Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Yui. said:

I'm also thinking of trying XZL's I cannot hug you just see see him in other roles.

 

I looked into that, but I can’t bear to see him with anyone else apart from LJ yet :unsure: This is what happens to me when I love a drama couple this much! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, golinda27 said:

XZL is going to all these events. Has no one bothered asking him about season 3?!?! Come on people!! Lol 

You do not have to ask anything the press and less when it will not be the protagonist of season.3!!!!

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Yessica Vargas said:
38 minutes ago, cantbreathe said:

 

I looked into that, but I can’t bear to see him with anyone else apart from LJ yet :unsure: This is what happens to me when I love a drama couple this 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cantbreathe said:

 

I looked into that, but I can’t bear to see him with anyone else apart from LJ yet :unsure: This is what happens to me when I love a drama couple this much! 

That’s how I felt too but man... he is good looking in that one too!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too me too! Any other female lead next to him can’t sparks interest in me in that particular drama/show. Not especially when in reality releases EL BT’s they are so close! It’s so foolish of me to even come to a point if he’s like that in other dramas BTs like the one he’s with LJ I’ll felt betrayed! No one is LJ replaceable when standing next to him. LJ might not be the prettiest but their chemistry is no whr found in his other dramas. Hahahaha. I’d really gone nutz:crazy: on the other hand I’m ok to see other male leads with LJ;) and she’s way more comfortable w him than anybody cos LJ is all shunning away when CYW tried to re-act the sandwich kiss scene w her at the entertainment show. I’m so biased! Hope they can have another drama together!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 8:39 AM, crazyoverkdrama said:

I hope someone who can understand chinese translate the translation of the royal decree before and after it changed. It was written on the left side of the dong yue document in ep2...  I'm not sure if the english translation is accurate, but what i noticed is that the age disappeared when MLC came back to dong yue.  

dear friend, i'm asked my friend about this, and yes, according to her, since she is from taiwan, the translation not really acurate

this is what she explained :

Literally speaking...
 
曲水流觴終難醉: 【曲】means Qu Xiao Tan
墨書千秋孰曾忘: 【墨】means Mo Lian Cheng
 
曲水流觴終難醉:
那一次流觴曲水的聚會中,怎麼喝都沒有醉。
I have been drinking continously but still not drunk.
 
墨書千秋孰曾忘:
在那時寫出了一份世人驚歎的書稿,又有誰能忘記呢?
Who can forget that I've written a marvelous manuscript?
 
i hope this is  can help :):)
 
This is the complete description for those beautiful ancient poetry :
曲水流觴終難醉: 【曲】means Qu Tan’er/ Qu Xiao Tan/ Qu Xiang Tan
墨書千秋孰曾忘: 【墨】means Mo Lian Cheng
                          【流觴】means Liu Sheng
 
曲水流觴終難醉:
那一次流觴曲水的聚會中,怎麼喝都沒有醉。
I have been drinking continuously but still not drunk.
 
 
After falling in love with Qu, you experienced a hard time with her.
This love shall be left with many enduring memories life after life.
 
墨書千秋孰曾忘:
在那時寫出了一份世人驚歎的書稿,又有誰能忘記呢?
Who can forget that I've written a marvelous manuscript?
 
 
Mo, this experience is so stunning that nobody would forget your affection to her.
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, you-nee said:

dear friend, i'm asked my friend about this, and yes, according to her, since she is from taiwan, the translation not really acurate

this is what she explained :

Literally speaking...
 
曲水流觴終難醉: 【曲】means Qu Xiao Tan
墨書千秋孰曾忘: 【墨】means Mo Lian Cheng
 
曲水流觴終難醉:
那一次流觴曲水的聚會中,怎麼喝都沒有醉。
I have been drinking continously but still not drunk.
 
墨書千秋孰曾忘:
在那時寫出了一份世人驚歎的書稿,又有誰能忘記呢?
Who can forget that I've written a marvelous manuscript?
 
i hope this is  can help :):)

Thank you!!! So the prophesy changed after his arrival.  Originally, it predicted his death, now that he has already died, it looks like there are other prophesies made by Mo Yi Feng that are hidden, aside from the one Mo Yi Huai has.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 9:39 AM, crazyoverkdrama said:

I hope someone who can understand chinese translate the translation of the royal decree before and after it changed. It was written on the left side of the dong yue document in ep2...  I'm not sure if the english translation is accurate, but what i noticed is that the age disappeared when MLC came back to dong yue.  

 

流觞却难醉 | 二十五载凡世游 | 地主江山前尘梦 | 书千秋孰曾忘 | 唯令君醒魂归处 | 离世悲愁寻旧欢

 

changed to
 

流觞终难醉 | 书千秋孰曾忘 | 孤身独饮空痴乱 | 两魂笑叹影纷纷 | 檀香暖惊梦 | 玉盏世净乾坤

 

It's really quite tough to translate either one into English line by line, but a few things worth noting:

1. The following names are embedded into the second letter.

  • 曲香檀
  • 流觞
  • 墨连城

 

2. Not directly related to the show, but a titbit I found while researching some stuff...The first 4 characters in both letters, 曲水流觞 is an old practice where scholars/poets sit by winding/curving (曲) waters (水) and place a wine cup (觞) upstream, let it flow (流) down and when it stops in front of a person, the person will drink the wine within (as a "punishment") and compose a poem on the spot.

 

3. 墨 is a surname (MLC's surname) and also means ink while 书 can mean book, write or letter 

 

4. 檀香 is sandalwood or the scent of sandalwood

 

5. In general, the first letter mentions being on earth for 25 years (2nd line), while the second letter mentions "erasing/cleaning" the "heaven and earth" (last line), which I think suggests a "change of destiny", and you are right to say that 25 years is no longer mentioned in the second letter.

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

Thank you!!! So the prophesy changed after his arrival.  Originally, it predicted his death, now that he has already died, it looks like there are other prophesies made by Mo Yi Feng that are hidden, aside from the one Mo Yi Huai has.

 

you welcome dear friend :):)

 

i love how the prophesy written 

they are destined couple, the eternal one

it's true that their love will enduring memory from life after life

and nobody will ever forget about MLC affection toward Qu Xiao Tan/Tan Er :):)

 

awww 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, chubbz said:

 

流觞却难醉 | 二十五载凡世游 | 地主江山前尘梦 | 书千秋孰曾忘 | 唯令君醒魂归处 | 离世悲愁寻旧欢

 

changed to
 

流觞终难醉 | 书千秋孰曾忘 | 孤身独饮空痴乱 | 两魂笑叹影纷纷 | 檀香暖惊梦 | 玉盏世净乾坤

 

It's really quite tough to translate either one into English line by line, but a few things worth noting:

1. The following names are embedded into the second letter.

  • 曲香檀
  • 流觞
  • 墨连城

 

2. Not directly related to the show, but a titbit I found while researching some stuff...The first 4 characters in both letters, 曲水流觞 is an old practice where scholars/poets sit by winding/curving (曲) waters (水) and place a wine cup (觞) upstream, let it flow (流) down and when it stops in front of a person, the person will drink the wine within (as a "punishment") and compose a poem on the spot.

 

3. 墨 is a surname (MLC's surname) and also means ink while 书 can mean book, write or letter 

 

4. 檀香 is sandalwood or the scent of sandalwood

 

5. In general, the first letter mentions being on earth for 25 years (2nd line), while the second letter mentions "erasing/cleaning" the "heaven and earth" (last line), which I think suggests a "change of destiny", and you are right to say that 25 years is no longer mentioned in the second letter.

Thank you!! Here's what i understand based on your tidbit and @you-nee's translation, that their fate and love is endless. Just wishful thinking on my part, but here it is: it is as if QXT is saying that, no matter how many challenges that comes their way, she will never get tired of it.  And MLC, since he already fulfilled the initial prophesy, answers back that their love will last forever. 

 

LOL.... Do I make sense here?? 

 

PS... I basically repeated @you-nee's words.... LMAO

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, you-nee said:

 

you welcome dear friend :):)

 

i love how the prophesy written 

they are destined couple, the eternal one

it's true that their love will enduring memory from life after life

and nobody will ever forget about MLC affection toward Qu Xiao Tan/Tan Er :):)

 

awww 

 

 

IKR? I'm so addicted to this drama...

 

Can we have that news about S3 soon?? I can't wait anymore....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, golinda27 said:

XZL is going to all these events. Has no one bothered asking him about season 3?!?! Come on people!! Lol 

Must be a sensitive issue right now. Have you noticed that after everybody has been talking about why they keep thanking XZL, they are now thanking everyone too?? The more they do this, the more suspicious it gets. We need news soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this posted already?? Sorry mods!

 

Saddest scene ever... He is even more pitiful in S2 than in S1.  In S1, he's really hell bent on getting the throne, even by using QT. But in S2, he just wants the throne to get QXT, that the reason why he's fighting MLC is because he's engaged to QXT and nothing else.  So sad...

 

I'd rather he die than to see him insane.  Frankly, I don't think getting him on board for S3 and giving Tan'Er and him a chance is going to work.  Theirs is a tragic love story.  There can only be one QXT.  If they appear in the same place and same time, it will happen exactly like MLC and 8th prince. One has to disappear, and we all know who will survive.

 

https://fx.weico.net/share/47707593.html?weibo_id=4314562045880284

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

 

I looked into that, but I can’t bear to see him with anyone else apart from LJ yet :unsure: This is what happens to me when I love a drama couple this much! 

I did too! Not interested in the leading lady. Maybe after S3, I will try again. I need closure first.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, monchoo said:

 LJ might not be the prettiest but their chemistry is no whr found in his other dramas. Hahahaha. 

Ikr? That's why i love this pairing. The other is handsome, the other is pretty but not overly pretty. It's like their visuals are balanced. Do I make sense?   The reason why i did not like Sweet Dreams is because Deng Lun is too handsome and Dilireba is too beautiful. It's like looking directly to the sun.  With EL, it's like oh he's handsome, and she's cute.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

Ikr? That's why i love this pairing. The other is handsome, the other is pretty but not overly pretty. It's like their visuals are balanced. Do I make sense?   The reason why i did not like Sweet Dreams is because Deng Lun is too handsome and Dilireba is too beautiful. It's like looking directly to the sun.  With EL, it's like oh he's handsome, and she's cute.

Deng lun handsome??? Is just like Jun matsumoto is not ugly or handsome!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

IKR? I'm so addicted to this drama...

 

Can we have that news about S3 soon?? I can't wait anymore....

 

img%5D

this is from my friend

she said it means it will definitely have season III :)

only that 

 

sorry if the info not complete

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, you-nee said:


this is from my friend

she said it means it will definitely have season III :)

only that 

 

sorry if the info not complete

 

 

No worries! The mystery now is if they will still use the original cast. Crossing our fingers the lead actors will confirm soon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Yessica Vargas said:

Deng lun handsome??? Is just like Jun matsumoto is not ugly or handsome!!!!

Well, we all have our preferences, but I am just making a comparison. 

Spoiler

Btw, you're new? When making comments in forums, we limit mentions to the drama only.  When we make reference to other dramas or character we mention them in spoilers or limit the discussion but not expound on it too much. Just giving you advise. Hope it doesn't offend. It is to prevent the mods from closing the thread due to unrelated topics.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...