[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/8/2018 at 10:27 PM, Yessica Vargas said:

That photo is from November 8 when the season 3 was annoucend but it does not confirm that XZL is going to make Mon Lian Cheng again!!!!

i'm sorry if still there's no news about it

according to my friend, apparently there's something not really good happen between Xing's management and EL 3 production team

and these days his management didn't have any interaction with the EL working group

i really wish they can make a better discussion about what happen and can reach a best decision which not make us as hardcore fans of Tan cheng couple disappoint

cause without XZL, EL will looks so odd and hilarious  

39 minutes ago, you-nee said:

i'm sorry if still there's no news about it

according to my friend, apparently there's something not really good happen between Xing's management and EL 3 production team

and these days his management didn't have any interaction with the EL working group

i really wish they can make a better discussion about what happen and can reach a best decision which not make us as hardcore fans of Tan cheng couple disappoint

cause without XZL, EL will looks so odd and hilarious  

I was reading a Chinese entertainment news article and it looks like the EL team prematurely announced that season 3 would be with the original cast, which raised expectations. Then they had to backtrack, because it turns out while LJ had agreed, XZL had not. Since then, the EL team have been evasive. Most recently XZL issued quite a pointed goodbye post (I think on Weibo) to MLC’s character, which most take as a definite sign that he won’t be returning.

I gotta say, even if LJ reprises her role, if there is no XZL, I will not be watching EL3. MLC is what makes the show, his kisses are fiery and enthusiastic. They might as well not release a third season if he isn’t coming back. A pity it seems that it seems to be the case that he won’t be coming back.

7 minutes ago, cantbreathe said:

I was reading a Chinese entertainment news article and it looks like the EL team prematurely announced that season 3 would be with the original cast, which raised expectations. Then they had to backtrack, because it turns out while LJ had agreed, XZL had not. Since then, the EL team have been evasive. Most recently XZL issued quite a pointed goodbye post (I think on Weibo) to MLC’s character, which most take as a definite sign that he won’t be returning.

Then don't tell us Xiao Tan and Cheng Cheng's story anymore. Tell us Yu Er's story...or give us Yi Huai Ge Ge and Tan Er. Let my poor Yi Huai Ge Ge at least have a happy ending. Still original cast and I'll take that rather than have someone else be Cheng Cheng.

42 minutes ago, cantbreathe said:

This is definitely sad

My Friend said that Xing's management wrote on weibo that the relationship between EL2 and Xing just like "frenemy" and we know that not good term 

The EL3 working team looks like disregard Xing

and she said that EL producer seems started to promote chen you wei

i know CYW really cute with good quality acting skill, but i think not really appropriate if they put CYW on this EL series as Mo Lian Cheng 

how odd and hilarious

5 minutes ago, you-nee said:

This is definitely sad

My Friend said that Xing's management wrote on weibo that the relationship between EL2 and Xing just like "frenemy" and we know that not good term 

i know CYW really cute with good quality acting skill, but i think not really appropriate if they put CYW on this EL series as Mo Lian Cheng 

how odd and hilarious

The one who has DESCRIBED to Eternal love 3 has been XZL not the team of eternal Love 3 I do not care who puts the protagonist of eternal Love 3 I AM FAN OF XZL and i will support him in ALL OF HIS DRAMAS AND HIS COUPLES OF RODAGE and y that Do not start with throwing shits against!!!!

35 minutes ago, you-nee said:

This is definitely sad

how odd and hilarious

The team of eternal Love richard simmons THEM TO BE THE ONLY SUCCESSFUL OF ETERNAL LOVE OUT OF THE DRAMA THEY WERE FAMOUS BY PRINCESS AGENTS NOT BY ETERNAL LOVE!!!!!

1 hour ago, Ellie Toh said:

Then don't tell us Xiao Tan and Cheng Cheng's story anymore. Tell us Yu Er's story...or give us Yi Huai Ge Ge and Tan Er. Let my poor Yi Huai Ge Ge at least have a happy ending. Still original cast and I'll take that rather than have someone else be Cheng Cheng.

Agree.  But, isn't EL about MLC and QXT? If they tell Yu Er's story, then it veers away from the original storyline. I was watching S1, and realized that the ending of S1 is probably more in tune with S3 than in S2.  The way it ended is more appropriate if they both returned from a time that they remember each other, and unlike S2 where he went to the modern times and met a totally clueless Tan Er.

54 minutes ago, you-nee said:

This is definitely sad

how odd and hilarious

CYW not is better Actor what XZL jajajajajajjajajajaaaaajajaja

51 minutes ago, you-nee said:

This is definitely sad

how odd and hilarious

I saw the Beauty episode, and clearly, LJ is uncomfortable with CYW.  Not sure if it's because he is too young (well, 4 years is not that big a gap, but still) for her or it's because it is the first time for them to act in EL as leads.  LJ and XZL are so comfortable already with each other, having done 2 seasons already.  Also, I think that IF they do get CYW, they need to explain big time how on earth he got that face.  I don't think I can accept that wearing a mask excuse, because frankly, that's too awkward.

1 hour ago, dracotatiana said:

I gotta say, even if LJ reprises her role, if there is no XZL, I will not be watching EL3. MLC is what makes the show, his kisses are fiery and enthusiastic. They might as well not release a third season if he isn’t coming back. A pity it seems that it seems to be the case that he won’t be coming back.

Sigh. Might as well assume that S2 is the last season, because frankly, the only reason I continued watching EL is because they got the original cast on board.  If they change the lead, then why call it EL? Using a mask as an excuse to change the lead isn't going to cut it.  I'd rather they make an alternative ending like

Spoiler

Legend of Yun Xi

than thinking us stupid enough to believe that Cheng Cheng's face changed because of.... (insert excuse).

So sad.

Truth be told, I was suspicious as to why CYW has been appearing promotions lately, like the fan meeting, variety shows, etc.  I thought that maybe they are trying to attract some interest in him.  I didn't know that it is for S3.  I like him as LS.  But as Cheng Cheng? Noooo....

XZL is appropriately for the role because he looks manly at his age.  CYW looks scrawny, no offense. He's obviously too young for a worldly male lead role like MLC.

24 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

I saw the Beauty episode, and clearly, LJ is uncomfortable with CYW.  Not sure if it's because he is too young (well, 4 years is not that big a gap, but still) for her or it's because it is the first time for them to act in EL as leads.  LJ and XZL are so comfortable already with each other, having done 2 seasons already.  Also, I think that IF they do get CYW, they need to explain big time how on earth he got that face.  I don't think I can accept that wearing a mask excuse, because frankly, that's too awkward.

CYW 20 years XZL 21 years LJ 24 years

So...I was watching Yanxi Palace to pass time. It was absolutely boring and the emperor in the story irks me more than  Qu Pan Er and her mother in the first season. Then, I suddenly saw 5th Prince. Then I automatically thought. OMG. Cheng Cheng is in Liu Shang's Mask in Qing Dynasty! The Orb sent him there. *faint* See what this drama have done to my sanity? I'm absolutely insane.

5 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

Ugh... this is seriously breaking my heart. You’re never going to get the same chemistry with anyone else. I really hope that they turn this around and are going to work something out. 

I feel like he likes his fan base so I would hope that he reconsiders. 

1 minute ago, golinda27 said:

Ugh... this is seriously breaking my heart. You’re never going to get the same chemistry with anyone else. I really hope that they turn this around and are going to work something out. 

I feel like he likes his fan base so I would hope that he reconsiders. 

Reasons why sometimes novel is much better than the drama version. The novels dun break our hearts this way.

Archived