clon_105

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/22/2018 at 1:21 AM, JAN said:

YEs but i want now the 6+7:( i watch already in their channel..why it's so slow

They have one month lapse because they have a deal with LINE TV, which airs the show in repeats right after it airs on TV. LINE TV is paid subscription, Youtube is free. They wouldn't want to lose profits by putting the episodes on Youtube early.

And there's no other subbers because this show doesn't have BL, and the big-named subbers that sub non-BL shows are more interested in subbing dramas from big channels with actually big stars like Channel 3, Channel 7 and primetime OneHD.

3 hours ago, whitedove said:

They have one month lapse because they have a deal with LINE TV, which airs the show in repeats right after it airs on TV. LINE TV is paid subscription, Youtube is free. They wouldn't want to lose profits by putting the episodes on Youtube early.

And there's no other subbers because this show doesn't have BL, and the big-named subbers that sub non-BL shows are more interested in subbing dramas from big channels with actually big stars like Channel 3, Channel 7 and primetime OneHD.

Wow...i learn new things here..

btw i think those small dramas with actors that i don't know are better then the famus ones to my opinion..

i didn't watch straight drama for 6-8 months...it's my first after long time..i watching just bl in the last 2 years

and also the bl become less and less interesting for some reason ..maybe it's because rating and money interfiring in this

8 hours ago, whitedove said:

Archived