[Drama 2018] Rich Man, 리치맨 - Wed & Thu @ 23:00 KST

0ly40

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 Things To Look Out For In Upcoming Episodes Of “Rich Man, Poor Woman”

Rich-Man-Poor-Woman3.jpg

MBN’s “Rich Man, Poor Woman” has grabbed viewers on Wednesdays and Thursday nights with its fast-paced, fun storyline. Here are some things to look out for as the drama progresses!

1. The complicated web between EXO’s Suho, Ha Yeon Soo, Oh Chang Suk, and Kim Ye Won

Last week, Min Tae Ra (played by Kim Ye Won) appeared and introduced herself as the younger sister of Min Tae Joo (played by Oh Chang Suk). She made a strong impact with her straightforward attitude and kiss scene with Lee Yoo Chan (played by Suho).

Lee Yoo Chan also started his love-hate relationship with Next In’s newest employee Kim Bo Ra (played by Ha Yeon Soo) and has started to pay attention to her. Kim Bo Ra also formed a friendly relationship with Min Tae Joo who takes good care of her at work.

The four characters are becoming entangled in a complicated web as the storyline progresses. After Min Tae Joo and Kim Bo Ra witnessed the kiss between Lee Yoo Chan and Min Tae Ra, it has made viewers wonder what will happen next between these four characters.

2. Preview of an unpredictable romance and unexpected love line

The upcoming fifth and sixth episodes of “Rich Man, Poor Woman” will show some unexpected romance. Kim Bo Ra previously described Lee Yoo Chan as “someone who pretends to be a bad person but is actually a good person” before Min Tae Ra appeared and created an unexpected love triangle.

This made viewers wonder if Min Tae Ra and Kim Bo Ra will be able to move Lee Yoo Chan, who is still on the lookout for his first love “Kim Boon Hong.”

3. Ha Yeon Soo’s impending termination and the next receiver of the “death mail”

Everyone wants to work at IT company Next In, where employees who record the highest sales are rewarded with amazing incentives. Employees who fail to perform, however, receive “death mail” notifying them of their termination from employment.

Kim Bo Ra is now the newest employee at the company and is working hard to create a new game with Cha Do Jin (played by Park Sung Hoon) in hopes of not becoming the next receiver of the “death mail.”

Who will become the next receiver of the “death mail” and will IT rookie Kim Bo Ra be able to survive another week at Next In?

Find out when “Rich Man, Poor Woman” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 11 p.m. KST.

soompi

“And the progression between min taera and lee yoo chan is too much for my poor hearteu to handl eu “

:bawling::bawling: min taeraa eee nappeunyeona (bad wench ) 

i was way “too greedy” for the progression between the leads ! And i paid the price !

:( 

borayaa go date with min taejoo ! :angry: 

i just want yoo chan to get more jealous on you ! :wub: 

People I really need your take on today's episode.  This is the first time I have watched a drama raw. I was quite surprised to find myself understanding few conversations well.

I am really anxious about how the writer plans to take the romance forward. In the J version what I didn't like was that vice president's sister got more story with the ceo than she deserved. I really don't want the K version to go that way. I hope Lee Yoo Chan can set the boundaries soon.

I want your take on last scene of today's episode. We see him going to the gallery and saying lets date to someone but he looks shocked when he finds out that girl he just asked to date was none other than Kim Bo Ra. What do you all think did he ask min tae ra and hallucinated kim bo ra there? or the whole part was just a dream. 

About Kim Boon Hong even I have same opinion as you all she could be Kim Bo Ra for all we know. I think Kim Boon Hong used to be close to lee yoo chan and one day something happened to her she may have gone missing or dead and then when lee yoo chan was saved by kim bo ra after he attempted suicide ( that's what I got from that snippet) she started to pretend to be Kim Boong Hong so that he doesn't get more disappointed with his life and continued to do so till he achieves success and then disappeared without any trace. That's my perception about kim boon hong again she did wear that necklace he gave to her. Why would she wear a necklace given to someone else?

2 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

And the progression between min taera and lee yoo chan is too much for my poor hearteu to handl eu “

i was way “too greedy” for the progression between the leads ! And i paid the price !

Same here I just wanted lee yoo chan to set some boundaries in today's episode maybe I was expecting too much. I really want yoo chan to get more jealous so that he can realise who he is actually attracted to

15 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

“And the progression between min taera and lee yoo chan is too much for my poor hearteu to handl eu “

No its good this stuff happen early to get it out of the way.

30 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

People I really need your take on today's episode.  This is the first time I have watched a drama raw. I was quite surprised to find myself understanding few conversations well.

I am really anxious about how the writer plans to take the romance forward. In the J version what I didn't like was that vice president's sister got more story with the ceo than she deserved. I really don't want the K version to go that way. I hope Lee Yoo Chan can set the boundaries soon.

I want your take on last scene of today's episode. We see him going to the gallery and saying lets date to someone but he looks shocked when he finds out that girl he just asked to date was none other than Kim Bo Ra. What do you all think did he ask min tae ra and hallucinated kim bo ra there? or the whole part was just a dream. 

About Kim Boon Hong even I have same opinion as you all she could be Kim Bo Ra for all we know. I think Kim Boon Hong used to be close to lee yoo chan and one day something happened to her she may have gone missing or dead and then when lee yoo chan was saved by kim bo ra after he attempted suicide ( that's what I got from that snippet) she started to pretend to be Kim Boong Hong so that he doesn't get more disappointed with his life and continued to do so till he achieves success and then disappeared without any trace. That's my perception about kim boon hong again she did wear that necklace he gave to her. Why would she wear a necklace given to someone else?

Same here I just wanted lee yoo chan to set some boundaries in today's episode maybe I was expecting too much. I really want yoo chan to get more jealous so that he can realise who he is actually attracted to

Me too don’t want much screen time for min tae ra and yoochan interactions ! 

I really need more progression between the main leads ealier than jversion ! 

Didnt watch the last scene yet 

(most probably will watch at midnight with little knowledge i have in hangul )

will share my opinion too my friend @Harry97 my bias love partner :wub:

• Regarding kim bora trying to be kim boon hong in past , ( i though of it the whole week after liking the idea very much) but these question never let me to support on it !

1. If she had been kim boon hong in past ; cant he understand the voice dissimilarity ?! Her way of talking too is too slow (boon hong’s ) and there is no way he wont recognise it ! 

Please someone answer to my stupidity!

And you are right friend ! 

Why should she wear a necklace that was gifted to someone else ?! 

(But she saying byeonseangh eun aani ji - not forever right!   ;when he was putting the necklace on her neck , the voice and slang isnt bora right ?!)

Ps: sis @dramaninja i liked your positivity!:)

9 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Me too don’t want much screen time for min tae ra and yoochan interactions ! 

I really need more progression between the main leads ealier than jversion ! 

Didnt watch the last scene yet 

(most probably will watch at midnight with little knowledge i have in hangul )

will share my opinion too my friend @Harry97 my bias love partner :wub:

• Regarding kim bora trying to be kim boon hong in past , ( i though of it the whole week after liking the idea very much) but these question never let me to support on it !

1. If she had been kim boon hong in past ; cant he understand the voice dissimilarity ?! Her way of talking too is too slow (boon hong’s ) and there is no way he wont recognise it ! 

Please someone answer to my stupidity!

And you are right friend ! 

Why should she wear a necklace that was gifted to someone else ?! 

(But she saying byeonseangh eun aani ji - not forever right!   ;when he was putting the necklace on her neck , the voice and slang isnt bora right ?!)

Ps: sis @dramaninja i liked your positivity!:)

Lol I am more of a bro then a sis B)

Mmmmmmmm watched the raw version of ep 5 

and today let me  only discuss about the cliff hanger ending of ep 5  (and rest discussion and review after tmrw’s ep) 

@Harry97

• It’s just a dream of yoochan ! (i guess )

To support my point of view ;

* The image or the screen had a blur and focus effect (which is a trait of Kdrama dreams) !

* He talking in informal !

Usually he talks formally to min taera and even in ep 6 preview he talks to her formally !

If he was planning to talk in formal, He wouldn’t talk informally in the first place ( in the ending ! ) 

conclusion : It’s just yoochan’s dream ! 

Archived