Dyeing Hair With Conditioner?

nattie

Hi everyone! I just though I'd share this cool product I reviewed recently. It's a CONDITIONER that is able to dye your hair! I was super happy with the results. I had brassy hair and I used the silver conditioner to transform it back to the ashy blonde color I had before. :) There's also lots of fun colors like teal, purple, rose gold, etc.

Here is the BEFORE

IMG_8733.jpg

And the AFTER

IMG_9117.jpg

You can read the review here!

I've ever had success with purple conditioner. What I do is use purple shampoo (professional super pigmented purple) on dry hair and leave it on for like an hour. It works well on yellow blonde. I've found purple shampoo doesn't work well on orange blonde. This is because of where they are on the color wheel. Purple is opposite yellow but blue is opposite orange.

I would love to use a purple conditioner because the shampoos are drying.

The pics you posted aren't great tbh. The base hair color isn't even the same. Maybe it was how you took the picture.

It's funny because the very first time I had my blonde highlights done (3 shades of blonde), she used a toner afterwards and my color stayed true for 7 months.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived