[tw drama] Love Contract

Guest jun

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cystaltears

omg..so glad u made this thread..lol..im trying to download it right now...didn't even watch ep 1, but i've seen the "waiting for you" mv.... it looks quite sad...thats why im downloading the drama..clubbox doesnt work for me so i gotta use bt which is like...SOOO SLOW feels like im on dialup

Guest xmichellee

Oh! I saw a bit of this show before. He jun Xiang and Ariel Lin acted in it. I've heard people saying that it is a nice show.

really?? is it really sad and draggy and repetitive??? kind of like a classic korean series gone bad??

or is it a lighthearted comedy?? basically, i'm trying to say.. it is entertaining to watch?? lol

Guest hurtwou

one of my fav tdrama ^^

love mike n ariel in there ... their chemistry :wub:

but yah ... near the end .... it kinda disappointing ...

but still i love this drama :P

omg..so glad u made this thread..lol..im trying to download it right now...didn't even watch ep 1, but i've seen the "waiting for you" mv.... it looks quite sad...thats why im downloading the drama..clubbox doesnt work for me so i gotta use bt which is like...SOOO SLOW feels like im on dialup

haha so funny. I havent seen one episode but I am trying to download it as a result of watching the MV. Are you downloading off of D-Addict? Its taking forever...

Guest cystaltears

haha so funny. I havent seen one episode but I am trying to download it as a result of watching the MV. Are you downloading off of D-Addict? Its taking forever...

YES! omg..so slow -.-... i jus finished ep 1 and its kinda boring.... but im gonna still watch it..does anyone know wats wrong with my clubbox? i open it..and it closes by itself in 2 minutes..so i cant dl anything...i really wanna dl this on clubbox instead of BT

Guest Prettiest

episode 1-10 can be watch on youtube.com then search for Ariel lin.. then you'll see the love contract and some MV too! hehehe... it already have a english subtitle too!

I finished it and I actually love it. Mike and Ariel had chemistry on there. It was a little draggy, but aren't all series draggy? But I still love it =) Go to youtube.com and i think they have episode 1-10 you can watch on there with subtitles =)

but it onli has 10 episodes... i guess we will have to wait for the rest ...

didnt mike he and ariel lin date? i think i read that somewhere but it might have been false rumors

Archived