[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, lovehuche said:

Xing Zhao Lin and Liang Jie sing the theme song of Ten Miles Peach Blossom aka the other eternal love.  

https://m.weibo.cn/search?containerid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D%23双世宠妃2%23#&video

I think you should replace it with this link. 

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jGZ4L7zqO?fid=1034:4299722916359008

:lol:i know it was supposed to be serious but idk why I kept cracking up.

Edit: @lovehuche  The ending killed me.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/26/2018 at 4:43 AM, Renaro Kopique said:

The only dramas I've enjoyed this year is this one and Let's Shake It S2. Like you said there's something about this drama that just evokes the inner you. I think it's the comedy and the cheesiness of romantic actions. :lol: Gotta hope to see more of the 1st Prince's cheekbones.

I agree with you. I like this drama and Let’s Shake It 2. So much comedy and male leads only have eyes for the female leads. Lol

They have already hit 500 million views!! 

I have watched 6 epis with subs!! I m loving the show a lot.. I love the fact of Tan'er getting confused with future hubby n her past hubby!! Y do I feel the first prince's love is shown more in this season.. My heart aches for the poor boy coz he has no chance inbetween future n past MLC!! I m enjoying MLC getting jealous of himself!! Can't wait for more episodes!! 

8 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

I think you should replace it with this link. 

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jGZ4L7zqO?fid=1034:4299722916359008

:lol:i know it was supposed to be serious but idk why I kept cracking up.

Edit: @lovehuche  The ending killed me.

Seriously, I thought it were them that singing it because XZL was once in training in Korea to be in a boy band.  There I thought he could sing.

10 minutes ago, lovehuche said:

Seriously, I thought it were them that singing it because XZL was once in training in Korea to be in a boy band.  There I thought he could sing.

I thought it sounded weird at first cause it wasn't Liang Jie's voice and I've never heard of XZL's voice before.

This song of hers helped me remove my doubts. It's pretty addicting.

53 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Me getting ready for new eps like...:lol:

konjDQG.gif 

Edit: New MV/OST

Love this new mv. So forlorn and beautifully done. Love the shot of them separated between the window screen! Tqs for uploading

9 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Love this new mv. So forlorn and beautifully done. Love the shot of them separated between the window screen! Tqs for uploading

Yes, I love how they release a new MV to hint new parts as the pacing of the story continues.Plus how the OSTs in S1 are top notch and S2 isn't any inferior. :glasses:Ahh~ so this is the magic of consistent and improving quality.

2 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Edit: New MV/OST

This new MV is nice and it showed more scenes. 

Why do I keep getting this feeling that ChengCheng is going to stick longer? Because it seems like those love scenes is with ChengCheng instead of the 8th prince. Unless the 8th prince does fall in love with TanEr before ChengCheng goes. 

38 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Why do I keep getting this feeling that ChengCheng is going to stick longer? Because it seems like those love scenes is with ChengCheng instead of the 8th prince. Unless the 8th prince does fall in love with TanEr before ChengCheng goes. 

All of the romantic scenes that we've seen so far are from MLC (the original), we can see that the 8th Prince is too scared to do anything or he tries to but XT thinks that he is crazy with his switching personalities and clothing and inadvertently avoids the 8th Prince. In the future scenes that you saw :lol:I think the 8th Prince is still a scaredy cat. Yes, it looks like it's more with MLC and ofc I hope it will be.

There's the theory that one of them got hurt and might merge, I feel like MLC will be in dominance. However, we can see that XT likes MLC not the 8th Prince. The 8th Prince is already in love with Xiao Tan at this point which is from episode 7-8ish that's why he is being jelly and suspecting Liu Shang because Liu Shang is taking interest with Xiao Tan and keeps making our poor Yu Hao stalk them. :sweatingbullets:

Lol. Then you start to theorise that if they both merge, what happens to the memories of both and who will take over.

- One person will receive the other person's memories.

OR

- One person has fully absorbed the other person but nothing has changed.

Judging by all those hints and trailers etc so far. I can't predict when the merge will happen. By epsiode 12 XT knows Liu Shang's identity, so the 8th Prince should find out before epsiode 18-20? From episode 21-30 I predict it will thoroughly focus on the sorcery elements.

Because we saw many other fluffy moments and with a MLC that starts to wear more vibrant and colourful clothes which I think they merged already at some point. The next heartbreaking scene is when a random Princess comes out of nowhere and MLC or 8th uses that Princess to make XT sad.

Lol, I wrote too much but by what you said we can tell that our original MLC lingers around longer which might be that the merge has already happened or they're doing their fluffs in secret.

P.S Sorry these are all just predictions for now, I'll wait for ep 9-12 tonight and see the new teasers from ep 13-16 to see what we can further conclude.

PuO1EOY.jpg

34 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I have a feeling Cheng Cheng sticks around longer because 8th prince still has that 25 year expiry date unless that changed with Cheng Cheng going back in time. 

There’s also a scene in one of the videos where there’s a transfer of some power or soul between the two so maybe they end up becoming one person. 

5 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

All of the romantic scenes that we've seen so far are from MLC (the original), we can see that the 8th Prince is too scared to do anything or he tries to but XT thinks that he is crazy with his switching personalities and clothing and inadvertently avoids the 8th Prince. In the future scenes that you saw :lol:I think the 8th Prince is still a scaredy cat. Yes, it looks like it's more with MLC and ofc I hope it will be.

There's the theory that one of them got hurt and might merge, I feel like MLC will be in dominance. However, we can see that XT likes MLC not the 8th Prince. Therefore, yes they both fell in love with her but I don't think she will love both of them.

Lol. Then you start to theorise that if they both merge, what happens to the memories of both and who will take over.

OR

Judging by all those hints and trailers etc so far. I can't predict when the merge will happen. By epsiode 12 XT knows Liu Shang's identity, so the 8th Prince should find out before epsiode 18-20? From episode 21-30 I predict it will thoroughly focus on the sorcery elements.

Because we saw many other fluffy moments and with a MLC that starts to wear more vibrant and colourful clothes which I think they merged already at some point. The next heartbreaking scene is when a random Princess comes out of nowhere and MLC or 8th uses that Princess to make XT sad.

Lol, I wrote too much but by what you said we can tell that our original MLC lingers around longer which might be that the merge has already happened or they're doing their fluffs in secret.

PuO1EOY.jpg

Haha! I feel like we replied at the same time. I was thinking about the same things as you in terms of who has whose memories. 

I feel like the writers have been really great with pace and don’t really let storylines linger. I think the first half of the series will focus on defeating the concubine and then the second half, looks like first prince will try to overthrow. 

I hope that the wedding will happen soon. There’s a scene where MLC and XT are drinking on a dock and it looks like she’s in more elegant clothing which tells me that they are probably married at that point so i feel like the wedding won’t happen right at the end. I may totally be missing the mark though! 

9 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

Haha! I feel like we replied at the same time. I was thinking about the same things as you in terms of who has whose memories. 

I feel like the writers have been really great with pace and don’t really let storylines linger. I think the first half of the series will focus on defeating the concubine and then the second half, looks like first prince will try to overthrow. 

I hope that the wedding will happen soon. There’s a scene where MLC and XT are drinking on a dock and it looks like she’s in more elegant clothing which tells me that they are probably married at that point so i feel like the wedding won’t happen right at the end. I may totally be missing the mark though! 

Omg I think we did :sweat_smile: yea we can see that they both upgraded the styles which we don't know who it will be.

I like how within the script, whenever a problem occurs the character's dialogue explains it through internal thoughts or conversing it with someone. They don't need us to think too much and try to get the story going. I am proud that they are not prolonging anything for the sake of "only profit" but to keep the quality consistent in background scenes and set ups, costume and designing, minimise the episodes at a watchable rate (I mean if they wanna make a 60 ep drama I don't mind :wub: *coughs*), OSTs as well. I don't see why other people kept making comments on how the drama looks cheap, Look at those big productions with bad CGI *coughs* and fake scenic backgrounds.

MLC must be so ashamed to find that this Dong Yue is richer than his one :sweat_smile: (cause XT kept saying that its poor in S1)

I'm sorry but can we take a moment to appreciate Jing Xin's upgrade.:DShe looks gorgeous as hell.

J0tRfAX.jpg xjewyI9.jpgQZOhdI4.jpg

1 hour ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Omg I think we did :sweat_smile: yea we can see that they both upgraded the styles which we don't know who it will be.

I like how within the script, whenever a problem occurs the character's dialogue explains it through internal thoughts or conversing it with someone. They don't need us to think too much and try to get the story going. I am proud that they are not prolonging anything for the sake of "only profit" but to keep the quality consistent in background scenes and set ups, costume and designing, minimise the episodes at a watchable rate (I mean if they wanna make a 60 ep drama I don't mind :wub: *coughs*), OSTs as well. I don't see why other people kept making comments on how the drama looks cheap, Look at those big productions with bad CGI *coughs* and fake scenic backgrounds.

MLC must be so ashamed to find that this Dong Yue is richer than his one :sweat_smile: (cause XT kept saying that its poor in S1)

I'm sorry but can we take a moment to appreciate Jing Xin's upgrade.:DShe looks gorgeous as hell.

J0tRfAX.jpg xjewyI9.jpgQZOhdI4.jpg

I did notice that! Perhaps a change of status? Say... marriage to a certain prince? Haha

6 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

There's the theory that one of them got hurt and might merge, I feel like MLC will be in dominance. However, we can see that XT likes MLC not the 8th Prince. The 8th Prince is already in love with Xiao Tan at this point which is from episode 7-8ish that's why he is being jelly and suspecting Liu Shang because Liu Shang is taking interest with Xiao Tan and keeps making our poor Yu Hao stalk them. :sweatingbullets:

OR

P.S Sorry these are all just predictions for now, I'll wait for ep 9-12 tonight and see the new teasers from ep 13-16 to see what we can further conclude.

PuO1EOY.jpg

New theory... what if MLC is dying and 8th prince, knowing that XT loves MLC sacrifices himself and they do a body switch so 8th dies so MLC can live. If that’s the case, that would be so sad :(

7 hours ago, golinda27 said:

I have a feeling Cheng Cheng sticks around longer because 8th prince still has that 25 year expiry date unless that changed with Cheng Cheng going back in time. 

There’s also a scene in one of the videos where there’s a transfer of some power or soul between the two so maybe they end up becoming one person. 

I'm hoping that's the case and they do become one person. I really hope that happens, so we don't get all confused. These MVs are REAL teaser. Lol. :lol:

6 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

I just realized that she's the main girl from Accidentally In Love. Lol. 

Archived