laurent-putting-on-a-puppy-face-for-his-big-sister

she's gorgeous is she not?^^ my mother noticed that lau's GFs (well more like the women he takes interest in) look very similar to his sister, he must unconsciously choose women who look like his sister because he considers her his type! so cute^^

• 9 months later...
On 11/23/2017 at 2:27 AM, Kris Coko said:

MY FANCAM PICS:

larry:

NnQIaJnJ_o.jpg

IYfQ9YCe_o.jpg

MHZgKh9R_o.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

5WJbyHo8_o.jpg

jIWk3lo9_o.jpg

laurent:

1WQhliR4_o.jpg

jtICi07j_o.jpg

together:

fzGTqkN6_o.jpg

9eaCLxFn_o.jpg

0GYftZ8H_o.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

bpVTFdG6_o.jpg

gUJ7km5z_o.jpg

1hPyQzXz_o.jpg

gb8qSygl_o.jpg

4mX2VgLU_o.jpg

VsEx0Bqd_o.jpg

oaGEM7MR_o.jpg

i know i barely have any pictures of laurent alone and i regret that, idek why i didn't take more hdhdyyduduuue :bawling:

i tried to take a picture of him smiling but he turned just as i snapped that picture :bawling:

but even for my two pictures of him i like them. it speaks for me.

on the pictures of them together i just spammed the click button tbh lol. you can obviously tell bc of the frames. this was when i was frantic on getting pictures. i wish i could have had at least one picture of them smiling whether it be together or not but there will be another chance for that, God forbid they die soon. :confounded: in that last picture, laurent is doing the sign language of the cross, because he said "we're not going to die tomorrow" and then did that lol.

last bit of the videos coming soon^^

I like these twins very much 
I have sisters - twins !

Archived