[Drama 2018] Rich Man, 리치맨 - Wed & Thu @ 23:00 KST

0ly40

@Harry97 @4evrkdrama @dramaninja After the last two episodes, there is a high probability that KBH is KBR's sister. First, due to the priest's comment, we discover that both names have something in common: they are colours (pink and red). Secondly, when KBR was cooking for LYC, she explained the content of the drama she was watching. A young girl met two chaebol's sons. Both are twins and the girl has only eyes for one brother, whereas the other is loving the girl. Therefore I am suspecting that something similar must have happened in the past. LYC was the "girl" who had only KBH in his mind and didn't notice the sister KBR. Since he is suffering from prosopagnosia since he has been abandoned by his mother, it means that when he met KBH, he couldn't recognize her face either. At some point, KBR must have been acting as KBH. KBH died hence KBR made such a long and sad face, when she saw the painting at LYC's house. 

I understand why LYC choose MTR because his friend convinced him to do so. The priest misjudged LYC's feelings for KBR. He thought, she was just a surrogate of KBH but she is definitely not. She knows his past and his personality pretty well.  

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Harry97 @4evrkdrama @dramaninja After the last two episodes, there is a high probability that KBH is KBR's sister. First, due to the priest's comment, we discover that both names have something in common: they are colours (pink and red). Secondly, when KBR was cooking for LYC, she explained the content of the drama she was watching. A young girl met two chaebol's sons. Both are twins and the girl has only eyes for one brother, whereas the other is loving the girl. Therefore I am suspecting that something similar must have happened in the past. LYC was the "girl" who had only KBH in his mind and didn't notice the sister KBR. Since he is suffering from prosopagnosia since he has been abandoned by his mother, it means that when he met KBH, he couldn't recognize her face either. At some point, KBR must have been acting as KBH. KBH died hence KBR made such a long and sad face, when she saw the painting at LYC's house. 

I understand why LYC choose MTR because his friend convinced him to do so. The priest misjudged LYC's feelings for KBR. He thought, she was just a surrogate of KBH but she is definitely not. She knows his past and his personality pretty well.  

Thats the only thing that would make sense unless this was a sci-fi show lol

Man I love your posts. :heart:

I liked both episodes even though YC kissed the wrong girl.

Its more interesting when there are more characters, and BRs and YCs attraction 

stands out more that way.

When YC put his head on BRs shoulder while they were watching tv...such a beautiful couple.

2 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I liked both episodes even though YC kissed the wrong girl.

Its more interesting when there are more characters, and BRs and YCs attraction 

stands out more that way.

When YC put his head on BRs shoulder while they were watching tv...such a beautiful couple.

Yeah  like I said you can tell he really has fun with her which I think is rare for him.

18 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I think she's feeding off the info her brother is feeding her about him. Believe with her money she did and intensive background check on him.. Being that he can't remember faces I think was with someone else other then her at they so call moment at the beach and she heard the story and decided to be the so called person he met.  With her being who she is she sees it as a stepping stone above all to accomplish her goal of having him.. I thinks she notice the thickness in the air around KBH and LYC this is why she told KBH to catch her brother as to get her out of the way and always telling him to side with her..

Yes I think so too. KBH must be a older sister or close relative of KBR as she was the same age as Yoochan. Their names are both colors, pink and purple, so it seems more like sisters. She might be already pass away and KBR acted as her with LYC for a while in the past to help him. 

I love both of them, LYC and KBR,  even Yoochan was so mean to her but they were just so cute together. 

richman0509 Instagram Update

Media preview

Spoiler

====

[TRANS] @weareoneEXO INSTAGRAM UPDATE ‘Coffee truck that our Yohan hyung sent ️ As expected the sense in choosing the picture ㅋㅋ Thank You and I Love You hyung ️’

Media previewMedia preview

P/S: FYI, Byun Yohan is a close actor friend with Junmyeon(Suho). Both graduated from Korea National University of Arts. :wub:

Spoiler

DeHkdiLVwAACFQe.jpg:largeDeHkdiCUwAEZTPE.jpg:large

@sava2sava I have been thinking too that MTR might have witnessed or heard about the meeting on the beach therefore she claims that he met her there. On the other hand, something has been bothering me. Her brother told her that LYC met KBH at the orphanage, yet he told something different to KBR. LYC had reached the bottom and wanted to commit suicide and she rescued him. So why didn't he mention it to MTR as well?

BTS

DeSIQsQUwAA-wF6.jpg

DeSIQreV0AACx4e.jpg

DeSIQrZVAAEU2le.jpg

[TRANS] EXO-Ls Official Website Update [From.SUHO] 1 DAY 1 Suho / Junmyeon who receive a surprise present. Thanks to EXO-Ls, everyone in Rich Man ate well and drank well. the know-how for EXO-L love? There's no such thing. Bcoz it's EXO-L, hohohoh! Bunny citizens, mansae

Spoiler

On 5/26/2018 at 4:23 AM, bebebisous33 said:

@sava2sava I have been thinking too that MTR might have witnessed or heard about the meeting on the beach therefore she claims that he met her there. On the other hand, something has been bothering me. Her brother told her that LYC met KBH at the orphanage, yet he told something different to KBR. LYC had reached the bottom and wanted to commit suicide and she rescued him. So why didn't he mention it to MTR as well?

@bebebisous33  It' something very fishy about this brother and sister duo.. The brother paints a very colorful picture about KBH past that I'm not getting regardless to how much he's omitting out..  It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they know of a birth secret on KBH..  Who knows he could be the real heir to the sister fortune  and she needs to marry him to continue to live her lavish lifestyle it has happened in dramas before..

I mean come on now what woman would just accept that the man they want to marry have a problem with remembering what she looks like.. GET REAL MTR

@dramaninjaHey there! Fancy meeting you here :) Yeah. He will try that. He needs to process things  and with him it’s starting with an emo tantrum naturally. But given both he is falling for her and more importantly he will want to know who She is she isn't going far .

1 minute ago, RobinM said:

@dramaninjaHey there! Fancy meeting you here :) Yeah. He will try that. He needs to process things  and with him it’s starting with an emo tantrum naturally. But given both he is falling for her and more importantly he will want to know who She is she isn't going far .

I wonder what she said everything was fine lol

Archived