Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ten Years Late 十年三月三十​​​​​​​日

The teaser looks soo beautiful yet intense.. Gosh!! The OTP is looking soo gorgeous:wub:.. Hope to get an air date soon! 

• Like 1

nazhar is a very pretty girl and shawn is handsome but idk, I'm not feeling the chemistry between the two...

• Like 3

10 Years later release more new character stills in times for Sept/19 premier.

yes... i cant seems to find the chemistry btw the leads... 

the japan scenes were  gorgeous.. very beautiful .. pure and white..   anyone know where is this?

Does anyone know if this drama is a happy ending? It says 10 years but so far we are only 5 years in. Anyone know the timeline and is willing to spoil a bit? 

Jeremy with Nazha..again LoL? And he never gets her:P aigoo~

The scenes of snow in Japan look very dream-like.. love Shawn - such a hottie:w00t: him with Nazha WoW. Visual Couple:D the plot is sort of similar to Shawn's other dramas : From Survivor to Healer , See You Again:rolleyes:

@sugarplum892

Ahahah yea but I don't mind though, Shawn's still a stud to me:lol: He keep playing the same roles too<_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Gulinezha has the unenviable talent of being beautiful yet unlikeble enough in real life that it seeps even into the characters she plays. Doesn't help shows unless the rest of the audience is so captivated by her physical beauty to ignore the cold, haughty, sanctimonious characters she always ends up playing.  Appreciate the other characters on the show like Shawn Dou and the rest but just couldn't stomach her character enough to keep watching after episode 16.

• Like 1